MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lexi Skye

Lexi Skye

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

Lexi could feel his gaze on her. His eyes seemed to be tracing her chest instead of her face. Turning her head to seem to act like she was looking at the trees, she softly rolled her eyes before looking back at him. He was looking away now, but she could see his handsome features to overwhelming her thoughts. He was gorgeous and she hasn't met someone like him before. He seemed like a gentleman but looked around her like a regular guy. Sighing softly, she hid it quickly to look at him as he said a comment that he soon regretted with his fingers covering his mouth. She laughed quietly before looking down, straightening her silk dress, "Oh dear, it is fine. You are just as handsome." She smiled up at him before softly whispering, "I'm not sure about the delicscious part, but it can be considered." She giggled at her comment before turning her head, to run her fingers through her blonde hair once again trying to get her embrassed feelings to escape her mind completely. Feeling Azric's eyes on her once again, she ran her fingers over her leg, feeling a little bit of pain. Ignoring it, she looked up at him at the destiny comment, feeling a soft smile pull at the corners of her lips, "Just maybe, just maybe. Though you will probably be saving my life, right now. I need to sit down, this bite is really starting to hurt." She said looking down at it, seeing a soft welp of blood beginning to form around the actual biting. A rock wasn't far from where the stood and she walked forward to sit down, and lifting her dress only slightly to show the mark on the side of her leg.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:57 pm

Ace tried to keep his thoughts to be clean, he had a reputation on been a slut and just going after females he had not had slept with. He was trying to change, he looked over her body once more, staring at her beautiful round breast through her shirt and bra, biting down on his lip he had to look away, if he didn't he would be swimming in a pool of his own drool. Once his eyes looked away, he started to think how hard this addiction would be, looking back, trying to keep his eyes locked on her face he spoke. "Why my Jesus, you are real beautiful, I can not take my eyes off your delicious looking body." He said, quickly having his arm lift up having his palm cover his mouth shaking his head he spoke once more. "I am sorry, I have a little problem when I am around beautiful females such as yourself." he said, scratching the back of his head with his eyes closed and a smirk trying to play it off and make her ignore his comment. "Anyways, I think I was brought here because our destinies are intertwined to be one, maybe you are a real close friend of mine, or maybe you will safe my life I don't know. All I know is that destiny has something stored for us don't you think?" he said, having his first row of teeth bite down on his bottom lip nodding to her last statement.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterrp.heavenforum.com
Lexi Skye

Lexi Skye

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Lexi began to feel herself, making him uncomfortable. Damn Azric, she whispered in her mind before she looked up at Ace, seeing his lovely features. His features were the type that she would probably go after. She could definitely see the strength he had, but she wasn't sure if she would be right. Disappearing, those thoughts slowly turned into confusion as she shook her head quickly, responding to his question, "Oh no, you are doing no such thing. I'm sorry if I'm acting a little weird. My leg hurts for something had bit me on the way in here.." She looked down at her leg, seeing the pure bite marks where Azric had tried to pull her away by. Turning her head just right, she could see his blue eyes looking back at her, but she disreguarded him and looked up at Ace, hearing his soft comment. She giggled softly, lifting her hand to rest on his arm as she straightened up to look at him, "Maybe so. I wonder why your spirit brought yourself here with me?" She smiled up at him before letting her hand drop to her side again where she began to fidget when he commented about the soul that was watching them. Of course there was something watching them, it was Azric. Biting her lip, she looked up at him, "Maybe it must be a bunny or something." She shrugged, looking around, acting curious.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:40 pm

His senses and the way she moved around told Ace that she was either uncomfortable or trying to ignore something real annoying about something. He stood straight, having his head turn from side to side with a confused face. "Darling, are you alright? Do I make you uncomfortable or something?" he whispered, hoping she would give him an answer. Although he would try to forget about all that and focused on the current subject they were on at the moment as well for her question. "Well usually my Aura and key inside of me brings me at certain places where people may be at or some one important into my life, and I believe since you are the only one around here, you are the important person I am suppose to meet today." he whispered with a smile, laughing as he could feel some kind of spirit going around. "Can you feel that? It is like someone or something is watching us" he said looking around for anything alive that might be hiding.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Skye

Lexi Skye

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Lexi brought her hand to her side as she began to wonder if he had seen her flick Azric in the nose, or at least in the air. Feeling her cheeks slowly turn red from the thought, she smiled up at him, seeing him return the smile. He didn't seem shy as he lifted her hand after their handshake to softly plant his lips on her knuckles. She giggled before she softly whispered, her voice soft like chiming, "Oh dear, you are a gentleman. It is certainly nice to meet you too." She kept the smile spread across her lips before she saw the change in his eyes. A curious look crossed her features quickly as she began to ask, "Whoa, your eyes changed. Do they do that by mood or feelings?" She let her hand escape from his before she ran her fingers through her blonde hair, wondering slightly if it was a mess. She didn't want to look messed up in front of the man, though she could tell, by the way he looked at her that he might have seen her flick the air. "Lexi, get in here!" She could hear Azric's voice in her head before she softly giggled, hiding her embarrassment of knowing that he could not see Azric, "So Ace, what brings you to these lands?"
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Ace's eye brow lifted with her movements she did, as if she was trying to punch through air. "Is this female alright?" he thought inside his head, shaking his head trying to ignore the fact, he replaced his confused face with a charming smile revealing his perfectly aliened white teeth through his smile. "Why Lexi, what a beautiful name you have my dear friend." his smile grew bigger with her touch, accepting his friendly gesture. His fingers wrapped around her hand, lifting it up slightly placing one small wet kiss on the back of her hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you." he whispered, having his aqua blue eyes turn into a flaming pink color into your. Loosening his grip letting your hand slither away staring at your beauty as I chew on my bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
bam619

bam619

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:46 pm

u here lexi
Back to top Go down
Lexi Skye

Lexi Skye

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:32 pm

"Lexi, there is someone here! I want you to get back! He seems dangerous." Azric nudged against her, biting down on her leg to pull her back. She bit her lip, growling down at him and hit him in the nose. He let go and slithered back into the shadows. She looked forward again, running her fingers down her black dress. It was silk, something that she had bought on the way through the forests. Feeling the soft fabric underneath her finger tips, she looked down at it, totally not noticing that a man was walking towards her. But hearing his name, she lifted her head quickly, almost taking a step back from him being so close. She smiled, feeling her cheeks burn with embarrassment, "Oh, hello. I'm Lexi Skye." She lifted her small hand to rest in his, shaking it with a firm grasp before letting go. She still looked up at him, tracing his features, seeing that he was a lovely man, "Well many things have led me here. Though it doesn't seem dangerous to me." She looked around, her blue eyes cascading over everything before returning to his.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:20 pm

The area seemed to be cleared of dangerous predators, the breeze of the area started to pick up, brushing against the large leafs hanging against the branches of the tree. The sound of branches slamming against one another and birds singing upon the land brought a man standing at a perfect height of 5'10 through the bushes and trees of the forest. He did not wear a shirt, just two leather sword cases in an X formation upon his back, the hilt of each sword on his shoulder so he could grab the sword easy, the sword was held tight by a silver clip on the center strapped around with a leather strap. On his bottom, he had a pair of jeans, dark blue on the outer ends and as it got closer to the center, the blue got lighter and lighter. These jeans were short style showing his shins along with his tennis shoes with his shoe lace hanging to the sides. His aqua blue eyes lit up the darkness away from his eye lids, letting them trace over the area until them fell upon a woman that seemed to be running and speaking to herself at the same time "Some company wouldn’t hurt now would it?" he whispered, taking one step forward, followed by many others helping him eventually reach the female's spot. Once he reached her, his eyes looked over her details, having his hand extend out with his hand open, a small smirk spread across his lips, dimples on the end of each end of his smirk as he whispered. "Hello there, my name is Ace Legend, what brings such a beautiful stranger to such dangerous places like this?" he asked, waiting for her response having his bright stormy blue eyes stare into yours.
Back to top Go down
Lexi Skye

Lexi Skye

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:04 pm

"Lexi do you mind just walking a little faster there?" Azric nudged his nose against her leg. Sighing and trying not to topple over from his touch, Lexi moved her feet across the ground harder. She walked through the messed up roots, biting her lip as she felt the sharp edges cut into her shoes. In the water, she began to run more before softly coming to a stop that came to a clearing. Taking a deep breath, Azric was practically sprinting to catch up to her, "Lexi I swear! I'm going to kill you one of these days." She looked back at him speaking, "Oh shush Azric." It was enough to her. She was crazy. People couldn't see Azric and it seemed that she was talking to herself a lot of the time. Running her fingers through her long blonde hair, she looked around, looking up at the sky before wondering who all walked around here. She didn't like being alone with Azric. She actually feared that he would kill her if he got the chance.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Strax went through with her and they appeared in front of the school
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:43 pm

Mandelyn nodded to Strax stepping through the portal
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:42 pm

"Im not the best leader... im the perfect soldier... not the perfect general" Strax sighed and waved this portal away, another one appearing. "to the school"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:40 pm

"You had the authority in my absences to step up" she murmured to him
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:38 pm

"lack of a principal scared them off. im simply a teacher." Strax sighed and walked with her.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:37 pm

"What happened to all of my students?" she asked curiously walking to hte next portal
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:35 pm

"The school has been closed since your dissappearence... i closed it myself No one is in it" Strax sighs.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:33 pm

"I need to put the school on lock down..then we can go home" she nods at this
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Strax smiles lightly. "so now what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Smiling she holds it. "I love this sword.." she whispers and sheaths it. Looking at the new weapon she nodded impressed "Very nice Strax"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Strax looks down then looks back up and raises his hand into the air. a long katana, silver, appears in his hand. he holds it out to you. "Your Blade of Selena... mom. And i want to show you my new weapon." Darkness swirls around his arm and a vanguard appears. however three blades jut out forward. surrounding his hand in a triangle form.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:24 pm

"Thats great to know Strax" she smiles softy "I miss them too, so very much." she looked down at the now scars that were lashes and nodded. "YOu aren't crazy, I am. Not in a usual way, when I fall in love and get married, I get pregnant. Once every five years without intercourse" She groans holding her arm. "Thankyou son"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:20 pm

"no.. no they are still safe in Kakuzu's realm. its just that they all miss you." Strax sighs then looks at your stomach. "ummm... pregnant? or am i just crazy..." Strax sighs and stands also "you should be mostly healed. Healing proporties in this part of the realm"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:17 pm

"Lisah killed me Strax, Tanas wants my reincarnated self dead, Council kept me alive in there. This is all so fucked up." she murmured then giggled "Oh yes they will be." she frowned "I apologize, maybe they were captured as well? Away on business? I know you mean it Straxish.." tousling his hair she stood a small bump to her stomach
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:14 pm

"I have a strange feeling family reunions will be awkward..." Strax smirked. "As for our little family. they have been pretty damned quiet. its kinda depressing. Kai and myself haven't slept together at all, like you asked. and I mean it. i didn't get into bed at all if she was in there." Strax laughed. "so now what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next