MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Okamigimi's land

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:57 am

[Nope! I'm going to have him somewhere special. Somewhere real special. Like.. REAL! special. So, stay out of it and hush now, hush! xD Hehe.]
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 am

Strax shrugged.

(awww you SHOULD have it here in the Okamigimi. it would be epic XD)
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:30 am

Claireiella raised an eyebrow, and tilted her head; watching Strax enter the inn, and talk to himself. She wished she could tell him they were outside, but she changed her mind; staying silent, and casual till he'd figure it out himself.

[You Two don't even know when I'm going to have my child! xD And Brandon, it's not like I'm going to deliver my upcoming newborn right here, right now. I'm definitely not going to have him in the Okamigimi's land, silly head! I have a lot of surprises coming in some further time. You guys just have to wait, and be patient. ^^]
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:17 am

Strax looked into the room. "Are you guys alright in here?" Strax just had to check in.

(Btw this is going to further fuck up your time things. XD. a day in the Okamigimi realm, is an hour in RP Earth time, so technically if it took a week to have the child it would only have been 7 hours in RP Earth Time.)
Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:07 pm

[But.. That doesn't seem special. Plus, 12 years to get a child? If we made a remarriage in 12 years of us being together, it makes nothing precious. I don't know.. Are you sure, angel?]

As she felt her hands being rubbed by his own, she let a smile crawl into her lips; causing her body to get even closer to his back. Her breasts were pressed to the center of said back, and her head was still pressuring against the middle of his shoulders. ''Yes. Claire. Your one true love, my dear.'' She whispered softly, letting her arms fall from his body, with hers slightly pulling away; giving him the chance to turn around. Looking into his beautiful eyes, she wondered just as much as him what she did to deserve such an angelic face to look upon each morning of each day. She was much appreciating of said love, and she wanted him to stay by her side together for eternity. A sigh escaped her lips, though. She thought about how much they haven't been spending time with eachother. Maybe she did something wrong, maybe she wasn't the right person. Maybe that something they had was slowly fading away.

But then Claireiella quickly shook her head, and looked up into her love's eyes once more. She knew for a fact she was the one for him, and no matter what happened; she'll always stay by his side. If something hidious occured to the Two of them, and another accident like what happened with the girl named Dannie repeated Twice - his love will always linger in her heart, and she'll forever appreciate the happiness that got them both together since they were friends, till this very current moment. Biting on her bottom Pink lip, her canine slowly slipped inside of her mouth; allowing her nasty habit to take control of her mind. She started nibbling on the skin of her inner bottom lip, as she wasn't really realizing she hadn't been talking to Ace all along, and she never replied to his romantic sentences. ''Oh, I'm sorry. Random rush.'' She applied, letting another giggle fly around their area.

As she felt his elbows upon her shoulders, she allowed yet another smile to sneak to her lips. Only this one was pretty shy, and she had no idea what she was going to do about it, or why it was even happening. 'Blushing? What's wrong with you, Claireiella?' Her mind wondered, leaving her confused just as much as she always was. ''I am more than amazing, sweetheart. And as for..., him.'' She moved one of her hands, and rested it upon the surface of her stomach; her fingers tenderly rubbing the soft silken spot of the White dress she was wearing. ''He is just as amazing, if not more; knowing that he would open his eyes to life to find such marvelous Daddy forever by his side.'' She said, in some sort of a cute whisper. By that said, she was telling her husband how the baby was a boy, and also how he would love for Ace to be his magnificant charming father.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:32 pm

(in RP time they would have been married longer than just a year if the baby comes out in weeks so lets say about 12 years okay? every month represents a year)

With a small tender smile upon his lips, he was able to pick up the sound of his lovers voice speaking the romantic language that went by the name of Spanish. it showed the great romance they were sharing with one another, and how strong their love had been thru out their history. He knew that they were one of the best couples around, mainly for how much love they shown to one another and for how long they have been together. To be exact they were close to their twelve year anniversary with one another. He was so exited, knowing that they were about to have a child and that they were going to re new their vows. He was so exited, everything seemed to be going great and all of the blood sweat and tears that had been shred along the road seemed to be paying off at last.

He was grateful of the gift that god had dropped on him; the only thing he was not sure of was if it was on purpose. He had done nothing to deserve such a perfect life like they were having at the moment. Maybe it was simply because god wanted to change him by dropping something great on his life. A beautiful wife that he had been with for a long while, and the recently new gift, the child that was going to be born soon enough. He was anxious to know if it was a boy or a girl, he already wanted to talk to his wife about names and make a room for him or her. He than felt her embrace around his stomach, making a bright smile become much brighter than it already was. Feeling the body heat rubbing off from his back loving the great feeling.

Quickly, he placed his hand on each of hers, playing with her fingers slightly rubbing the center of her palm in circular motion trying to make her feel loved and to make up for the time of his absences. "Hmmm My true love Claire, I have missed you dearly as well." he whispered, turning around to face her face to face. His elbows resting on her shoulders, making sure they wouldn't cause any sort of pain as he did not want to harm her. "How is my wife and my precious child doing?" he asked, leaning his head forward letting it rest upon her forehead. His eyes locking eye sight with her as if to try and make the moment they were sharing more pleasant. His aqua blue eyes mixing with her own color eyes creating a peaceful colorful love color that went perfect with their personalities and love.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterrp.heavenforum.com

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Claireiella's ears perked at the sound of her name. She knew this was the voice of her one, and only sweet. Once she had heard the complete two words that came out of her lover's mouth, she gracefully slipped off the matress of her seat, and began making her way outside of the inn. ''Hmm.'' She hummed to herself, closed her eyes, and began wishing for hearing his voice one more time so that she would recognize where he was. Claireiella always had that gift inside of her soul, being able to know people's feeling and figuring out whom they actually are. Whom they truly are.

''Ace, mi amor..'' She whispered, as she quickly sealed her lips afterwards. At quiet a far distance from him, she found him. Only her eyes caught his perfectly drawn body. His magical voice replayed into her head just because she wasn't able to have enough of it, till she would get there, and cause herself to listen to it instantly. Smiling softly, Claireiella made her graceful steps upon the calm ground of the land she earlier walked into. The smell of the flowers, and roses around the place was surprisingly taking over her own essence. It was much too weird, and she couldn't really believe it. She no longer smelled her scent, but she smelled the beautiful one of the place.

''Hehe.'' She giggled, quietly yet softly. She eventually found herself standing right before her love. Her semi-large stomach had made quiet an obvious appearence, although she made sure her husband wouldn't be able to visualize, or even feel the presence of her breath, and body around him. Slowly, she slipped her bare arms around his stomach from behind, her head laying on the muscles of his back. Her Grey eyes closed once more, as she held her body close to his. ''I've missed you. You have no idea how much I've honestly missed you.''
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:04 pm

As the plains of the Okamigimi's world seemed to be at peace and the living creatures the embraced the place were calm. It would be right for Ace to come and check up on his wife Claire. He would do just that, as a man started to walk thru the long grass that brushed off against his legs. It was a tall man, standing at a height of 5'10 nothing more nothing less, simply just the perfect height for a man. Once he had walked into the lands, the bright rays of the suns lit up the place for his eyes to analyze the atmosphere and the structure that this place was made out of. In his vision it seemed perfect, as if there was nothing wrong with it, yet too peaceful. He did not like too peaceful, but he could not change the way of the land since it is not his home the Legend's territory.

"Hmm this place again I see, seems my wife loves to spend time with her new friend." He whispered, taking in the smell of the tropics and the clear green grass with his nose. Feeling same for now, although he could never let his guard down since that usually brought the enemies and try to attack. They found it as if it was his weak point, Claire. Although they were wrong, Claire was not his weakness, she was the source that kept Ace as strong as he was today. as he kept taking in toxins of the area, he managed to pick up the scent of the one and only Claire Legend, the one that he had been searching for. "Hmm Claire." he whispered, letting the wind carry his voice across the land eventually reaching Claire's ears. Hoping that she had heard it and would make her way towards him.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterrp.heavenforum.com

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:51 pm

Claireiella noticed the Two Knights rush out of the door, and she let a sigh control the small area of space around her. Her breath was rather deep, and cold. The atmosphere carried the pressure of her air, heavily; causing her to actually see the Carbon Dioxide running off her lips around. She allowed her eyes to close, her head to rest back, and her mind's thoughts to go elsewhere. She probably was thinking much about how much she had missed her one love. Claireiella hadn't seen him in quiet a while, and she was a bit scared he was beginning to pull away from her because of the child that was coming soon into real life.

A smile snuck up to her lips, as her eyes were yet staying closed. All the memories that passed those past few days crossed her mind. The huge grin that appeared on his face when she told him about the amazing surprise. She just waited for him there as she layed on her seat inside of the small inn. She deeply wondered if he was actually able to sense how much she have missed him, and how much she currently needed him by her side.

Claireiella simply waited. She waited till he would come inside, and hold her in his most embrace. The only one she truly adores.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Strax's ears perk up. "Riku... Solomon wants us on a mission, now" The two of them exited without another word.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Riku chuckled "choose what you want to eat and eat it obviously." Riku laughed at Strax's eating habits then at her question. "no one knows when he does it."
Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Claireiella had her eyes widened at Strax's hunger over the Grilled Cheese. ''Wow, now that's just.. Gluttony.'' She chuckled; shaking her head. Brushing her hair backwards once more, she looked behind her towards the man entering. She tilted her head to one side, and gazed upon Reinhark. ''Wow. When did you do all that?'' She couldn't have the chance to ask him that question, for he instantly left afterwards.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Strax looks at the grilled cheese and eats it quickly, and Reinhark enters bringing in a large Salad, a large salsbury steak, a cheeseburger. a large glass of milk, and a glass of juice, and a large chocolate cake. he then leaves
Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Claireiella shrugged her shoulder; never really acknowledging what she needed to have for food. ''I have NO idea, but I need to eat...'' She moved her hand back to her stomach, and rested her head against the wall next to her. ''Atleast my baby does.''
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Riku frowned, 'she needs to eat.' he thought. "then what do you want?"
Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Sighing, she shook her head, and pushed the plate that was sent beside of her away. ''I don't want it. I'm sorry. I don't even eat Grilled Cheese, normally. I'll eat it when I'm pregnant?'' She let out a chuckle, and looked the other way. Looking back at Strax, and clinched her teeth against eachother, then smiled towards Riku's chuckle, and nodded her head.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Riku laughed. "You never specified what you wanted so he made something easy."
Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Claireiella opened her eyes, and moved her sight towards the food. ''Hmm.. Grilled Cheese for a pregnant woman?'' She slowly looked up at Riku, ''are you sure he's a good cook?'' She asked, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Reinhark raises a hand in return and walks out without saying anything.
Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:51 am

Claireiella didn't take a look at Reinhark, nor did she recognize his presence. She kept her eyes down at her stomach, with that smile still on her face. She closed her Grey eyes, the bright light of the colour fading away from the area that surrounded her. ''Thank you.'' She applied, her eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:47 am

Reinhark sighs and walks in, leaving Claire a bowl of tomato soup and a grilled cheese.
Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:29 am

Claireiella nodded to Riku, and kept her gaze upon Strax's cold way of doing almost everything. She shook her head, and moved her hands towards her stomach. A smile snuck to her lips once more, as she tilted her head to one side; whispering to her child some comforting words.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:31 am

"Strax, message Reinhark, anything he wants to make." Riku ordered, Strax nodded but sat there, his mental blocks higher than ever before because of his change.
"done" Strax said. Riku nodded.

"it will be up here soon" Riku stated
Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:29 am

Claireiella hummed a bit, as she listened carefully to Riku. She simply nodded her head quickly; noticing his fast will to change the subject to the food's deal once more. ''I don't know.. Anything, anything.'' The woman let a sigh slip off her lips, as she finally figured her mind was elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:17 am

Riku rolls his eyes. "he lost a fight and was tainted when he died, he tried to hide it but he cant., what food do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okamigimi's land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okamigimi's land   Okamigimi's land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okamigimi's land
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next