MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Okamigimi's land

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:34 pm

Reinhark snaps his fingers, a book falls from a portal of darkness and the Demon reads it. "ah... so thats what it is." Reinhark pats her on her back. "Well why are you in this realm for your day off? it simply makes no sense."

Alucard Sighs and picks the young woman up. Strax's psychic sending him information. "I do care, but Solomon will cause pain to anyone who doesnt do their job. I apologize. please do tell me though." Alucards eyes shine as he looks at her.

Reinhark looks at Claire. He simply waves.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:31 pm

Claireiella walked in through the large gate of the land, the scent of her essence surrounding the atmosphere. She didn't know if she was welcome here or not, but she thought she would take the risk and enter this mysterious place anyway. The silence of the darkness filled the realm just as her first footsteps landed on the ground of the Earth. Such darkness wasn't sad, but it was only the smooth reflection of the personality she had always owned. Mysterious, yet gracefully pure.

Her dark Brown hair was beautifully swept over her shoulders, her Grey eyes were glowing with immense passion wanting to witness an important scene. Her tanned face, neck, partial visible part of her breast; covered by her necklace and its sparkly charms; were all a true proof to how god truly existed. He made her such a pretty woman; able to beat the most powerful creatures amongst this world - only if she was willing to take the risk and cross her fingers.

The young lady stood there, 5'6''; her tall legs, her high-heels, seemingly making her look even taller than she was. She looked amazing, and everybody that was to see her would say the exact same. She simply shifted her weight to her left leg as she stood there, one hand on one of her perfectly curved hips, and the other holding onto her Kazumi blade from under her leather-like coat. Claire waited impatiently for someone to make the first move and speak up her beauty, as she knew someone would.

She was fairly standing on the ground of the Okamigimi's land; wondering if people were actually around. All of a sudden, her stomach crumbled. She let out a sigh, and chuckled at the sweet feeling she wished to feel all day even though it was hurtfully painful. ''Oh, come on baby.. Not again.'' She placed her hand upon her stomach, and shook her head, lightly smiling down at the vision of her small popping tummy. Her palm started rubbing over the surface of her covered stomach, as she quietly nibbled on her bottom lip; looking up, and over the distance at once more.. Someone, or even something amusing enough to gain her attention.

[It's partially C&P'd. I'm sorry? =)]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Avery watched Alucard, hearing his words and his concern, but she heard the hiss. She wasn't really sure if he was actually concerned. Maybe he just wanted her to become part of the Okamigimi not really carin about her truely. Letting herself sigh before she spoke, her eyes found his as she slightly walked slower, "It's nothing for you to worry about and right now, I'm not really looking for a clan to be with. Though I could help if you need me." She said softly letting her eyes wander before they entered the warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:22 pm

At his word she drops her cane. She looks at him dumbfounded."You havn't heard of the Creepshow?!" She turns around and begins to talk to herself."What the hell? How can he not know? I mean, The Creepshow is the hottest Circus that travels....And the one day Im free, I run into someone who doesn't know about it..." Tapping her lip she snappes her fingers. Twirling around she rests her cane on her shoulder and grins at him."Well, I'll Tell you what it is! Its only the Greats Circus around thats what!"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:19 pm

Sandra- Reinhark looks at sandra. "what is a creepshow?"

Avery- Alucard looks at you. "Well young one, Avery, what hast you so depressed?" Alucard hisses lightly as he remembered Solomons order. "And are you a follower of the Okamigimi? If not would you like to become one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Alucard-
Avery could feel each heart beat, just one beat closer to the final heartbreak. Letting her eyes search the ground as she let herself just fall to the base of the tree, feeling her skin touch, instantly the tree was dying. Sighing softly she turned her head, burying her face in her hands before letting out a loud sob. She felt in pieces. She wanted her lover, she wanted her friend, she wanted someone to talk to. Pressing her lips together, trying to hold back she finally felt the heat of someone before she let her eyes open and she scrubbed her eyes, making sure the person who had touched her didn't see her tears until she heard his soft voice, "Thank you." She whispered softly, the beast accenting her voice before she stood, walking with him. Her body ached as she followed him close, each step getting harder to take as she heard his name before they had started walking. She whispered, "I'm Avery. Avery Shade." She blinked her eyes, letting the desire to have her lover's last name to be her own except she just cleared the desire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Sandra moves towards the name who spoke to her. She watched him closely then desided he was fine to talk to. "Sandra's the name." As she spoke she twirled her cane three times then bows, looking at him. Grining she winks,"The Creepshow is my game."

Last edited by Sandra on Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Reinhark looked at Sandra and motioned her to come in and come over

"Welcome young one, my name is Reinhark, I am one of the thirteen knights. what is your name?" Reinhark asks, trying to find more about this woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Cane twirling,hips swaying, lips sniging, Sandra made her way towards the unknown castle that lay before her. Bending her top hot low on her forehead she grins and speaks ing a sassy transelvanian accent," Might there be anyone here?"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:54 pm

(ok im going to be multiple okamigimi members. KEEP WATCH TO SEE WHO YOUR TALKING TO)

avery- Alucard places a hand on your shoulder. "Hello young one my name is Alucard, the 13th Knight of the Okamigimi, please come with me and ill bring you somewhere warm." He smiles showing his fangs, for he was a Vampire, but he wasn't thirsty. His eyes however showed how nice he was.

Strax hears his brother stirring and runs back up the stairs, passing, Reinhark. "talk to the asshole down there will you?" Strax ran back into Shens room, whilst Reinhark walks downstairs and listens to the response from the man. His brow furrowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:27 pm

Avery stumbled through the trees, feeling herself just dozing off. Her body ached with a pain she thought she would never get rid of. The reason could be was that she had been walking all night, trying to get her head clear. She couldn't. She kept having the remark from the rudest man in the world which was replayed. "Your lover doesn't even love you enough to stay around to be with you." It replayed over and over in her mind, keeping her mind from being clear and unsatisfied with the thought that she knew that her lover, Arcane, would come back. But each passing day it would get harder and harder until she finally couldn't even breathe. The word, the meaning, the beating of her heart was beginning to get to her head before she would finally collapse into a pile of nothing. It felt as if she wasn't even supposed to be here. It felt as if she was just nothing to anyone, no one could even see her. She was invisible.
Insecurites or not, she was stuck, she was just a piece of matter that didn't even need to be put on this realm, this earth, in this universe perhaps. The loneliness kept biting at her mind, her soul...her heart. Could it really be true? That she was nothing to him and he was off with other people, enjoying his life to the fullest while she was wandering around trying to find out why she wasn't good enough?! The thoughts, the memories, the feelings that surrounded her mind, it wouldn't go away. She couldn't stand still without being overwhelmed by the touched that he had once given her or even the soft scent of him being so near.. She was going crazy until she finally opened her eyes, truly opened her eyes to see the beautiful place around her. Jade, lime green, and even the warm colors of leaves surrounded her as they cascaded from their branches. Bright and live trees were surrounding her. Closing her in until she was so close to touching them, but she kept distance. She didn't want to kill the life that lived so happy around her. She needed to go away, she needed to stay away from life until this was sorted out. She needed to relax and maybe this was the place where she could finally do so. Letting a deep breath pass her lips she whispered softly into the wind, hopefully somebody would hear the words, "Hello? Anyone here?" Now all she needed to do was wait. Wait in the loneliness of her mind while someone else would come and stumble across the place which she rested and tried to relax..
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:16 pm

Strax looks up at the ceiling where it can be seen that there are lasers, able to disintegrate anything. There was no fighting allowed unless in the spar room. The Knights would just reassemble, for this was their realm, anyone else would be gone.

"I am the current superior of this castle, you will either respect me by dignifying me with an answer the first time or you will leave." Strax ordered. He was not to be trifled with. He demanded respect in his own home. "Cerci, would be so kind as to calm him down and get him to respect the superiors in this realm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:54 pm

As he spoke those words, her mind came back to her in a screaming blow. Oh my god...what had she done? She wasn't like this."Lucian..before I give you an answer, you must know this. I do not do this. This meaning I don't go around kissing men for the hell of it." She spoke fast and sure. She didn't know her own feelings about this but she was offered a chance. She would be a fool to not to give it a chance. If it failed...then she would shut herself away. Hoping he understood what she ment she looks into his eyes and nods her head. "Yes Lucian, I would be your lover."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 pm

He looked at her, feeling her arms wrap around his neck keeping him close to her. He was in shock, complete undetermined shock not sure why she had done so. "Cerci" he whispered, quickly feeling her lips press against his once more. His confusion increasing not sure why she had kissed back. Yesterday, she had kissed a man named Zero and now she is kissing Lucian. He wasn't sure if her feelings were true towards him, although he would give it a shot and if it fails. He would have lost a great friend. Slowly Lucian broke the kiss, resting his forehead against her own. His breath becoming heavier with each breath that escaped his lips traced upon her lips. "Cerci, I know I just met you not to long ago but I feel like I have known you for years. Would you be my lover?" he asked, looking into her eyes waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Cerci's lips twitched into a small grin at his assumetion.(sp?) It made her want to laugh out loud. Holding that back she links her finger together and leans towards him. "Oh I get angry, just not over small things like spilt milk." Leaning back up she grins at him with a saucy impish smile. She couldn't remember the last time she smiled like that. Probably never. Men of her village tended to avoid her because of her eyes. "I can be sweet and caring, almost to a point where it can drive someone mad." She tapped her lip at that. Well, that wasn't true. She tried not to care to much, but if given the chance she sould care a lot. Her eyes flcikered to Lucian. She could care about him...She blinked her eyes at that. She knew she would. Smiling she began to laugh heartedly. "Oh, it is wonderful to have someone to call friend!" She felt warm and bubbly. Like the first time she stepped on land. Truly, she felt like dancing again. Dacning was an amazing thing I her village. They dance to attract a mate or to move the sea to their will. As far as she remembered, she was only second to her mother. She frowned. Then that would make her first now since her mother was dead. Her fingers moved and soon her arms went into motion. It looked like she was suspended in water. Soon her hips begain to move in simple motions of a belly-dancer. Her face changed from a frown to a passionate one. She took her dancing seriously all of the time. Whenever her mother would visit her on land, she would teach Cerci the newer moves of the village. Cerci would perfect them easily. Hearong Shadows bark she realized where she was and froze. Blinking her eyes out of her hypnotic trance she dropped her arm. She didn't blush because it was apart of her to dance. Lucian was now her friend and if he wanted to be so forever then he would be okay with it. She flashes a small bashfull smile and giggles,"Sorry, I do tend to start dancing out of nowhere. It is a habbit of mine." She grins as she saw Shadow leaping back to her to join in the dance. Soon he skidded to a halt and whined."Im sorry dear Shadow, You missed it this time." Shadow growled. Cerci just laughed loudly. Looking back at Lucian she smiles, "Shall we sit somewhere? I must confess, these heels are killing my feet." As she said this she looks down to her long bare legs to her heels.

Cerci looks back up at Lucains words. Giddy? Her? She blinked. He was right. She was more giddy then she was yesterday. Why was that? Shrugging her shoulder she smiled,"What is there not to be happy about? I have gained a frriend who has taken a shine to my dear Shadow!" That alone made her happy. Some would not come near Shadow because of the stories that surrounded the pack that he came from. What people didn't know was that in one night Zero managed to exicute all but one. Shadow. She saw him while Zero was asleep and felt bad for the young pup. So she befriened him. She hoped that they would be together forever. Shadow, her, and possably, one day, her mate, if one found her good enough. That last thought made her mad. Due to her past she was touchy of such things. How dare some men judge a woman worthy or unworthy? She could understand the need to know of Loyalty, like Lucian. When she thought of his name she looked up at him and smiled. Yeah, she could easily be truthful to him. However, she wasn't his mate. The idea wasn't to bad to think about but she doubted he would like her that way. On top of that, they had just met. At his compliment she smiles brightly again. "Some wold say the oppisate." She deepened her voice to sound like her father and spoke,"This thing has the devils smile. It will cause men to be unfaitful to their wives." "Thing" refering to her. She never really took it to heart whenever he said somthing like that to her. At his next words she frowns in confusion. When she finaly understand her face flamed over. If she understood it the right way she made a simple statement. "I do not play like that, unless I know theres a reward that will count at the end." By that she didn't mean a child...

Listening to his words she tenses. How did he know...?"And what if it was just an experiement? I have never been kissed...so I wuldn't really know." She thought back on that day. Had she just wanted to be kissed? Did she feel attracted to Zero? She didn't know the answer to that. He seemed like someone that is far in himself that he wont step out into the light. She wouldn't be able to live with a man who wouldn't step into the light with her. To simply watch somthing and not react to it. She didn't want a man who doubted himself....As she is contained in her thoughts she didn't hear his words but felt his lips on her. It was for a second, but in that second she left somthing erupt from her. Her body heated up as her now bare lips tingled. A small whimper escaped her lips when she realized Lucain had moved away from her. Without noticing herself she wrapped her weak arms around his neck and stared up at him. "Lucian..."His name on her lips was merely a whisper. She bit her lips then lifted herself and replaced her lips to his.
In the background she could hear Shadow pranceing,whining,and whimpering trying to understand if this man was hurtig his mistriss.|
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Lucian simply looked around the area, been able to hear someone talk to him as if they were threatening him. Eventually he came across a wolf like been, laughing at the fact he was threading him. "Come on you dog, do you really think you will be able to succeed against me you ignorant bustard?"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Strax growls and uses his psychic to find out the mans name, lucian.

"Lucian Tieno! You will reply when spoken to by one of the thirteen or experience immediate evacuation!" Strax pulls out his Katana, The Blade of Selena, in one hand and his Blade of Hades appears in the other, the great sword gleaming in the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:23 pm

He smiled hearing her words of how she could be a bad girl at times when she was angry. Lucian could not believe it, she just didn't seem like that type of girl that would get angry over small things. He would not test it though, he loved the spot and the social rank he was set upon her at the moment and did not want to change it only increase it to higher levels. So one day they could be best friends, even lovers if destiny desired it at the time. "Well to tell you the truth, you don't seem to be that type of girl that would get angry as easy. Hmm you seem too sweet and caring for that to be possible you know?" he said, smiling loving the feeling of him making her feel safe and to see her smile. It made him feel as if he was doing a good job at trying to be friend with her, he would keep it up, and he would not disappoint himself and fail at the friend he had just got. Perhaps they could be best friends, he didn't really keep contact wit the friends he had at the moment, they were mostly busy and doing stuff with each others lover. It was depressing and it made him feel lonely most of the time.

"Hmm you seem to be all giddy today; you won't stop laughing at all cost. I find it highly attractive from you to do so." he said, wondering what was he saying that and why. She obviously was too conferrable and happy to have met him. He than saw the precious charming smile that her lips gave off to his eyes to see. "If I may say, you also got one of a kind smile, it just seems like everything about you is unique and no one else has them. That is something to brag about." he said, laughing at himself, knowing that he shouldn’t have said those things since most female would take it like a flirt. He wasn't sure if he was interested in her, but he sure as hell knew that he enjoyed her company. "Oh a friend you say? Hmm you need to be careful dear, I would hate to see you get hurt in the process while having fun you know?" he whispered, looking straight at her. Wondering how she would react towards it.

He looked at her, hearing her words saying that she trusted him. That was something big for him to hear, he did not expect those words to come out of her lips. He was glad that she trusted him the way she did, it made him feel special and unique in his own way. Something that he had never felt before and hopefully something that he would feel again in the future."Well I am glad to hear that you trust me my dear friend, but do not worry about your pet Shadow. I promise you, that I will take care of it as if it was my own friend that I let fall in that day he died. And trust me when i say it, I will not let that happen to me twice in my life time." he said, hoping that the words that he let escape his lips would calm her down, he did not want her to be sad, or even feel as if the creature was going to die from been distracted. "Don't worry love, I will protect It." he whispered once more, hoping that she would trust him with it.

He than saw the small warm feeling on her cheek after the kiss he had planted upon her cheek. Was it a bad move to make, or was it a good one. By the way that she seemed it seemed as if he shouldn’t have done that at the moment, it just didn't seem right, as if I have taken someone else’s place at the moment. "Oh that feeling huh? Do not worry about that feeling dear, I started to feel that was the first few times I killed someone, it goes away after you kill around 10 people. it makes you tougher emotionally and confident in the battle skill, I know i did it before in the past." he whispered, leaning in once more, planting another kiss this time on the other cheek completing the cycle that he had started with the first kiss. This time, the kiss lasted longer than the previous one so he could take in a small taste of her skin. "I am glad that you would fight by my side, if it came down to it dear." he whispered taking his head back giving her back her space.

He heard her story about her family and how her father was the source of why she seemed so alone at the moment. "Hmm I see, I am terribly sorry to hear that my dear, I hope that someday your father gets his and rots in hell like he deserves." he whispered, trying to change the subject knowing that if they kept talking about it, most likely would make her feel bad and think about it. He did not want that to happen, he wanted her to feel happy and enjoy the great life that she holds now ahead of her. She seemed like a great woman, someone that any man would be lucky to have. "Hmm I think my journey has just ended with you, you seem to be a loyal female and someone trust worthy. I thank you, on the first day you had proven to me that not all woman are the same and that friendship is the strongest source of power there is in this world." he whispered with a smile, loving the fact that he was able to get this woman to smile.

He than heard her story about the man that she had kissed. He knew right there and than that it was recently, the way that she looked away and thought about the answer for his question. "Hmm I see, well if you asked him for a kiss. You must be interested in this man yea? I mean why else would you kiss him, just because you felt alone and you needed someone to kiss and hold you? I don't think so; you must have strong feelings for this man. He should feel lucky and like he can't do better because you my friend are truly a great female." he whispered, quickly hearing that they weren’t together just yet. "Hmm since you are not taken, I hope you don't mind but I want to try something." he whispered, taking a few steps closer to her. Closing the small amount of space between us as I place my hands on your hips. Leaning in forward slowly, pressing his lips against her, kissing her but only for a second. Quickly pulling back, breaking the kiss. Licking all around his lips, looking into her eyes as he held his position waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:35 am

"I have one other friend....he had saved me from a nasty fall out of a tree.." She laughs at herself for that. She had been so stupid as to climb a tree. She just wanted the experince of doing so."I sapuse I am lovable, but I am told that i have a quick temper when somethings are concerned." She looks away coyly but grins. "I deny it whenever someone says anything about it." She laughs again. Funny...She has been laughing a lot lately. She tensed slightly at the word secret. She held only one that not many would like. Forcing herself to relax she smiles,"A friend to convay in would be lovely." She smiles dreamily at the thought. When he flash his charming smile she couldn't help but smile charmingly back at him.

When she felt his hand on her shoulder she blinked her eyes. Warm. Very warm. Her lips tugged into a smile as she felt her submerged power trying to surge foreward. She had to be careful now.. "I trust you my dear friend. I just worry for his safty. He is young yet but very spitful..." Her word cut of as Lucian leaned towards her and placed a kiss on her cheek. Blinking her eyes she stared at him. Unexpected. That word poped in her mind. A small smiles blooms over her face. Very unexpected." I have no doubt that you could protect the both of us. However; I do not relish in taking a life. But only a few times did I have to do so, and to this day, I regret ever doing it. If it came to it, Then I will fight at your side." She smiled up at him brightly still feeling the warm soft impression on her cheek.

"I would prefer yours because my father detests mine.." She closes her eyes but opens them again. Yours are the natural color for my..people" She shakes her head."My father scorned my mother, because he had thought that she was unfaitfl to him. He then, from the minute he saw my eyes, destested me." She spoke with a normal southern voice because she had long ago accepted this. Shifting her weight to her right leg she places her hands on her hips so she had somthing to do with them. To keep them busy. As he told her what he was she tilted her head and watched him closely. This was a slight surprise to her but she could believe it. "I accept all Lucain, even humans, even though I am not one myself.." She smiles as the warm wind blew her hair over her shoulder and then sun shine over her face, making her eyes sparkle like the clear ocean dancing with activity. What he asked her caught her off-gaurd. Taken by a man...Her mind flashed to Zero. Shking her head she gripped as herself mentaly. Speaking aloud now she sounded uncertain,"A Man..? I wouldn't say so...because I have only shared a kiss with one man...I have doubts about him because I had heard a lot about him..." She shales her head again. "So, I am going to say No. I am owned by no man as of yet." What she spoke was true. Zero didn't ask her to be his and she didn't know if she wanted to say "yes" to him, should he even ask. With what she had heard, it caused a ripple of doubt to be placed in her stommach.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:11 am

"I am Strax Aerio Eragous, Knight four of thirteen." Strax said automatically. he then looked at the man who had ignored him for so long. Strax was getting annoyed at the ignorence of the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:01 am

He heard the fact that the pet had attacked done person in the past, although he hoped that he or she had survived. That would make him feel much more conferrable around the creature and its owner. He did not want to harm her, simply because she was his new friend and because he would have an angry monster behind him trying to kill him. He did not want trouble at the moment, but if it was to happen. He would be ready for war, fight back and try to survive as much as possible against a monster such as lil Zero. "Hmm your only friend? I can not believe that my darling, I am sure you are a loveable person. I mean come on; we are friend now in the first day right? What else could anyone ask for than a friend to be around with and share your secrets?" he whispered, knowing that they would be great friend and would someday be in each other's weddings. He than watched her show the same amount of respect that he had showed for her. it made a charming smile spread across his lips, loving the fact hat there were till some humble people upon this world, even if they were not human like he was.

He than watched her worry about herself, watching her gaze follow her pet feeling slightly unconfterble(sp). He laughed, taking a few steps towards her, placing his hand on her shoulder as he locked eye vision with her so she would focus on him. "Don't worry dear, let him have his fun, you are my new friend, and I will not let anything harm or destroy my new friend." he said, leaning forward, placing a small kiss upon her cheek trying to calm her nerves down. Taking a few steps backwards, giving her back her own personal space not wanting to be all on her face while they were talking to one another. He thought it was disrespectful and rude to do that. "Clam down dear, I am sure there isn't anything on this place that could even or would even try to harm us. If they did, i would protect you and kill them myself. “He said, offering his protection to her so she wouldn’t feel so unconfterble(sp) without her pet around.

He than looked over her, noticing the small blush taking over her cheeks making him blush as well. he wasn't sure what he had done to make her blush the way he was able to do, all he knew was that if he managed to do that, he was doing a good job on been friendly. "Actually why would you want my eyes when you have the most precious one of them all? I mean seriously, I wished I had those and not these." he pointed at his eyes, chuckling trying to get a laughter out of her. He loved making people laugh, especially people that he knew and cared for like he cared for Cerci. She simply seemed so innocent and as if she couldn’t even harm a fly, that made him smile and feel confterble(sp) around her. "Well I hope you don't mind, but I am a human. I am not some sort of special creature like you may be you know, I hope that doesn’t change a thing between us darling." he whispered, a lot of thought cross his mind, wanting to ask them all but he would start with the most important one that came thru his mind at the moment." If you don't mind me asking, Cerci, are you taken by a man?" he asked, he was sure that he was taken from how kind and beautiful she was. Although he wanted to know by whom so he would be in the look out if he ever cheated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:57 am

She smiled back at the man and nods her head. "Thank you very much Mr..." She frowns slightly,"I dind't catch your name Sir." Lil Zero barks again and prances over to Lucian and nibbles at his clothes.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:55 am

Strax nodded. "Perfectly acceptable, take as much time as you need. there are certain floors you arnt allowed on, but those floors have signs on them. but please enjoy your stay." Strax awaited an answer for the male that stood silent next to the female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:51 am

Cerci bit her lip as she thought about what he had said. That was defantaly somthing to consider. She detested crime but she also hated taking the life of another. Shaking her head she spoke softly,"I must think on it. I do not enjoy taking a life. Be it a fly of a human. I detest it." She stepped back from Lil Zero and the man. Leting her gaze wander she thought about the pollution that resided among her own people.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 am

Strax kneeled down to pet the puppy then looked back up at the woman.
"The Okamigimi has a goal of destroying all the evils of every universe, pollution, crime, etc. If you Follow the Okamigimi, you believe in the Okamigimi's goal, no matter how we execute the plans to get to that goal." Strax said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next