MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:38 am

Her blood being the first he would ever taste would be what he craved to drink, no others would be better. It was inciting, Intoxicating. Addictive. She moaned softly as he bit turning pale as he fed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:17 pm

The smell of her blood rubbing agaisnt his nose made his eyes to oen up. looking down at your blood quickly gripping on your hand, pulling your hand to my mouth as I bite on it hard, sucking on your blood as it poared like a waterfall into my mouth. "hmm." he whispered, his eyes started to glow from such meal, knowing he was getting full.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:13 pm

"It is me angel" tears leaked down her face."I..i am so sorry" she held him tighter slashing her wrists open "I love you very much" she pressed her wrists to his mouth "Please wake up...please feed.."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:10 pm

As he felt a pair of hands pull him closer to her chest, his head lifted up, his eyes closing slwoly trying to get a better look at your face. "mandelyn? Is that you?" he whispered still dizzy not sure how he woudl go back to normal. "I.. I feel sick." he whispered slowly kissing you back,a lthough as he started to speak. "I love yo...." he passed out falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:06 pm

She held him tighter "I am here my love" she whispered to him "Oh love, are you alright? How are you feeling?" she nuzzled him fretting over him in every way. She kissed him deeply passionately. " I love you so much"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Slowly Prince's eyes opened up, his fangs were out at their full length as his eyes were a lava red color. He was now half angel half vampire knowing it shoudl be good enough for the people to accept him the way he was. "mandelyn." he whispered, looking for her as his eye sight was slgihty blurry and dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:02 pm

She looked away from him knowing his oast lovers would be on his mind. His heart. She dug her nails into her wrist. She waited for it to finish
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:57 pm

He felt her bit, flashes from the past started to rush into his mind, looking around as his body had gotten hard. Ocne she had let go of his neck, he fell on the bed asleep, barely breathing as the transformation wouldn't last that long.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:54 pm

She swallowed hard her fangs extended as she took him to Hell in a flash they were in their satin bed tears falling down her face. She ran her fingers across her neck. "I love you, always and forever. I am only yours." she bit into his neck injecting the poison, she shook violently from his large amount of blood. She ended up against the wall, holding her mouth. She whimpered going up to Prince holding him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:51 pm

He nodded, removing his shirt off so you woudl have a clear neck for you to bite. "My love, please turn me now to your race."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:48 pm

She was speaking the full truth. She wanted to show him how hard, teach him. She softly moaned at him tracing his hand upon her cheek. She pressed her lips to his as well in a loving passionate way. "You don't understand ow hard it is...you dont..." she sighed crying again "If you get one urge, I am locking you up...Im sorry I just could not take you inside of someone else.."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:44 pm

he sighed, hearing the words the escaped her words knowing that for some reason she was saying the truth. he traced the back of his hand against your cheek, leaning foward pressing my lips to your own nodding "Alright my love, but I have been alive for billion of years, i think I can handle it." he whispered looking into your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:41 pm

"My love, I have lived for three thousand years with this... hundreds of years are needed to master it. Hundreds. You can master it, Ignore it, Run from it as I have. It is very hard. I was a virgin when I met you, you took that. Imagine how hard that was. I do not still have it. For I can control it." she leaned her face into his hand holding it to her face" I missed this." she held onto his other hand
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:38 pm

he shock his head, knowing that a craving can never be controlled immidiatly he knew it was a lie. "My love, something that powerful can not be mastered, do you still have tht craving?" he asked placing his palm agaisnt her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:34 pm

She nuzzled into him trembling from his decisio. She kissed him softly shaking her head "I mastered that over a hundred or so years." she murmured knowing it could take longer with him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:31 pm

He looked down to his fingers, playing with them as he took a second to think for his decision. He than let out a strong sigh through his lips and raised his head up to face you. "Yes my love, anything to keep our love strong and secured with one another. Just one question, do you have that craving to make love with others?" he asked waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 pm

She burst out in tears "Prince you will get cravings you can't control... you'll want others... strive to make love with them, you'll want to kill, need to kill..." she looked up at him "Do you really want this?" She looked into his eyes his beautiful eyes wishing he would not knowing he wanted to
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:21 pm

As he heard the subject of the demon brought up, he pulled back sighing looking away for a second. "Look, if it means protecting you from all of those monsters that wish to separate us, than I want that life. Just to be with you and only you is all the heaven I need. Just all I need is for you to bite me and make me a demon." he whispered, placing his hand on your lap looking straight into your eyes, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:12 pm

She enjoyed his company very much. He was her everything, her life love body and souul. The branding hurt less now. She wished she could protect him as he protected her. "Oh I love you as well my sweet husband" she kissed his neck as well "I need to talk to you. I don't want you becoming a demon, just to protect me. Please. It isn't a life you want.." she felt tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 pm

As he felt her legs wrap around his body and her fingers intertwining with his own. He felt at home, as if nothing could harm him or her from every direction. She was his paradise and god. Everything that he needed to survive against the world, for as long as he held her love, he would fight against everyone and everything to keep you safe and secured no matter what the reason is. His lips slowly started tot rail down from your cheek, placing small kisses against your neck sexually as his hand was placed right in between your legs. "Oh I love you my beautiful wife." he said hoping she enjoyed his company.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Mandelyn heard him running up the stairs, she swiftly shut the window as she sat in her chair waiting. Happily. She held onto him as he picked her up she bit lightly on his shoulder exhaling happily. As you step between her legs she wraps them around your sides and back. She pressed her own against his softly, sensually. "Oh Prince my sweet angel I have missed you so much as well. It has been painful to be away from you. I missed you holding me" she leaned up into him. He breath traced your lips as well. Her hands intertwining with your own
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 pm

He smiled, running up the steps that held him away from his lover. Quickly stepping into the room where she was studying, closing the door as well as locking it so no one would interrupt them as they would speak. Quickly Prince walked around the desk, lifting you off the chair as he set you calmly on top of the desk. His hands were on your knees, opening your legs so he could step between them. Pressing his lips against yours for a second he whispered. "Oh my love, I have missed you so much, I am glad I finally get to hold you once more." he whispered, his forehead leaning against your own as his breath traced your lips. Waiting for your response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:46 pm

She could smell him, but painstakingly and patiently she waited for him. As he called for her she went to sher study window slamming it open. "Up here my love" she smiled waving her arms for him to see her. She missed him greatly, loved him deeply, fiercely. Otherwise that brand would not be upon her neck, and he would not feel the need to become a demon. She waited for him eagerly, gnawing on her lip
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:43 pm

As the campus of the school seemed to be in order and nothing was out of place, a man standing at the perfect height of 5'10 walked through the long trail of tiles that was set for him. This man wasn't just a stranger to this school; he was actually the husband of the owner named Mandelyn. Hopefully he would come across this beautiful woman and have a long chat that would bring happiness to both of them. Although as the silence took over the place, he managed to hear the voice of his lover named Mandelyn into the wind. "Hmm My wife." he whispered, running towards her seen her standing alone on the ground of the school. Screaming at the top of his lungs. "Mandelyn!" he said, hoping he would get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Mandelyn was in her dress from Amileahs wedding still, a silk flowing emerald green dress. It made her ever more beautiful. Her eyes matched the glow of the dress, the liquid beauty. Her heels were silver just as the accent tints in her eyes were today. Her wings were folded on her back. She waited on the desk in her office for her husband. Not wanting him to complete the demonic process for fear of him not being the same not loving her any longer. Crossing her legs she closed her eyes hands trembling "Oh love... where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next