MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Empty
PostSubject: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Mandelyns hands glow brightly forming light orbs all over the clearing in the vast, dark, beautiful forest she stood in. The trees were soft, the roses were in bloom. Sweet scents of roses, of her filled the clearing. The stars shone down upon her. An isle was made with white satin, tea light sized light orbs, were placed in the trees. Tables were set up next to the isle, white, with white chairs hand carved. Atop the tables green and blue blown glass candleholders were glowing brightly flickering with the candles. The gazebo she was to stand on was also hand carved, arched, roses of wood were carved in, holding candles that flickered.
Nisa Sat at the alter. An angel Council member stood as well there. Lyria stood at the edge of the isle waiting for Mandelyn, the maid of honor. In a emerald silk dress, black heels low cut, spaghetti strap. Flawless. Mandelyn waited invisible to all until The music would start. Violinists, cellists, a basest, and viola players all waited.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:46 pm

As the soft breeze of the wind hit the side of prince's body, his hair moved with the flow of the wind. His torso was mostly covered in a black tux that went a little over his hips, buttoned by one button on the center of the jacket, further more; his chest was covered in a white buttoned shirt, with a black tie going down underneath the jacket. He wore a black pair of pants, rolled down all the way to his ankles, where a black pair of nice shoes was holding them up from touching the ground. His hands were right before his hips, knowing that tonight, would be a special night for both of them to share. The passion and love they would share would be something no other lover had experienced before in their lives. He stood there quietly, waiting for his lover to come to the altar with him.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Nisa had slunk away going to fetch Mandelyn. he was in her room nervously biting her lip, worried about every little thing possible. Meanwhile down at the clearing music had started to play sweetly, calmingly. Lyria waited for the best man testily. Mandelyn folded her wings back, trying to make them fit perfectly, every little possible thing to make it perfect. tempted to look down where her lover stood she knew she could not see him until she went down stairs. Not seeing him for a week, maybe longer, it seemed like a lifetime to wait to not be held by him. fiddling with her dress she waited nervously to see him, longingly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Prince simply waited there with his best man Ace, trying to calm his nerves down so tender. "I know brother, but what If I screw up, what if I say something wrong?" Prince asked." Don't worry brother, everything will be fine. Just focus on how great this night is going to be for you. Forget the fact that you guys could not wait for the night of the wedding to lose you guy’s virginity. I mean come on, I was there while she sucked my dick" he whispered, jokingly." Everything will be fine, she is a beautiful woman and you are a lucky man my brother. I will be back I need to let them know we are ready." Ace whispered, running to the room where the bride was at knocking on the door smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Lyria waited at the end of the isle for Ace to return from fetching Mandelyn nodding to Prince smiling "Calm down, she and you are perfection." she whispered over to Prince. As Ace knocked the door swung open swiftly. Mandelyn was in front of a mirror chewing on her lip to a point where she would soon draw blood. Nisa pawed at the door to close it behind Ace. When Ace came in she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. White silk and satin dress, haltered, showing off her perfect body, it flowed out at her his, tight until then and form fitting until her hips. Her hair was down, but in curls. She had silver stiletto heels on, a silver and diamond pendant went into her cleavage. An emerald wrap, tied into a bow in the back matched her eyes perfectly. "Hello Ace." she smiled at him nervous as any could be
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Once he entered, he looked back at the girls that had entered, asking them to leave as a favor. once they left he locked the door, his jaw dropped to the ground as he looked over her body slowly. "You look beautiful, I am sorry I was an ass the other day. I had to make you not like me anymore, and it seemed to have worked." slowly he walked up to her, placing his hands on her perfect hips, pulling her close to him. "I am sure you will make my brother happy, and I know he will to you as well. I got to admit something though, the reason I was an ass, was because I kind of liked you too. I hated myself for not actually seen this earlier but I can't change it, I just want to have one kiss before you get married. May I?" he asked waiting.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Nisa suspiciously left the room racing down the stairs for Lyria, the other girls had left the room quietly. She heard the lock click hands shaking wanting to unlock it biting her lip roughly not to."It worked." she taughtly, and shortly replied to him. As he grabbed her hips she felt anger rise inside of her. "No you may not. You made your discussions. You made your mistakes. you were an ass to me. You are taken. Deal with it. Im not looking to hurt Prince or fuck my marriage up before it happens." wanting to remove his hands but knowing she would break them if she touched him she let him be. He had to admit, her being angry was hot, sexy even. Her eyes had a burning passion deep within them. An animalistic instinct.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:21 pm

Appears in the wedding looking around at everything staying within the shadows, after he darkened the sky so the sun wouldn't be blinding him. Keeping on the window sill he watches everything. Sighing to himself as remembering that all his weddings good when it happened, but after was when sadness was brought upon him not one of his wives recently have been alive to spend the rest of their lives with him. As they were hunted or killed from a war this brought great sadness to him whenever he thought about it. Hoping that who's ever wedding this was, had better luck than him as he watched silently.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:26 pm

He managed to hear the small lock opening once more, looking at it raising his hand having the lock melt shut so it would not be open unless he wanted it to be open. He than turned to her, hearing her words nodding at them. Simply letting a sigh escape his lips, letting go of her hips turning away walking to the center of the room. "I know what I did was wrong, I am sorry for that. that was the only way I could of stopped you from doing something wrong, you know you wanted to, and I managed to stop you. All I ask is for a kiss, and the marriage doesn’t start for 20 minutes, leaving us plenty of time to enjoy. All I ask is for one last night between us, after this I will not be able to around you alone at all or even speak with you. Prince will never know, I can promise you that" he said waiting.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:34 pm

"Zero" she breathed out of her lips sending Zeros name into his mind. "Its Mandelyn I have a problem." Turning back to Ace she growled teeth elongating "That is now your problem Ace. Yours alone. i will not do that to Chaela, I most certainly will not do that to Prince." waving her hand the door had shattered. splinters flew everywhere. "You aren't getting anything farther from me. I would know. That is enough." turning her back to him she growled "You will be able to speak with me, and you will be able to be alone with me. Just not how you want any more." g=folding her arms she felt electricity in her finger tips and hands
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Ace simply covered his eyes, looking away keeping all of the splinters away from them. "As you wish." he said, disappearing into the wind as dust, been carried by the breeze to the chairs where the marriage would be taking place. Prince simply stood there, jumping on his tippy toes nervous, waiting for his lover to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Appearing at the door, after hearing his name and Mandelyn's request. As the door shattered into splinters, he gets hit with most of them as he grunts silently. Him now bleeding he stands at the door still waiting to be acknowledged removing the splinters with his telekinetic abilities then healing himself. Looking at Mandelyn and Ace he shakes his head. Sighing to have himself heard, knowing that he probably handle a fight if it arose. He was immensely sore still from a couple days ago but wouldn't let anyone know it. Not wanting to be felt bad for as it showed his state as a weakness. Feeling the electricity arising in the room he looks up then back down at Mandelyn knowing what might happen if Ace didn't take her advice.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:44 pm

As Ace left Mandelyn nodded blasting the wall with electricity. "Come here Zero." she said. As he got to her she healed his body fully frowning at what she had done by accident "My apologies Zero" she whispered to him sighing. "My fiances brother you know what he wanted I assume." she said to him grabbing her flowers. sighing deeply "Hopefully this time I don't die or he doesn't die" she whispered to herself. "Thank-you for coming Zero" she whispered to him hugging him tightly
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:51 pm

"No need to thank me," looking at her he nods knowing what she meant by Ace being there, "I just wish that you have better luck at weddings and marriages then I do..." As she hugged him he hugs her back whispering, "You look amazing today as you should. Hopefully you'll get to see me at mine one day.." Releasing his grip on her he moves her hands from around him. As he turns away. "I might leave...wedding sadden me. That story is for another day but not today." Thinking against his plan he shakes his head. "Nevermind I'm staying to be happy for you and Prince." Walks out of the room waving his hand near the doorframe as the door reforms to it's orginal state and strength.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Mandelyn smirks at her old friend nodding in agreement to whatever he would choose. Walking behind him shutting the door, she walked downstairs. "Thank you Zero." she whispered to him smiling brightly at the situation.
The music started to play Lyria took Aces arm growling in her mind to him "That was a very low move Ace. Very low." she whispered hushed. Starting to walk down with him.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Ace started to purr, hearing her words as he looked down at her, his eyes blood red with anger towards what she is saying. He simply spoke to her, loud enough for her to hear. "You better shut up, or I will kill you and your friend Mandelyn right where you stand. Don't test me, because that will be the last thing you will ever do." he said, his eyes showing off the flames of hell, been stronger than anyone who had ruled it before and is still ruling. As Prince heard the sound of the music, his body tightened up like a rock, standing straight and tall with a smile waiting for his fiancé to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Lyria chuckled "Oh Ace, your pissy because she wouldn't fuck you. To bad. She my sister, not my friend." As they reached where they were to stand Lyria continued the conversation in his head "Besides I am not testing you."
Mandelyns music started to play, as she walked down in her more perfect than ever. Her eyes were sparkling. She was by far the most beautiful bride. Her curls played against her shoulders. As she reached the alter she turned to face Prince smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Ace chuckled, shaking his head at the words. "What you don't know is, I already have fucked her." he whispered, placing some pressure on her hand to cause some pain. Looking down at her with a smile." You wish to die don't you?"

Prince smiled, watching his lover walk down the isle, reaching out with his hands, his fingers below her palm as he looked into her eyes, whispering to her. "You look beautiful my love, I have missed you terribly." he whispered, looking towards the priest smiling.

(mind playing the priest, I suck at it)
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Lyria chuckled at the pressure. It didn't phase her one bit "Oh harder baby I love that." she grinned at Ace. "Death? Death would not phase me at all dear Ace. " laughing in his mind she shook her head "Oh Ace I know more than you ever will about dear Mandelyn"
Mandelyn smiled at Prince in pure bliss. "Thank you Prince. I have missed you terribly as well my angel." intertwining their fingers the Priest had spoke in latin. "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join Prince and Mandelyn in holy matrimony. If any are to object to this, speak now or forever hold your peace."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:05 pm

laughs at the stupidest that came off her lips." What you don't know is, how many people I have killed that say they can't die, you are no different from any of them. Don't push me, or I will kill you right here and now." he said looking at the bride and his brother about to get married.

He smiled, wanting to kiss Mandelyn so bad, but he held it in knowing that would happen later on at the night. he slowly turned his face to face the priest smiling, knowing no one would interfere this wonderful ceremony they were about to share.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Lyria squeezed onto Aces hand just as he was squeezing hers "Oh bite me" she grumbled "I can die, it just would not phase me, I do not mind any pains, any deaths. What you do not understand dear Ace is even if I die I always come back, if I die, i go into Mandelyn's body and slowly take over ripping her sweet little ass apart." she grinned at the thought. she loved her sister yes, but she loved herself far more.
Mandelyn was grinning widely, as the priest had spoken in Latin and french, Mandelyn nodded "I do. Forever and ever. With all my heart." she smiled awaiting Prince's words. her body was tingling, slight amounts of electricity played around her. Smiling taking Prince's hands in her own, she smiled wider. Just the small touch, was enough to shock both their systems to pure ecstasy and bliss.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 am

Strax watches from a tree, Hiding from view, As does Kakuzu. They speak to eachother through psychic, a channel only they can access.

"Awww, Finally little Mandy has grown up." Kakuzu said.
"Yea. I'm glad it worked out this way. Prince is a much better groom then I would have been... Hey... I wonder how long they will be keeping me down here, I've got places to go, People to kill" Strax spoke back.
"Ugh... I'm still waiting for you to grow up son." Kakuzu said smirking.
"Shut up dad." Strax rebuttaled angrily. Truth was, Strax needed to go back to Okamigimi to get some work done, he was tired of it all piling up. Strax looked over at a table and snapped his fingers quietly, Leaving his gift. The gift was two new crowns, if they chose to wear them. The Kings crown was a big golden crown with fire Rubies and Water Sapphires in them. The crown shown with the brilliance of two suns. The other crown, the Queen's Crown, was made of White gold. It had similar Fire Rubies and Water Sapphires. but it also had a Giant Nature Emerald in the middle of the front. Along with the crowns there was a Staff and a necklace. The Staff was a large golden one with a Light Crystal on it. Whilst the Necklace was made of Shadow Onyx and Psychic Diamonds.

"Dad... if they find you, tell them I will be back soon, I have to take care of Okamigimi matters..." Strax waved and disappeared, teleporting away to the Land of the Wolves. Silently he wished them a perfect marriage.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Mandelyns ears perk hearing Kakuzu and Strax's talking She giggled about Kakuzu and Straxs talk "I am and have been grown up for a long time Kakie" she whispered into Kakuzus mind
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Kakuzu laughs silently, he and strax were supposed to be talking in their minds. He didnt want to interupt the wedding. He hated to. "you will like your presents Mandy and Prince"
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:20 pm

"I assume we will Kakie" she smiled waiting for Prince to say the final words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next