MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

Strax kisses Kai lovingly and smiles at her. Kakuzu puts his guitar down, it had been hours at the party. "okay you two. you should start your honeymoon" He winks and disappears, appearing next to Mandy
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:47 pm

'Pretty close Zero' She whispered into his mind holding her own head and stomach.

"I thought it would be a good way to keep you around" she whispered against his neck her breath trailing tickling slightly. She started to kiss and nip at his collar bone gently as well. Her hands were on his chest resting gently as she kissed and nipped. She missed the closeness, the bliss. Sighing happily she grinned
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Hearing his mother-in-law's voice in his head he kept the link open. 'Is she close to labor?' He asked wondering. Looking to Amileah as usual he felt her nuzzle and he moved closer to her. Hearing her statement he laughed to himself. "That's a good way to keep me around." Feeling her kiss his neck, his emotions went crazy. He missed this the most, the way he would tease him by kissing his favorite spots. When he continues kissing his neck he closes his eyes whispering to her. "Kiss and bite my collarbone it's one of the best kinds of spots like my neck." Laying back he stretches the lowers his arms waiting for her to try out this new found spot. That he told her about.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Mandelyn mindlinked to Zero shaking her head "She cant sleep shes bbeen having contractions for four days son"

Ami nuzzled closer to him smiling widely. "I belive you, but if you leave again Ill have to get someone to hurt you" she whispered with a small giggle in her voice nuzzling close and kissing his neck lovingly
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Smiles at her, nature and puts his finger on her lips to silence her. "Amileah I will be here when your eyes open I'm not leaving anywhere I'm here to stay." Feeling her pull him closer; then holding onto him. He felt like he was needed and loved once again. Though the travel back made him quite tired; he stretches and yawns. Closing his eyes he whispers to his wife. "Sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:33 pm

She whispered back snuggling as close as she could "I dont want to wake without you...if i fall asleep..I dont want to wake without you beside me" she whispered back to him softer holding onto him tightly. At his despription of how much he had missed her she nodded "That is how i felt my sweet angel " she kissed him softly " I love you as well Zero"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 pm

Sensing his wife's tired feelings, he laid down pulling her down with him. Feeling her wipe the tears away he smiles at her. Hugging her still a smile stayed upon his face, she was the main reason of his happiness. Hearing her speaking to him he replies, "I have a pretty good idea of how much I was missed cause I feel the same about you. When I was away from you, my heart weeped every night being away from you. But now it is brimming with happiness and joy by being next to you." Kisses her again feeling the kicking, "I love you, Amileah." He missed her embrace as he laid down with her, he whispers to her. "Sleep my love your tired I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Amilieah smiled at him still tiredly. As he did she loved him with her whole mind body and soul. Feeling his kisses on her lips she kissed back tenderly, lovingly and sweetly. Wiping the stains away she smiled again. "You have no idea how much I missed you my love" she whispered back to him. ami smiled at him putting her hand on his feeling kicking. "Yes it is, I wasnt doing so well until you showed up. " she whispered as he wrapped his arms around her. she missed his touch ever so much.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Pounced on in the midst of his sadness, he looks up seeing Ami. His wife that he loved with his whole body and soul. Kissing her back tenderly the tears now stains on his face. He replies to her, "I missed you and felt bad for leaving you alone for all this time." Puts his hand on her stomach and smiles seeing that it was becoming a healthy pregnancy for Ami. "I see our child and yourself is doing well. That's good." Wrapping his arms around Ami he smiles. Finally feeling like he was at home once again.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:19 pm

((Way to be...))

Kailileah nodded to both the boys and smiled at them kissing Strax back sweetly and lovingly "Thank you both, I shouldve known something was up."

Mandelyn hugged him back gently
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Kakuzu shook his head "not to my knowledge. Ami just missed Zero a lot."

Strax kissed Kai sweetly. "its fine love, Dad will tell us if it becomes time"

Sae smiles and hugs Mandelyn.

(shit... i didnt mean to make Strax and Sae brothers XD they were supposed to stay .... unrelated. oh well)
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:14 pm

Mandelyn nodded to the child smiling "Ill adopt you then" she nodded again stroking Amis cheek running to get a cool wash cloth. She placed it on amilieahs feverish forhead biting her lip roughly. "Well my family is complicated but still loveable and love filled none the less" she flashed a fanged smile.

Kai smiled a Strax nervously at Kakuzus words. Kai just watched as Zero left "Is it time for my nefew and niece?" she asked Kakuzu with a worried grin

Ami woke up with just the smell of Zero in the room. she jumped up kissing him tenderly. "Why do you cry angel?" she whispered to him. stroking his face gently she smiled tiredly.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Sae moved out of the way obediently.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Waits for someone to tell him where his wife is. Hearing Kakuzu he nods to him then appearing next to his wife and a child. Looks at the child speaking in a monotone voice not really wanting to put up with a lot of stuff right now. "Move please." Kneeling next to Ami he kisses her lips gently hoping to wake her up some. If this didn't work any he sits next to his wife. Feeling terrible for leaving her for such a long time, putting his head in his hands. He cried silently.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Sae takes his cloak off, underneath he was wearing simply pants. He folded it up and laid Ami's head on it. "Im seventeen, my parents died when i was eight... and i would like a mother of some sort... its.... lonely." His green eyes flashed

Strax stopped the kissing. "hey Bro"

Kakuzu talked to Zero through psychic. "She is sleeping she is with Mandelyn. Ill teleport you." He focuses and teleports Zero, having him land next to Sae
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Kai jumped out of her skin landing in Strax's lap "Um Hi Zero" she giggled nervouly. Glancing around she bit her lip comming out of her trans like state noticing they were clones there. 'Uhm.... I...Uhm....Kakuzu?" she pointed to Kakuzu for him to answer the question now biting on her finger for not noticing earlier her lip was already raw from pre-wedding jitters
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Appears in a tree, sitting on the tree branch to be exact. Seeing another wedding going on it reminded him of his wife and soon to be child. Wondering where they were, looks down seeing Kai behind the tree he was in and jumps down next to her. Then speaks to her, "Hello Kai. Remember me?" Looks around for Amileah still and then back to Kai, "Have you seen Amileah?" he asks. Now a little worried about his wife's whereabouts. But keeping his cool he tried not to show it, seeing Kai in the wedding dress. And didn't want her to be stressed on her special day. Waiting for her response patiently.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 pm

"Well maybe I or Ami can adopt you then child" she smilled nuzzling her daughter. "shes upset because she misses her husband and is very close to having her own children" she smiled showing him ami's stomach "How old are you?" mandelyn asked.

ami unlatched from feeding from Mandelyn falling asleep quickly.

Kai giggled kissing him back deeply as well her hands running through his hair
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:56 pm

"No my mother and father... were killed. Ive been an orphan, Traveled the world, learning different styles of sword fighting." He smiled lightly and rubbed Ami's back massaging it. "ive also held so many jobs... that i know just about anything. Masseuse was one of them" (sp on that XD)

Strax kissed her again, teasingly once more and then kissed her fully and passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:51 pm

"Rub her back okay hun?" she smiled at the eger to please child "Do you have a mommy or daddy?" she asked curiously trying to hide her own pain as Ami sharply ripped into her veins.

Kai pouted at Strax trying to kiss him more.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Sae looked confused. "is there anything i can do to ease her emotions?" He kneeled down and placed his hand on her back lightly.

Strax Kissed Kai back lightly and teasingly, still oblivious to whats going on with kakuzu.

(lol sorry i forgot to do strax's response last time )
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 pm

"Strax is always oblivious..." She murmured

Turning to Sae she smiled warmly "Thank you sweetie pie." clamping amilieahs mouth shut so she wouldnt bite him she asked for her knfe when he got it she cut open her wrist and made her daughter drink her blood "Shell be alright shes just scared and upset"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Kakuzu snickers "i knew, just not the best time to bring it up, Strax was just nervous, so oblivious."

Sae nods and pulls his pony tail out and uses his tie to tie her hair up, getting it out of the way, finishing it quickly. "anything else Ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:40 pm

"Leave a clone none of you noticed until I told you Kakie..." She mumured back.

"Sae i need you to tie up her hair okay sweetie?" she smiled tiredly holding a vomit bucket for ami

Kai smiled back "Yes we are" she kissed him softly a kiss full of love
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm

"what do you need help with Ma'am?" Sae asked.

"i cant do anything else, or Strax will become suspicious" Kakuzu rolls his eyes as he continues to play guitar.

Strax smiled at his wife. "finally. we are married"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next