MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

The light of the moon lighting up the area seemed to calm down everyone upon the realm, although light surrounded this area with fire and rage since it was hell he had just stepped in. A legend, if not a myth had entered the room, a man wearing no shirt, carrying two swords on his back with long blue hair covering his eyes walked into the realm through the trees of the forest, his eyes could barely see through the small space his hair had in-between each hair. His eyes looked from side to side, seen a beautiful blonde female in a distance wearing a dress, his tongue licked over his lips at the beauty he could see. His body switched from the direction he was facing towards the beautiful female in a distance, taking the first step towards her; followed by many others he had eventually reached this female. His hand reached out, having his stormy blue eyes look her from her eyes down her body and back up into her eyes. "Hello there, my name is..... Ace.... Ace Legend" he whispered, raising his head up, enough for her to be able to see his beautiful dead eyes, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterrp.heavenforum.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:03 pm

"I need you to stay with the family. Protect them.." she murmured writing a scrawly note and handed him thm "Adressed to all the proper channels"

-------

http://monsterrp.heavenforum.org/viewtopic.forum?t=101
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Strax nodded "I would believe that. what do you need me to do for you?" He hugged her lightly
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 pm

She grabbed a cloth wrapping it around her eyes tears falling down them. Would you forgive me If i told you why i yelled is I cared?" she took them with a nod feeling the blades the beauty, the death, blood and despair
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Strax was completely unphased by her reaction, he snapped his fingers and all her weapons appeared around the room. only the Blade of Selena landed in Strax's hands as he handed it to Mandelyn "there you go"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Her hand struck out his throat was in her hand "Dont sneak up on me..." she set him down gently. "I need my weapons..."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Strax's ears rang. Mandelyn needed him to do something. He quickly and swiftly appeared next to her. "Yes mi'lady?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 pm

Her eyes were ferral now, her hands bled in stigmata. She sneered. "Just walk away make it easy on yourself." she murmured. She closed her eyes tightly trying to controll her rage. She wanted Prince, she wanted her war, she wanted Strax to be here her family to be protected and safe
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:52 pm

She growled "Like that fantasy world of yours?" she smirked "Oh I know it isnt otherwise my shadows wouldnt have burned your sorry ass. It isnt beautiful"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:50 pm

"Yeah, but I fucked you too. and to let you know, you were the best I have EVER had!" He winked and smirked and walked out knowing she wanted to kill him i mean who doesn't now? But he didn't care "And you're right my soul is not dead. And good! Can't wait to see your beautiful face again.."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:46 pm

"You wouldnt know what that was like you fucked my sister asshole." she growled wanting to kill him all over again "Your soul isnt dead yet, so when the war comes ill see you there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:45 pm

He couldn't feel the things that she was doing to him because he was dead already so what was the point? "No, not really." He was already very angry and he didn't want to hurt her so he just ignored what all she said and walked away from this place "Your brother...." He said, with a hiss in his voice. She flicked his wrist at her and her new husbands behind him "But whatever...I don't care anymore. You guys can go back to fucking now. See how he does and tell me if he's better than I, I would like to know." He unfolded his dark black wings and stretched them out. a gust of wind flowing from them as he made them flap once and folded them back in. "Good day my dear...untill we meet again Mandelyn.." he turned the corner and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:32 pm

She smirked knowing she made him bleed. "Hurts doesn't i?" she tightened her stance burning him deeply as he touched her. " Oh I am a bitch now Michael? Just wait until the war, wait until you die at my hands." she reeled back Night Bane in her hands. "Oh no Im just saving myself for when you arrant around Michael, so I am free of a few brands and it doesn't kill him to be with me." Grabbing his hand he felt a deadly cold streak up his arm, the fire was traveling up along with her shadows "Or i could kill you now." she mused. "Oh I can fight them well, however I think its only fair he gets a hit or two on you." the pulling of her hair didn't hurt much just a slight irritation. "Oh I do now, no what got you killed was my brother Tanas, as much as he hated me? He hated you far more." she grinned "Cheating. Was it worth dieting for Michael?" she growled "You touch my sister? Ill kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:26 pm

his eyes widen when he felt his hand being bit. He chuckled at his growls at how cute they were to him. "you know those don't intimidate me deary." His eyes pool into a onyx black as he brought his hand up and looked at it. He flexed his hand that she bit, he looked from the corner of his eyes to how she was soon at the other end of the room "You bitch.." he stood up and looked her dead in the face. His face cold and harsh to her. his grin comming back "You know yo had to miss me...you know you've had it good with me when you haven't even done anything with HIM yet" He nods his head behind him to the man behind him "And you can't fight your own fights?" He walked over to her and grabbed her by her hair staring dead into her blind eyes, his voice loud and harsh "THATS what got me killed in the first place! Becase YOU don't know how to defend yourself!!" he released her by her hair with a slight force extending his arm out. "But it doesn't matter anymore...I'm already dead so what does it matter?" he started to walk out of the door. He didn't want this woman, he wanted the other one that was different from her.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:12 pm

Mandelyn felt another being an older one. She growled hands enflaming. Her body quaked with anger. As he came to her mouth she bit his hand roughly. Her legs whipped around kicking him in the neck, her head was bleeding from the bed now "You werent missed at all." she growled ending up on the end of the room. Her eyes turning a dusty red "Get out before I or my husband kills you"her vooice dripped with ice and posion. Her face dead set on killing him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Creeping through the corridors of the realm, he was looking for his ex named Mandy to finally get one last shot for him to get her back. his dark black wings folded in to his back as his hands her placed in his pockets. His trimmed chest bare to the dark place. His pale dark body glowing though the darkness. He mumbled stuff to himself and his hazel green cat-like eyes flicked across the room from one nasty, mold filled brick to the other. He shook his head and sighed a slight heavy sigh. "I wonder if she's even here. I haven't talked to her in forever.." Him thinking about all what he done and how he treated her. But he didn't care bout that. A slight grin on his face appeared.

The only thing he wanted from her was sex. He fell in love with her because of that. He was getting a bit excited about it and his grin grew larger to where he had to bite his lip softly to keep himself from smiling. One of his sharp fangs protruding from his lips. "Oh god.." he stuck his hands further in his pockets and he looked down to the nasty floor. He makes it to the hallyways of where the rooms were. He heard talking of an uinfamiliar voice of a man and he rolled his eyes and continued to walk. He passed more rooms and saw the light of one single room. where the voices were comming from are becomming louder. he then cocked his eyebrow and stepped into the room quietly. He saw his ex and his eyes widen in excitement. She saw how her eyes were starey and how she couldn't find the guy that was sitting in front of her. He bolted over and stared her down. Quickly reached his hands out placing them on her shoulders and pinning her against the head of her bed, covering her mouth. Bringing his mouth close to hers he says in a soft, velvet tone "Oh my dear Mandy...I missed you oh so very much." Running his other hand down her body to her legs.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:06 pm

Shaking her head she pulled up her shirt, kive and sword marks were everywhere. "No im not alright.." she whispered healing herself.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Prince heard her screams, rushing into the room making sure no one was in here and that you were okay. "you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Waking up screaming she rolled over in her own blood. she felt it on her stomach. She shook closing her eyes tight.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:45 pm

She rolled over in her sleep, seeing how the Council was going to act. She gasped in as her dream self felt a dagger go through her stomach, a sword slash across her back
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:44 pm

he sighed vraking a plate from how angry he was towards her waiting for her to wake up so they can talka bout it.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 pm

She jumped as the door slammed, holding onto herself, crying again. She eventually had fallen asleep eyes still watering and flowing
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 pm

He becam serious. "Clsoe your eyes mandelyn and sleep! Don't argue with me, just do it please." he said, walking back out slamming the door shut sitting on a chair thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:37 pm

"Im not tired, or hungry...thats not it.." she whispered blinking looking for his face "I am blind." she kissed him softly back. "I dont need sleep...i am okay."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:35 pm

hE SIGHED, looking around knowing she would let herself rot if this kept going. quickly he lifted her off the ground and set her down on the bed, kissing her lips once more. "Sleep my angel, you need it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: