MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:29 pm

he wraped his hands aroudn her, pulling her to my lap. "lets not think about it now my dear lvoe, lets jsut enjoy our wedding day."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:31 pm

She nuzzled into him affectionately. Purring she nodded "I agree" she whispered back nibbling on his neck
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:33 pm

(idkw hat else to say XD)
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:36 pm

(dork...)
Mandelyn pulled Prince to his feet going to the dance floor leaning into him, she danced gracefully kissing his neck as she danced "I love you so much" she whispered to him
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 pm

(I am no whale penis!!!)
He smiled, been pulled into the dance floor, my hand resting on your hip as the other clapped with yours, nibbling on your ear love. "i lvoe you so much my dear Mandelyn."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:41 pm

(NO YOURE A DORK BUT LOVED!) lol

She smiled as well nuzzling close into Prince. She squeezed his hand smiling "I love you so very much as well my dearest Prince" she held onto him "Are you mine forever?" she asked kissing his neck nibbling lightly
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:46 pm

(Dork is the name of a bone that makes the whale penis)
Smiles at the feeling of your hand, my lips kissing the top of your forehead whispering into your ear. "I am yours forever my love, are you my forever?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:48 pm

(oh sorry)
She blushed at this nodding "I am yours forever" she whispered back to him holding him in a sweet lovers embrace
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Smiles, my hand slwoly traveling down to your butt, cupping it as I whisper "I think the wedding is over, everyone left already."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:57 pm

A deep blush spread across her face. "So they have" she whispered back biting into his neck softly. "I love you Prince, will you take me to bed now?" she asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm

He nodded, lifting you off the ground with my hands, leaning my head foward kissing your lips. "I will go with you my love to the end of the world." He whispered, walking up the steps into their room, finding their bed messed up, as if someoen had jsut fucked someone else." What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Nisa has a boyfriend" she pointed to Osiris and Nisa tangled up in each other panting on the floor. "She stripped the sheets and comforter putting new ones on. "Want to christen these?" she grinned at him smiling. She enjoyed him holding her and walking with her up the stairs. "Nisa Osiris get out." Nisa's eyes were wide if she could blush she would, she nuzzled Osiris and skatted out of the room
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:10 pm

All he coudl do was laugh at the fact of wolfs having sex on our bed, slowly slipping on it with you, nodding towards your words "I do my love."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:15 pm

"Thats not funny thats sick" she giggled kissing him passionately as they slipped in together. She smiled getting out of bed standing before him "What did you think the first time you saw me naked?"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:20 pm

He looked up at you, my hands wrapping around your wasit having my palms rest on your lower back. "Hmm I never really focused on your body my love, I focused ony our beautiful face."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:22 pm

She blushed smiling at him "Thank you love, and I appreciate it" she kissed him gently stripping off her wedding dress, white langire underneath, the lace outlined her perfect form. She smiled sweetly at Prince kissing him once more
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:27 pm

He smiled, his hand reaching upwards rubbing your cheeks slowly. "I love you my dear." he whispered, watching you strip your wedding dress oof, leaving you witha bra and a thong on having a bright smile on my lips. "you want me to make you my?"

(you want to make this public?)
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:29 pm

(doesnt matter to me)
She smiled at him leaning her burning cheeks onto his hands "I love you as well my angel" she whispered back kissing him gently. "Yes I do want to make you mine." she kissed him smiling brighter her lips moving in perfect harmony with his own
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:35 pm

(PM)
He smiled, hearing her words before he pulled her on top of him. "than make me yours my love." he whispered, my hand slowly striding in-between your legs, having my middle finger rub the vary center peace of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding   Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian and Prince God's Wedding
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5