MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Strax bit back the answer he wanted to say, for he knew Mandelyn would kill him, even though he would only be being a smart ass. "eh im pretty tired tonight, but thats just me in general. how about yourself?" He could smell her scent, the intoxicating aroma getting to him. He simply held her closer.

The clone looked at Cynn. "bad dreams? believe it or not that is also my expertise. if i may? would you like me to get rid of those bad dreams for you?" Strax simply asked
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Cynn felt his hands come across his face, tracing over his temples as he circled them, trying to get the image of the minions, the darkness, the emptiness of the feelings that surrounded his mind as the dream passed by. When his eyes were fluttering to an open, he could hear her voice, feeling it so close as he could feel his muscles tensing. The dreams were overpowering, but it was just something that had crossed over his mind once more. He lifted his eyes, feeling a beam of sweat crossing over his forehead. Shaking it off, acting normal again, he looked towards her and shook his head, after hearing her suggestion to Strax. He smiled charmingly before speaking, "this is not of Physhic ability. The dreams can be taken over by one's mind, not of just seeing the future or past. It was just of that I can control what other's see. I can make myself think I'm in another place other than here, and soon I will be there, but the nightmares, the bad dreams you call it, cross over my mind and I"m paralyzed. That, headmistriss, is not Physhic." His voice sounded demanding until he finally let it fade out into a whisper, the fading getting softer, his breath becoming staggered and his voice moving quickly amongst the room. Keeping back, he watched her, seeing her step closer, the scent of her catching his nostrils for a turn. He held his breath, but made it seem unnoticiceable until he finally just let a soft breath come out slowly as he whispered, "No problem." He turned away, feeling that he needed to leave before another dream would come and probably of one that he didn't want to act out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:27 pm

Kai smiled as he hugged her starting to doze off as he did "Howre you tonight?" she yawned. Her scent was mesmorizing. Nuzzling him she got comfortable putting her head in his lap thinking to herself about how cute he was. Closing her eyes she awaited an answer
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:18 pm

mandy- (ITS PSYCHIC GRAWR)

Strax nodded and stood up. "Cynn if you would allow me closer i would like to try something, i have no clue what it will do to you personally, but im planning on opening your 3rd eye for you, with your permission" He took a single step forward and then paused for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Watching him stuble backwards she stood looking at him slightly worried. Holding her hand up to Strax she wanted him to wait before anything bad happened. Watching him she looked into him mind breathing calmly she saw the dream. "Its just a dream, It will pass" she whispered to his mind hoping to help him. Her voice was calming. As the desks moved infront of him she sighed softly. "Strax i think we have a surpressed Phycic on our hands.." she whispered to her protector looking at Cynn worried more so. Slipping herself farther off the desk she walked towards him "Are you okay?" she knew well of how bad the dreams could get, she to had them once in a while. Her scent wafted to him delicately, it was intoxicating. Nodding to him she spoke a little less soft "Why thankyou Cynn" she giggled at the compliment.
"Im not angr....well i am but jut a tad now...dont worry about it Strax.." she spoke so low Cynn could barely catch it let alone Strax
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Cynn now watched the woman, feeling her temptation in her movements and the grace of her eyes as they watched him. With each movement, he watched her pull apart the wings that unfolded behind her. His body stumbled backwards as he now leaned against the wall, the desks moved awkwardly in front of him. His eyes fluttered as a dream covered his lids. Darkness now covered his vision and all he could see was fire, the the darkness of many minions until he finally could blink the dream away. This was his burden, the seemingly sights of pasts and futures within the longing of dreams. Looking at her now, he watched each feminine curve slip past her dress, moving along as she now sat straighter on the desk. He could feel her tempting him to come closer, maybe even taste her, but he stayed back, just watching her eyes glitter with the emerald shavings that lay upon her eyes. Her wings were beautiful as he smiled charmingly looking towards her, looking down her figure once more before speaking, "Well that is amazing, a woman taking care of herself along with many other students and even the people in her life." He observed softly, his voice becoming unshaky. His eyes still watched hers as she introduced to him a professor. A phsycic professor at that. He nodded bowing his head, 'Its nice to meet you, sir." He let his hands fall behind his back as he stood now, feeling his muscles tighten around his abs as his shirt flowed freely.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Strax's eyes widened in surprised as she leaned against him. He hugged her lightly, slightly confused on what to do now. "Your welcome..." He said, he was never really that romantic.

(baha ok i have to say this, Strax is just like me except the fact that im a very romantic person XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Kai leans on Strax yawning "Its really pretty" she said to him smiling wide "Thankyou." she fiddled with it, it was bright on her neck.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Strax nodded. "i offer my apologies for that again..." Strax wasnt happy to hear that news. He didnt think there was anything wrong between that she was simply angry at him. He would have to ask Prince for his schedual to see if he was in his class.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:00 pm

Mandelyn knew Strax had made that remark on purpose "Fiance my pet, and Im actually not sure, you should ask him, he didnt come to bed last night after my and your spat." Shrugging she stayed silent
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Strax nodded and sat down, he then looked to Mandelyn. "Hey is your husband going to be taking either of my classes?" Strax asked, he needed to know if he was going to have a smart ass in his classes or not.

The real Strax jumps out of her lap and sits in the seat where Ami was, turning into his hybrid form. He nodded, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Kai looked at Strax setting him down she smiled at him "Thankyou for the necklace Strax" smiling she pet him gently looking at where ami had gone "Great she left to go play with Zero..."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:51 pm

Smiling at him assessing him she noticed his shirt was open "Oh my.." she thought to herself. Pulling her glassy onyx hair behind her ears, dangling pendant earings hung. A deep scar was now visible on her nearly perfect complection, aside from this scar that ran from her shoulder blade to where her two sets of wings rested, and a slash mark down her back, her skin was flawless. She knew although he was looking about the room he was also watching her. As he watched her, she unfolded her two sets of wings, an onyx black set, with emerald secondaries to match her eyes, the second set white, pure angelic wings. Looking at his charming smile she smiled back at him folding her legs one over the other. Heels dangling over the floor lightly. sighing happily she replied "It is very interesting. Three jobs actually" she wiggled three fingers her nails long, painted emerald, glossy, deadly. "I juggle Hell simply because I am feared, I am the Devils daughter now that he is dead they respect me far more than they ever have, I can make thm do things inspeakable, the school is highly manageable, I made it myself, these alls i crafted them, the enchantments on them i made, its quite simple for me, as for my Kingdom on Earth, Its peacefull, an escape, not hard to manage at all." Looking into his eyes she smiled as her sweet voice fell off her lips flowing to his ears. Her hands folded in her lap delicately "So Cynn what brings you here?"
Looking at Strax her eyes widened "He not a treat so far..." she patted the other desk beside her for Strax to come sit down "This is our phycic teacher, and history of the Okagami teacher" she said to Cynn
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Strax created a clone and the clone turned into his hybrid form, walking into the class room with Mandelyn. "Hello Mistress, how are you doing?" He noticed the other person in the room, he fingered his knife and blade of diana.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:40 pm

His eyes seemed blinded by her lovely body. She seemed amazing, and the way her eyes sparkled, it simply complimented her fair features. Still standing there, his legs shaking slightly underneath his jeans, he turned his head, looking at the room once more. Though out of the peripheals of his eyes, he watched her step in, her dress flowing in behind her and stopping at the ground to form a perfect circle around her. He stood next to the desk which she came and sat upon the surface of the desk next to him. His eyes watched hers, seeing her lovely white fangs her lovely features just staring back at him in such a gaze he felt underneath her spell until he just slipped on a charming smile. Protecting himself from falling for the headmistress, for she had the glow of love about her. He nodded once, looking towards her, speaking quietly, his voice stuttered slightly, but still had the silky tone, "Well the head mistress of a school and the queen of hell, seems very interesting to me. How do you juggle all the jobs of both?" He asked, his eyes gazing into hers, wanting to fall for it, but he held back, just smiling towards her.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Hearing his hands slam upon the desk she looked at him curiously wondering if she had startled him. Her long black dress fit her perfect form amazingly, complimenting every slight curve to her silky body. Her eyes slightly glowed in the dark, a emereald green. The moonlight came in through the windows lighting the large class room. As she walked to the desk beside him her heels clicked gently on the granite floors, sitting atop the desk surface she smiled, pearl white, small fangs were protuding from her mouth. Her words came from her mouth in a symphonic melody of softness, hypnosis. "Nice to meet you as well Cynn." nodding to him she noticed he had stood. Nodding to a desk she spoke again "Sit if you like. I am the creator and headmistriss of this school, also the queen of Hell." smiling she lookd delicate, half angel, half demon she sat there awaiting his reply paitently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:21 pm

The silence of the rooms was beginning to overwhelm his eyes. It was making his lids heavy as he thought about passing out on the desk. The week hadn't been his best as his eyes fluttered to a close until he finally heard a key and then the door opening. His eyes opened quickly, his hands slammin on the desk as he glanced towards her, feeling shocked by her lovely presence. His eyes traced her figure before finally have the courage to speak, "Hello." His deep voice caressed the words that passed his lips and onto the air in the spacious room. He stuttered to stand as he heard that there were no students until 3 days had passed. He nodded before going on, "I'm Cynn Monogatari. It's nice to meet you." He stood there, digging his hands in his pockets as he waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Mandelyn was checking class rooms for evening lock up still adgitated by the days events. Her protector now with her daughter, her family was cracking. Growling she opened the door Cynn was in. "Hello?" she said to him wondering what he was doing here looking about the empty class "Students wont all be here for about three days." she said sitting on a desk herself sighing "Im Mandelyn, you are?" she asked quietly thinking to herself melding in todays torture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:51 pm

His eyes set upon a building that had come into view. The building was huge and he seemed to hear bells for..classes? This was a school?! Cynn's mind went through and every direction there was. He had stumbled upon the school by accident.] Damn troll. [Cynn looked forward, entering the building, feeling that his open down shirt and ripped jeans not really the perfect attire for the occasion. But who cares. He wouldn't change himself. He would leave. Turning his attention to the woman, welcoming him, he nodded once and slipped off into the halls, wondering who he would meet. And wonder who all went here. His eyes scattered among the empty rooms as he settled into one of the rooms then into one of the desks. Now all he had to do was wait for others to join him, or find him asleep with drool at the edge of his mouth. Whichever.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Strax bit his lip "eh... n..nothing...." Strax looked away, embarrassed completely. He was glad she wasn't psychic like her mother. He laid down in her lap. A little uncomfortable about the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:55 pm

She nodded to him "thats a nice name. Oh?" she laughed at this "You should stop pissing her off...whatd you do to piss her off just now?" she asked him wondering to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Strax looked up at her. "I'm Strax Aerio Eragous, your mothers Guardian, who seems to piss her off more than protects her." Strax said, then bit his tongue he thinks to himself 'i need to hold my tongue more.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Looking at the puppy Kai was curious, Ami was lost in her thoughts of Zero. Ami hummed contently to herself while Kai looked at the puppy "Do you have a name?" she asked Strax her voice delicate, a whisper. Scatching his ears she giggled watching his tail wag "My name Is Kaililieah, call me Kai." smiling she kept petting him. He was now stuck in her lap. She had her mothers eyes, everything was alike her, aside the hair color, lip color, and a slight difference in the eye color, as well as the wrist tattoos on both girls.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Strax blinked. "eh... eh... hi..." Strax managed to say, he wasnt sure what to say. He looked around, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Watching their mother walk away Amileah and Kailileah bit their lips "someone pissed her off.." Amilieah whispered to Kailileah. Kai nodded to her standing aganst a tree "Just give her some space, shell be fine Ami..." Kai looked at the puppy facepalming himself confused she picked him up "Aww thats cute. Damn what? I havent seen a talking puppy since Nisa!" She exclaimed to Ami. Ami giggled nodding to him. "Hes a cute puppy." petting him she sat back down Kai followed her both sitting on the bench together
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals   Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn's School for Gifted Individuals
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next