MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Okamigimi's land

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:08 am

Claireiella's sight instantly moved over to Strax's, as she noticed the change that was happening to him. Only she quickly moved her head back to its right place; positioning herself on top of her seat. She was rather confused to what was happening to him, and she began to doubt how he should have been like his Father. ''What's wrong with him..?'' Claireiella asked Riku, in some sort of a whisper; totally ignoring the question about what kind of food she wanted to have.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:12 am

Strax's eyes shot open. "She is hungry..." He started to glow, when the glow faded however He was different. his reddish gold eyes had black specks in them, he had a red triangular patch of fur on his forehead, and red stripes down his arms. his claws were yellow with rings of black. "eh i was trying to hide that..."

Riku paid no attention to the change, instead he asked "Claire, what would you like to eat? we have every recipe ever thought of."
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:31 am

Claireiella let out a soft laugh off her lips, as she nodded her head to Riku. ''Good food then, is it not?'' She asked, a tad embarassed for her sudden need of eating. Two minutes ago, she had no intention to eat whatsoever, and now she had the lust over a rather special order.

Last edited by Claire.Legend !Ace's! on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:52 am

"Reinhark is another of our number. He is the only one that can cook out of all of us" Riku explained to Claire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Claireiella smiled to Riku; shrugging her shoulders at his admiration of the said son she craved for having. A sigh slipped off her lips, as he talked about Dinner. She quickly shook her head to both sides, and a frown crippled its way towards the sweet forehead of hers. ''I don't feel like eating at all.'' She held her stomach, her palm pressing against its surface once more. ''I guess my child is not hungry yet. Tell me something though..,'' she bit on her bottom lip; pausing for a few seconds, then going on. ''Who's Reinhark?''
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:19 pm

Riku smiled lightly, always having liked son's he then looked to his watch and frowned. "late.... Claire, what would you like for supper? i was supposed to ask you a little while ago. i doubt that Reinhark will be too upset about making you food."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Claireiella slowly moved her hand up till her mouth, her finger diving into her mouth, as she started nibbling on the outer skin of her Index finger. ''Hmm..'' She innocently hummed, the gaze of her eyes resting upon her stomach still. Her finger slipped off her mouth, only the tip of her nail hung inbetween her Center teeth. She then let her hand fall calmly to her tummy. ''I'd like a boy, but what ever makes my love happy, will make me just as happy if not more.'' Claireiella applied, smiling down at her stomach, then back up at Riku; waiting for his opinion about her answer to his question.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:52 pm

Riku nods and looks back down at his papers. His brow furrows, then unfurrows. "so what do you want, a boy or girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Claireiella nodded her head yet again; brushing a Brown strand of her hair backwards; gently tucking it behind her ear. ''I'm perfectly fine, thank you very much.'' She smiled, and looked back at her stomach, the soft smile lingering on her lips.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Riku looks to Claire. "you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Claireiella nodded her head to Riku, letting a quiet snicker slip off.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:17 am

Strax dozed off into a light sleep, the only one who does so, as far as he knows.

Riku sighs, "he is the newest of our number but is one of the strongest. I need to do more research on him... maybe ill ask Alister to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:03 am

Claireiella bit on her bottom lip, as she closed her eyes. ''Oh my..'' She whispered to herself; crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:56 am

Strax sat in the chair next to the bed, thinking to himself, while Riku looked at the ever changing papers on his clip board
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 am

Claireiella looked up at Strax, and let a smile decorate the sweet, soft expressions on her face.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:51 am

Strax walks over and pats her on the head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:37 am

Claireiella smirked at Riku's reaction, and turned her sight back over to Strax from the corner of her eyes. ''I don't know really. He was my trainer once, you know. I don't think I have told you that last time we met. I remember I only told you I've known him. He trained me, and he told me how to fight..'' She paused, letting a sigh escape her Pink lips. ''Such a shame he died, you becoming partially like him would have been a good replacement. Not meaning you shouldn't be yourself, or anything. ..I don't know.'' Closing her mouth, she decided to shut herself up, and stay silent.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:33 am

Riku shrugged and went back to his work. New information for him to remember

Strax looked at claire, not angry, but confused. "why should i have stayed like my father?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:30 am

She cleared her throat; looking beside of her across the distance outside of the window. ''Hmm.. You shouldn't have changed though.'' She rested her head backwards, her hand unwillingly stroking the surface of her semi-popping stomach. ''You should have stayed the same way as your Father.'' She applied, her voice soft, and gentle.

Slowly, Claireiella moved her head over towards Riku, and shrugged her shoulders. ''I'm 16 Weeks pregnant, and I have no idea. Dude, when I was pregnant.., I had no idea I actually was pregnant. I just discovered such fact lately. I'm glad I'm having a baby though, whatever time he or she comes, I'll be magnificantly happy; allowing my love to feel the same happiness as well.'' She looked the other way once more. ''That's all I care about...

...Making him happy.''
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:08 am

Strax looked up, his brow had been furrowed. "ive undergone a few changes especially since i started asking people to join. im not as caring or compassionate as i used to be. im not supposed to..."

Riku snorted. "you know very well you can be. I am after all. Now young Claire, i must ask, how far along are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:33 am

As Claireiella kept her bottom pressed against the seat below her, something told her to look over towards Strax - and so she did. ''Are you okay? You seem like you've changed.'' She let a chuckle run off her lips, as she looked the other way for a second. ''You're not like your Father at all..''
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:22 am

Riku kept a close eye on the soon to be mother. She wondered when she was due, Psycho therepy would be bad for the child, so predicting when wasnt an option. Unlike most of the Okamigimi, Riku cared about peoples health. Strax however was oblivious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:11 pm

''Well then I'm sorry about that, Strax.'' Claireiella applied, both of her hands on her stomach, with her moving her head the other way, and concentrating at the visions outside of the window.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:07 pm

"im rather tired honestly...." Strax complained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:02 pm

''I'm doing fine, Strax. What about you?'' Claireiella asked, calmly laying her body on the long seat Riku had already put her there.

[Yeah, I know. Good luck? You're going to need it.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next