MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:21 pm

Strax smiles and kissed her lightly and then held her. "blushing is so cute." He chuckled and looked down at her, his golden eyes looking liquid. flowing. mesmerising to most.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Kailileah smiles at him "Oh I'm great, yourself?" she asked blushing slightly at what he was doing
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Strax smiled back "how are you today?" Strax held her close and sat with her stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Strax could feel Kai shiver as he touched her back a small sigh of happiness releasing from her pink lips She eventually sat down swinging her feet back and forth smiling up at Strax
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Strax smiled and kissed her cheek back. He followed her to the garden, having nothing better to do. He held his Blade of Diana on his side. He laid a hand on the small of her back as they walked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:51 pm

Kai woke up finally stretching the wounds now gone. Walking to Strax she smiled hugging him "Hello!" she kissed his cheeks then started to walk to the garden
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:55 pm

A swift soft knock came upon his cherry wood door. Crimson the color of blood. Mandelyn was awaiting the door to open not wanting to pry in his students privacy. She had stopped humming to herself. Her black and green wings folded against her back as well as her pure white ones. A Black thin strapped ball room gown was tight until her hips then flowed out from their. Her black heels held her tiny porcelain feet gently. her necklace fell to her cleavage, her ring stayed on her ring finger. Smiling at it she sighed happily. Her face was an angels, beautiful, flawless. Her body was perfect. Her lips were plump and juicy, her eyes were sharp,keen, an emerald color. She looked no older than 18.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 pm

'You are going to that school!'

'No I'm not!'

'Yes you are, now get out that door, NOW!'

'Jeez, I'm going already...'

With a soft sigh, Felix lifted his bag from the kitchen worktop and lifted up the forms he has previously filled in, hoping that he would be declined for an entrance to this 'school of the gifted..' He held no special talents, and was a rather wakward looking boy in his late teens, that had developed a passion for art and music from a young age. Neither of these subects were on the curriculum. Damn. he thought, running a hand through his long, dark hair; Stray tangles catching on his fingers. But, Felix's luck had run out, The school had welcomed him with open arms, denying him the acess to his second school of choice; Marliah high; which being a fine arts school, would have suited his interests down to a T.

Gazing upon the empty school halls, the sharp smell of disinfectant stinging his nostrils, he gave a gentle growl, curing his mother under his breath. Health, History and culture. What an interesting thing for him to learn (!) 'Dorm number 667, so close to the devils number...' he smirked, taking off at a brisk pace. Five minutes down, three more years to go. What a joyus occasion. Now, as his eyes traveled over the door numbers, he eventually found his own room, and with a soft smile, pressed the Key into the lock, gaining acess to his shared room, which he had to share with another individual. Hopefully he would not be forced to shack with a screaming anime fan-girl, or an annoying book nerd; for the first time in his life he wanted to live with someone normal, and with a mother that was addicted to 'Never' it was a simple request.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:02 am

Strax sheathed his sword, wondering how he could possibly be useful now. His guitar appeared in his hands and he started to play Pain by Three Days Grace.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:35 pm

"Strax we cannot fight right now its not the time,..." she whispered the brands on her neck glowing
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:40 am

Strax held his sword at the ready. He disliked how his mistress was annoyed. He was ready for a fight, to protect. to prove himself useful.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Mandelyn looks at Zero knowingly nodding to him.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Strax holds onto his weapons and waits. jumpy.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Mandelyn nods hugging back she kept her mouth shut watching around nervously
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Strax hugs Mandelyn again, this time to comfort her. He then lets go and leans against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:46 pm

She hugged back eyes blank. "I know, you don't have to any longer..."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Strax bowed deeply to Mandelyn, and then hugged her. He stepped back. "Thank you Ma'am. You have however asked me to stay here, so i will. It is the very least i could do for you."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Mandelyn sighed taking Straxs restrictions off "Behave or they go back on." she warned completely serious

Glancing at Zero she nodded to what he had told strax smiling at his happiness. "The Council is stll out for my head Zero you know that, I had to cut a deal just to keep the girls alive. Yu remember the massacre, where Amileah died? where i died to save her? On a teqnicality i am not even alive, I am a soul in a blank copy of my body. I am still resting in the Hall of life, my true forms and powers. " she trailed off she didn't have her scars, her tattoos, her blindness. "I am not myself..." smiling at him she nodded "You complete each other, honestly it took restraint to not kill Dante. I am happy for you"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:39 pm

"Aside from The Land of the Wolves, i am not able to leave Hell... remember?" Strax really hoped she could piece it together. He hated to admit things.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:37 pm

Nods to the comment from Mandelyn to Strax. "Don't worry about them Strax I know that my fiancee' is strong enough to handle herself and if she can't handle the problem I can for her." Smiles and flexes showing the two his muscles from his arms and his chest as he raises up his shirt, having an six pack. He lowers his shirt as it covered his abs and he relaxes his arm muscles. Turning to Mandelyn he smiles "I know this I haven't been as happy as I have since I've been with Amileah...I thank you for your consent to my enegagement with her." He tilts his head after hearing her say she was worried. "What for exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Mandelyn grabbed his arm tightly "Then tell me what worries you?"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:34 pm

"thats not why im worried..." Strax admitted. He sheathed his sword and walked around, pacing rather.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Mandelyn nodded, but was gnawing on her lip. Her old tell that something was wrong. Her skin was paler, a deep gash was on her arms. "Amileah and you will have a great life Zero" she whispered to him as she hugged him lightly shaking ever so slightly. She pulled away and was smiling at Zero lightly. "I am very happy, just very worried" she watched around her catiously. Folding her wings in gently.
"Strax relax...Zero knows well enough not to worry. The girls can handle themselves. they are member of Council. they are in no danger" kicking gravel around she closed her eyes
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Strax nods quietly, understanding. However he couldnt help but worry, He pulled his sword from his sheath and started cutting through training dummies. that he teleported to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:28 pm

Walking on the water he walks slowly so that he wouldn't lose concentration, from the waves. As he continues walking he almost falls from a wave but getting in a crouching position he keeps himself standing. Getting up from the crouch he stretches and continues walking seeing Mandelyn, his old friend, he walks towards her staying still where the waves carry him over to the shore. Where she was standing he waves slightly to her, he was engaged to her daughter Amileah, smiling from the recent event that happened. He hugs her gently. "Hello again Mandelyn I'm guessing that your wedding went as planned and your happy with Prince." Wanting to have his own wedding but he had to set up everything so that he could. Smiling waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next