MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:42 pm

he looked at her, his hands travelign down his body entering into his pockets "I would fight and kill anyoen that came in your way to achieve your goel. and i lvoe you so much that if you want to leave and never see me again, i will respect your wishes" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:45 pm

"Blood poured from her mouth "Ace you need to know that Im dieing, you need toknow your hands arent mine to hold...they never were." she gasped inpain as the brand glowed "My goal is never going to happen.." she whispered crying leaning on him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:52 pm

Slowly, he tooks a few steps backwards, seen the blood poar down from her lips. Slwoly he wrapped his hands around her waist, leaning foward, kissing her lips softly, not caring that they were covered in blood. "You will not die, you can't! i will make sure you won't. What are the things you desire the most?" e whispered, one hand rubbing her stomach slwoly, the other on your chest feeling your heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:02 pm

She kissed back gently "Prince not to know of us, Councils head on a platter, Duncon to die, A child.." she whispered back holding her stomach. Whimpering, her body shook, she leaned into Aces arms softly "You will leave me eventually...youll stop caring...I will die.."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 pm

he shock his head, slowly I locked the door, lifting you off the ground carryign you to the bed. Setting you carefully on the bed by me, my hands traveling down your legs, my lips creating a trail of kisses on your neck whispering. "i will forever be here my love, i will never leave your side, i will be your protector your hidden lover and your friend, i will find a cure to your problem, i promise." he whispered, one leg going over her, having his body on her but keeping his weight off it with his knees. leanign foward, my lips kissing yoursd softly, my toungue slwoly tracing around your lips, trying to enter.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Ndding she snuggled closely into his body trembling in fear "As I the same for you" she whispered back. Letting his tounge enter she fiddled with his tounge with her own. "My sweet" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:21 pm

he smiled, hearing that she was commited to me loving the feeling. "I promise you, to find a way to cure this curse that you hold." he whispered, one of my hands traveling down to your legs, lifting your wedding dress up to your hips, letting your ski be exposed, my other hand travelign up your shirt, my hand covering your breast, the other rubbing your butt

(PM me hun, we won't do anything over PG)
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Mandelyn snapped her fingers, all traces of the night aside the memories had faded far away, from existence. Her dress was fixed, hair was done the same as when she had left the party. Her wings preened. No marks were upon her body, no scents. Just how she was when she left physically. Her mind of the memories was locked far beyond anyones entrance but her own. Walking back to Prince she smiled at him brightly waving energetically
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:24 pm

As he saw his beautiful wife walk back down fromt he stairs, a precious smiel spread across Prince's lips. Quickly rising up from his seat, walking towards her ina hurry, wrapping his arms aroudn her tight with a passionate kiss following it. "Oh my love, I have missed you greatly. What ya been doing?" he aske,d waiting for her responce.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Mandelyn fell into his arms willingly,, gratefully. She kissed back more passionately, loved flowed into him. She pulled away gasping for air a large blush on her face. "Council wanted me, they want a war..." she whispered back her body quaking under the pressure of this truth and many others. Her silky wings embraced him her shadows cowered to him "I have missed you as well my sweet" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Prince smilled, enjoying the passionate kiss that they had shared with one another. quickly his face turned serious at the soudn of war, wondeirng why woudl they want something liek that. "War? against who?" he asked, wondering why they woudl want something liek that. Slowly Ace walked down with a grin on his face on the stairs smiling making loud enough nosies to be heard by both Prince and mandelyn.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:33 pm

She pointed at the new brand on her neck, it still glowed hot with flames "They want me. I am an experiment now, a genetically altered angel. I would not comply to their wishes.." she gulped looking at him sadly "Thy wished of me to leave you alone. I couldn't and now we all may suffer for it. I love you I wont let them tear us apart." She turned around to the noises, pointing a thumb at Ace she asked Prince "Whats he so giddy about, her head was cocked to the side in confusion."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:39 pm

He looekd at you, his hand rising up placing a palm on his chin thinking. "hmm a war agiasnt us for you loving me? that is rediculouse, I will fight by your side proudly my love, adn I will win." he whispered, waving towards his brother. Ace slwoly walked towards them, nodding towards his borther. "Hello my brother." Ace whispered turning to mandelyn nodding with a wink "hello dear mandelyn" he said, Pricne sighing towards the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:42 pm

"Im branded Prince, Im property." she whispered back a snarl forming on her lips. She rubbed at the brand yelping as it shocked her "They have my first body up there.... and because your an angel of Council, they really dont want a demon loving you....a hybrid at that.." she whispered again. Seeing Ace she put on a happy face"Hello dear Ace. Giddy much?" she asked quizzically and wondering why he was being very upfront with the events of the night "Im sorry Prince...what do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Prince sighed, knowing that there was no way he coudl defeat the council on his own. they were too strong for him to handle on his own. The only person he knew that coudl was Ace, adn he didn't dare asking him for that favor, knowing he wouldn't get anything in return. "I guess the only way is for me to become a demon. How do I becoem one?" he asked, Ace smiling towards her smile, nodding. "I am simply amazing towards the avents of the night, what about you dear mandelyn?" Ace asked,
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Looking at Ace her face was grim she leaned forward, her neck was branded "The earlier events before Council summoned me, were fantastic... but after that..." the brand looked irritated. She looked at Prince nuzzling him "I can alter you tomorrow.." she whispered not wanting him to change, she nuzzled into his arms shaking in fear. Her face was pale.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Pricne looked at the both, wondering what they were speaking about. "Umm what events happen before that my love?" he asked, knowing she hasn't told him everything she had done. he nodded though. "Alright my dear, iw ill ebcoem a demon tomorrow for you." he asked, Ace looked at her, a bright grin spread across his lips as he asked her. "Same thing tomorrow?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:01 pm

She growled at Ace "I am not going back up there Ace, they'll kill me, and when I went up tonight I ended up with a brand on my neck and back. No sir not a chance" she frowned pulling her arms over her chest. Ace knew full well she would be with him tomorrow. "The wedding Prince, and flying and relaxing" she sighed happily. "Until Council fucked me over." she nuzzled him whimpering "You dont have to do that love"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Ace nodded, hearing her words and the way he had to do to keep her save. "Yes my dear brother, if it wasn't for me, your wife woudl ahve been dead." he announced with a grin on his lips Prince nodded. "i want to though my love, no more violence between this family." He whispered
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Mandelyn stroked Princes back worried for him "Are you alright angel?" she whispered to Prince biting his neck softly. "Thanks again Ace" she smiled softly towards him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:12 pm

he nodded, letting a strong sigh escape his lips, hugging Mandelyn holding her close to my body. "I wish i coudl kill everyone in the world elaving jsut us three alive." he whispere
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Clinging to Prince, she smiled at him "I know I wish the same" she whispered. She kissed him gently. "I love you Prince"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:19 pm

-he hugs you tight, pressing my lips agaisnt your own. "i lvoe you my dear Princess"
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:07 am

Kakuzu and Strax start playing Pain, by three days grace, just for the hell of it (no pun intended) Kakuzu looked over at Mandelyn and wondered why she was so distressed. Strax noticed it too but just passed it off as her being her. she always seemed stressed.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Mandelyn contemplated shocking Strax but decided against it. She kissed Prince back breathing out she kissed deeper. "I love you more my dear Prince"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next