MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:28 pm

"She is fine Strax... She is with Amileah in Council." her face looked tired, looked worn. She blew a sigh from her plump pale lips. She was barely able to see against the scenery she blended in, when she moved she became visible.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Strax walks this way and that, he wondered if Kai was alright. He shook his head, he needed to stop. He looked for Mandelyn. But couldnt see her.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Mandelyn watched the waves crash on the shore standing at the edge of her school. She watched everything twitching slightly. Edgy. She wanted to fly, to run, to be free from Council. She was not. She wanted to be free of Duncon. she was not. He over threw her in hell... how would that be possible.... how? she groaned. Watching nature, its beauty, her own beauty. Unmatched aside from her daughters beauty. she pulled her hair behind her ears. She waited fro something, for anything at all to happen. Nothing. She unfurled her demon wings, her angels wings softly, sighing to herself.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Strax paces, knowing that Kai has been asleep for a long time, he wonders if she is alright, he goes to knock on the door, but paces instead. He didnt want to wake her, but he was still worried, he promised himself he wouldnt use Psychic on her, for it was unfair and intrudes on her privacy.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:48 pm

"I would never loose my feelings for you my angel." she whispered to him putting a hand to his face. It was shattered, as well as the wrist. "I would never let hell and heaven do this to you my sweet" she whispered to him cuddling as close as she could. "I do love you as much as I say dearest, my king" she murmured tiredly as he played with her skin, her back her hair. "We cannot right now" she whispered to him kissing him lightly gently sending an invincible feeling through his body. "I am glad I was your first, that was amazing" she whispered to him softly, tiredly. Her wrist hurt her whole body hurt
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:42 pm

He smiled, my hand reaching out as my finger trace from your neck down you chest and in-between your breast. "I was terrified that you were losing your feelings for me. I was scared, it felt as if both hell and heaven were coming towards me and their main objective was to destroy me from the all world forever. it was horrible I hope that the love you have for me is as big as you say it is my precious queen." he whispered, wrapping his arms around her back, one of his arms slowly tracing from her back to her lower back, as the other stroked your hair in a circular motion trying to keep you calm and feel relaxed. "I want you..." he whispered blushing slightly towards her.”You were my first as well my dear, never have made love with anyone." he whispered waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Looking at him she saw only him in this world, nothing else measured up to him, nothing could compare. As he traced her cheek she leaned into his hand, placing one of her own on his chest. His muscular amazing chest. "I love you so much as well my king. I am very glad you did, Im glad you enjoyed it, my first." she whispered to him leaning in close. Blushing deeply from the memory of last night she bit her lip. Nuzzling him she wanted nothing more at this moment "Hmmm...Thursday?" she asked him "I have a meeting in Council Tuesday and Wednesday" she frowned pouting at this, she wanted to truly make him hers
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:28 pm

He looked at her; the precious beauty that danced against her skin seemed to be one of a kind. He slowly placed the back of his palm on her cheek, tracing it dancing with his fingers feeling the smooth surface of her cheek. "I love you so much my queen, you have no idea how bad and glad that I made you my last night." he whispered embarrassed at the fact that they have both shared body heat with one another already. It seemed as if they could have not waited for the wedding to happen. That wedding day would have had to be today, although due to the problems they have shared with one another. Good thing was that it was all gone already, they would have to set a new date for their wedding to happen since they have failed to get married today." SO my love, when do you really plan to get married to me?" he asked waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:21 pm

As he cleaned her off she nodded "Thank you" she whispered sadness hidden deep within her entrancing voice. She watched shadows play on her skin trying to comfort her they murmured to her. When Prince held her, she felt better. just slightly. Her arms wrapped around him "I would not ever dream of doing that to you" She whispered to him tears leaking down her face. "I know, if you did that to me, I would have no purpose, I would go to Heaven, ask them to kill me..." she whispered to him quietly. Nuzzling into his shoulder she shook slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:14 pm

He looked at her, wiping off the wet blood the still was tracing on her face. Simply wanting to clean her off, he took a few steps backwards, reaching out with his hand making all of the blood molecules to simply be removed from her clothing and skin leaving her spotless just like she was before. Quickly he dropped it on the ground letting it sink in within the grass seen the tears start to flow upon her eyes knowing that she was sad about it. "Look my love, I have gone thru so much with woman you have no idea. All I truly want from you is to love me and to be someone different from my past woman. They all cheated, sure after a while it was a simple whatever, but with you I have fallen deep way deep. Deep enough to where I can't dig myself out anymore. Knowing that you cheated on me would be like death a million times on me. Please don't do that ever." he whispered, pulling her to a hug once more, letting his own tears flow thru his cheek waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:07 pm

Mandelyn wondered why he did not smile, her heart sank lower into her chest. Looking down she started to wipe some of the blood off of herself. "I am very tired..." sighing she murmured "Changing a human student into a hybrid at his request, that kid is strong, she held out her hands now in casts and braces. As she was pushed away from trying to kiss him she felt slightly empty and broken. Watching him her eyes gazed into his, loving awaiting what he had to say slighlty filled with tears. "I told Ace I used to like him, and that he was not like you at all, I was angry with him even." looking down she wiped seemingly more blood from her face but it was tears "I am not flirting I am looking out for the people on my school grounds, my students, and being friendly. Trying to help them. Cynn and all the others have known about you. Strax even tells them." she muttered to him trying to dig her nails into her palms, with the cast it was pointless
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 pm

He watched a person from the shadows move towards him, at first he had no idea who it was, simply from the blood stain keeping her identity different for a small amount of time. Although after a few seconds, he managed to see who was behind the make up. It was his fiancé Mandelyn approaching her lover Prince. He fought against a grin, he did not want to show any sign of happiness as he wanted to see serious once he told her what he needed to say. "I see you are tired, what have you been doing to be covered in blood?" He asked been shut up by the smooth lips of her own pressing against his. Quickly placing his hand on her arms pushing her away gently as he stared into her eyes. "Mandelyn, I must speak to you about something vary serious." he whispered, thinking for the right words to say it. "I have seen and heard so many things about you, you liking my brother, you flirting with other guys and never mentioning to them that you are not taken. It makes me feel like shit." he whispered staying quiet for a few seconds letting her response and give her side of the story.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Mandelyn walked up to him she looked tired, she was covered in blood. "I am. And I look like shit and feel like it. Howre you my sweet love?" she whispered kissing him gently, her lips felt like fireworks upon his lips, her eyes were tired, however they shined bright, hypnoticaly for him. The words flowing off her lips were sweet to his ears a melody of music him being harmony. Nuzzling him he smelt it was in part her blood, the other parts lycan and vampire. She knew he felt under appreciated, what he thought of her. Sighing she looked down holding in her emotional pain. She was not trying to flirt, she was just being nice to people. She felt like crap, and was very sorry she had made him feel this way
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:47 pm

As the flat surface of the land of the school where he walked on seemed to be covered in peace and joy. Prince had decided that it would be the perfect time to come in and try to make some new friends with people that were already here. He was exposed, he didn't have his blade with him at the moment, he had forgot it in the school last time he had come to visit someone vary special to his heart. Although he was having doubts, his feelings feeling like shit as his thoughts crushed his hops of him ever getting married to the one he loves at the moment named Mandelyn. "Hello is anyone here?" he whispered, hoping that someone was kind enough to respond to his question.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Mandelyn nodded to Cynn "Alright, just be careful." taking back her powers she sat on the ground sadly thinking to herself. She just wanted to help everyone, make them feel better. Biting her lip she closed her ees tightly "Il be your friend" she nodded to him. Knowing Prince was upset with her she sat there thinking to herself "I thank him I love him,I do what I can, why is it not good enogh?' she whispered to herself standing up she walked to the door "I need to think if you need me ill be in my office." waking back to him she hugged him "Feel better, get some food in you" she said walking out without another word. Her eyes were sad "I had a crush on his brother, a while ago, I dont cheat on him, I just he just!" she screamed Cynn could make the words out as she hit the wall gently. "Sonofa.." she yelped then went to her office.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Setting the blood beside him, she left the room so he could rest. Recharge and finish the changes that needed to complete. She had left a pager with him as well as a cell phone if he needed to reach her. Stepping out of the school she breathed in blood now all over her hands. "I hope he makes it" she whispered biting her lip
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Setting the blood beside him, she left the room so he could rest. Recharge and finish the changes that needed to complete. She had left a pager with him as well as a cell phone if he needed to reach her. Stepping out of the school she breathed in blood now all over her hands. "I hope he makes it" she whispered biting her lip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:47 pm

A soft shiver began to surround Cynn as he could feel her touching, feeling her powers going through his veins. he could feel the power within it, he could feel the soft high from it before he just turned his head, squeezing his eyes shut. She couldn't help him, it was his own damn fault. No one could help him, no matter how hard they had tried. It was what he had grown into. It had been because of the thing he had done. Hearing her words, he nodded speaking in a ragged breath, "You can't track them, you can't capture them, they haunt me for many reasons. Reasons that I will never speak of." He felt a soft rage of anger speak through his words before finally turning away. Sweat covered his face more as he began to push her energy away feeling it being wasted on him. There was no reason for it. it was his fault these damn things were after him. He had to deal with it. It was just how life was. Speaking softly now, feeling control, he whispered, "I know you want to help me, but there is no reason for it. These are of my faultings and wrong doings. Not yours, I wish you not to help me. For that would only cause more trouble for you. Do not feel the need to help me other than just be my friend, a very beautiful friend at that." The last part coming off of his breath as the high swarmed his thoughts, making his head fall back easily and he felt his eyes close pulling away all the bad memories and sightings run away..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Releasing her hand when he passed out, smelling the blood his heart started pumping loudly. Him still unconscious his body responded to the blood not him though yet since his mind was taking a change as well. Staying unconscious he lays there, looking dead to everyone else although his body was alive his mind now changed however this didn't cause as much pain that it did to his psychical change. He lays there on the table is breathing normal and his heart calming now as he sleeps silently.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:41 pm

"Negate" she whispered giving him some of her energy after he spoke. Her energy made him feel strong, invincible. The clone flickered slightly from this. "What kind of nightmare?" she asked a still great worried expression on her face. Walking to him she kneeled, wiping his face some more. Her hands glowed white, the so called nightmare would be dealt with. Pressing her fingers her hands to his temples, she made the nightmare cower withing him, whimper. "Its tracking you, the shadows you run from. I can capture them. Pulling her shadows that were unneeded from her skin she put them to his. "Protect him" she whispered to them. They giggled"yes master" they replied. Smiling she leaned back "They will protect you from the shadows tracking you, I shall find them" she murmured to him

"That is what i mean.." she whispered holding his hands as he changed. Her hands had cracked in and out of place as he screamed, him holding them to breaking points. Watching him change tears slid down her face in remorse and sympathy of his pain "Sleep.." she whispered as he had passed out. Pulling her hands out she healed his wound that he had inflicted upon himself. Getting some human blood out she bit the bag open hoping to wake him with the smell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:39 pm

"I know you were dresses now! HUZZAH for sexy teacher outfits!!" she punched up in the air. after she fell her eyes widen too as she was falling, wondering what the hell she just tripped over. "OH SHIT!" she said before she hit the ground with a thud a grunt comming from her when her body pounded at the ground below her. "Nughhh..." she said while she was on the ground and muttered somthing to herself being unablr to be understood. When her friend helped her up she stared in her eyes, a long akward pause filling the two "O_O......" she started busting out laughing almost falling again her voice bubbly and sweet in her laugh, which eveyone thought was cute, but she hated it so. She covered her mouth as she was laughing, holding her stomach with her other gripping her dianphram tightly "Oh..Oh..my god!" she slowly lowered laughing soon ploping down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:34 pm

"What do you mean.." Feeling his skin on fire he screams loud when it cools he calms slightly feeling his genes split apart. He closes his eyes feeling his fangs extend and his canines as well, soon feeling them retract to the regular size of fangs. Feeling his nails grow longer it seemed like his fingers were being stretched as well this hurt intenselly. Fighting another scream he bites his arm breaking blood. Feeling it enter his mouth he swallows it. Taking his arm that he bit it still bleeding he placed it on his chest feeling the darkness start to consume him, this didn't hurt as much as the real change did. He screams out once or twice then screams loud again holding his chest feeling his skeletal system grow to allow the new organs to grown. Hearing loud cracks he screams again mostly from his ribs. He sighs feeling the rib cage shrink back down to his normal size although he screamed again feeling it return to normal it made loud cracks again. Feeling everything stop he passed out from the pain and shock of the process he was perfectly fine, his organs now only allowed him to drink blood everything else his new organs would reject. Passed out now cold he was far from the point of being spoken to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Cynn felt the grass underneath his face and the breaths coming across his lips becoming more shallow than ever. Even though he was safe, his mind was on other things, he began to hear the soft voice of her. The one that had talked to him just the other night. His eyes opened slightly, barely letting any light in but only to see her face so close to his as she help him up. He stood feeling weak and just plain dizzy from everything that had been wanting to go wrong that day. he didn't speak, he barely even moved except for the draggy steps up into the school then plopping down into the chair where she now stared at him, waiting for his answer. He sighed, letting his head fall back and feeling the weakness of being so tired overwhelm him. Though he knew that she would look at him, try to get him to talk before he finally sat up and whispered the one word that she could barely understand, "Nightmare." In some context, he barely even knew what it meant, but he felt like he had been running, trying to clear his mind from everything surrounding him. He felt like in a shadowland.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:25 pm

Looking at Riikonen she nodded sighing again "It is possible." opening her own wrist she extracted Lycan blood, as well as Vampire blood. Injecting his arm with adrenaline, and saline in an I.V. She turned the machines on now loaded with the genetics and blood. "This will hurt Riikonen..Im sorry" she whispered to him turning the machine on. His genes were splitting apart, his skin felt as if it were on fire, then slammed on ice quickly. He felt fangs enter his mouth canines extending. His nails felt longer, pain wracked his body, a new start to darkness within himself. She watched him carefully, pacing until the process was done. She wanted to help the pain, but if she did it could likely kill him. Leaving it be she roughly bit her lip. "Riikonen, its over..." she whispered softly to him her voice lullaby like.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:19 pm

"I wear dreses frequently now dear" she said to Nobue thinking deeply to herself "Offer is always on the table, you do not have to fight, just keep people in line while I am away" grinning at Nobue she kept hugging her tightly. "Atleast they leave you alone!" she giggled nuzzling her friend smiling brightly. "Really why havent youever been better? Shitty how?" she asked worried about her firend biting now on her lip roughly "Ah, I see! I am glad I help! You made my day better as well!"giggling she hugged her. When Nobue ran around Mandelyn watched smiling. When Nobue fell, her eyes widened in shock. Helping her up gently she looked at her dusting her off "are you kay?" she asked worried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next