MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynn Monogatari

Cynn Monogatari

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Cynn, looked at her, seeing her lovely eyes and just beautiful face looking back at him. Smiling charmingly, he shook his head when she started commenting on his growth and change. Speaking quietly, he looked forward into the coutyard, "That is what the world does to you. I guess, when I left here I put myself is so many of harms way, I'm surprised I'm alive today." He sighed softly, looking down at the ground where he saw nothing but the cement and soft insects that crawled across it's surface. Turning slightly, just right, a scar began to show underneath his neck, but he realized it when he felt the heat on it from the sun. Hiding it quickly, he laughed quietly, "Well dear, I'm not the only one who has changed. You a married woman know?" He asked, seeing the ring on her finger. Anything to distract her from the scar, if she had seen.
Watching her, a soft charming smile spread across his lips before he shook his head, "Dear don't apologize, that was my messing around and joking. Do not feel that it is your fault for commenting on worthless little things." He chuckled once more but that soon ended when he looked forward again to hear her words on why she was so worried. He looked over at her, really looking at her. There was true concern in her eyes. Speaking quietly, "If you think I'm such a great man and all, I'm surprised you didn't try to stop me from when I left." He looked forward again before standing, feeling his mood changing rapidly. He leaned against one of the stone walls, taking a deep breath before he said, "Pardon my words Mandelyn. It was my nightmare talking." He turned his head, feeling the stars blur his vision, only slightly before he blinked his eyes, commanding them in his mind to get them to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Mandelyn was too, tracing his own features "My you have grown" she smiled at him. the hug had taken her aback as she hugged him back, her embrace was warm and gentle. "Do not apologize it was fine" she giggled softly. "Why thank you dear. " smiling wider she nodded to him "No I havent really changed much, but my you have. Youve grown so much and are much more handsome now." she winked jokingly at him

t her demanding comment her eyes grew wide "My apologies Cynn." Looking at him as his voice became depressed she sighed "Worry for you that is why. When you left I worried most of the time for your welfare and safety, and I was hoping for you to be alright. You were a very nice man." she lifted his chin up slightly "Please forgive my forwardness and my upsetting you"
Back to top Go down
Cynn Monogatari

Cynn Monogatari

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Cynn began to look upon the woman as he traced her features. Lifting his eyes back to her face, he began to step closer, not wasting any time as he gave her a swift hug. Chuckling slightly, he stepped back, rubbin the back of his head, "Sorry about that. I just wanted to give you a hug. Couldn't help myself." He chuckled once again before looking around the place then back at her. Slamming his fists into his pockets, he watched her, hearing her comment. He let a sly smile cover his lips as he spoke, "Well....yes, darling, you always were. I'm just saying that you haven't changed much since I last seen you. Can't I give a compliment every once in a while?" He asked, giving her a heart breaking grin.
Hearing her order to him sit, he lifted his brows before softly speaking, "Oh wow. You have changed though. Never remembered you to be so demanding." He chuckled, before sitting next to her, "I'm kidding my dear." He straightened up in his seat as he looked upon the coutyard before hearing her question of the nightmares. The smile that had once been on his face faded quickly, "Why must we bring up that subject. As soon as we meet again?" He asked, a sort of desperateness in his voice. He hated talking about the nightmares. He shivered from the memories before he just sat there, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Mandeyln had sniffed the air around the man and had smiled softly "Hello Cynn, you were missed" she spoke these words and as her words were then they were still now. Intoxicating and hypnotic. Her smile was bright, deep down she was in pain. "You look great too. Wasnt i beautiful then?" she giggled softly snapping her fingers so his clothing was restored to brand new. Smiling she patted the bench she sat on "Take a seat." grinning she looked up at him "How have you been?" she looked him over in worry "the night terrors?"
Back to top Go down
Cynn Monogatari

Cynn Monogatari

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:54 pm

There were many old memories walking through these woods, through the school grounds. Cynn sighed, biting his lip as he walked through the school coutyard, feeling himself totally out of place. His clothes were torn and tattered from the outside world. His world had turned into a total wreck since he had left here. Nightmares were appearing at every turn, but when he returned, he felt a soft reassurance that everything would be alright. He knew that everything was going to be alright. Or at least he would make it that way. Letting his eyes settle, he began walking up on the cement, his heavy boots catching on the ground. His toned body looked dirty from the nature that had surrounded him for the past months. Sweat beaded up on his shaved head and he wore a smug on his lips. "Nothing has really changed," He softly said, lifting his head up to the sky.
Turning his head, he began to scent someone, someone that he hasn't seen in a long time. A soft smile pulled at the corners of his lips before he stepped forward, turning around to face the woman that Cynn had remembered from before he left. "Mandelyn, oh dear have you gotten just beautiful." He said, his smooth talk just smoothing over his words. From being gone so long, his words had become accented and he didn't exactly look the same. Smiling at her, though in the back of his mind, he wasn't sure if she would remember him. For he would barely recognize himself.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Mandelyn nodded back to her son-to-be- son-in-law, with a slight and sad smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:24 am

Strax nods towards Mandelyn, as he was headed back to his classroom, to teach of course.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Mandelyn was in her courtyard in a black dress, the same dress Cynn last saw her in. It flowed down to her ankles, flowing around her perfect body. The only flaw with her body was the sword slash down the middle of her spine, a few mismatched scars on her body in various places. She just came back from a funeral. Her brother and sister plotting against her for her death, and her own mother she could never find. Nisa sat beside her smiling as her wolfy self does. She watched her students flit to their classes and loiter around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Page 1 of 1