MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Ace chuckled towards the words that escaped the female's mouth. "Do you really think I give a damn? If you die and come back alive on Mandelyn's body, which just gives me another chance to kill you again until you my dear friend is dead. Besides, if I killed you with my blade, your soul will be trapped on my blade forever, you won't be able to hop to another body without me wanting you to change." he whispered, knowing that he could slaughter her and torture her soul forever.

Prince smiled, feeling the soft feeling of your hands rubbing off against my. Biting down on my bottom lip, hearing the florin languages that Prince did not know. The only thing he did know was the fact that he would be marring the woman of his dreams. The woman that he will be in love with forever, and spend the rest of his life time with until someone strong enough would come and take his life away from her. "I do, with all my heart I do." he whispered, waiting simply staring into her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Lisah laughed at Ace "Oh dear Ace, you do that? you kill Mandelyn. Then you kill Prince, any children they have, they are now binded." she giggled dancing around happily. "So do it. Kill me Ace. Kill her . Him. Because at the end of the day? I will still get what I want. Kill her, you know you think about her, tried to get her to fuck you because of that. " she grinned "Admit it you fucked up"
"I now pronounce you husband and wife,, you may kiss the bride." mandelyn smiled holding his hands as the silver bands appeared on their fingers. As she held tighter begging him to kiss her "I love you" she whispered into Princes mind smiling
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Ace couldn't help but to laugh, clapping his hands for Prince and Mandelyn for their perfect bond together. Than he turned to face Lisha, laughing some more, as he placed one hand on her butt, leaning forward to whisper into her ear. "My sword would suck your soul and yours only, it will not harm anyone else’s but yours and the body that you control, so you my dear, is screwed if you fight me." he whispered, smiling kissing her cheek faking a smile.

After the words of the priest announcing that they were now married to the other. Slowly, Prince traveled his hands down her arms, letting them rest against your hips before I start to pull you closer to my body. "I love you as well my dear wife." he whispered, closing the small gap between us, pressing my lips against yours passionately for a few second. Making the bond that they shared together special and locking it forever.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:15 pm

"Oh dear Ace you know not of what the Council has done. Try it. Just try it you shall see. " as he grabbed her ass she laughed "Mm down boy" she purred gigglign Pulling him closer "I dont like games and i know you all to well. Past lives tell so much and Council watches all" she whispered letting him go

Mandelyn smiled as he closed the gap breathing in a beautiful sigh of happiness she kissed him passionately, needingly, lovingly. She wrapped her hands around his neck smiling brightly
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Kakuzu smirked and the Crowns fly over to the new King and Queen, Landing on their respective heads. The Necklace then appears around Her neck while the cane appears in Prince's hand.

"very good... all is going as it should." Kakuzu looks at his watch.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 pm

"What is going as it should Kakie.." she asked in his mind fear on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Ace laughed. "Thing is my dear, I am stronger than the council, I am stronger than Prince the king of hell. I can change the rules around, and everything you believe, is a lie, you can die by my hand without having anyone else been harmed. Don't test me, you will find your death right now, or perhaps rape if you keep talking about this subject." he whispered, leaning forward, making it seem as if they were actually been friends by planting a small peck upon her lips, his hand slowly gripping her butt cheek as he spoke.

Prince slowly wrapped his arms around her hips, keeping her chest and stomach to rub against his own. His lips stroking, creating a pattern with your movements, loving the feeling of our lips dancing in harmony. He slowly looked over strax, nodding in happiness. "Thank you kind sir."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Kakuzu laughed "Nothing bad. just a small plan ive had for such a long time" He jumped down and patted Prince on the back. "now onto the next order of "business" would you two mind if i Moved into Hell? and could i be the Advisor to you two?" Kakuzu stood much taller than most could remember. He had A scythe on his back, but that is it, surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:30 pm

"You have no idea who I am Ace an you likely never will> Rape? Ha. you only rape women you don't want truly or don't respect unlike dearest sister. It would not phase me. Death is a welcome thing. you wouldn't wasn't to upset pretty girl over there would you huh?" she giggled planting a breathtaking kiss upon his lips. she winked at him
Mandelyn moaned softly in pure bliss. She kissed him until he pulled away then leaned in his arms smiling at him brightly. "I am glad we finally have done this. So very glad" she whispered. she nuzzled into his arms more glancing at Ace and Lisah
"what plan Kakie.." she nodded "you are welcome to stay" she nodded again
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Kakuzu laughs. "its just a plan to get Strax to be more mature. dont worry"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Ace chuckled, been able to see the ignorance of this female. "You don't know what I am capable of dear; you don't stand a chance against me. I am the god of pain, and I will most certainly destroy you if you keep bothering me." he whispered, knowing the eyes of Mandelyn were on them, speaking in a voice where Mandelyn and Ace could hear. "So Lisah, lets go to a room, lets have some fun." he said, placing both hands on her butt before he kissed her again. He was holding in the urge to hurt her, but he would not do it in public.

Prince smiled towards Strax "That is up to My wife" He whispered, laughing at what he managed to hear from his big brother. "Now now, don't have kids till marriage." he said joking around, walking down the steps of the altar walking though the rise falling upon us to the church where they had gotten married.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:38 pm

(prince- lol Kakuzu not Strax)
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Mandelyn watched more carefully shaking her head "Somehings wrong..." she whispered to Prince watching the two. She wanted to grab Lisah to get her out of here. Now. She kept fiddling hwith her flowers "We havent had cake yet Ae! Or danced or anything!" she yelled frowning.
Prince could tell she was worried. "Be more mture how Kak?" she asked him
Lisah giggled "Ace now is far from the time" she shoved him off of her prancing to her sister grinning at him
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:48 pm

"More Mature how?!? He almost started a damned war. He kidnapped a princess. He needed to mature." Kakuzu laughed and a guitar appeared in his hands. "and you said you wanted to dance?"

He started playing Wonderful Tonight, a beautiful slow dance by Eric clapton
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Ace laughed nodding, looking back towards her chuckling "I know, that is happening inside my love, come and join me in this wonderful feast." he whispered, extending his hand out to her hoping she would accept it.

Ace laughed, shaking his head as he walked away from her, following his brother Prince into the church.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Mandelyn smiled at Kakuzu shaking her head at his gretaness. "thankyou" she mouthed grabbing onto Princes shoulders leaning her head on his shoulder.
Lisah watched Ace twitching.
"Yes he did need to grow up but whats the plan?" mandelyn asked in kakies mind
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 pm

"to make him see how happy you are, it will make him realize that he cant always get his way. however it looks like he is in love with your daughter right now." He shrugs as he finishes the song. He smirks as the old rock guitar turns into a Metal Axe. He starts playing Riot by Three days Grace, Going to Pretend That This is Fiction by Pink Spiders. It then turns back to the Old Rock Guitar and he plays Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin, and then, Finally Highway to Hell by AC/DC
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:58 pm

Prince smiled, pulling her in where thousands of people were dancing to music and feeding on a wonderful meal that Prince had made himself for everyone. Slowly Prince pulled her to the table of the lovers, where they would be alone staring to the rest where the guest would be sitting the wonderful 8 layer cake smiling, slowly taking Mandelyn's hands into his, kissing her knuckles. "I love you more than i have loved anything before my love."

Ace watched them part, simply walking towards the table holding the drinks, taking a glass and getting a small amount of punch for him to drink, watching the people around me dance and have fun while I rest on the table.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Lyria handed Ace a locket walking away disappearing into the night after she gave Prince and Mandelyn her best wishes.
Mandelyn blushed at Princes words enjoying the night fully "i feel the same way my sweet dearest angel" she whispered nuzzling into his arms more. Watching the people congregate, be happy, enjoying themselves she grinned,
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:07 pm

Ace watched Lisah walk up to him handing him a locket, wodnering what ti was. Openign it gently to find....

Prince smiled, intertwining his fingers with her own. Leaning foward planting another kiss upon her lips. "tonight, Ima make you feel like a woman."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Strax appears next to Kakuzu his Guitar with him. Kakuzu smiles and they start playing more. They play Last Resort by Papa Roach, Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple. Pulse of the Maggots by Slipknot, Til We Die by Slipknot.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:12 pm

It was a worn old photograph of a person he barely remembered. It was Lisah. Just different. He was smiling with her.
Mandelyn blushed deeper, a small purr in her throat "I hoped you would say that" she whispered to him. She kissed back smiling brightly.
Mandelyn smiles at Strax and Kakuzu
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:15 pm

Strax and Kakuzu finish the last song by smashing their guitars against each others. Strax snaps and a DJ system starts up playing songs through the night.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Ace watched the pic, placing a confused face wodnering why she had given him a picture he did not care about. Quickly he palced it back in the lcoket, leaving it on the table before he walked off towards Prince. "time for the cake."

Prince nodded, "Indeed my brother" He said, turning to mandelyn kissing her once more "Tonigh I will make love to you, like no other." He whispered before he stood up, cutting the cake in half handing out peices for the people inside the wedding, giving Mandelyn the first slice as he ate.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Mandelyn smiled at the cake sticking her finger cross the icing she put it into Princes mouth winking at him. She giggled blushing at all of his words "Oh I know you will" she said into his mind. After she ate her cake she held a hand out to Ace "A dance with my brother in-law?" she asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next