MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Okamigimi's land

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:43 am

Cerci tilts her head, "I have no idea what that intails..Could you explain it to me?" Her body tensed slightly at the sudden appearence of Lil Zero in this mans arms. However; he looked ay peace with the young wolf pup. Smiling warmly she spoke just as warmly,"His name is Lil Zero." Lil Zero barked and pranced around the stranger sniffing at his clothes. Soon he pounced back to Cerci bumping at her legs. Kneeling down she taped his nose and winked at him. That action rewarded her with a bark before her run back to the stranger. She watched them both quietly, her gaze flickering back to Lucian ever so often.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 am

Strax's body loosened, seeing that the female was friendly. "As i asked, are you interested in being a follower of the Okamigimi?" Strax saw the puppy and snapped his finger, the pup teleported into his arms and he pet it lightly, smiling, a rare sight that only animals or the Thirteen could bring out of him. He gently set the puppy down allowing it to run back to its mistress if it wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:34 am

Strax:
|Cerci looks away from Lucian to the man who began to speak to them. Smiling she turned to face him and bowed deeply. "I am Cerci Donovan." Looking back up she tilts her head watching this man remain tense and ready to attack. Straightening her back she smiles softly,"I Thank you for Welcomeing me and Lucian." Off in the distance she heard Lil Zero, a wolf pup, barking in iterest of somthing he had found. Turning her head she stood on tip toes to see him. Spotting him she sighed in relief.|
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:30 am

Cerci tapped her lip in thought for a second but then winced. "Only once had he attacked someone." Her hand went to her hip and stayed there as if there was a pain there."He doesn't atack for the pleasure of it. When he is upset at me or anyone he'll simply nip at my heels or ignore me." Her gaze went back to Lil Zero and smiled. "He was one of my only friends...till now I guess." Her eyes go back to Lucian."Now you are my friend that I have met." She smiles warmly up at him. When he bowed to her she took a step back and bowed deeply in turn to him."It is far from a hardship Lucian." Straightening back up she tiltes her head hearing Lil Zero get farther and farther from her. Now she felt uncomfortable. She knew Lil Zero got distracted a lot but she didn't like it when he wondered to far from her. He was her only protection from anyone or anything. Even if he was young, he had a harsh bite to him that normaly scared away anyone who fell victim to it.

Spotting Lucians' movement she looks back to him and smiles hoping not to show her discomfort. She was sure that Lucian could protect himself but he might not be so inclined to protect her due to the fact that they had just met. Her eyes blinked as he spoke his compliment. A small blush rose to her cheeks as he spoke of her eyes. "Thank you Lucian, I have yet to see anyone with my eyes either." She was estatic at the compliment. All her life her father had told her that is was a birth defect that was not ment to be.Shaking her head gently she smiles up at him. "For a long time I have wanted green eyes like yours, but alas I was not ment to have them. Yours remind me of the fresh grass near my home." As Lucians gaze went to Lil Zero she looked at him aswell. "He has charcter.." She smiles softly. At his next words she looked directly at Lucian. "I am so sorry Lucian. It must have been hard to lose someone as pressious at that." She had never lost a pet but she did lose her mother long ago to an enraged ocean. Looking down she forced the thoughts away. It was only months ago that she had been taken from her....
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:23 am

Strax sighs hearing two new people enter, but his brother seemed to be gone, not speaking, Strax left and ran downstairs to find the two people.

"Welcome to Castle Okamigimi, Land of the wolves, Home to the Thirteen Knights. State your names, and if you two would like to be Okamigimi followers." Strax said quickly as if it was rather recited. He always had to do that. Strax had his hand on his sword and dagger, just in case. He never trusted people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:09 am

He laughed, watching and admiring the way of this pet. He use to have one, it was simply a large dragon, but it fell protecting hi in battle against an immortal. Thing was, Lucian wasn't an immortal, he was human and could be killed easy by any creature that decided to do so, at least they thought. Lucian was one of those strong human, he had taken down gods, Vampires, an immortals before on his own. He was trained for survival, and how to defend himself without getting killed. He knew how to use his surroundings right, he would make bombs, weapons anything right away to try and eliminate the threat. "He seems quit a gamer, he loves to play around. I doubt that he would become that beast and try to kill me would he?" he asked, now worrying about the creature not wanting to be attacked from behind while talking to a new friend of his. "Anyways, yea I am glad I managed to cross someone as friendly as you on my way. It means a lot to me really. There aren’t many friendly people around anymore to treat a man in need nicely such as you did. For that I thank you." he said, bowing down once more in debt to her kindness.

Slowly he rose back up, standing tall and straight staring into the woman's eyes. They were some beautiful eyes, the mix of colors everything seem to keep his gaze upon them. "Hmm you got some beautiful eyes madam, I have never really witness anything like them." he said, his own line green color seeming like nothing compare to them. His attention was distracted once he heard her words and question, not really understanding what she had tried to say but knew that they were meant in a positive way. "Indeed, I know there are some, although I am in search for one myself to love for the rest of my life madam. I know there is some because my friend Ace has a wife named Claire that has been loyal and dedicated to him and only him. I wish for something like that, to be with someone who will not love anyone else other than me" he whispered, looking at the ground for a second taking in a deep breath. Trying to get over the fact that the one he used to love had cheated on him with another man and that he would have to move on with his life. Quickly his gaze was turned to the pet, watching and hearing him bark towards a butterfly. Making him chuckle slightly loving the fact on how playful he was." I love Pets like that, my own fell in battle defending me from someone I could not beat." he said, with a charming smile, not sad about it simply because this had happen years ago and he had gotten over the fact that his friend was in a better place now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:54 am

She smiles down at man and creature. Other then her Lil Zero wasn't petted by many others. Not even the man he was named after...Shaking her head she pushed that thought away. It was rude to be thinking about somthing else while talking to someone different. "He is most of the time. He has his days though when he'll be the meanest thing under the sun." She smiles down at the two. "However; I love him to death because of the odd way we met."As Lucian stood and hook her hand she smiled kindly and warmly. What caught her offgaurd was the chaste kiss to her hand. Not many people has treated her with that kind of respect. When he let go she moves her hand behind her back and links them together. "The Pleasure is all mine Mr. Lucian" What she said was true. It was amazing to have and meet new friends and hopfully, he would be her new friend.

At his answer to her question she paused and thought about it. "There are some loyal women out there Mr. Lucian, you just have to find them." She nods her head thinking her answer was just right. "Yes, I am possative that there is." She smiles brightly. Soon her face fell as she thought about somthing."Is a woman considered to belong to a man who hasn't ask for her hand in releltionship? Even after one simple kiss?" SHe spoke aloud without realizing it. She bites her lip in thought. Lil Zero starts to bark and pounce after a butterfly. Her gaze trails on him as his takes a leap and thinks that he has it. Seconds later the butterfly takes to the sky. Lil Zero whined. Unable to help herself, laughter bubbled up and erupted from her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:40 am

He laughed, looking down at the feeling of the pet's nose touching his pants sniffing him. Wondering if this was a common thing for him to do to strangers such as Him. Or was this simply how he reacted towards humans walking in and talking to its owner. "What a wonderful creature he seems to be, vary friendly and kind he seems." he whispered, kneeling down for a few seconds patting him, running his hand thru his fur as he than stood back up. "Vary adorable pet you have dear Cerci." he whispered, feeling your palm rest upon my, shaking it slightly bowing his head down in sign of respect for a female. He always had respect for females, without them, Lucian wouldn't be around nor would anyone else. They were the one that went thru the intense amount of pain to bring a child alive and healthy. He slowly raised her hand up to his lips, planting a small peck upon the back of her palm as he whispered. "It is a pleasure to have met you dear Cerci Donovan." he whispered, letting her hand slide off his with tenderness. Once her hand was off his, he let his arm fall down to his hips. His hand crashing against his right hip as it rested there. "No madam, I am not traveling. I am simply on a search for someone to care for me, and to see if there are truly any loyal females that can be trusted by men." he whispered, this journey had started right after his fiancé had cheated on him, he wanted to know if there was actually someone in this world that was loyal to its mate and their love last for ages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:30 am

Cerci moved back at the sudden movement infront of her face. Looking at the hand she follow it to an arm and then a whole body. Looking up she arhced a brow. "Well Hello there yourself." She smiles kindly at the stranger. Lil Zero pranced around the new stranger sniffing at his clothes. Her blue eye went down to Lil Zero and spoke in a stern tone."Don't be rude Lil Zero." Looking back up at the stranger she thinks on his question to her. Looking around she bites her lip."I don't quiet rightly know where we are Mr. Lucian" She then just smiles brightly,"Well, an adventure is to be had when you have no clue as to where you are." As Lucian reached out his hand to her she stared at it for a minute then takes his hand and smiles."I am Cerci Donovan." Lil Zero barked loudly at being forgoten. Glacing down she grins,"And that little skamp is Lil Zero. He just loves attention from anyone he can get it from." Her voice was warm and full of humor. Her hand still in Lucian's she shifts her weight to her left leg ,looking down at Lil Zero. Having forgotten her manners she looks back up at Lucian and smiles brightly. "Are you Traveling Mr. Lucian?" She drops her left shoulder and swiftly and gently swings her hair from her face waiting for his reply to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:19 am

The wind of the lands seem to be calm, the smooth air that danced around the clearing seemed to be arching for more people to arrive at its home. Lucian would do that willingly, walking thru the grass and dirt that surrounded the area. Standing at the normal height of a man 5'9 wearing a leather vest covering most of his torso and arms. The only things exposed to the eyes of anyone were his sides and his forearms and hands. Everything else was covered by it keeping him warm and save from poisonous insects that may be upon these lands. "Hmm I wonder if there will be anyone around to greet me properly like before." he whispered to himself, once he arrived at the main area where the people seemed to gather the most to talk, he noticed a beautiful blonde female standing there with some pet that she called Lil Zero. Obviously, she was taken by a man named Zero. Why else would she name something like that Lil Zero. Slowly Lucian started to make his way towards her, eventually reaching her trying to get her attention by waving right in front of her face. "Excuse me madam, but if I may ask Where Am I right now?" he asked, pretty much lost from his journey hoping that this female would give him some sort of help towards where he was. "Oh how rude of Me." he whispered, reaching his hand out towards her, hoping she would shake it. “My name is Lucian Tieno, who may you be kind stranger?" he asked, hoping she would accept his friendly gesture and say her name to him like he did for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 am

|The wind picks up. Cries of wildlife are silenced to be replaced with an echoing female laughter. It wasn’t an evil laughter but one of happiness. As you search for the cause of the laughter you spot a woman. A hand over her mouth to stifle her laughter her head bent low and an arm across her stomach. Nearly tripping over herself another peel of laughter comes from her.Behinde her, a young wolf pup came troting up barking at her and prancing around her. She taks deep breath to calm herself. Then she was lifts her head to reveal her face. Standing at five foot nine Cerci was rather shapely. She wore a white tank-top that clung to her every shape. Her black jeans molded down her legs and ended in a pair of golden heels. Her hair couldn’t be described any other way then sunshine. The long tresses splayed over her shoulders and looked like had just woken up from a long night. Bright blue eyes, lined with a moderate coat of dark eye-liner, dancing with laughter as she looks down at Lil Zero. "Stop it Lil Zero..or I shall die of laughter!" Her face was smooth but pale, her lips were crimson, begging to be kissed. She had high defined cheek bone and an impish smile. Her chin was perfectly shaped from her face.
Her face bloomed in a smile as she links her hands together behind her back. Her mouth opens and a surprising accent comes out,” Hello to anyone, if anyone, is here.” Her accent was a mixture of Irish and Southern. Something not heard very often in life. Her head tilted in wait for anyone to speak to her. As she waits her eyes begin to wander around the realm. She didn’t remember this one. She didn't really expect anyone to be here, but there is always a chance someone was around. As her mind wonders as does her feet.
Moving from her spot she moves around the area, taking in everything that was around her. "Hmmmm..."|
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Strax looked at Alister blankly for a second.
"Shit... I heard this one.... I don't know tell me." Strax was to lazy to guess

Strax also ignored Kyuu's comment. He continued to watch him.

The real Strax was still in Shen's room, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:06 am

Kyuu's glorious white cat ears twitched, hearing all the commotion from the lab upstairs. "DAMN IT STRAX! MUST YOU AND ALISTER MAKE SO MUCH NOISE?!" She growled to herself, only knowing what was going on in her mind. She sat and concentrated for a moment, turning off the psychic control she had that connected her to her son and his clones. Alone in the silence of the library once again, she kept reading her collection of her books. Having moved on from "Our Dark Secret" she picked up the sequel, "Number 14?". She purred, reading the first chapter and remembering when she began this, back in her junior year in high school, writing of Cassie giving birth to a beautiful little girl. The first book was a introduction to the dangers of their strong coven. The second? The second was how it could only become stronger when they gained alliance with a wolf pack. Cassie's daughter, Emily, only agreed when she realized she had a completely and utterly unknowing connection with the Pack's alpha. Around every twist, and every turn, Kyuu found herself falling more and more into the book. She loved what she could do with words when she put them together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:43 pm

"I don't freeze my own DNA, dude." Alister said, slightly offended. He smirked. He was wondering why Strax hadn't bothered to use psychic on him. Oh well. He probably wouldn't be too happy to find out it was his "friend" Everett's. He started to snicker, his intense green eyes hinting of their true red. They smiled at Strax. He turned back to his table, intending to mix the sample in with the other two. "What happens when a tanuki, a wolf, and a cat mix together?"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Strax looked at Alister.

"you bring up a good point. what AM i to Martin now. and im guessing its yours."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:30 pm

"Your great uncle." Alister retorted. "Aren't you more confused as to what you are to Martin in relation to this one?" He moved across the room, opening a vault-like freezer, pulling out another DNA sample. He returned to the table, walking slowly, careful not to drop his sample. "Guess who's this is."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Strax pats Alister on the head and turns human, moving out of his light. He looked around. He wondered what he was planning on doing.

"so uh, Alister, whats this creature going to be to Martin, brother, cousin? what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 pm

"Don't touch anything." Alister growled. He certainly didn't want Strax's grubby paws all over his work. He poured over a powerful microscope. "You're in my light." He pulled Strax by the fur to the other side of him. "And would you take your human form? I don't want your damn fur all over everything."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Strax's arm heals itself.

"I know as well as anyone I have no say in it anyways." Strax stuck his tongue out, but quickly pulled it back into his mouth, hiding it from all acid and poisons. Strax then went over to watch Alister work, pulling on goggles, but no apron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:03 pm

"Why would you say that?" Alister asked, wincing at Strax's use of the scalpel. "Eww. Now you look like shit." He put on latex gloves and took the crude sample, placing it on the table. "And don't give your DNA out so freely..." he chided.

He pulled his safety goggles back on and turned back to his work. "Boy or girl?" he asked nonchalantly. He planned to choose male regardless of Strax's input.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Strax's clone nonchalantly grabbed a sterile scalpel and cuts off a chunk of skin,the DNA the same as the real Strax's.

"There." Strax's clone said, he looked at Alister's body. "hmm you woulda thought I would have noticed those before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Alister turned to face Strax, lifting his safety goggles. "Honestly, one of these days you're going to get a sharp object in your skull. You know how jumpy I am." He pulled the goggles off, glaring jokingly as his mouth twisted into a horrendous smirk, one that only comes about from having your mouth involuntarily ripped open.

"So what can I do for you? Oh, and I need your DNA." He said casually, before thinking of something else to say. "And you weren't hoping I was naked, were you?" He grinned, feeling sort of self-conscious of the result of his impulsiveness in the early morning. He was now keenly aware that he was wearing nothing but a lab coat and boxers. Of course. He was crazy after all.

He frowned, pulling the lab coat shut. "Like my stripes?"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Strax's ear twitched as he heard his friend tinkering in the lab. He snapped his fingers and a psychic clone appears, walking through the doorway he goes up to the science lab.

clone- "knock knock, I'm coming in, hope you aren't naked." Strax really wouldn't mind if Alister was naked anyways. He walked in and laughed. "Your doing another cloning project? Don't you got enough little ones yet?" The clone poked fun at Alister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Alister stood in the lab, his green eyes glinting as he shoved his black hair out of his face. Today he felt sort of crazy. Rather, he felt like he looked crazy in his lab gear, lack of shirt, and greasy hair. He'd woken up early in the morning and run upstairs without changing or even putting shoes on. He adjusted one of the three piercings holding a portion of his left cheek shut. His mouth itched.

"Okay... And then a bit of this... Maybe I should use the other...?" he mumbled quietly to himself as he sorted through DNA in the science lab. He hissed as he cut himself on a scalpel laying on a nearby table. "Damn it..." He stuck the finger in his mouth, healing it.

He grinned. This would be the best experiment yet. It was too bad the last one failed. Some sort of defect in genetic engineering, he figured. What was the problem though? He shrugged, continuing his work. Maybe he just chose chromosomes wrong. Maybe he should have made it female. "Naah," he dismissed out loud. The gender had nothing to do with it. Maybe It was just the amount of raw DNA he'd used. He'd only used 40% of his own DNA for that experiment. This just proved how reliable he, himself was.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:19 pm

Strax's eyes take in every detail of Shen's new body, flitting from one detail to the next. He sheaths his sword and jumps at Shen, easily closing the gap, he placed a finger on Shen's forehead. They instantly find themselves in a new room, black walls, black bed, chains and weapons littering the floor, walls and even the ceiling. "Your room, floor thirteen, room three of Okamigimi Castle. This room also is the armoury for you have 'collected' all the weapons." Strax said calmly, describing to the Human side, for Shen should have already known this. Strax looks over onto Shen's desk and sighs, taking the Dagger from it. "Really Shen? Taking my weapons now?" The Dagger was Kratos, a gift from Alister's realm. Alister was in his realm for the time being, not in the castle. "Alister, floor thirteen room five..." Strax sighed, missing his 'friend', but spoke strongly. "Well Shen, explain thyself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next