MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Okamigimi's land

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Sandra snorts and mutters,"Fucking dude said he could do it.....Fuck!" Pulling a small note pad from her corset she makes a note to fire the bad actor."Fire.....bad....actor...." Smiling at her chicken scrawl she returns it back to where it was. "Dieing is out of the question for me I think." She rolls her hat off of her head,down her body and kickes it back to her head." Hell yea! I did it!" She smiles in triumphince then desides to respond to his remark about the show. "You must have gone to a different one then mine. If you didn't see me there, then you went to the wrong one." She shook her head to clear her mind. Was she speaking out of order again? Didn't her insult her first then say somthing about dieing on your feet? Shrugging her small shoulders she looks back up at him."Well...damn your tall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:54 pm

A small hesitant smile made its way to her lips, as she figured out the man was actually giving her a hard time through-out all this. ''Would you just calm down.., sir?'' She asked him, the smile still on her face. She wished for no fight at all, nor was she ignorant as he thought she might be. Claireiella was simply a woman who was in a magnificant mood, and she, today, was never going to let anybody ruin that mood for her. Not even the God of war himself. A soft sigh escaped her lips, as she allowed her hand to slide of her stomach, and gently wrap against her chest. Both of her arms were now tight against her body, as she concentrated solely on the man facing her... With his back before her. ''You might as well look at me, sir. I do not like speaking to one's back of a head.'' She stated, entirely polite; awaiting his response, with great patience running through her calm blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:52 pm

He laughed, actually not feeling angry at all towards this pathetic human. He quickly took a few steps forward, placing his hand on her shoulder and pulling her back up to stand on her feet. "Better die standing than to live on your knees. Remember that" he whispered, taking a few steps backwards shaking his head towards her request. "Me, go watch your show? Ha, please I have watched your show and I must say, you guys make a terrible job. That is nothing like me, and never will be. Want an advise, well fire the guy that plays me and actually get a man that can be mean and is not afraid to kill and maybe you will have something close to me." he whispered, knowing he sounded mean and rude, but this was his natural state.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Ares-
Avery's eyes watched the man as she knew that he wasn't really happy with her wording. She knew that he didn't like that she was here. But now she was understanding that he didn't want to fight but was so easily irritated. She smiled sweetly, even when he had come close, picking her up against a tree and whispering a threat towards her. She tapped his hand, feeling unphased by his words as she just whispered, "Calm your ass down will ya? I was just saying we meet again. And yet you insist on calling me kid, so I'm going to call you old man, deal?" She smiled before, just resting her fingers against the tree, her feet bending to touch the tree as well until they straightened, her breath becoming staggered but still getting through. She looked innocently at him as she whispered, "I don't want a fight, just normal conversation, for our last meeting ended with harsh words. Words that I understand now." Now she waited for his response and wondered if he was going to let her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:47 pm

[-Switches, deciding to RP with myself untill he posts.-]

[A simple introduction. Nothing decent, nor fancy.]

..Courage..

The one word this powerful woman believed in. Nothing else made her mind busy, but courage. It was the only thing worth her time. The most precious power in this whole Universe. She had what others wished to own, and she was never going to give up on it. Such possession was not a love. Such possession was not a slave. And such possession was sure as hell not a family member, not a caring heart. Infact. All she knew about her heart was that it was extremely cold; sensually strong, and highly tough. Never easy to break, hard as a shell when damaged, and last but not least - Big as an ocean when in love. This one woman's name was Nariko.. The beautiful, most attractive Goddess of war. There was nothing normal about her, only the few expressions she made with her face that made her seem like the other normal human-beings. She was not a woman searching for love, and she was not one lusting over pleasure either. All she cared about was one thing, the relief of those whom are tired in their graves, and the comfort of those whom are suffering in their lives.

The answer of those Two problems of her own was amazingly simple. All she had to do was, take revenge for them dead pained souls - and kill them spirits who wish for death each night before they go to sleep.

Last edited by .Nariko. on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:47 pm

He managed to sense a familiar feeling upon the area, rolling his eyes immediately been able to pick up who it was. "Damn, seems this land is infested with ignorant people who want nothing but a fight." he whispered, waiting until she spoke towards him so he could speak back. Once she had spoken towards her, the choice of words that had escaped her lips was quiet irritating. Turning around walking straight at her without saying a word. Once he had reached her, he placed his hand on her neck, lifting her off the ground and pushing her against a tree, his yes reflecting the fire of hell not happy of the view that he was forced to look at " You listen to me you stupid child, I suggest once I drop you to the ground, that you simply turn away and start walking without even saying a word to me you got it kid? I do not want to harm you, but it sure as hell seems like you want me to hurt you." he said, letting her drop back to the ground turning away from her, walking forward away from the trash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:45 pm

A small grin tuggs on her lips at his manner. "Touchy eh?" She pulls her top-hat off and drops her cane to the ground."Then I shall be more respectful of you." She dropped down to one knee and bowed her head. To herself she whispered in shock that he was THE Ares. Smiling she looked up at him and spoke out of term."The God of War..." Standing she twirled her hat back on. Putting her foot under her cane, she kicked it into the air,caught it twirling it around her body. "We base our Show of off you." Her black eyes asses him and his pressence. Smiling again she looks up to the sky, thinking. She snaps her fingers,"You should come and see it one day!! I think we do you almost perfect justice!!" She jumps up and down in place excited to have met the real God of War.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:40 pm

.Ares managed to hear someone speak up, brave he thought the creature was to state and correct him the way she did. Quickly he turned towards the sound of the woman that had stated her opinion shaking his head, narrowing his eye brows towards her not really in the mood for any bull shit that she had to say. "Excuse me for wanting to kill, was I talking to you madam? No i was not, so please I ask you to keep your thoughts to your self and not state them towards me alright?" he whispered, turning away from her not really wanting to start a fight with anyone, but sure as hell she was trying to get it out of him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:36 pm

He watched the weird creature walk towards him, wondering what kind of freak show was this. Was she actually twirling around the air approaching him that way? Was this some kind of joke or something? If it was, he would not have that much sense of humor towards it, not really enjoying the fact of her way of walking. "Watch it stranger, you might get hurt if you keep talking like that towards someone else armor." he said, not really in a good mood, but than again he was never in a good mood for anyone. Not even him self, which was a shocker. Once he saw her stop right before him, he watched her show some kind of respect towards him, nodding hearing the weird set of words that she had said shaking his head ignoring them. "The name is Ares, "the" god of war himself in the living." he whispered, looking at her wondering how she would react towards it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Ares-
The sounds of his voice cascaded through her ears. A soft shiver running up and down her spine as she now stood from the bed and walked down the stairs and out of the door to find her eyes on the man who had made her disbelieve her love. Pressing her lips together she felt the anger rush into her features until she calmed. Letting her temptation along with the soft sarcastic coming across her lips as she spoke, the accent covering her voice, "Well we meet again, old man." She said, loud enough for him to hear her. Her clothes tightened as she walked closer, but only to get a good view of him, seeing new armor this time before she finally just let her features become emotionless, her heart barely even beating, her guard up for any words that would pass his lips in a harm to her. She remembered the last time when they had talked, remembered when he had tore her down, remembered that he could be better, wanted to kill her. Now she was able to stand up and not even care, for she had already thought about what he had been saying. She was understanding, but she wasn't going to fully give in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Claireiella's ears suddenly got caught up with some sort of a sound. The voice was unacknowledged by her ears, as she thought she never really heard such voice before. Tilting her head to one side, she looked behind her; figuring the main source of the voice, and where it came from. A swift shock of her head was once more made, as she looked straight ahead. ''Another psychotic creature. This is going to be fun.'' She let out a slight laugh, biting gently on her bottom lip.

The woman knew she was not allowed to judge a book by its cover, for it was inpolite, and extremely uncalled for. So. She thought Twice about what the seemingly strong-voiced man applied, and she replayed his questioning statement into her head. 'Who dares to make a land and order people around that are even part of this land?' Well, he did care about the people belonging to this land, and he did as well care about the creator - even though such care was harmful. ''To be, or not to be, that is the question.'' She whispered under her breath, her hand proceeded with doing smooth circular motions against her small tummy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Ares:

Sandra wirls her cane around and looks at the newcommer. Gring ear to ear she moves to him. Still swirling her cane she moves around this man , looking at his armor. "Nice...Nnice..That would sell a lot where Im from." Her accent was somthing between Irish and Transelvainien.(SP) Moving another circle around him she nods her head and smiles. "Alright then!" She twirling her cane she stops infront of the man. Taking a deep bow she grins up at him,"Sandra's the name and Creepshow's the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:22 pm

As the aura of the land seemed to be pretty calm, Ares decided to bring some art of war within these lands. Quickly a man standing at 6 feet tall, hardly having any skin exposed to anyone’s eyes to see. This man was made for the art of war and its precious gifts. He wore a large vest around his torso, covered in armor all the way up to his shoulder. Extending to the sides a little but as it covered a little bit of his neck. On his waist he was covered in long metal plates that streamed from his waist all the way down to his ankles keeping that upper part safe and protected from any danger that may cross him at the time. "Hmm who dares to make a land and order people around that are even part of this land?" he screamed, hoping to have gathered enough attention to get someone to speak with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm

"Whatever old man." She grins as she says this. Twirling her cane she walks around him watching him closly. Smiling she nods her head. "Your okay for an old guy." She turns around and looks around. Her lips mouth one of the many songs she sang during her Creepshow. With each word she goes through the motion she would normaly do. When shewas younger, she had learned to use her Cane in her dancing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Claireiella raised another eyebrow; chuckling at the fact that a man she hardly knew was inviting to come over to his friends. ''Hmm..'' She slowly took her First step; pressing her feet, one after another on the soft grass of the ground. A smile took over her face, as she felt an unbelievable feeling inside her feeling. She knew something was forming, and she knew her baby was playing around; but for her to actually recognize what was forming inside of her was absoluetly surprising. It was the baby's eyes... Those beautiful little eyes that were going the life of her husband, and her own as long as they live.

''So? Wassup?'' She jokingly asked the man that invited her over, as she was standing before him. One hand rested on top of her covered stomach, and the other continued on playing with a Brown curly strand of her semi-long hair.

Last edited by Claire.Legend !Ace's! on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Avery watched him, looking at him as she rested her head against the pillows. She could see him snapping out of his deep thinking. Smiling innocently she watched carefully before looking towards the ground as she whispered, "Well that is a good thing and a bad thing if you look at it." She let her eyes scatter across the floor, her fingers playing with the sheets before continuing, "Good thing by then you wouldn't miss anything, and then the bad thing is, you can be really tired at times." She chuckled before sitting up on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Alucard snaps out of his thinking and looks to Avery. "You are not, I simply am not able to sleep, it is a curse of being a Knight." She shrugged.

Reinhark laughed. "I have been alive since the beginning of time, you are young compared to me."
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Avery had let the darkness just cascade over her thoughts, her body feeling the softness of something other than the air and his arms holding her up. Now she was on a bed, but absentmindely she didn't really care. She was sleeping feeling happy once more before she could feel her restful not that long of a nap finally over. She was a host, easily rested with only a couple of minutes time until she finally just turned her head, feeling flat upon the bed. The sheets wrinkled from the soft movement of her legs before she opened her eyes. Her eyes looked upon into his as she watched him before speaking, "I'm sorry I seem boring to you." She whispered softly, turning onto her side as she rested there, pushing her hair back behind her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:54 pm

She rolls her eyes defiantly. "I am not young! I past young the minute I began provideing for myself." She twirls her black cane again. Smiling she shrugges her shoulder,"No Problem." Her black eyes go to the woman who just ccame in. Smiling brightly she speaks cheerfully."Hello Miss. Sandra's the name and Creepshows my game."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:54 pm

avery- Alucard carries the woman to the guest room, placing her in a bed and he sits in a chair, and thinks, for he can never sleep, as none of the Okamigimi need to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Avery watched the man, feeling his arms tightened as one of them let go to run and make weird symbols with his fingers. Quietly she watched until she finally realized what he was doing. She was going to finally be able to sleep as her eyes fluttered more until they were fully closed, she felt just limp now as the darkness of a lonely dream begin to cascade over her eyes, covering her thoughts of reality as she slowly just drained away from them. The light leaving into the darkness before she finally was in a deep sleep, the pure essence of knowing one was safe within their own lost thoughts..
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Alucard waves a hand his hypnotic abilities making Avery fall to sleep.

Reinhark laughs lightly at Claire and waves for her to make her way over. He also looks at Sandra. "Thank you young Sandra"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Alucard-
Avery looked towards the man, instinctively wrapping her arm around the man's neck as he carried her. Her body seemed to relax in his arms as she let out a soft sigh, listening to his words as she whispered softly, "Thank you Alucard, but Solomon can talk to me if he get's mad at you, okay?" She watched carefully waiting for his reaction until she felt her eyes flutter from the tiredness and the free of pain in her body as she just rested against him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:38 pm

At his touch on her back she twirls around and leans on her cane. "I don't know. I was bored of getting bored and playing poker..."She smiles."Thats a joke. I don't do that." Kicking the bottem of her cane she wirls it around her arm as she looks around. "Nice place you got here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:38 pm

Claireilla tilted her head sideways, as she noticed someone waving at her. She didn't know such person, but she wished to recognize him. Another member of the Okamigimi Thirteen Knights, maybe? She shrugged her shoulders, smiling, and waving right back at the man. Her face still held the expression of confusion, but her current happiness hid all the puzzles, riddles, and sadness her past life had had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next