MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anything RP all Creatures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Anything RP all Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Mandelyn stood alone at the edge of her land, the school was far behind her now, her face was solem as she sung softly, beautifully to herself
"And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive

And I don't want the world to see me

I don't want the world to see me

I just want you to know who I am "
She gfelt the tears fall down her face, she could feel the wind gently caressing her body. Her form fitting ballroom gown until her hips where it beautifully flowed around her. Her emerald fire eyes were now blind. Her body shook in sadness. Her wings snapped out white, black and emerald feathers and fires swirled around her as her shadows wished to comfort her. Her first set of wings the on top of the white pearl angels wings, were onyx primaries with emerald secondaries
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Nodding she replied that it felt good, after this she had nuzzled him softly
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 pm

-he laughed,, wondering why she had moaned, pulling back he looked at her "you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Blushing deeper a small moan came from her m\soft lucious lips. "Oh...ohkay.." she whispered submitting to him for the moment
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 pm

he laughed, leaning foward taking your ear lobe into my mouth. Nibbling on it playfully as i whisper" Well try harder love, you got everything going for your life at the moment" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:22 pm

A soft purr was resonating through her throat. enjoying him stroking her head and hair she sighed happily. "\Blushing deeper she asked why he was lauhing. Her hands held onto his, her body leaned on his, into his. "I try to think positive" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:19 pm

he nodded, laughing at the feeling of her burning cheeks against his chest. Placing one hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair over and over again trying to keep her in a good mood. "Well that is your opinion dear, that means nothing to me when I put my opinion saying that you are precious." he whispered, patting her head gently as he whispered" You should always think positive instead of negative love."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 pm

She felt slightly protected smiling her lips ingered on his, with each word he spoke her face got more crimson, as he ended his words she hid her face in his shoulder. Blushing deeply, giggling slightly. "I love you too. So very much. I still dont agree. But Ill let you have your moment of thinking that"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:09 pm

he laughed shaking his head, wrapping his arms around her hips keeping her close to him so he could try and make her feel protected, "Well you may think you are not precious, but to me, you are everything important in this world." he whispered, leaning forward kissing her lips for a few seconds before he pulled away. "You are the most precious thing there is in my heart darling." he whispered waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Grinning about the same things she nodded "We have ust begun with my problems dear..." she sighed sitting in his lap delicately. "Precious? I am no where near precious!" laughing at this she nuzzled him a tad. She smiled "I cant wait either." smiling she happily sighed
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:02 pm

He smiled, glad that he was able to taste his lovers lips once more. He had missed tem, it seemed that they have been so busy with Mandelyn problems, that they barely have time for one another. This was that rare time they were able to share with one another, and the small peck that they did knowing he wasn't going to get one in a while. "Hmm Friday seems alright with me love, I am quiet exited for that day so i can call you my precious wife." he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Intertwining their fingers she sighed happily. Blushing as she pecked back she giggled at his words. "I love you as well, and I love you more than anyone as well" she whispered in his mind. Her emerald eyes shined sparkling brightly. Shaking her head she sighed "Wednesday wont work dear. Possibly Thursday or Friday. " Smiling she closed her eyes looking around her beatutiful crreations.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:50 pm

He smiled, leaning forward with his hands reaching out for her hand. Eventually he managed to reach her, getting a hold of her hand as he pulled her closed to him. Once she was right before him, he stood up for a second to place a small peck upon her lips whispering into her ear. "I do indeed love you my dear, I have never loved anyone as much as I love you." he whispered, sitting back down on the chair staring straight into her eyes." Yes my love, As soon as possible. Perhaps this Wednesday?" he asked, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Smiling she kept dancing atop the water, beautifully gracefully angelicly. "I would be ready any time dearest" smiling she gazed at him. "you really wanna get married as soon as possible dont you?" she asked softly. giggling, blushing deeply she nodded "id love that"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:38 pm

He looked at her, a bright smile spreading across his lips hearing the fact that he was the first visitor that she had willingly brought up here. "Well love, I am honored to have you by my side." he whispered, sitting down on a chair. Playing with his thumbs thinking about her and him and what destiny has planed for them. "Umm so... about our wedding, when do you wish to have it dear? I really wish to make you my wife and to spend the rest of my life with you." he whispered, staring up at her as he waits.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Her wings snapped out with a pop as she kicked off of the ledge. Wind whipped her face her body tingled. Her mind her body felt free. She relaxed more flipping in the air. Smiling from his scream she giggled laughing full out then. Her laugh played music as it came from her lips.Her face nuzzled his lightly. "that it is..." she whispered. "I beg to differ" she murmured back. Landing lightly they were at a crystal lake. Light and dark eco crystals flowed around them. Lighted the lake in a beautiful serene glow. Walking to the water she walked upon it wings gently folding in "this place...is my place...you are the first I have willlingly shared it with" she whispered water dancing around her as she danced herself light orbs and spirits dance comming from the water to play in orbs
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:12 pm

He smiled hearing her warning him to hold on tight to her body, he did exactly that. Griping upon his own fingers hard as she took off flying with her own wings. A small scream escaped his lips, feeling the air hit his face as now it was a smooth steady trip upon the sky. Laughing as he scooted himself upwards to her so his face would be aliened with the one that he loves. "Wow, this is amazing. You truly are perfect my love" he whispered, not wanting to distract her with what she was doing. She was to keep her consecration locked on the target and simply just relax with his words.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:04 pm

Everything he had inside of him seemed so pure to her, his body, his mind his talent his charm. Everything was desirable. Everything about him was perfect. Chemical reactions, scents, sight, taste... Shiving at that thought she smiled brightly. As he chuckled she felt warmer, lighter. Intertwining ther fingers she played with them absent of mind, unaware of anything but her home away from home and him "Well hold on tight...and youll find out..." opening her wings farther she grinned, still on the ledge she wanted to soar, to fly, to leap. Smiling brightly at his words her eyes shined brightly "I missed you as well my sweet. I love you too" she whispered in pure bliss for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:59 pm

He could not help but to keep the bright charming smile that he owned upon his face. Everything about her was perfect, her eyes, her hair, her nose everything was just perfect. Her beauty simply was just a slight bonus on what she had. He was in love with the one that was within her, no one else. Everyone else seemed to be too much for him, he simply wanted to focus on her and only her at the moment. Once he reached her, he managed to hear the small word "finally" come off her mouth. Letting a small chuckles thrash thru his lips as he did so, hearing her saying she had a slight surprise for him. "A surprise?? For me??" he asked, wondering what in the world could it be. he felt her touch, letting her hand trace his own, intertwining his fingers with her own holding them close to her mumbling upon her ear slightly "I have missed you my love, and I love you" he said pulling back letting his head rest upon her shoulder waiting for the slight surprise to be shown
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:53 pm

Mandelyn saw Prince approaching. Staying perched where she was she smiled wide. Her fangs now large, meanicing. Giggling watching, hearing his thoughts, his words, she smiled larger still. Waiting for him to reach her, to stay put, to move was unbearable, hurting her deep within. She just wanted to feel his embrace upon her, Smell his seductive sweet scent. Shivering at the thought she whispered "Soon Prince.." Waiting was getting testy, annoying to her. Why should anyone have to wait? "Because its how it is" she said to herself. Her wings fluttered slightly. Twitching. Waiting.
As he walked to her, she was shaking, twitching, wanting him to hold her. Leaning back into his entwinement, she sighed happily "Finally..." she whispered lips barely moving, words barely audible. Her hands found his quickly, holding his. Comming back from her self search inside of herself she smiled "Prince...?" she giggled at her joke lauhing inside. She leaned farther into him "I have a surprize for you..:" she murmured
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:43 pm

As the wind of the place seemed to be calm, Prince decided to take a step forward towards the area. Wanting to be close to the one that he called love, the one that is keeping him alive, and the only reason for him to actually be alive this vary day. Prince slowly took a moment to take in a breath of this place, knowing that the scent of any familiar creatures rumbled around the wind. Slowly the small smell of the one named Mandelyn slide up his nose vessels, quickly a small charming smile spreading across my lips, not believing that he was once more close to the one he loves. "Mandelyn.." He whispered in joy, wanting to be close to her and to simply love her forever.

Slowly Prince turned around towards the direction where he could smell the sweet tasty smell of his loved one. Taking a few steps forward towards the direction until Mandelyn was visible to his eyes. The smile that had been formed upon his lips quickly becoming wider than it usually was. To its full stretch, letting small dimples take over each cheek of his. Quickly he took off in a fast paste, eventually reaching her. Prince slowly slid his arms thru her waist, wrapping it around her sweet belly intertwining his fingers right about her belly button. "Guess who my love." He whispered into her ear, hoping she had heard him well enough to tell what he had said
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Mandelyn stood in her bedroom, her chambers, her escape from hell. Cold wind blew in from the open balcony. thinking deeply her eyes were closed. Walking to the balcony her hips swayed beautifully, her whole body a complicate dbeautiful dance. Her skin was as silk. Her eyes had they been opened a striking emerald. Her combat boots made no noise on the floor. Her leather pants hugged her perfect body. she took perfection, to a whole new level. Her Emerald tanktop was silk, showed her large chest off well. Getting up onto the balcony ledge, she had one leg bet on the legdge, her thigh was holding her other side up.
Breathing in the air of the cool still night she shivered slightly. Fangs extending slightly over her plump full lips. Her shadows danced across her, happy for the release of hell. Listening she thought of all the beautiful sounds, the water rushing down the many waterfalls. The grass swaying to the will of the wind. Bending her head down she thought to herself deeper still
she was awaiting the lonelyness to disapate, only capable of Prince being there. Her angel. Her savior. Her love. Opening both of her wings she let the wind preen them. "I miss you..." she whispered into the wind voice honey to anys ears, beautiful, a symphony, a hynotic slurr
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:51 pm

*Shrugs*
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:46 pm

ish boredd
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 pm

same
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything RP all Creatures   Anything RP all Creatures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything RP all Creatures
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: