MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Okamigimi's land

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Strax laughs and riku goes back to reading

"so how are you doing today claire?" Strax asked.

(omg my first fight on these forums on hell. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Claireiella put one leg on another, and shook her head to Riku. ''Nah, I'm just as pyschic as he is.'' She allowed one more chuckle to break off her mouth, as she moved her head over to Strax, quietly applying,

''Very much fun, thank you.''
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Riku smirked. "hmm i thought Strax was the only psychic one."

Strax rolled his eyes "yea yea yea having fun claire?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Claireiella nodded her head to the man above of her, as she let a smile form on her lips once more. ''Alright. I'll do that.'' She sat up slowly, and rested her head against the top behind of her seat. Suddenly, she heard the man saying 'Knock Knock' at the door. A giggle slipped off her lips, as she blinked, abnormally. She moved her sight back to Riku, and bit on her bottom lip; sarcastically applying, ''Now, I bet that's Strax.''
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Riku patted claire on her head. "alright. well as i said just call if you need me." Riku sat in the chair entranced by the medical charts. Strax walked in. "knock knock."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:26 pm

''Thanks for caring much. I understand you're the Head Medical of the castle, and I appreciate it that you're trying to help - but believe me, there's nothing wrong with me at all. The pain I'm feeling coverts to happiness once I imagine myself on the bed, holding my new-born baby. I don't care whether it's a boy or girl.'' She paused for a few seconds, her hand doing sweet tender circular motions upon the surface of her stomach. ''Anything from Ace will turn my life to heaven, more than I already feel it as so.'' She smiled, and looked up at the man who was trying to give her a hand, and assist her. ''And yes, that is the Father.''
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Riku looked at her stomach. wondering if it was male or female, The bedroom changed into an actual bedroom. "well if the Father comes, he can come in, please do not walk around, we needn't risk anything if you need anything just call for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:12 pm

Claireiella let a smile form on her lips, as she also let a chuckle escape her mouth. ''Hmm..,'' she moved her sight back up at the man, and shook her head, still smiling. ''I'm not in pain my dear, I'm just..'' She slowly moved her hand up, tenderly resting it on top of her lower stomach. ''I'm having a baby.'' She applied, grinning.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:52 pm

(sorry im used to calling you mira XD)

Riku looks up from a clip board. "you were in pain, you should stay off your feet. I am Riku, one of the thirteen, and head medical at this castle." Riku looks back down at the clip board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:46 pm

[Are you we OOC? xD Did you forget my charry's name is Claire, and not Mira? Lmhlao.]

Slowly as Claireiella was picked up from her place, her eyes widened; wondering who that man was, and what he wanted from her. She was doing perfectly fine, and she had nothing wrong to be healed from. ''Excuse me, do you mind letting me go? Do I know you..?'' Claireiella asked him, an eyebrow raising at her apparent confusion.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Riku appeared and picked Mira up whisking her away to the guest rooms, which changes to a hospital room.

"I am Riku, i will be your doctor, what is wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Claireiella setted her bottom upon a wooden branch, one that looked pretty old to her to be for a new made Kingdom. However, she wished for someone to step up, and share her the company she needed at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:11 am

Strax's guitar disappears and he jumps onto the chandelier. He falls to sleep, no one talking, 'they must all be asleep' He thinks.

Reinhark looks outside, wondering what's there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:58 pm

As the grains on the ground rose up and danced across the clearing with the help of the wind, a man covered in a dark cloth keep his skin protected from the dangerous objects that might be penetrating upon the area. Lucian walked thru the clearing, once reaching a calm place, where the wind was normal. Quickly Lucian raised the hood of the cloth off his head, making it fall down to the ground revealing his tight vest and jeans covering most of his body from been exposed to the clearing. "Hmmm Hello?" he yelled, wondering if anyone would be kind enough to answer to his simple hello.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:54 pm

Something was different this time usually Zero could control himself when he was transformed into this form. But tonight he was uncontrable and wild as if the hunger and anger he held down for others seemed to come alive full force tonight. He loses the rest of his wits soon becoming a raging beast, he was alive and well in his conscious but his body acted as if it tuned him out and his actions. He knew that someone close to him could snap him back out of this beastly state that he was in, only question was that who would do it or who could do it? He walks around placing his hand outward to his side raised and fires a energy ball made of flames and some of his own explosive energy within it, this attack would stun then burn. As he looks around again the moon starts to shine brighter as he lets out another ground trembling roar. His darker side taking advantage of this little time that it had, he continues on his rampage killing animals to quench the thirst this form had. Once full on blood the beast wanders around the realm soon finding a house not entering on the account that he might be attacked and killed if he enters, that one thought of letting one person down keep some of his wits about him even though the beast shrugged them off and turned around and kept walking to find something that it was searching for. The seal on his waist that no one saw was useless when the century old moon turns to the current state that sent him on this form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:47 pm

"Thank you my dear." Kyuu said before he disappeared. She ran off to the room that held her file, reading up on her life. She was surprised to see that just about EVERY detail was within this file. She wanted to tear it up into confetti shreds. The reason she never wrote her autobiography was because her past was haunting. Her it was, laid out before her. She was clearly pissed. Who wouldn't be though?

((OOC: I gotta finish this report I'm writing, so I gotta go. See you again people! ^.^))
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Strax laughs. "because to me you are"

(hey im leaving ttyl peeps)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:40 pm

She mutter a few profanities. She then speaks aloud. "Why do you treat me like a child?"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:39 pm

zero- (aight) Reinhark sees the beast but dismisses it.

sandra- Strax laughs and pats her on the head. "be happy there are some where an hour is a century"

kyuu- "Archives two, thats where your file is." Strax said nonchalauntly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Kyuu sipped her glorious tasting drink as she watched all the drama unfold around her. "Hmm... Why did I come out of the library again?" she pondered to herself, slightly aloud. She looked at Strax, and tilted her head to look at him. "Strax, do I have access to the Archives? I want to see what you've got in my file... Not knowing is annoying." She took another sip of her drink, shrugging lightly. It was her life, after all. It shouldn't have been a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:35 pm

(yumm...thats hot Zero XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:34 pm

Avery leaned against the side of the wall, her finger tips gripping to it as she felt the house only get better, the music feeling the room as she stood there. Her hair cascading down her shoulder as she softly sighed waiting for someone to speak to her. Her eyes looked upon the room as she sat back against the wall, lifting her foot up on the edge of the chair as she leaned back. The music filled her until she opened her eyes, the beast scratching against her tummy. It raging against her skin until she watched, looking around. She kept her face emotionless, trying to forget the past days that had been sweeping through her life as she just sat back, clearing her memories, her thoughts and just sat there, waiting for company.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:33 pm

(I said the moon didn't change it I was talking about one of the thirteen strax)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:32 pm

(oh bite me. >< XD)

Sandra lays on the ground and just lays there."A weeek...a weeek......" She groans again."What am I going to do? The show wont start in a week..." She begins to cry loudly. "WHY DID I COME HERE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:31 pm

(scratch that not black skin red I meant)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next