MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Land Austoria

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:07 am

Claireiella spotted Strax at quiet a near distance from her, and she let a smile sneak onto her lips. He was the one to First help her when the unknown hurtful pain started. She appreciated his kindness, and she knew she owed him something for his apparent handfull character/personality.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:13 am

Strax looks around and notices Claire, he sighs in relief and looks for someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:45 pm

As she held in her ragged breath, she pressured her head on her loved one's shoulder even more. Biting on her bottom lip, she closed her eyes; trying to regain control over the true damned pain inside of her. ''Ace? Ace, I really don't know what's going on. It's been happening for a while now, and I..'' Yet another loud whimper escaped Claireiella's lips; causing her body to feel numb, and instantly fall backwards. It was only her sweetheart's hands who held her still in her place; his hand over her stomach, with a dreadful yet relaxing feeling increasing in her inner veins. She let a real long sigh escape her lips, as she pressed the tip of her right fingers onto Ace's shoulder; holding herself up as much as she possibly could.

She clinched upon her teeth; her foot hitting the ground beneath the bottom of it. She swallowed her saliva; standing back up, firm and straight next to her loved one after a few moments of hesitations about whether she'd be able to actually proceed on with her life after such pain or not. Shaking her head, Claireiella moved her left hand to wipe the sweat off her forehead; her hair pushed to the back; allowing her to take another clear vision of those who stood infront of her. She then glanced over to her love, her lips moving; but no words were said out loud. ''Thank you, babyboy.'' She mumbled, her lips half-closed. The previous smile that had appeared on her lips began to form back; roaming about her whole face. The Black shaded line around her iris' widened; swirling around like a liquid over the circle of her Grey pupil. She watched her love as he kneeled down to the ground, and she was rather surprised at what he was doing.

Quickly, the so believed most happyful woman on the Planet glanced back over towards Serenity; nodding to her in response to her last greetings. ''My sincere apologies for what had just occured. It's been happening a lot lately, and I have no idea what's going on.'' She stated, looking back towards her love; realizing what she saw 4 Seconds ago wasn't really just a vision, nor a dream. It was the whole truth, and nothing but reality truth. ''What. Are. You. Doing?'' Her eyes were filled with happiness, yet it contained an unbelieveable shock. It was more than amazing that she had this dream about him, doing this exact same thing he was currently doing. Only it was on the same place he asked her to marry at. The Legends' home. The shore. In the beautiful Red-pinkish light of the Sun-set. ''Ace...'' She softly whispered his name; her heart all of a sudden sensing something awkward from the girl named Avery. She quickly glanced back over at her, then she shook her head, and looked back at her dearest. ''Yes! Yes, of course! I'd remarry you, over, and over again. Even if I had to do it 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week. I've never loved anyone as much as I've loved you, and you do know I'll never ever do.'' She applied her last statement; moving her finger towards the ring; letting him slowly guide it down towards the far end, where it perfectly fit.

She wondered where he got her ring from when she had it worn everyday, and she never got it off her finger. Maybe magic played a role there; but it mattered-less. Everything seemed perfect. He was there. His friends, and her possibly new friends were there. Everything was more than magnificant, and she was sure the best was yet to come.

Last edited by Claire.Legend !Ace's! on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Having her soft fingers upon the heavy rock that lay against her chest, the soft smoothness of the gem that lay within her palm. Her fingers messed with the necklace. She could feel her breaths beneath her skin, she could feel the heart beats in her mind, along with hearing them in her ears. They were tempting and she had been doing good in these parts. Her beast was calm, but slowly waking up. Not in the reason she wished it to be. She held it in, hiding the uneasiness of the feelings that were passing through her mind, her body, even her soul. She kept them well hidden as her face showed only the smile and her bright lit eyes. The only thing that even she fooled the mood necklace that lay around her neck. It was something that she was able to do since she was born, since she was brought from the very ashes of souls that have been dead for many years.

Watching carefully, her eyes upon the woman as she could feel that something was wrong, then she could hear the heart beat. A heart beat within her stomach. Now her smile that which had been plastered on was now real. The young heart had called out towards her, giving her the soft feelings of hope for the one that she loves to let her hold a little one. A young heart within her own body. Her soft fingers tightened around the necklace, before she let it go and just brought her fingers stutteringly back to her waist. They lay there still, being very oh so very still she almost looked dead, like a life statue. Her eye lashes blinked over her gem eyes, letting the soft stripe coming slicing down the middle of her pupil as the beast looked among the crowds. The swirls of glowing light around the woman, the light that seemed to veil over her as she just watched, a soft sigh passing her lips. She knew the woman was happy, she deserved to be.

Gently watching now as she could see Ace down in front of her, a deep passion was now stumbled across the 6 chakra within her body. She let her eyes then focus on him, on the ring and the happiness that surrounded the woman. She kept her eyes soft and gentle, holding a warm emotion, an emotion that lay among the surface that held her secrets kept her veil a soft glow of yellow with a dark tint. She kept it there before she focussed on the woman, watching her reaction, just waiting before she finally clasped her hands together tighter, waiting for the shouting of yes as she recalled the amount of time being together. The 10 months that had held so much history for them. The history that kept them together in love and happiness.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:42 pm

He watched both women give Claire a friendly greeting, which made him happy. He wanted both woman to feel conferrable around Claire, as well as he wanted her to feel conferrable on a few friends that he had. "I am glad that I am here with you too my beloved Claire." he whispered, watching her cough and hold her stomach. The tone of voice that she had pretty much gave off everything, she was in pain, but he was not sure why. He simply stepped forward, acting as if he did not know at all. Slowly reaching out with his hand, resting his palm upon her stomach gently. Slowly sending off small amount of waves without her feeling them or knowing that he was. This was more like a small medicine for it, to keep the pain away from her for a few hours. Just enough for him to do the announcement that he wanted to do.

He slowly reached his hand down his body into his pocket, playing with a small item within it. His right hand rising up to his eyes, staring at the wedding ring that he had and used to marry Claire 10 months ago. "Well as you may know, we have been married to one another for over 10 months. Those 10 months have been the best 10 months I have ever had in my 50 billion years of life. If I could I would go back in time and do it all over again, to fix my mistakes, problems and even the brake ups or the time away we had from one another. Well I guess what I am trying to say is this. "He slowly slides off a small item off his pocket, kneeling down to one of his knees, raised up a precious emerald ring to her." In front of my friends and the world I will ask you, will you remarry me?" he asked, wondering if she was down to re do their wedding vows and everything.

(sorry it is short, I have writters block)
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:21 pm

She stood there smiling watching Both Ace and Avery enjoy their gifts. It was like they're Affection was their gift back. All she really wanted was happiness all around. So when she watched Ace tenderly pat the dragon. She knew he was the right owner for the dragon. She than watched him getting to know the dragon.Serenity than got amused finding Ace slowly getting on the dragons back for he could ride the dragon."Mmmm I am so pleased.." She said with the claps of her hands. A almost squeal came from her lips. Hearing that Ace called the dragon Credos and telling her and Avery that he would be back. She heard the word.'Another'. Him bringing another one back here. She was ecstatic. Her face filling up with brightness. As she watched Ace finally take off. A small grin crept upon her porcelain face.

While Serenity watched Avery enjoy her necklace. She looked around to see if Massia her guard dog was near. 'Massia..' She thought in her mind as she looked around to find him. Than she heard rumbling in the bushes. She looked at that direction seeing Massia. The dog ran up to her and grazed its leather head against her thy. She chuckled and smiled patting its head."They are the finest here Avery." She spoke to Avery as Serenity than clipped the two ends of the necklace together around Avery's neck.She than heard pairs of wings flapping and brushing in the distance. She looked around and saw the head of the dragon landing down into an open field. Serenity walked over and saw Ace having a woman by his side. Serenity Looked at Massia. Ans Massia Growled. Serenity walked over to Massia and patted his head.."Its okay.. Massia it is his.. wife i think.."

She watched ace bring the woman over here. Serenity looked at Avery who was holding the tiger and looking at the woman..She watched this woman introduce herself after Ace introduced her to Serenity and Avery. Serenity caught onto the name that it was 'Claire'. Now Serenity raised an eyebrow watching the womans Face turn towards to Serenity she than Bowed her head at Claire.."Mam" She smiled looking at her seeing a hand extend towards her. Serenity gladly took the hand into hers smiling slowly shaking it hearing a 'hell-' Than serenity heard the whimpering. She looked at Clair and her eyes widend. She felt Claire's hand slip from hers and her head rest on Aces shoulder. Serenity was shocked and she looked at ace on what to do.

[Sorry friend emergency will still post tho]
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Claireiella's body layed still upon the grassy ground below her rear. Her lips parted slowly; letting a long sigh of ironically painful relief escape her lips. Somethings was wrong with her, and she had no idea what it was. She longed to know, although she was also aware it just wasn't the time to do so yet. Suddenly, her eyes opened; the mumbling voice of a person entering her ears. Said voice was familiar, it was too good to be true, and it was much marvelous to be easily forgotten. It was rather impossible to believe that her wish had actually came true, and that Ace replied to her call. He long promised her that with only his name whispered, he would be there in a rush, and it was the all honesty in the world he gave her when he kept that precious promise. Claireiella's lips folded once more, as she tried to hold in the loud whimper that was to fly off her lips. She didn't want her love to think something was wrong with her, for she knew he was going to be over-protective, and too cautious about her health - and she just highly dispised that.

With a soft stroke of her tongue against her bottom Pink lip, Claireiella shook her head, her eyes widening at the sight of her love riding a Dragon. ''Huh?'' She unwillingly stated, her head tilting to one side. Her right leg bent upwards, as she tried to think back to the dream she had when she was half asleep not too long ago. She then quickly was taken back over to the scene of the Dragon landing calmly on the ground infront of Claireiella. ''Please don't be a dream. Please don't be a dream.'' She glanced over towards Ace's hand as it reached over to pull her waist, and carry her up in her arms on top of the Dragon's back. ''Oh my God, it is a dream. It is a dream.'' Suddenly, she was cut off midways through her non-sense words by a rather gentle kiss of his own lips pressing against hers. ''Mm!'' Pulling away, her Grey eyes pierced into his; deeply wanting to acknowledge the fact that he was actually there.. Holding her close.. Passionatly kissing her lips. It was not just a dream. ''Ace.. You're here. You're right here with me.'' She wrapped her arms around his neck, as she let out a gasp break off her mouth; feeling the Dragon take off from the ground to somewhere still yet unknown to her.

Her head moved over to one side, which is where her warm lips faced Ace's neck. She planted a smooth, tender kiss upon the cold skin of his; her lips curling in circles around that specific side of her neck. ''I'm so glad you're here, my love...'' She whispered softly, then she closed her eyes tightly; enjoying the truthful feeling of an actual flight with her Husband. A couple of minutes passed by, and they soon arrived at said mentioned place he took her over to. Her head cocked sideways, as she cleared her throat; swallowing her saliva. Her hand slipped into Ace's, as she looked beside her towards him. She gave his hand a light squeeze, as she noticed a couple of girls standing, and waiting for Ace's arrival. ''Sweetheart?'' She whispered to Ace, though she didn't have the chance to ask him anything, for they soon were standing infront of the Two girls. A small smile printed itself upon Claireiella's lips, as she nodded her head back to the girl named Avery. ''Nice meeting you too, lovely. It's a pleasure to finally know One of Ace's friends.''

The smile widened; her left hand reaching over to shake the girl's one, since the other one was occupied by her loved one's hold. As another second passed by, Claireiella glanced over towards the other girl standing next to Avery. The smile on her face was much more than just tender, and charming. It was full of affection, and honest care. One that filled the realm, and over-flowed it with true feelings. Her left hand extended towards the other girl, called Serenity. ''Hell-'' She was once more interrupted by a loud unexpected whimper. The right hand of her own that had its fingers interwined with Ace's own ones slipped off; covering her stomach, tightly. The whimper got even louder, as she shook her head, and tried as much as possible to hold it in, so she wouldn't bother the guests around. ''Ah.. I'm so sorry.'' She painfully stated, her hand being finally removed from her stomach, and her head falling fast on top of Ace's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Avery sat still on the rock, feeling her own heart beat in her head along with others around her. She could feel the soft warmth of her skin against the fur of the baby tiger that now rested in her arms. As she let her eyes lift up towards the woman who had given the tiger she let a soft chuckle pass her lips as she cuddled the animal close to her chest, "Aww, well thank you Serenity, I think I'm going to name her Amethyst, it goes with her beautiful eyes." She cooed softly, feeling her soft paws against her arms as the small tiger stretched. Her thoughts roamed the many thoughts of things to do with the small thing. Then others with people in the land, all nice things before she let her eyes lift up to the dragon that Ace had recieved from Serenity. Her eyes had widened before she finally almost fell back off the rock, her arms gripping to the growling tiger. Letting her fingers just barley loosen, she began to watch, taking steady breaths before calming the upset tiger in her arms.

She felt the soft air against her skin and the humidity from the flowing waters. She began to remember the monster within herself, the beast that held her from being normal. The beast that kept her different and keeping her distant from everyone else. It was deep secret that only few knew about. She could feel the pain of the claws only until it was stretched then it had rested up. She let a soft breath pass her lips before just sitting quietly on the rock, humming soft songs to the tiger until she could look up, seeing the dragon fly away, the happy Ace between the shoulder blades and neck. A soft smile played at the corner of her lips as she watched until he was far into the darkness before she let her eyes fall again. They fell to the delicate angel in her arms, the one who would protect her in the future, fight by herside, be the one that wouldn't leave.. Turning her eyes, she now began to let her senses fly, let the beast come into one as she could feel the soft glowing of the tattoos that had grown across her body and around her eyes. A sense of relief was passing her lips until she finally realized that she was missing the other, the one that she wanted to be with. Arcane.

He was gone yet again, maybe having his "off days". She shook her head finally letting her worries just break away from the thought. The negative thoughts sinking into the dancing silhouettes. Her brightest images vibrantly in her head as she began to picture his warmth, the tingle from his touch, and even the some sort of security from the one that could be the one for her. The lover, hopefully would be there when she woke up again.. Keeping herself calm from any other ideas, she let her chest just reveal, just open up to the soft warmth of the being in her arms. The only thing keeping her from walking out of this place--

Her eyes moved towards Serenity when she felt the warmth on her shoulders. She looked among the glowing little circle within the glowing waters. She watched closely, not seeing what actually was inside. Though as the woman had jumped into get it, she had came back with a necklace. A mood necklace perhaps? She wasn't very sure, until the words had come past her lips. She smiled, balancing the tiger in one hand to get the necklace before slipping it around her neck, the soft metal against her skin. Until she finally realized the heaviness on her hand. She looked towards it, seeing the soft metal of the promise ring. She smiled sweetly and whispered towards Serenity, "Thank you dear, I apreciate this, I really do." She chuckled softly before she could hear the flapping wings once more.

Her eyes turned towards the giant dragon that was only mere feet away from her. She stood, letting the tired tiger down by her feet before walking, the tiger following her and biting at her heels. She chuckled softly looking at Amethyst, "be good." The tiger had looked up at her, a soft sparkle passing her eyes before she finally sat down next to her feet. A soft sigh of relief passing her chest until she finally let her eyes look up and see the woman who Ace had come back with. A smile with true kindness as she stood there, her fingers coming together at her waist where she stood there, her shoulder against Serenity's.

Her eyes tracing the details of the woman who Ace had linked fingers with. She could hear his words as she nodded softly, looking at him and glancing towards the woman called Claire. She let her smile grow as before she spoke, "Hello Claire, it is certainly nice to meet the woman Ace is in love with." She chuckled softly at her own little comment, seeing the true love in his eyes. Before she finally looked towards Serenity then down at Amethyst, feeling her thoughts hiding themselves now. Her fingers squeezed together as she could feel the beast waking up, but for the reasons she wished it was for...
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:46 pm

As Ace had just gotten into the beautiful warm lake upon the water, he heard both woman whisper to him that they loved him too. It was a good sign, he had made some new friends, for Ace it was a good thing, every time he met someone new, they would either try to kill him or simply snatch him from his lover Claire. It had only worked once, with a girl named Dannie, she was the only female that was actually successful at getting him to leave Claire and get with her. Although at the time, Ace was simply but a fool, he thought that the idea of him leaving his soul mate like that, hurt and betrayed was a sinful thing to do. Although she was happy now, he still felt responsible for that moment. He still hasn't had forgiven himself, he wanted to but couldn't. The thought that had ran thru his head had forced him to look down at the water, taking in a deep breath trying to think of something more pleasant.

Quickly everything was disturbed once he was forced out of the lake. He looked at her, wondering why he was pulled out of the warm water so soon. He could feel her intentions were not bad, but he did not know for sure if they were good. He sighed, deciding to go with the flow, hearing her voice. As he was distracted looking in front of him at nothing, he felt her push towards the direction. Making him move forward a couple steps, coming across a large baby dragon. At first he wondered what it was, he never really got scared since he had killed many dragons before in his life. He let out a loud chuckle, taking slow steps towards it trying to keep it calm. He felt his head nudge him back wards, immediately knowing right there and than that they would be pretty good friends with one another. "Hmm thank you Serenity, I have never really owned a dragon of my own." he whispered, placing his palm right on his forehead, patting him gently as he stared into his eyes. "Hmm that is no name for my dragon. I shall call you....... Credos" he whispered, quickly walking around it, jumping on its back rubbing the sides of the dragon.

As soon as he had laid his butt on it, he heard a small whisper upon the wind. Quickly forcing him to raise his head up and look around. He knew right away who it was, making him whisper her name back. "Claire" he mumbled. Looking back at Avery and Serenity nodding. "I shall be right back; I will try and bond my dragon and myself together. I will not return alone." he whispered with a smile. Quickly looking around, wondering how to make him take off to the air. He simply patted his feet one ach side of the dragon, yelling out at the same time. "Let’s go Boy!" he yelled, quickly making the dragon extend its wings as far as they would go. Moving them up and down lifting off leaves, rocks and dust slowly making them rise up to the air. Quickly the dragon started to move forward, towards the sound of the female’s voice. Eventually reaching her, flying right above her.

Slowly He made the dragon fly down, the wind created by the wings making the leaves on the trees and on the ground to move the opposite way. Quickly landing the creature on the ground, a small sound of a large box crashing on the ground was made as he did so. Sending small waves thru the ground, the breath of the dragon brushing off against Claire, taking in her scent and smell making sure she was not a danger to its master and him. "Claire, I have missed you." he slowly reached out with his hand grabbing her own pulling her up to the dragon, setting her down right behind me. Leaning back with his head, planting a small peck upon her lips gently. "I love you Claire." he said, quickly doing the same thing as he did to make the dragon take off. Flying back towards Serenity and Avery.

Eventually they reached the spot, landing the creature down once more. Patting its neck whispering into its ear in a low calm tone of voice. "Thank you my friend, you are now my new friend for eternity." he said, slowly moving his right leg over the dragon to the same side where his left leg was, sliding down against its torso. Reaching up towards Claire, reaching out for her hand, helping her slide down the dragon without a scratch. "I hope you enjoyed the flight" he said, turning back to the dragon, patting its scales whispering once more. "You may leave for now, you can stay and relax if you wish my friend, thank you once more." he whispered, turning back towards the waterfall, hearing the water crash down upon the lake and the sound of the birds singing. Turning his head towards Claire, reaching out for her hand. Intertwining his fingers on hers as they walked towards Avery and Serenity. Eventually reaching them, both Ace and Claire stopped before them looking at Claire with a charming smile. "Hey guys, I am back. I want you girls to meet someone vary important in my life, Claire this are Serenity and Avery, Avery and Serenity this is Claire my wife." he whispered, staying quiet right after letting them get to know one another.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 am

Claireiella lingered in her place, after she received no reply from the someone she was expecting to arrive. She shrugged the deal off her shoulders, and let her head rest back against the old wooden tree. A rather soft sigh escaped the pale lines of her lips, as she closed them; trying to regain control over the pain that was sadly taking over.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Serenity twirled around in the midnight sky. Her dressing floating up in the air getting caught by the wind. Her feet meshing into the wet grass from the light rain fall. She smiled as the calm wind blew through her hair. Her face pointed up to the sky her arms expanded out. She than closed her eyes and fell backwards. Hitting the ground made a 'woosh' escape her lungs but she didnt mind to be breathless.She loved the rush in her veins. She than opend her eyes regaining her breath. She watched a shooting star pass by. She than wiggled her nose and sat up.."I guess i should make a wish.." She smiled and brought her knees to her chest and closed her eyes tucking her chin between her knees. She than quietly thought of what to wish for.'I...wish...' She thought in her mind. But she was already happy with her land, her home, her friends. What else could she possibly want?...'Oh... yea.. someone to love me..' She remembered but shrugged it off. She than just spoke aloud to herself."I wish for my friends to live a happy life.." Serenity opend her eyes and stared at her toes. She wiggled them and sighed.

"I need to be happy.."She told herself as she pushed back some hair looking around to see where Massia has gone.Serenity got up and brushed off the ry bits of grass that was left on her cotton white dress. She than headed forward back into the woods. Her eyes wandering and the moonlight guiding the way. Her hands extended to touch exotic plants once again. She smiled as she got farther into the forest almost reaching a small waterfall with a huge watering pool. As serenity reached the place she went behind the bushes and took her clothes off."Skinny dipping cant hurt much can it?" She chuckled as she was talking to herself.'I hope no one is here.."She thought in her mind as she than walked into the open space hearing the crashing of the waterfall. Than serenity jumped into the water the warm water surrounding her body. With every swift movement of the arms she guided her way past the harsh crashes of the water fall and she reached a small cave under the water fall. She climbed up the rock and stood under the water fall. Her body being covered by white water rushing downwards. She extended her arms upward and smiled. Enjoying the cool refreshing water on her body.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:17 am

Strax looked around, sighing, he was alone and helpless to help. He looked for someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Avery watched the man standing so close, his soft breath against her face, giving her a feeling of dizziness before she could see the bright smile grinning across his lips. She could hear the words that passed those lucsious lips as she looked upon them and just smiled, taking a step back before step and ball changing on her heels before she spoke, "There is no tasting to be done, at least for now." She let her eyes look upon him, a slight temptation without the permission within her mind. They blinked, her gem for eyes looking into his goldens before she just looked away, letting her beast gain control again. She could feel the claws coming out again until she whispered in her mind, diliberatly telling the beast, "Stop." The claws stayed out then they finally went back in after a moment's hesitation. She knew that she needed to gain control and make sure that the beast knows who is in control. Letting the questions about their incident of their beasts touching against one another, she wondered if it was a good or bad thing. She couldn't be sure until she finally heard the answer from the beast, but really, all she could tell was that the beast, the being within her was curious about the other that was so close. And definitely not Arcane's beast.

Letting her eyes look up into his, she could feel the warmth of his fingers, the soft delicate touch that made her still until he commented her on her blushing. Feeling her teeth bite down on her lip, she just shook her head, but made sure that his hand rested still on her cheek. This was before she spoke, her temptation and accented words passing her lips in a graceful motion, meaning behind the words that truly, only she would know, "How do you know how I act with Arcane, maybe it's just the compliments you are giving me, or it could be that I could have run here and it's cold." A soft smirk began to play across her lips before she gave the feeling that her sentence had way more to it. There was something more to it, but she would keep her lips closed to the those very own passionate words. The words that could end her until she finally just shrugged it off until she could feel his soft poke against her cheek. She could feel his playfulness before she just chuckled and looked away, running her hands through her hair once more. Her eyes looked back at him as he spoke, then the last words caught her attention as she questioned them, "Not waiting around to find out? Though it would be showing the weakness of the host of the beast." Her soft laugh began to cover the soft distance which they lay in until she finally stepped back and watched his lime green irises. Wondering what emotion will show in them when she finished her words.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:59 pm

Strax growled and turned over, running full force towards where he heard Claire's voice. "She shouldn't be moving yet." Strax ran full force, but couldn't find her. Her scent, her mind waves, gone, completely gone, she was now silent so he couldn't hear her either.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Claireiella stayed in the same place she was at, as she heard some familiar voice roaming around the area. ''Hmm..'' She was rather confused, and she hated how much this voice she knew was too far away from her to recognize enough. Finally, Claireiella tilted her head to one side; realizing it was better off to hear the sound of the person with her head at such angle. ''Ace?'' She questioned herself, her eyebrows attaching next to eachother. All of a sudden, a whimper slipped off her lips in quick speed. She had no idea what to do, or what was causing it. Such incident happened earlier, although she was lucky enough; someone tried to calm her down, and release her pain away. What was going on? Was she hurt? Was she in immense emotional pain? Or was it just hopefully physical? The questioned lingered unanswered, and Claireiella's whimpers began to get louder with each second passing by.

Shaking her head at how much she was in pain, the voice of her lover increased through the clearing. Another girl's voice was present as well, and Claireiella's senses told her something was just suspicious. A sigh escaped her mouth, as she tried to calm herself down as much as possible; but it sadly wasn't helping her any. Ever so gently, she layed her hand upon the surface of her covered stomach; softly stroking the edges in a circular motion. The pain was gradually fading away, but Claireiella's heart still felt something wrong. It was like the pain snuck over from her stomach towards her chest area. Another whimper slipped out, as she felt something awkwardly unusual. ''Ace...'' She whispered his name; wishing he would actually hear her voice, feel it, sense it, and come running like he used to when he knew she was there.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:31 am

Strax climbed back up the steep cliff face, he reached the top and collapsed, two times in one day is tiring after all, and even worse he did it without psychic, both times, he hated to do so much work, but it was so fun. Mayu ran over to him and chuckled.

"Had enough, have we?" Mayu poked fun at Strax, and he growled playfully. Mayu went over and grabbed a leaf full of fresh water. Strax took it and drank. He lied back down, using Mayu as a pillow, he fell to sleep in the warm sunshine, which his fur made bounce off as he kept the heat.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:58 pm

Ace could not help but to let a laugh escape his lips, not sure what she meant by those words that she had escaped. "Hmm what do you mean by there is nothing to taste?" he asked, wondering if it meant a yes or a no. Either way it wouldn’t matter, that was the least of his worries at the moment, the thing that had his full attention at the moment was the interaction that Ace's monster and Avery's beast had with the hug they shared. What did it mean? Was it a good sign or did it mean hatred for one another? Either way, he had to find, or he was planning on doing so. He would do whatever it took to do so, even if it meant killing someone. He hoped that it didn't have to come down to it, his monster didn't really get along with many people, he had only met one other person with a beast within them. It did not end well; it ended up to a war to the death between them. Since Ace was standing right before her alive, it only meant that he had defeated that other monster. The weird thing was that when it happened, everything blacked out, and everything seemed to be nothing but a dream. He knew it wasn't from the pain he felt after he got control and the monster that was dead before him.

He shock his head, trying to think of something else other than that, to try and get his mind on happy thoughts other that angry sad once like he always had. He looked at her cheek, seen that it would not disappear from that sexy blush that had taken over her cheeks. "Why are you blushing this much darling? Every time I see you around other, even with Arcane you are never like this around them. Well with arcane I see you like this, but not as bad." he laughed, feeling playful, poking her cheek gently quickly taking his finger back to his side. Leaning in licking her cheek slightly, taking in a small taste of her skin, enough to actually keep him under control for a few more hours of the desires he had over her tasteful self. "I know, my beast was almost released as well, and trust me that would not have been pretty for you. I could of felt that if it was to brake free, I would not have control over it. I am glad that it is over now, well at least for this time period that is. I do not know if it is a good thing or a bad thing, but I am not standing around to find out." he whispered, patting her back with a charming smile, his eyes quickly turning a lime green color locking with your own site waiting for your own response.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:35 pm

Avery looked upon Ace as she could see his features, seeing him remembering something triaumphant. She could see the smile plastered on his face and the true winning in his golden eyes. Curiosity placed the sweet expression that was among her face. She watched him, feeling him close to her now as he spoke, hearing his words as she could see what he was meaning with the words. A soft sort of confusement began to run through her mind as she pictured the beast within him and the beast within herself. She could also picture the beast within Arcane as well, the one that her beast had fallen for. Pressing her teeth harder on her bottom lip she smiled, her face tightened as she said, "It's good to hear that." She smiled, nodding once before hearing the rest of his words and she wondered what he was plannin on doing. A soft blush began to cover her face as she looked up at him and whispered, "Taste me again? Oh hun, there is nothing to taste." She chuckled softly, hiding her hidden feeling that seemed to cover her eyes before she finally glanced away at her hand as a distraction.

The longer she stood closer to him, she could feel her beast curious on who was near. Then out of the blue she could feel his beast against her skin, her beast pulling closer as well at the same time. She could see death as she felt herself jump back. Her eyes widened as she let her fingers graze over the rip against her silky shirt. She bit her lip before she finally looked up at him, in surprise hearing his words of had she seen it. She nodded feircely before looking back at the rip and she whispered, "My beast had almost escaped." She spoke with fear as she wondered what else the beast was capable without Arcane around. She could feel the soft pain against her stomach as the claws of the beast scratched against her skin. She listened to his words before she was surprised to feel his warm soft lips against her cold cheek. Her eyes looked towards his and whispered, "It's alright, my beast had been exceptionally rude as well." As her eyes looked among his, she could see the brightening of his golden eyes, a soft spark there before she shook her head, running her fingers through her hair. A soft distraction once again to pull away from that feeling before she smiled, making up for it, waiting for his reaction to her movements.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:20 pm

He shock his head, he was able to see her almost fall down upon the dead tree. He didn't care about it; everyone was a little clumsy every now and than, even himself was. Although it happened rarely, but when it did happen memories of the past came rushing thru his head. The battles he had wit the greats, with the one so called Alastor (Arcane's old charry), Gerald and Maru. That was his last true fight that he had come on top as the winner. He still did not believe he has done that, but he does remember that he was not himself in that fierce battle. It wasn't him that was controlling his body to do the things he was able to pull of there; it was the beast that only came out in deep hard battles between strong members that had taken over. He knew that there was another like him out there, but he never knew that it was a female, little did he know that the beast that she had within her was the lover of the beast that was sealed within him. "Well the lovely Ace Legend is doing great now that the girl I have tasted well is standing before me." he whispered, letting a small chuckle escape his lips, wondering if she had her beast under control." I am glad to hear that you are doing great my dear; hopefully, I get to taste you once more. You taste good, something I haven’t tasted in a long while, if you don't mind of course." he whispered.

Feeling her arms slide across his waist, hugging him back, the beast that had been within him simply managed to brake thru for a slight second. Making a loud growl escape his lips. Quickly Ace pulled back from the hug, looking down, his eyes seemed as if they have just seen death it self and no way to stop it. He was shocked, he had never experienced something like that before in his life, but hopefully that would never happen again. "Woah! did you feel or see that?" he asked, wondering if she was able to see the same monster cross her mind the same was that he saw the monster he had within him. "Wow that was weird, I am sorry I seemed a little bit rude. " he whispered, slowly leaning forward, kissing her cheek slightly, his eyes slowly turning brighter as they talked, as if he was about to strike and remove the beast within her right away. But he was under control, he was not going to let it win and become a free roamer like it had been trying to do.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:04 pm

As she stood near the dead, fallen tree, she felt her heart beating quickly in her chest. Embarrassment covered her face as she looked towards the falls until her eyes caught onto Ace's stance. She looked at his chissled body, seeing his muscles defined and the pure color of his golden eyes. She remembered the taste of him, feeling as much as addicted as he seemed to be with her. Her emerald golden ringed eyes looked upon him, tracing every detail of his stance, features, and muscle as he walked towards her. Apparently he hadn't taken in the tree falling straight from her finger tips. Letting a deep breath come across her plump lips she let her mind relax as he didn't seem least be effected. A relief to her embarrassment until she finally hear his soft silky words.

The words causing a smile across her lips as she replied, "Avery Shade has been good, how about the Ace Legend that stands before me?" She said, a soft hint of temptation within the accented words. Her beast was restless as it wanted to see what was up with the man's beast. Letting her body succumb to his touch as he pulled her close by the hip and cheek in a friendly embrace, her eyes glanced up in his as he whispered how was she, and the nickname of darling. Her smile grew slightly as she kept her eyes on his, her arms softly slithering themselves around his waist as she hugged him back, her voice speaking yet again, "I am good hun, I'm glad you asked, how about you?" She chuckled softly, waiting for his response to her accented, tempted words.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:55 pm

As Ace was simply sitting on a rock calm in peace and harmony, he heard the foot steps of a female. He knew who it was, he could tell by the vibrations of the ground and the smell that her body gave of. He knew all of this because he had already tasted her, her sweet beloved taste was exotic and simply addicting. He would want more of it, but he was not going to ask or even try to get any from her at the moment. He quickly rose up from the rock, standing up straight and firm as he had laid his eyes upon her body. This was a sign of respect towards the female. He simply curtsied his head down slightly, his eyes glowing a bright yellow color at the sight of the woman. In the dark, his yellow eyes were the two things that extended out the most around here. "Well hello there, How has the beautiful Avery Shade been lately?" he asked, slowly taking a step forward, feeling his own monster under control at the moment, although even though if the beast was out and exposed to the world he would still be under control on who he wanted as his dinner. He smiled at the sight of her cheek lighting up to a small pinkish color, slowly reaching out placing one of his hands on her cheek and the other on her hip. Pulling her into a friendly hug, rubbing her cheek as he whispered." How are you doing darling?" he asked staying quiet after the question waiting for her response with great anticipation.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:44 pm

She could feel the life around her. Even in the darkness there seemed to be as much life as there was in the sun light. Her Emerald Golden-ringed eyes looked upon the darkness, her eyes sparkling slightly as she could see through it. The moon casted dancing shadows among the swaying trees. The soft brisk air around her filled her lungs with such a capacity that she could feel a pain or could that just be the chill. Turning her head back to the grass where she walked she finally entered the place where she felt calm. Her limbs ached from the walk as she looked back, wondering if anyone was following her steps, but the moment she looked forward again, her ears caught onto something in the darkness.

Near the rocks of the falls, she could hear his muttering thoughts. It was a man, a man that she knew of as Ace. Lifting her top teeth over her bottom lip, she thought about him. Her hands clung to the tree, gripping into it as her poisons flowed into it, killing it unintentionally. Covering her mouth quickly, she took a step back as it fell to the side, her face in shock as she finally let her eyes turned towards Ace. She said, "I didn't mean to do that!" Her face blushed red as she looked down, covering her mouth more and crossing her arms around her chest before she could feel the beast awakened in her chest..
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:37 pm

As the breeze of the beautiful night took over the sweet peaceful atmosphere of the area. Ace decided to take a step forward into the lands. Hoping that this land would be accepting visitors tonight. Either way, he still walked thru the gates of these lands as if there were none on his way. Slowly Ace started to walk peacefully thru the path way of dirt slowly. Taking a moment to acknowledge the beautiful view of the night, the rays of the moon lighting up the area, providing its light. Enough for him to see thru the dark. Slowly he stopped right in the middle of his tracks. Closing his eyes slowly, taking in a deep breath as he wanted to smell the tasteful smell the tropics. The smell of the trees and the ocean mixed together made him feel in heaven. "Can't this place get any better than it already is?" he asked, slowly opening his eyes once more. Walking towards a rock, setting his butt down on a rock. Thinking of the good memories he has within his mind of his friends and lovers. The two people that mostly extend out were Claire, for her currishness and how much she cares for him, and Avery, for been the best friend around the area. To share a hidden passion that she holds within herself. The beast, something they had in common, which made her extended out a lot in his mind. Smiling staying quiet he took a moment to simply stay there a moment alone thinking about his life and the past.
Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:15 pm

-A small crack appeard in the ground only to expand into a gapin hole in the earth. A hellfire erupted from the opening as a creature tore its self out. A shreik could be heard from the creature as it expanded its wings and landed in the ground with a soft thund. The beast straightned itself to expose thatit was in fact a Demon. It stood at about a height of 6 feet and was about 140 lbs. the demonic woman had waist length pitch black hair, her eyes were completly black and shown the reflection of anyone who stood infront of her. Sher skin was red and had a leather texture. Her wings had a span that was great in length and leathery. A sythe and battle axe were attatched to her back between her wings. An aura black as night surrounded her and extened a little away from her body-
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:39 pm

Strax looks around, many people have appeared in this short amount of time. He walks out, and walks to the waterfall. Mayu watches him silently, knowing what he is going to do. Strax turns around and falls backwards off of the waterfall, free falling to the water below, he starts to spin in mid air, and he creates a drill, which when he enters the water he creates a giant spiral tower of water, which causes water to splash on everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Land Austoria Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next