MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Smilng she nodded. She knew if he tried anything, she or Strax, or Prince would handle it. smiling at his thoughts blushing at them she giggled. "Yes it is quite entertaining but the costs and backlashes of that are not funny. Thank you at least someone aside from him is" She wondered why he had shaken his head "Is something..." she started before she was shoved against a wall, her eyes went wide. As he licked her neck she bit her lip "Yeah hes going to get his ass kicked.." she spoke in her mind. As he tasted her skin it was a tingling wanting craving sensation, it made it unbearable not to feed now. As he bit she was used to the sharp stinging pain at first. As he bit her blood went into his mouth, sensual, perfectly tasting, unberrable not to continue tasting, it was undeniably perfect.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:35 pm

He smiled nodding "Well I thank you than my dear friend. i am glad some woman out there actually believes I am handsome.' he said, looking at her not sure how he was able to hold back the urge to simply kiss her. She was so beautiful in his eyes, to him she seemed to be queen among woman and nicer than god could ever be. "Hmm a warrior of heaven as the king of Hell? Now that is something funny right there, i am happy for you though." he said watching her give out her wrist, looking at it as he shock his head. "Thank you milady." he said shaking his head towards the hand as he simply leaned forward pushing her to a wall gently not wanting her to get hurt. Slowly he traced his tongue on the spot he was going to bite on her neck gently eventually kissing it before he would penetrate her with his fangs making the blood pour down his throat. His hand sliding down her body on the side, eventually reaching her lap as he traced it gently pulling it up to his waist as he fed.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:29 pm

"Its not a probelm at all. I tink you are." noticing him biting on his lip she cocked her head slightly to the side. It wouldnt destory the friendship, she knew how hard blood lust was to control. Watching him blush she giggled thinking it was cute. "I am taken actually, thankyou " she giggled "Prince God. Is his name. Hes an angel, a warrior of Heaven. Soon he will be my king, to help me rule Hell." smiling she looked at him "I however am different" Nodding to him she knew it wouldonly get worse for him if he didnt have any blood at all. "Alright, be gentle though, or i will have to make you be" As he issed her cheek so close to her mouth her eyes went slightly wide, walking into the school she walked to a common room, light orbs glowing bright in the leather chaired room, of satin, of crimson, white and black decor. Sitting down she held a delicate wrist to him, "Go ahead"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:22 pm

"well thank you my dear, i do not think I am all that pretty but I respect your opinion." he whispered, biting down on his bottom lip trying not to lose his control and simply try to taste her by force. that would destroy the friendship they had just created with one another. Although he blushed even more towards her own blush, happy to see her there." You know madam, I am guess you are taken since someone as beautiful as you should be taken. Although I am here to ask you if i could simply have a small taste of your blood. I haven't eaten anything at all and a small portion of your blood would help me." he said" although I would most likely act all sexual like without control." he observed, leaning forward kissing her cheek gently almost kissing her lips. "Sure lets go in."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 pm

"Its the truth. You are a handsome man" she nodded smiling at him as he stepped closer she did not move at all. Her eyes were slightly hypnotc "Well you most definately have a new friend." blushing slightly at his charming smile. "The love part however? I am not so sure if I can help that out." she giggled, it was like a symphony of music, of splended sweet music. She knew he now had the urge to taste her. "You may say that. Thank you very much for this compliment" Blushing slightly more she thought to herself "Okay two guys in two days, both without shirts or them undone, have either complimented, ad a crush on me, or like me. This is odd.." Opening the doors to the school she asked "Would you like to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:08 pm

He smiled nodding feeling as if he had just met a real angel. "Well madam, thank you for your kind compliment." he whispered, letting his hand fall to his side, letting it rest in his pocket taking a few steps closer to her. "What brings me here is the need to make new friends and hopefully find someone to share my love with" he said with a splendid charming smile upon his lips. His aqua blue eyes locking with your green once feeling the urge to simply taste you out of no where. "If I may say, you madam, are the most beautiful female I have ever come across in my thousand year life." he said blushing slightly as he waits.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Reading his emotions and slightly into his mind she wondered why he would be in shock because of that. He looked like a handsome man, a nice one too. He had a great body, a cute face. "Hmm.." she wondered to herself deeper. Shrugging it off in her mind she shook his hand as his reached hers. Smiling at him her tiny fangs shoed in her pearl white smile. "Quite a gentleman too." she spoke into her own mind. "It is a pleasure to meet you Lectos Moos., it is a pleasure to meet a handsome gentleman as yourself." nodding to him she dropped her hand from his own after her shadows had examined him, tickling his hands. Her touch was tingly, a slight systemic shock. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:55 pm

He than noticed a woman walk up to him from the darkness, and what a woman she seemed to be. Her beauty spread across the area showing off her beautiful formed body. He was in shock that someone as beautiful as her would come and speak with someone like him. He noticed her arm, taking it shaking it firmly as he heard her name. As he was about to introduce himself, he rose her hand up to his lips, kissing the back of her palm gently speaking. "My name is Lectos Moos, it is a pleasure to meet a beautiful woman such as yourself madam." he observed, not been able to look back down at her body every now and than.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:47 pm

Mandelyn stopped her humming hearing just slightly someone walking up the drive. Standing silently she unfurled her wings going to a corner peeking out so this man didnt see her "Why has it been the last few days all these guys are shirtless or have them undone?" she thought to herself as she folded her wings in gently, just a small sound of a breeze would be heard. As he walked up the steps she walked out of the court yard her heels clicking softly. "Hello, I am. I am Mandelyn." Her voice was musical, hypnotic. Holding out a hand she wondered who he was, "You are?" She was wondering why he was looking around, It was an open campus until one am. Why didnt he just walk in? Her emerald eyes were striking as they watched him curiously
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Quietly a man standing no higher than six feet tall and wearing a pair of jeans. Along with an unbuttoned shirt showing of his torso. he stepped into the grounds of the school. "Hmm is anyone here?" he asked before he noticed the school right before him, he wondered what it was for and perhaps there was something interesting within these walls. Slowly Lectos walked up the steps that were before him to reach the gates of the school. he opened them slowly, knocking once it was opened as he looked around. "Hello is anyone here?" he asked waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Mandelyn created a clone going up to the school as she waited on Cynn. The clone of herself walked to the gates opening them, her black form fitting dress, until her hips, flowed around her ankles. Her Black satin heels clicked on the long driveways of the school. "hmm.." she wondered to herself if anyone would be here today aside her Strax, and possibly Prince. Her glassy onyx hair bounced, now curled, against her shoulders. her deep emerald eyes were shining.
She made the school, was very proud of it, however she did need more students, more teachers. Sighing she finished opening the gates, they didnt creek, the black wrought iron felt cool on her hands. Walking to the front courtyard, she sat on a bench admiring the leave colors changing, humming a sweet melodic song to herself as she folded her legs one over the other.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:34 am

Strax woke up, and sighed. He then got up and unlocked the school, so people could return, he then went into Kai's room, checking on her, he kissed her on the cheek and sat in a chair in the corner, thinking to himself while waiting for her to wake up
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Scencing Cynn she stayed silentuntil he would say something to her. She did not want to pry, or make him feel akward or bother him. Seing the ripple she looked up seeing him. Opening her wings again she flew over to him stopping a few feet from him. Blinking her eyes glowed into his own, looking down she awaited him to say anything at all. Fiddling with her dress she listened to the forest sounds quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Cynn felt his fingers going numb as he looked around, feeling the air surrounding him in a viel that found no end. His eyes glanced around the color of the forest his body flying through the forest before he stopped across the lake. Again, he could feel his gaze on the woman that couldn't be right. His eyes traced against her figure as he stood near the water. His muscles tensed as he leaned down to touch the water, giving out a ripple that would pass the rock she was upon. Now all he did was watch, waiting for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:13 pm

MAndelyn heard Cynn leaving from one of the common rooms. Wondering if he wuld ever be back she sighed "Scared him probly..." she beat a cusion until it was comfortable for her. Going to a balcony she sat atop the ledge looking around she didnt see anyone, snapping her wings sets open she flew away from the school feeling the cool nights breezes on her face. "I dontget it.." she whispered to herself finding one of the lakes she dipped her hand in as she flew, sitting atop a rock in the lake she pondered to herself anything she could have or did do wrong
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Strax entered his room. he layed down in his bed, he fell to sleep, dreaming of Kai, But his sleep was broken, for every time a noise sounded to be in the hall way he would wake up, trying to make sure she would be safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Smiling at strax Kai kissed his cheek delicately "Thankyou Strax, shes always been big on that thoughit doesnt bother me" nuzzling him she wished him a good nights sleep.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 pm

Strax's weapons all teleport up to his room and then he carries her to the room next to his, he placed her in the bed and covered her up. "if you need me just call. but due to your mother's threats we cant sleep together." He kissed her on the forehead. He locked the door, leaving the key on the nightstand he walked out and locked up the school, heading up to his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Cynn felt the urgence to leave. Though as he did so, he could feel that she was feeling awkward as well. There was a whole awkwardness of the atmosphere around them. It laced them with such shadows that hung by their sides that kept so close that they barely disappeared when he didn't move. He stayed near the wall, feeling his hands crouching together as he watched her gaze. He could see the confusion of him acting so weird. But then he wondered if she was acting weird as well. Like something was between them, but he shook his thoughts of that away from his mind. Moving his eyes, he slipped out of the door, feeling his shirt just fly to both sides, exposing his abs completely to the world as he walked back down the hall to where he had entered then he stepped out, smelling the fresh air and not the intoxicating sense of her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:59 pm

"Well I am glad he treats her well Strax" smiling she yawned nuzzling close" Just you, and Amileah, and mom. I tend to stray from others." she said smiling as her unclipped his swords and held her
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:56 pm

MAndelyn was still worried aboutCynn noticing his odd behavior she backed away looking down "H-have a good night" she whispered turning on her heels to leave so she didnt disturb him any longer. "Strax...close up for me.." she left the room walking down the hall to the west wing of the school wondering why Cynn was acting so odd. Whispering to herslf the Light orbs dimmed slightly to a soft glow. Walking still she sat in a common room watchin ga fire flicker Sighing she curled up in an arm chair
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:52 pm

"Prince is the best thing that has happened to your mother." Strax smiled when she blushed. "so who are your friends?" Strax asked, He used his free hand to unclip his swords from his back, they were becoming uncomfortable. and then he held her close again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:49 pm

"Prince seems nice. Is he good to my mom?" she asked looking up at Strax. "Well you definately have a new friend atleast then.." blushing she looked away. Blushing as he kissed the top of her head, held her hand she giggles. "Erm...." she blushed hidingher face again
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:46 pm

"Well i have Prince, and the other 12 of the Thirteen Knights.... but other than that.... not really. people tend to dislike me." Strax shrugged, but read her mind, but remembering Mandelyns rule, he resisted also. He wasnt ready for a death in death. He did however kiss the top of her head while in thought. He took her hand in his and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Kai smiled at him"Im pretty tired myself." Smiling brighter as he held her closer she giggled. She wanted to nuzzle and snuggle and play now. Hling bak the urges she just nuzzled closer "So you have any friends aside my mother?" she asked grinning up at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next