MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Nods to her first question, as he hears what she said sort of he speaks rather lowly, "I was hoping to become a lycan and vampire hybrid if that can be done that is." Hearing the history of the hybrids he smiles as he liked being unique and always has been throughout his life. He feels the table kick on and become cool as he keeps limber as she gets the things needed for the process. Offering his arm for the IV as he did this many times before mostly having to heal from the fights with the creatures. "Are you going to put me out for the process? I imagine that it would be rather painful to have it done awake.." Seeing the rest of the supplies he sighs happily ready for the process and happy to become a creature finally as he wanted this for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Mandelyn could sense Cynn "Cynn are you alright?" she sent a clone to him, kneeling next to him she looked at him eyes filed with a great deep worry. Wiping his forehead and face off she whispered asking him "What is or was wrong Cynn?" her voice was a great comfort, feeling her cool hands on his face her eyes were deeply wide with a great concern. Looking him over she saw no wounds. Relief flooded through her, however she was still greatly worried about him. Getting him up and into the school. Setting him in a chair she got him some water with ice. Handing him the perspiring glass, she leaned on the wall watching him

Mandelyn bit herlip sighing deeply "Youre clear for going into the process." Thinking deeply to herself she unfurled her winds "I am demon, angel, wolf, and vampire." folding the beautiful wins in she walked to him chaining him to the table "My apologies.." she whispered "Just a precaution." making sure he could not get out she named them off. Demon, angel, vampire, wolf also known as lycan, witch, elementalist. " walking to the vials she awaited his reply, starting to turn machines on the table felt cool under his back "I would alow you to be a hybrid, you would be the third in a series of ten then. I am one my sister is the second." nodding she grabbed syringes, blood, and i.v.s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:11 pm

"What?" she said because she was not as smart as people think she is..but she wasn't stupid..she may be an idiot..but she's not stupid.. she smiled a fake confusing smile and hugged her tightly back, taking in her intoxicating smell from her lovely body. She losed her eyes a bit relaxing, and her grip loosening then she snaps out of it then toughes her wings "Ahh..war eh?" I'm not really that physical fighting type" she smiled really big and said with a chuckle "I just usually tell them and they leave me alone!" she giggled after she said that and shook her head at the people who think that she talks what she can't back up then laughed again sarcastically at herself then started to walk with her "And yes I have been awsome!" she starts to sing really loud and extended her arms out like a plane "I have never been better even though it was a shitty week! I think YOU made it better!" she ran around before she soon tripped slowly falling to the ground on her face, her ass in the air, her face buried into the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:09 pm

Her eyes widened slightly. Se had usually been a decent liar. She shook her head slightly and her lips quivered a bit. "I just miss Wisconsin." This was the truth. It didn't tell her much but it was true. She hated compliments. They were always lies. She looked at the woman and spoke quietly. "Please.. Don't compliment me." She knew this request was strange but she didn't care, she had always been strange. She saw the snow fall around them lightly and her eyes widened. Her lips quivered and she shook slightly. What was this woman. Suddenly she felt totally alone and she was terrified. She wanted to go home. She wanted things to be normal. She clutched her notebook to her tightly. She felt the icey flakes hit her bare skin and she shook slightly from the cold. She tried her best to hide the fact that she was cold. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She bit her lip tightly, trying to keep any words from coming out of her mouth. She didn't feel safe anymore. She wanted to go home. She didn't care how much people hated her there, she didn't want to be here. She then realized what she wanted to do. She wanted to write. Writing was the only thing that made her feel secure and safe. Writing was like a best friend to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Follows Mandelyn to her office as he stands there listening to her words he nods then seeing the office turn into a lab. Sitting on the examination table as he was told to do he lifts his shirt so she could do the psychical better without the worry of it. Lowering his shirt again covering his tattoos and muscles he thinks for a minute, "What DNA do you have?" Waiting patiently knowing that one of his desires will be coming true he smiles brightly. Taking off the shades he had on ready for the process he lays down on the table leaving his shades on the table next to him. Then taking his shirt off tossing it on the floor he lays there silently waiting for her reply to his question he wanted to become a hybrid so that he could learn the abilities faster. Wondering if she would allow him to do this the rest of the abilities for both creatures would come naturally allowing him to learn to control them still waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:01 pm

His eyes looked upon the trees, feeling his heart in his throat and his veins outside of his skin. Everything around him was simply just dizzy. His eyes weren't working right and they were blurry giving himself a headache. His fingers tightened around the tree as he stood there, feeling the hot air around his face. There was nothing but sweat covering his face until he finally just stayed there, breathing through his nose and out through his mouth. He had been running, but from the Shadows. From the night mare that had begun to cover his mind that wouldn't go away. But then something was in the light. There was an opening, a clearing. He felt automatic relief that spread through his veins causing him great pleasure. He had been running for far too long, and he was finally getting his reward. Falling through the trees he laid there for a while, grateful that he had found the school. Found a stable place for which he belongs.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Mandelyn sighed at Eurydice's words "Please do not lie to me. Why are you not adjusting well dar?" she asked looking at her with genuine care and concern. biting on her lip as she awaited an answer she commented on her smile, name and the snow. "You have a very beautiful smile. You're a very special girl." nodding to her she spoke again her words seemingly lifted any worries, or bad feelings away for the moment "That is a beautiful name Eurydice." a small soft smile played on her lips. "The snow is breathtaking, inspirational, amazing, and a wonder of the word." opening her hands she smiled as she made it snow slightly around them. she tried not to pry in her mind any longer. Keeping to herself in her mind she waited for her answers.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 pm

"I said hush to my shadows, those little dancing shadows on my arms" smiling as she said this she read his mind on why and agreed to change him "Come with me..." she whispered grabbing his hand gently. walking down the halls to her office she opened the door locking it behind them "It is very risky, to change humans into creatures. When I change you, you wont be you for a few days until it settles. I will have to have you locked up, for the safety of my school, and students. When you settle, I will let you out. Understood?" she asked biting her plump lips roughly. Waving him over to her she opened her lab. "What do you want to be?" she asked him softly ushering him to sit on the examination table. She looked worried for him, sighing she started to giv him a physical to ensure he would survive the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:51 pm

She forced a smile on her lips as she looked at the woman. She wasn't scared, no, she was deathly afraid. She hated having attention drawn to her. She listened to the woman speak and hesitated slightly. She shook her hand hesitantly and spoke. "I'm Eurydice." She couldn't remeber why her mother had named her this. All she knew is that she hated it, her wierd name brought attention that was unneccasary. She also hated being put down for her beliefs. She remebered how at her old school she had been made fun of because she believed there were creatures out there that were not human. She smiled realizing that wouldn't happen at this school due to the fact no one would notice. She listened to the woman's word and a real smile graced her lips. "I love the snow." She spoke quietly. The snow had always giving her inspiration for writing. She frowned slightly at her next question. "Fine." She lied. She wasn't adjusting well at all. She hated it here, she missed Wisconsin. Though she hadn't had any friends it gave her a sense of security in Wisconsin. Here she just felt alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Hearing Mandelyn say to someone to hush he looks confused wondering in his mind who she told to hush. Although he was human, he wished to be changed into a creature so he wouldn't have to rely on having someone else's protection. This made him feel weak although he tried to fight some of the beasts that attacked him in his human life he won some of them. He was strong mentally and psychically. He needed his wits sometimes in a fight and to help figure out the opponent's weakness if any. Hearing her ask him a question he raises back up to talk to her face to face. "I wish to be changed then stay here on my own no classes to learn how to control if I get changed into a creature that is.....if everything that I stated is possible." Looking at her with a sense of excitement and pleading he waits to hear her reply. Not exactly knowing what to be changed into hopefully they had alot of choices for the creature's DNA.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Mandelyn noticed the boys aggression. Holding back her own anger, fangs and shadows she hushed them. "Hush dears.." she said to her shadows who stopped whipping, now dancing sweetly across her skin. "Nice to meet you Riikonen" she said smiling a breathtaking beautiful smile "What brings you here?" her eyes watched him, summer hypnotically dazily eyes. She patted Strax as he left the room over to Kais. "She is not here shes at Council, leave her a message" she called to Strax, turning back to Riikonen. "How are you this fine day?" she asks. Sniffing she smelt he was hman, he needed to be protected, she would have to do it, maybe Strax even. "Hmm..." she whispered to herself
Mandelyn watched the girl "Is she scared?" she asked herself into her mind. Sighing she created a clone that walked over to her gently "I am Mandelyn you must be the new student. Im the headmistress." smiling she held her hand out, delicate, tender, soft. Her face was as an angels, she looked perfect, she was perfection to a point. On the outside she was perfect, deep within however was different. Noticing how the girl bit her lip she smiled, it was how Mandelyn used to bite her own lip. Smiling she had read her file, from Wisconsin, parents had new jobs. Smiling at her she spoke "I used to live in Wisconsin as a child, the snow is wonderful" she spoke as a symphonic beauty. Musical. "How are you adjusting?" she asked.
Making a clone for Nobue she hugged her friend "Its a dress Nobue, I wear them alot." she laughed "Thank you for the compliment sweetie." hugging her tightly her wings had wrappped around her "I converted my DNA into a half angel for the war." she smiled wiggling her wings "Want an adjustment?" she aasked her softly so the students would not over hear. Giggling she was delighted to see her friend. "It has been way to long" she whispered to Nobue. Hugging ever tighter she giggled more ."How have you been dear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:35 pm

She noticed her friend comming over towards her and smiled a bit, her sharp canines glistening to her, seeing how happy se was brightened her day a lot..like tons! and she soon stodd upi and walked toward her, then started to skip happily laughing. And noticing her in her teacher lady outfit she arches her brow and walks a complete circle around her and said while giggling "Oooo...look at you...mm..you looks sexy!" she smiled really big and studied the wings on her back..getting slightly jealous and pouted a bit and listened to the hum in her voice. sounding as sweet as an angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:29 pm

She stopped writing knowing if she continued it would upset her greatly. She put the pencil back in her pocket and stood up. She brushed herself off and tucked the book under her arm. She saw the woman look at her and she gulped slightly. It looked like not getting attention was definatley out of the picture. Her lips quivered slightly and she walked hesitantly toward her. She bit down on her pale bottom lip and took a deep breath. She got over to the woman and it seemed as though words failed her. The woman was beautiful and looked confident, everything she wasn't. She took a deep breath and spoke. "Hello." Her voice was high and nervous sounding. She chewed on her bottom lip slightly. She knew this is where she would be going to school now, she would no longer be in Wisconsin. She wondered how well her parents were doing at thier new jobs and she shook the thought off, suddenly not wanting to know. She was glad she didn't have her mother's accent. She snapped back to the present and looked at the girl. She tried her best not to look her in the eyes. Instead she let her eyes linger anywhere else, except for on the other students nearby.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:26 pm

Strax walks in next to Mandelyn, keeping quiet, he simply pats on her back and then continues around, looking for trouble. He yawns and leans on the wall next to Kai's room.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Hearing the sound of heels clicking he looks around the office confused, hearing them getting closer his expression turns to anger. Thinking that she was going to attack him he clenches his fists while he was standing, hearing the inviting and nicer tone in her voice. He relaxes allowing his emotion turn back to normal he hears her name and makes a reference of it. Turning around to see her face he bows to her, "I'm Riikonen madam.." Stands there still bowing until he was told to rise as he had respect for everyone unless they lost it by treating him wrongly.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Mandelyn breathed in deeply walking down the marble halls heels clicking against the floor, her black dress following behind her dancing around her legs, complimenting each and every perfect curve on her body. Her silky,glossy oxyx hair bounced in curls at her shoulders, Her two wing sets, one pure white, the other emerald secondaries with onyx primaries. They folded against her back softly, as her emerald eyes scanned the premisses. Walking to the office she saw a boy in there. Entering through a glass door she smiled winningly at him, a sweet smile as warm as a summer day. "Hello, and welcome to my school. I am Mandelyn Leeann. You are?" she said extending a gentle delicate hand to him.

Noticing an old friend "Nobue..." she smiled speaking into her mind Waving her over she waited patiently. Her wings folded upon her back gently. Looking at how much she has changed Mandelyn sighed happily smiling at her. She was glad to see her ecstatic and grinning. She wanted to hug her tight, hold her, smell her. She could barely contain her happiness to see her. Humming softly as she waited for Nobue and the boy to answer her.

Looking at the new face of a girl in the foyer she smiled waving her too over to Nobue, the new boy and herself. She wondered who the girl was, what she was, where she came from. Questions to be asked when she either joined them, or Mandelyn saw her later. Would she be a student? A teacher? or was she a passer by? Sighing at the thoughts in her mind she smiled to the girl again awaiting her to join them. it was an exiting day for her, to see these new people an old friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:11 pm

She walk into the new area unaware of her surroundings. She was light on her feet but at the same time clumsy. Her blue jeans drug on the ground slightly and her blue shirt was loose. She wasn't in anything sexy or suductive like those others girls were. She acctually tried to keep the attention away from her, due to the fact that she was the new girl. She kept her long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail except for her bangs. She wondered if people would like her, or share a similar interest in philosophy. She continued to walk absent-mindedly still deep in thought. She smacked into a tree and was instantly on the ground. She let out a small "Oof." She finally got her breath back but she just sat there. She didn't want to get up, she was sure someone had seen her. Completely embarassed she closed her eyes and sighed hoisting herself to her feet. She brushed herself off and shook her head. She began to walk again, this time trying not to think about anything but walking. She was tall and pretty, but nothing special. Her eyes were a bright stunning blue and were easily her best feature. She was thin, but due to lack of sports, was not muscular. Her features were small and fragile-looking. She was not a big threat to anyone except for her speed. That was one of her favorite things to do, run. She always wanted to run away from everything. She wished no one would ever find her. She walked through the grass trying to look out for holes, trees, or anything else that would trip her. She was carrying a small compostion notebook and a pencil. She soon spotted a nearby oak tree and a smile graced her lips. She walked over to it egarly. She sat down and smiled sighing slightly. She opened the composition notebook and flipped past a few pages. She got the pencil and clicked the led out of it. Then she began to write. She didn't notice anything she was in her own little world now. Her scripture was beautiful. She began to write about a wintry scene. How the crrek back home would look like a black ribbon in the white snow. How in spring sweet grass would call to her. How the summers heat would burn her and fill her with firey passion, and how the fall's rain would feel so good and cool on her skin as she ran to get the horses into the barn. She also how all these things were gone, they would never more exist in her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:07 pm

As the realm reached it's point in silence, the scenery around grows faded as it loses color going into a dark gray and black. A storm brewed, flashes of lightning struck the ground. The figure of a girl sitting at the end of a peir, a long chain slithering from behind her. She souded as if she was weeping or crying as she kicked her bare, cut up feet over the ice water below. This felt good to her throbbing feet, she let out a depressing sigh. She turned her upper body and swept her head towards the direction of all the people in front of her
and rolled her eyes, she hated people being around her, she was probablly one of the most antisocial people around. They are the beast that cause her pain the most. She turned her back to them facing foward without saying a word. she leaned her head back slightly becoming lost in thought. Her fist clenched up, then her eyes became wide, and she slapped her hand over her mouth soon leaning over the peir vomiting into the water below. She groaned and sat back up wiping
her mouth. She was sure that no one wanted to talk to her now because she just got sick in front of them, she held her stomach even though it didn't ache and stared into the water and shook her head, her eyes rolling once more.

As she was sitting back up, her charcoal, pitch balck hair flew up landing mid-way on her back. A couple coughs came up from her body escaping her lips and she sighed once more, but this one with more volume and vocals involved in it. Her voice sounded like it was soft, but could get loud if it wanted too with a low, meduim tone to it. Her off-white dress following the gust of wind blowing westward along with her hair. Soon after, her body tenced up in pain, a few grunts comming from her as you hear the sound of her skin tearing apart and seeing small, dark black wings comming from her shoulder blades. She yelled out in pain as it struck and exploded on her body, she clawed into the peir and closed her eyes tightly and yelled out in pain once more. They were almost out fully, the veins on her back popping out to full extent seeing the dark blue, black blood running through her. Tears rolled down her cheeck as she sucked in air through her teeth holding it in. She couldn't take it anymore and screamed out for them to finish comming out of her. When they finished then let out her breath, small streams of blood strolling down her back, but nothing big.

She let the gust of wind blow the wings on her backas well as her loose black hair. She closed her eyes as the wind danced among her cheeks, bearly almost a smile crawling among her semi-full, pale lips. She started to remember what everyone said about her, how she was so different from everyone, how she was a freak because of how she acted and because of her dark wings behind her, and that her parents were freaks as well as she was. She then remembered, and when they died...remmeber the sight of their bodies, thier faces, every last word they said, and how much she loved them. A full smile fromed on her face for no more than a second, soon vanashing in an instant from her face. She muttered something to herself, and looked back with the corner of her eyes, her face very serious and focused on the peole behind her. Her nails tapped unto the wood, turning back forward, not looking forward to conversation, buut if somone wanted to, they could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Walks up to the school looking around at everything, getting a dark feeling from this place he walks closer. Accepting the darker things in life as he sometimes embraced them, walking through the grounds he sees some interesting things along with some of the other creatures. Knowing he was human he would have to make some friends so others wouldn't atttack him in a hungered rage. Walking back into the main entrance of the school he opens the door, looking around inside he sighs in relief seeing no one else in the school at the time he walks around slightly lost. Looking for the office to see where he was and what this place was, he reaches the office finally he steps into the office with caution taking off his sunglasses, revealing his blue eyes, he looks around and waits patiently to be acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Smiling at this she nodded "Maybe you will, maybe you wont" giggling she shrugged. Looking at where he had sat she hook her head making another leather armchair pop up. Sit there, walls can get uncomfortable. " Looking down she bit her lip "If ifeel threatened, or am not calm, people tend to either die or get hurt, it took alot of restraint to keep calm."looking up she replied "I would never banish someone unless they harmed a teacher or student" looking down at nisa she bit her lip rougher "Be nice..." she said to Nis. Nisa sneezed shaking her head at Mandelyn "Woof? That kinda speak? No, I dont speak dog unless I have to, but human talk I can speak." her scottish voice rang in the room to Lectos. Mandelyn looked at her "What I was nice.." nisa murmured
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:08 pm

He nodded towards her, once the blood had been cleaned off his lips his eyes turned back to their normal color to their blue one. "Hmm yes you are quiet delicious, I wouldn’t mind tasting you once more in the future." he asked simply looking around trying to fine somewhere to sit, once he saw a small part of wall sticking out he walked to it and set his bottom right on top of it. "Indeed, what will happen if you are not calm my dear?" he asked worried and slightly scared that she would get angry and banish him from such beautiful land that she lived upon. He than saw a small hell hound smiling as he nodded. "She is quiet cute, can she speak?" he asked as he watched.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:01 pm

Looking at his eyes she smiled sleepily. "Thankyou Ive been told I taste quite good, thats just more of a complliment" trailing her fingers on the closed wound she made it time laspse so now it was a pink scar. Looking at his mouth she ripped the hem of her dress wiping the remaining blood off his mouth. Smiling she nods "I cant say its okay, but if you do that again, i will try and stay calm, and do what i did this time." Cracking her neck a slight pop came out. Closing her eyes she sat down in a chair thinking to herself "Im glad yu enjoyed yourself" she whispered to him. A hell hound came in her name was Nisa. Padding up to Mandelyn she sat beside the chair licking her hand. Smiling Mandelyn pet her "This is Nisa" she smiled "Lulucroux" she whispered color returning to her face then the rest of her body
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Quickly he pulled out; his eyes still a bright silver color pressing his lips against the wound so it would close. Once it was closed he licked the blood that had been left on her neck. Pulling back gently as he stared into her eyes with his silver eyes and his mouth covered in her blood. "Hmm you madam taste quiet delicious, I am sorry for what I did. I did warn you about my sexual way once I bite, I lose control." he whispered waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Thinking he was taking this way to far, she noticed he liked her blood. unwrapping her legs moving his hands to her waist so he was still stabilized, she felt a little more at ease. She waited for him to have his full. Her blood was the best to most, she swallowed, more blood flowed into his mouth. Her skin started to become paler. Closing her eyes she breathed evenly. It did feel good, but she knew it was wrong, which is why she took his hands off of her rear, to her sides.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:47 pm

His eyes quickly switched from their blue state to a bright silver color showing he liked the taste of her blood. Once her leg had wrapped around his waist he did the same with the other. Holding her up by pushing more against her body towards the wall as one hand rested on her rear and the other on the back of her neck to try and hold her in place as the blood kept pouring inside his mouth like a waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next