MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Strax and Kakuzu take their peices of cake and eat them slowly. Watching the people have fun
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Prince smiled, wrapping his lips around Mandelyn's finger licking the iceing she had on her finger. "hmm tasty." he whispered looking at her as he whispered into her mind. "Can't wait fo it." he whispered.

Ace looked around, wondering if she had been talking to him. "Me?" he asked, sighing as he nods taking her hand. "Sure, one dance wouldn't hurt." He whispered, pulling her to the dance floor, placing on hand on her hip as the tip of his fingers wraped around your butt. my other hand intertwining with yours as we were about to dance as he whispered. "Why are you been nice to me after what I tried to do?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Mandelyn's face got as deep as it would. She moaned softly as he licked it off, with his words included. It made her tremble "Neither can i"
As she took Aces hand moving his other one back to her hip. She shrugged smiling. "I figured my sister would put you through enough hell. I had enough restraint. And even if you do have those feelings, Im married, I cannot ever do that to someone I love and care about." she whispered back dancing elegantly, easily, effortlessly
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:32 pm

As Mandelyn and Ace danced, he nodded leanign foward kissing her cheek. "I can feel you have feeligns for me, they are small but they are there. One night, without my brother knowing ever, won't hurt him." He whispered, raising his hand up along with her, makign her twirl in place pushing foward, so she would seem to fall but Ace held her. One hand trailing down from her back, to her butt. gripping it tightly trying to satisfy her. "One night won't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:36 pm

"Ace you do not understand. Yes one night would hurt. I would know. It would tear me apart slowly. If you cared or loved me at all you wouldn't. You don't understand.. she started to cry. when he grabbed her ass she growled lowly "If you want to get laid so bad go screw my sister at least she cannot be killed for it." as the song ended she walked away crying pain all over just from him suggesting, grabbing her ass.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Kakuzu frowned

"strax watch Ace, ill be right back" Kakuzu dissappeared, reappearing next to Mandy, he placed a hand on her, and her tears stop, her sadness and grief taken away. "be happy this is your wedding."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:42 pm

he looked down whispering to her. "The thing you don't understand is, I don't want to get laid with jsut anyone. I want to get laid with the one I feel safe around, and that is you. My mother onve told me, nothing is illegal or wrong when you are doing it for love, when you love the person.that is how I feel for you." he whspered, watching her leave, sighing standing there, getting trapped in the crowed.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Mandelyn stretched her wings out needing a break. She flew hard, fast. Landing in the middle of the floor she spoke into Ace's mind "Ace i am bonded to Prince now. Understand? If I do that, I get hurt, badly. Very badly. You certainly didn't care that I cared before." she murmured into his mind finding Prince she sat at the table with him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:49 pm

Ace shock his mind, knowing his power was unlimited and that he could change the rules. "no, I am stronger than that, I promise you nothing will harm you ever. Just give me oen night, one night and I will dissapear from you guys lifes forever. At least anwser me, do you wish to do it with me?" He whispered back to her mind.

Prince looked towards Mandelyn, wondering if she was alright. Reachign his hand out to her, wiping away some of the tears she had on her face. "Are you alright baby?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Answering back into Aces mind se sighed "Ace its wired into my genetic material. you do not get it!" she yelled starting to cry more. "I dont want you to disappear Ace." she sighed. "its a possibility..." she whispered into his mind.
Nuzzling Princes hand she shook her head no. "Lisah left, she just left, no goodbyes....and I have a headache..." she nuzzled him wimpering
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Shakes my head. "my love, trust me. the forces behind my body are too strong to let the oen I love and I to vanish, I love you and i know that you and I will not get anything. If you wish to make love with me, meet me in my room in ten minutes, make something up to Prince I will be waiting. "He whispered, walking up the steps looking back at Mandelyn, before he kept walking to his room.

"That is sad, I hope she is doing alright." he whispered to her, leanign foward kissing her lips. "Go have some fun at the party, i am too exahsted."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Mandelyn was torn. Torn between Ace and between Prince. She smiled at Prince nodding "Alright love" she kissed him gently skipping off into the crowd once out of sight she flew away. Prince could feel her pain, Ace could feel it too. She was balling as she flew. Finally she rested upon a lake no one aside her knew of. She dived into the icy waters. "I can't choose... She whimpered out in agony. "I can't.." she whispered
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Ace was simpyl on the bedroom with his door unlocked, his back laying on the bed with his hands over his head laying on the bed. many thoughts rushed through his head, the love he has for mandelyn as much as the desire for her body. He simply laid there, wiating patietly for mandelyn. Prince in the other hand jsut sat there on the chair, staring into the crowd waiting and loving the day.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:10 pm

She screamed out in anger, in agony. Prince could hear her, Ace could hear her to. She wanted to curl up in a ball "I cannot choose....." she whimpered holding onto her knees still crying.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Ace whispered one last time into her mind, hoping this would help her decide. "After tonight, I promise you to go back to friend adn never ask for anything again. Plain out brothers in law." he whispered
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Her head started to ring She held it tightly. "Ace.... he will find out...I don't want to loose him...I cant loose him..>" she whispered whimpering softly she held her head curled atop of the water
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:15 pm

-sighs- I promise you it will not happen, I will make sure he never does. trust me love.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:18 pm

"I swear to God Ace if he does I will kill you." she screams into his mind coming back and up to his room her face tear stained
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:20 pm

he shock his head, standing up as he watched her come in the room in her white dress. locking the door behind her, turning to face her with a smile. slowly he started to slide her zipper down her back whispering "Do you want to do this?" he asked.

(PM me your reply Wink )
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Mandelyn just nodded to Ace not trusting herself to speak. She closed her eyes blowing a sigh from her delicate lips.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:23 am

(ooc: :O DUN DUN DUN.... xD had to)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:53 am

Ace's hand slowly traveled down her back, his palms resting against your butt cheeks. leaning foward, my lips pressing against mandelyn's slowly, yet passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Mandelyn couldn't help but think of Prince, of Claire, searching through Aces mind she found he was back with her. Rumors were true. She closed her eyes her fists clenching tears in her eyes. Black flames started to ignite. "You're taken, so am I. This is wrong. you don't love me, you never did.." she whispered pulling away
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:13 pm

(this Rp was before him and Claire got together, this counts before Claire and Ace were even back together hun.)
he looked at mandelyn confused, his heart bashing agaisnt his chest trying to find words to calm his nerves down from crashing. "What are you talking about my dear mandelyn? I do love you, I wouldn't be here if i didn't."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:38 pm

Mandelyns mind flashed around the future and histories she started to cry "Why do you even love me? Im a monster...Prove it. Please ." she whispered a brand appeared on the back of her neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next