MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:01 pm

He shock his head, pushing your hand away from my mouth not wanting to eat right now. "No, i do not want to feed hun from you, it is too dangerous." he whispered, slowly he scooted to the corner of the bed, having his legs go over the edge sitting on it. he leaned foward, pressing his lips to her own slowly, wondering why you were so tense and angry all of the suden." You know, I am still half angel, I mean I still got my wings and everything an angel would have." He whispered tracing his hand down your back. "So don't be sorry my love."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Not wanting to tear away from Prince she growled lowly to herself "I really don't give a damn what is common. It was one of the rules. Get out"
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:57 am

Strax Sighs "Blessing a demon isnt very common you know." Strax withdraws quickly. afraid that he will be destroyed instantaneously, by mandy or Prince he didnt know.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:54 am

"Say what you were going to Strax you might as well." the words were still stated the same at him. "Common out with it..."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:52 am

She nuzzled her lover her Prince lightly. She jerked when he first touched her snapping out of wanting to rip Strax's throat out, but keeping calm. She kissed his hand gently as it went across her pale lips. She looked like she hadnt slept, blood was on the pillows where her neck had rested. She smiled softly at his smile "Good morning my ang.." she swallowed hard muttering sadly "My love. I am not well my love not well at all. Yourself?" she nuzzled closely holding onto him.She noticed his eye color, looked at the pillows and in an instant they burned away. She opened her wrist and neck of him to feed. "Go on youre thirsty"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 am

Strax holds his tongue about what he was about to say, and he bowed deeply. "I apologize ma'am it was spur of the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:41 am

Slowly Prince's eyes started to open up while on the bed, letting small groans escape his lips as he started to scoot up towards the wall. he sat up, having his back lay agaisnt the wall as he rubbed his eyes. trying to gain some eye sight once more, edvetualy he managed to do so. The first thing he saw was his lover Mandelyn next to him, crying yet again not sure why she was this time. Slowly Prince reached out with his right hand, wiping away the tears on her cheek and lips smiling jsut for her, only so she could smile back. "Good morning my beautiful, how are you my precious?" He asked, his eyes glowing a lava red color, not sure why but Prince did not notice it at first.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:40 am

Mandelyn shook her head to him "No it and i am not alright. You fell asleep by the way. You didn't ask my or Princes blessing either." her words seeped with anger and rage, Poisson and ice. However she spoke calmly.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:36 am

Strax woke up, having fallen to sleep whilst mandelyn sat. He was supposed to be guarding her. it was a decision made on his own accord and not one of command. "everything alright mi'lady?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:25 am

There were now a total of four brands upon her neck, two more and COuncil and the wars would break out. She held her head up high, looking sleep deprived, new scars lined her body, she was in her black ballroom like dress again. None of the disadvantages of sleep or scars nor the brands made her look less beautiful. She crossed her legs fiddling with her necklace around her pale neck. She felt angry, she felt horrible, and deep down, she felt the need to die. "I have to stop this...get it all back to normal.." she murmured to herself, looking foolish in the action. She wondered how Prince was sleeping. Knowing she left the comfort of their bed early this morning to deal with some much needed business. At least now Heanie and her brothers were handled, they wouldn't be trying to assassinate Prince or her in their sleep any longer. Blowing a sigh from her lips she wanted to be in his arms, held by him, loved by him. A few ears fell down her cheek. She didn't know why she was so emotional, so angry so sad, but she had ideas.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Strax smiled and held his new staff to himself close.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Mandelyn smiled at Kakuzu's small quirks that made him her one of five only friends. She giggled holding it. Watching it she was mesmerized her eyes glew a reddish hue from the beauty of it. Glancing at Strax she smiled.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:17 am

((lol))

Strax grinned and he floated into the air. Kakuzu laughed from the side of the stage and yelled to Strax.

"Show off!" Kakuzu joked. Strax grinned. Kakuzu then made his way onto the stage, with a package. Strax, being curious, floated down. The package disappeared, leaving only the items that were in it. There were two staffs. Strax picked up the one he was drawn to. It was an Oak staff with vines curling around it. at the top was a giant marble with a tornado in it. It was the Staff of Aeolus, guardian of the winds.

The Other staff was a burnt redwood staff, with vines of fire around it. On the top it held a marble filled with burning fire. It was the Staff of Vulcan, God of Magma. This one floated over to Mandelyn. Kakuzu smiled and faded away. Going back to his realm.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 am

Mandelyn roared in agreement "And long live general Strax!" Mandelyn smiled at the cannon, the fire works. They lit her eyes brighter as they exploded.

(Omg Strax we didnt win yet theres still heavans battle moronic pup *tackle hug*)
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:14 am

Strax walked out with Mandelyn, and once she left he roared. "Long live King Prince and Queen Mandelyn!" The demons echoed and Strax struck the ground next to a cannon, creating a spark to light it. The cannon blasted. Fireworks started going off.

((lol im sorry but im really tempted to be like:
You have won the game.
New Game?
Yes<- No))
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Mandelyn strode in hips swaying, her wings open. Eyes wide,ferrel. Her silk skirt whipped around her lush perfect legs. Her nails were manicured loooking deadly. She rose into the center of the last pit, Royal chambers "I claim Hell as my land once more. Prince God Legend is my king. Any who contest this, stand up to me and die." Noone spoke. The demons all roared in happiness "Hail Prince Hail Mandelyn." she nodded her wide emerald eyes shined
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:22 pm

Strax sat down next to Kai and stroked her soft hair. He slept in the chair next to her, knowing Mandelyns rule. He respected her wishes. He slept soundly.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:19 pm

Mandelyn nodded watching him leave opening the pillars up mutering in latin
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Strax looked at Mandelyn and hugged her. "Thank you, just call if you need me. do not hesitate, not that you normally would." He meant that in a respectful way.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Mandelyn told him if he wished to stay with Kai watching old scars disapear and reappear
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Strax walks with Mandelyn, gently stroking Kai's hair before he leaves her room with Mandelyn he was at Mandy's disposel at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:49 pm

"I do not wish to" she muttered. Watchng around carefully she llay the girls in their beds ently
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:47 pm

"I know them, but because you cant right now, your still recovering you can kill me if you absolutly want to" Strax offered
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:45 pm

She growled turning to him "Not you them." she roared in anger
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:33 pm

"well you control my soul you can kill me as much as you want" Strax pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: