MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kellyj994

Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Zero Kiryu wrote:
"The happiness of the two of us and our new addition to our family..all in all it makes you smile when you think about it." Looks up at her kissing her back with a smile as always. "I love your kisses." Laying his head by her neck he stays there silently breathing his warm breath on her neck.
I also think so.

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:05 pm

"I know the feeling" she whispered back a smile on her lips. she kissed back her eyes twinkling in happiness to see his eyes. She loved his eyes, how beautiful and deep they were. She smiled against her lips breathing out in a shiver of pleasure "I love yours as well." she held onto him smiling brightly. "I love you my Zero, my king. My love and soul." she whispered softly as his breath calmed her made her in pleasure and tired all at once
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 pm

"The happiness of the two of us and our new addition to our family..all in all it makes you smile when you think about it." Looks up at her kissing her back with a smile as always. "I love your kisses." Laying his head by her neck he stays there silently breathing his warm breath on her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:58 pm

"What about the future" she held her stomach and her husband, her lover tightly kissing him gently "I love you" she whispered in their embrace. Breathing him in she shivered happily
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Looks over at her, "The future." Seeing the child he picks him up again and reappears in the lesser villages of Helinae as he was returned to his family. He nods to them and disappears again returning back to Amileah he hugs her gently so he wouldn't hurt her. Holding her after awhile as he loved when the two of them spent time with each other like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Amileah had the boy fully restored by the time Zero returned. He was in new clothing and cleaned up. she was laying on one of the stairs half asleep the child cowering beside her. She stirred as Zero came dow "What are you thinking of love?" she asked softly nuzzling him
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Hearing something stir he digs up the grave at an amazing pace shhing the child when he picked him up from the grave. As he held him he healed him as much as he could though he was tired from worrying about things he brought him over to Amileah to let her do what she would. As he walked inside to clean himself up from all the blood, he walked into his and Amileah's room, into the bathroom. After twenty minutes he comes out his skin no longer tainted by the blood of the dragons as he walked back out to where his wife and the child was as he would help him in any way he could. Sitting next to his wife and the child he waits thinking about some things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:45 pm

"I already did a pain transfer and as soon as he revives ill heal him..I cant heal the dead...I can bring them back.." she whispered still trying as she sobbed feeling a sharp twist in her heart. "Please come back....you're safe here now.." she shook uncontrollably with sobbing her hands worked over his body as she muttered the words her mother taught her so long ago
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:41 pm

As he knew what she was trying to do, her generosity knew no bounds. As she spoke to her softly. "Don't the child will be in too much pain my love it's better to let him rest..." As tears fell where he buried the child, he hated seeing innocent lives taken by something that the soul couldn't handle. As the sword disappeared he sat there silently after uttering those words, not caring about the blood that was upon him. Only wishing he would have been there in time to help the child but he was a little too late..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 pm

She smiled eyes closed as he kissed her stomach. She heard the scream closing her eyes. A child's scream of pain. Flashbacks floated across her eyes. She nodded already starting to cry as she kissed him back. She held her stomach as he came back holding the child she started to cry more shaking her head before he burried the child. She breathed out sending a small portion of her life into the child "Breath little angel, breathe." she whispered watching the child softly silently crying
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:34 pm

Smiles at her statement feeling the kicks he kissed her stomach gently. As he yawns he was wondering of the attacks if the word got out that he was married again. As he closed his eyes to rest a scream was heard in the forest as his eyes jerk open standing quickly. Crouching down to Amileah he holds her face gently "Stay here.." His voice was full of worry, as he kisses her again. Releasing her a sword appears in his hand as it had small dozes of electricity beaming around the blade he disappears for a short amount of time as he carried back a child, dead now, the blood of a pack of dragons stained his skin. The blade sheathed already he kept his head down as the child looked to be around six it was male. As he sets the body down next to a tree as he buried the body he whispered to the deceased. "You have no more pains, or concerns be of heaven young child.." Sitting on his knees he kept silent after that being spoken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:27 pm

"As your voice does to my heart my love" she whispered to him smiling as he rubbed her stomach. He felt a few weak kicks. "It will make me the happiest as well." she kept rubbing his back smiling softly at him. "I do have to do this, Im obligated to. Youve been stressed as of late." se kissed his forhead gently. "I love you as well my sweet" she was beaming when he kissed her, a sigh and purr of happiness escaped her lips as she kissed lovingly and passionately back she felt her wings unfurl as she kissed him
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:23 pm

"I can always tell when it's you, your voice make my heart leap," feeling your stomach he rubs it slowly, "and haveing this child with you will make me the happiest on the earth." As he looks up at her as she rubbed his back he looks back down at the ground. Closing his eyes as this was relaxing to him as he whispers to her. "You don't have to do that Amileah but I appreciate that you wanted to. I love you my wife and my new Queen of Helinae." Smiles at the thought of the two things he stated as he looks up at her and kisses her deeply with passion automatically his eyes closed when he kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:19 pm

She giggled softly at his breathing out "Of course it is...and..." she uncovered his eyes putting a hand of his to her stomach "Our child" she smiled back at him, she loved him with everything and much more. She smiled running her hands over his bare back shivering in delight
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:17 pm

When his neck was kissed he breathed out slowly, as this was one of his spots. Seeing his eyes covered by someone's hands he knew who it was at the time he heard her voice. "Only one kisses me like that.." thinking, "is it my wife Amileah Kiryu?" As he smiles to himself he loved this woman with his whole body mind and soul. Waiting to hear her response he sits there as he was wearing no shirt. Small scars of battle could be seen as well with a seal type of tattoo on his shoulder blade. It was the japanese word for demon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Amileah blinked as she woke up the bright room was no surprise to her. She stretched yawned and noticed it was moonight. How long was I asleep for... she wondered to herself as she pulled on a dress. She looked at her form in a mirror,smiling and skipping down the stairs humming to herself. She found Zero at the steps and was breathless. She kissed his neck, ever so softly taking her hands and putting them over his eyes "Guess who?" she whispered into his ear
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Appears silently within the realm after walking the kingdom, as he found nothing that suprised him, he still had his sword sheathed and tied to his waist. In case of anything that wished to attack him, this sword was something that was given to him by his mother before she died he kept it close. As he returns to the castle untying the sword from his waist he sets it in the place it belonged. Soon after this task he walks through the castle again reaching the front doors. He opened them and sat on the steps of the castle waiting for someone of most utter importance to him, Amileah his new wife.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:47 pm

"Oh what am I trying to do then?" she grinned at him as she kissed sucked and nibbled. "Mine feels torn open when I am away from you just an inch my love" she whispered to him, nuzzling in closer. As he kissed her she smiled, kissing deeper. She kissed him deeply stradling him "I love you Zero Kiryu you are the air I breathe, the wind my wings glide upon."
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 am

Hearing when she wanted the wedding to be he nodded in agreement, "I love you more than words can say." Kissing her back with a smile just as deep as she kissed him. Feeling her move down to his neck then sucking on it, he smirks knowing what she was trying to do. "When your not with me my heart weeps I love you Amileah." Once she rubbed his back he relaxed slightly, then seeing her fangs seeing the grin still on her face he smiles at her. Moving to where she was in front of him he kisses her again deep, as he moves himself down to the ground pulling her with him. After awhile he would ask her once again if she was completely ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:53 pm

"I was thinking tomorrow maybe?" she asked with a large grin upon her face. "I love you so much" she whispered nibbling on his ear. Amileah kissed him deeply, then ended up sucking softly on his neck "I missed you so much." she started to rub his back softly, she could barely control herself her urges. Her fangs were out, sharp an dshimmering
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Seeing her wings come wrapping around them, he loved her wings. Wishing that he had his own for some reason, but demons never gained them unlike angels. He still had etherael energy his was just darker. As he held her silently hearing her question he thinks for a minute. "I don't know Amileah I was waiting to ask you on your thought of the date, I want it to be soon though." Looks at her smirking again as he was still feeling a little excited from her kiss and the tiny shocks she sent him through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:12 pm

She smiled at him widely, brightly, wrapping her delicate wings around them. "I am so happy to hear that" Amileah grinned kissing him lovingly, it would knock most to their knees. Her body quaked in the kiss, loving his touch, his feel. She nuzzled into hiss arms closer. "When do you want the wedding to be?" she whispered softly
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Releasing her lip he smiles, backing up as she walked him back into a tree. Seeing her blush he smiled again, feeling the bite on his neck his eyes widened slightly biting his lip to keep in any sounds. "I love you too Amileah Lyrian always will."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:55 pm

She felt exhilarated as they kissed. Her whole body went tingled, her whole face turned to a deep blush. As he bit her lip, she kissed him roughly backing into a tree. Moaning softly she bit him back on his neck gently. Gazing into his eyes she sighed happily, kissing the tip of his nose gently "I love you Zero Kiryu."
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:30 pm

The tiny shocks that she sent into him excited him a little bit by bit. His emotions of wanting her heightened as he laid his hands on the back of her thighs. Smiling as he kissed her back again and again liking when she kissed him. Kissing her harder this time then bites her lip gently, continuing to kiss her. He pulls back for a little bit and looks into her eyes wanting to see them again as he always seemed to get lost within her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next