MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
+2
Mandelyn~Prince~
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

Sae stood, at attention of course, by the door, he had not watched the surgery, he couldn't handle seeing his mothers blood and guts and such. Kakuzu however had watched all the while wondering why she didn't ask him to teleport the children out, he had done it hundreds of times before. It was completely safe.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:36 pm

Mandelyn didnt move once her body staying stone still. Her hair fell in her face as her head moved and she murmured incoherently. Her lips moving were hypnotic and her breath sweet. "She is beautiful." Nisa smiled handing the girl over. She had Mandelyns full lips, tiny white wings, dark green eyes, and Aces hair. She immediately stopped her hollers as she touched Ace's face a small giggle escaping her tiny mouth. Her hands were as silk, and tiny
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Ace looked out towards Nisa, rolling his eyes he walked towards the edge of the bed, having his hands hold her own so she would stay still, staring downa t her and looking back at nisa every now and then. "This will be one of the most ebautiful chidlren I will ever see." he said, nodding towards Nisa hearing her words.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterrp.heavenforum.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Mandelyn smiled weakly at him. She wanted to hold his hand she was scared, she wanted to fix all the wrongs she had done, badly. As Nisa lay her in the bed she got out medical supplies "I called Prince, but I believe he is asleep, so we can surprise him in the morning with his son" Nisa murmured getting Mandelyn prepared for labor. Putting medications into Mandelyn she fell asleep quickly. "Ace I have to cut them out, so please make sure she doesnt move" Nisa began her work and after four hours she was done. A baby girl and a baby boy lay in their bassinets hollering away. "Ace." Nisa nodded "Thank you, Im sorry for my wrongs" She handed the girl to him with a tired smile
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Ace simply looked at both female, looking away having his eyes switch from two objects on the ground thinking onw hat to do or say. he didn't want to really be around these females, all they did was causse problems and much more stress for themselfs then what Ace did. Weather they liked it or not, Ace would rise up to the occasion to one day, been the one to destroy everyone in Hell. Untill that day, he would play nice at the moment and follow both Nisa and Mandelyn to their rooms.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:19 pm

"I would've understood that if you gently let her know Ace, and after the kids were born. Not like this. It is putting to much stress on her and now I need to go get the kids out before her body flips on them." Nisa explained to him walking with Sae and Kakuzu to her bedroom

"Ace..." Mandelyn whispered "Please come with I dont want to be alone for this, it;s your right to be there" she heard what Nisa said and cried more "Theyre going to be alright. Right?"

Nisa just nodded stiffly
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:15 pm

Ace laughed, looking at the females that were standing before him, mandelyna nd Nisa both vary beautiful at that. "Well, maybe it is better if we both know what we did instead of having a witch liek yourself Nisa try to hide it all like a coward would"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Mandelyn hugged her new adopted son as best she could while she was being carried. Shaking her head in response she felt herself crying more. A boy she only had adopted a night ago for his kindness and help with Amilieahs labor, as well as him orphaned young, she felt that he did truly love her as a mother. Mandelyn looked at Kakuzu sadly. Her night last night had started off in a bad place and now all of this day and now this night was getting far worse than she imagined
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:29 am

Sae ran to Mandelyn, accompanied by Kakuzu. "Mother! are you alright!?" He looked over her body quickly to see if he could do anything to help, be he saw nothing, Kakuzu just watched for now.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:06 am

As Ace yelled shut up Mandelyn felt a sharp kick in her stomach that made her yelp louder than she ever had. Holding her head and stomach she shook. The yelp was pure pain. Her heart ached deep down, it burned, it felt like she couldn't breathe. Her nose bled softly the scent of intoxictity filling the air before them. "Stop..." she whispered to the room closing her eyes tighter.

Nisa was in between the two. She had now witched forms into her human form "No Ace I dont think youre weak and my magic is energy, its all around me, I am energ. You shouldve listened to the old wives tles more carefully because it is what I am." she snappe back "Now it cant be forgotten ace, now she has to be placed in a hospital and much more things need to be done." she muttered lifting Nathan and Mandeln up holding Mandelyn bridal style. Mandelyn looked at Ace with tear filled eyes, pleading for forgiveness. She hated herself, what she had done. "YOu just unlocked everything Ace." nisa whispered to him
Back to top Go down
nathan

nathan

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:04 am

Looking toward his teacher Nathan struggles to his feet once more, hearing the man speak of titles he shakes his head. "I posses no titles, only thing I am is Nathan" his voice was soft and relaxing looking toward his teacher he smiles softly knowing he was home. ~spoofs to go sleepy~
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Ace laughed, watching her as he could see her asking him all of these questions. Ace didn't mind them at first, but slowly he started to get irritated and scream these two simple words. "SHUT UP!" he said, angered flowing through his veins, letting some off his body by closing his hands into two fists, his fingers tips pushing and digging so hard into his palms, it started to bleed slightly. This went on until Nisa stepped in-between him and the girl, looking down at her he kneeled down at her whispering. "Do you think I am that weak that I will forget everything as easy as that? I am immune to most magic, your tricks will not work on me, you may have made me a little bit younger, but you are too weak to make me forget, but you are right. Lets calm down and forget I ever said anything, besides the children need to stay protected and safe am I right?" he said, punching the wall with anger, trying to release some so he could go back to his normal stage again.

His head turned from side to side, watching the flames of hell rise up in heat and length knowing he had angered this child. He did not mean to, all he meant was for a reason. "Really? And why would I care what you can do and what titles you hold? I am Ace legend, the leader of the Legends and the man that can control all elements, even the ones you can and much much more." he said, watching the man slowly start to calm down, having his eyes focused on the small tear his cheek had shed down upon his cheek, he did not want to disrupt the peace anymore, he simply nodded, opening his hands back up uncurling his fingers. Letting small drops of blood drip down his hand from the pressure he had placed upon his hands. "My apologies, I just don't know what took over me right there, it will not happen again." he said, looking back up at the man with an evil smirk, trying to think of positive things other then sad and horror things.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:52 pm

Nisa nodded to Nathan nuzzling hm against her fur "Good to dee you again kid" she barked nodding again "Shes calmer now from the sedatives so she wont go all rawr on us again, but we should still watch her." she nodded again.
"Nate calm down, its alright I probably deserve it..." Mandelyn whispered to him, picking him up bringing him back to consciencness. "Calm down." she fell back into a chair as Nisa made her lay back

Last edited by Mandelyn~Prince~ on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nathan

nathan

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Nathan quickly backs away from his teacher knowing all too well what was about to happen the flames around his body hiss and burn away the ground around him. A dark energy radiates from his body as he looks toward the man who was speaking to him. "I am the Sky Flame, I am the doombringer, harbinger of heaven and apocalypse incarnate" the voice was completely angelic as Nathan points a finger toward the man the ground becomes ashen and is blown away. "I don't want to ask my teacher who's children she is bearing that is none of my business" hopelessness surrounds Nathan as the situation starts to get out of hand tears fall down his cheeks wanting this to stop. "My name is Nathan" as he speaks the name the flames die down as he falls into the hole barely clinging to consciousness he remembers that he was promised a place to stay this brings a smile to his face. "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Mandelyn stood there slightly dumbfounded. "Why do you hate your life Ace Legend? How is that possible? When did this go on?" her eyes started to slowly shift to bblue looking at Ace. Her flames came back dully. Blinking a few times she stepped back and left hmi alone. she felt a ache deep somewhere inside her as Nisa growled at Ace
"Are you really an Idiot? What triggered you to remember? And why are you telling her...?" she pointed a paw at Mandelyn growlng. "It took two to tango Ace and you both knew that, now lets all calm down and shut up before she breaks down mentaly and hurts the kids by accident" Nisa stood infront of mandelyn ready to switch forms. Nathan was dumbstuck at the dog even talking now. Nisa had now forced her to take a seat. "She doesnt remember Ace. And doing that is going to damage the kids and you should know better, you both shouldve known bbetter"
'I want answers as to what the hell is going on nisa..." Mandelyn muttered under the sedative coctail she just gave her
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:39 pm

All Ace did was laugh towards, Mandelyn. She was one of the reasons why he was so miserable and why he hated his life all of the time. "Because, apparently weather you remember or not, you still love me with all your heart." He said, his eyes staying into their perfect aqua blue color, trying to stay calm and not ruin anyone's night for the evening. "And no, I am not planning on getting no ass, you are just jealous because I won't give you any attention once so ever, now are you done? I would like to move on and find something more interesting on doing." he said, while staring at Mandelyn, knowing she was caring his child.

Ace then turned towards the man that had spoken towards, Ace. His attention had shifted from mandelyn towards this man; apparently he was still just a child and learning from Mandelyn. He shook his head, laughing at this boy's questions. "I got my reason why is peak to your teacher such way, it is something personal between me and her. So if you want honesty, then I suggest you ask your teacher why me and her don't get along so well, and who's children she hold inside of her stomach belongs to. Maybe then, you will get an answer. Anyways whoa re you? I have never seen you around these parks before, have we met before?" he asked, raising an eye brow hoping to get an answer from this man.
Back to top Go down
nathan

nathan

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:37 pm

A sense of relief washes over him like a warm blanket, he never wanted to be left to the world anymore. He just wanted to feel that love, that sense of being wanted for himself. Now he was being offered it once more, the question was rather if he felt that he deserved it anymore. Deciding that perhaps he finally deserved it a gentle nod was all he did. "I am glad to be welcomed back so warmly, I have missed it so dearly" the flames around him become a pale white and radiate their own warmth.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:34 pm

"Nathan just leave it be" she whispered closing her eyes touching her stomach lightly "Some of those rumors are true but not most stories do get twisted and you have heard from all of the abouve I am sure of what has happened and the only two people who know are I and the person at the time things went on with"
Back to top Go down
nathan

nathan

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Sensing the hatred targeted toward his teacher Nathan turns around silently glancing toward the man who was sending the hatred. "Why harbor such a deadly emotion toward my teacher" the question wasn't something that was to be answered lightly. For years he had heard the rumors of his teacher but he never paid them any mind. "Speak truthfully for deceit is wasted when spoken" the voice wasn't threatening simply meant to let this man know that he wasn't going to be lied to about someone whom he cared so deeply about.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:29 pm

"Why do you hate me so much Ace?" she growled back to him her head nodding to Aurora "Trying to get some ass?" she muttered in his head "Besides I was trying to be nice" She smiled at Aurora

Mandelyn nodded to her student hugging him tightly " I told you if you didn't like it i would have you come back and I would protect you and I am keeing my romises to you Nathan" she smiled at him warmly hollding his face in hers. He was a child compared to her. He was like a child a son to her " You are always welcome here and you know that. You arent going to have to go anywhere you no longer want or wish to"
Back to top Go down
nathan

nathan

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:24 pm

"Strength? That word means nothing to me anymore, I would rather have remained weak" he speaks softly cursing the beating heart in his chest that would betray him. He was glad for the strength that had allowed him to save so many lives. "I missed your warmth" a gentle breath passed through his lips as the presence of others is felt around him. Shaking his head Nathan softly kisses the cheek of his teacher. "Please don't leave me to the world, I know now of its cruelty of it's hatred" he knew of his purpose in life but he never accepted it as readily as so many others before him have. To do what he was made to do was something that he couldn't bear even though it was his task.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Ace's head turned towards Mandelyn, his eyes focused on her, Ace could still remember everything about her and what they did before time was brought back with everything deleted off their heads. "Hmm what do you want Mandelyn?" he said, feeling rage and anger towards this female and her ways on treating people she loved.
Back to top Go down
+Aurora+

+Aurora+

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:21 pm

Aurora was bending down to pick up a cut rose off the ground with her left hand. She picked up the stem and felt the thorn prick her finger. She dropped it and placed her index finger in her mouth sucking on it slowly trying to ease the pain. She winced a little feeling the sting. She then turned around and noticed a man was walking to her. Her iris following him intently as she began to remove her finger from her mouth. She cleared her throat and stood up tall letting her long golden sun kissed hair fall over her breasts and a part of her face. She then noticed he was coming closer and closer until he reached out his hand as in a shake. She held her hand out to shake his. Her soft warm silky hands gripping onto his firmly as in a shake she shook once.."Hello I am aurora..its a pleasure..Mister Ace.." She looked up and just saw the beautiful features this man had. His hair was long so that it covered his eyes. His torso being exposed with the muscles. She looked up into his eyes noticing he was letting her take a breath taking glance. And surely enough it felt as if her breath was swept away.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Mandelyn smiled saying "Hello" back to her in such a beautiful tone it nearly made Aurora erotic. Grinning at the beauty before her she nodded to Ace "My brother in law" she smiled

She held NAthan close to her. He could feel her heartin her chest something he had never felt before as she held him close her eyes close as she wiped away his tears "Child I never meant for the world to hurt you. Never. But if i had kept you sheltered from it any longer? You woud have been killed and I am sure you have come to this conclusion as well. " she nuzzled him lightly "It made you who you are, and it made you much stronger" she whispered "Like me"
Back to top Go down
nathan

nathan

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:16 pm

He looks at his friend with sad eye's as he shakes his head "Do you know what the world did to me? It taught to never trust, to always doubt even when my heart tells me that they are speaking truth" a few tears stream down his cheek evaporating before it falls to the ground. "Do you know how that feels? To not even be able to trust the one thing that should never betray you?" he casts his eye's toward his teacher walking toward her and wrapping his arms around her. The old scars healed up but some of the wounds were still fresh but that never meant that he would never forgive his teacher for abandoning him. If truth was to be asked he had long ago forgiven her if only she would return to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next