MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Moros smiles and walks down to Mandelyn. "Sir Kakuzu has told me that you are not allowed to die today... so... " He waves a hand and she heals to perfect health. Moros then turns to Kakuzu. "Ready for your end of the deal?" Kakuzu nods and stands still. Moros pulls off his scythe and decapitates Kakuzu, Kakuzus blood flows freely out and his soul flies into Moros's bag. Strax didnt notice. too busy with the fight.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:24 pm

Mandelyn wanted to fight Gabe so badly. HE had contributed to her death. She wanted him to die by her hands. Wrapping her wounds tighter she stiched herself shut. No pain was seen on her face, no hurt nothing. Watching the fight unfold she bit on her lip. Walking to Toxic she knelt down healing only him and his spiritual pressure "Youre going to be okay.." she picked him up wanting to yelp taking him to a safer place. She leaned against a wall watching herself bleed.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Kakuzu shakes his head, running to Toxic and getting him out of the way. Moros watches in anticipation. Strax runs behind gabe going to punch him in the back, aiming for his spinal chord. "just.... die...."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Quickly the gates of hell open, the smell of blood that took over the sweet air rumbled thru Demitri's nose." Hmmm dinner?" he asked, but after a few seconds, he managed t recognize the smell of the blood. It was the one of his lover Mandelyn, quickly shutting his hands hard into a fist running towards the smell. Eventually reaching her, sliding to the ground looking at her wound shaking my head. Don't worry about it, I got this." he stated, slowly rising up from the ground turning his body around towards the man that went with the name of Gabriel yelling towards everyone fighting him to back off "Back off!! I got this" he stated, walking towards Gabriel standing right before him. "You have hurt the one I love with all my heart, now you are going to die. Your fight is with me now and no one else." he yelled anger filling his veins waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:19 pm

"It proves youre weak!" She slashes at him getting her knuckles hit with the pistol aas he goes at her. "STRAX GET TOXIC!" she yelled crying tears rolling down her face. (Strax i pushed u n kakie backwards) Mandelyn growls"kini" her hand wraps itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:18 pm

(brb, gota eat)
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Strax blocks the pistol with his sword, cutting through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:16 pm

The armor doesnt budge and tox is getting pushed around on the ground. "well, it works doesnt it?" he swung at mandy with all his force trying to pistol whip her across the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Mandelyn growled rolling her shoulders she turned to the side shoulder getting grazed by the bullet. "Imordis!" she sent her shadows at him starting to rip and tear at his armor. "Kini" her shoulder wrapped with ribbons. she watched her shadows work, tearing at his armor trying to rip it off. "You are weak. Using a damn gun. Hiding behind your son. Weak pathetic fool"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Gabe turned around, no mark on him whatsover. "you dont even know what this armor does, do you?" as he spoke a slash appeared on toxs back. he shot right at her chest.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:11 pm

tox- (stupidity not stupidness lol also please respond to strax and kakuzu)
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Mandelyn then ran at him pushing Strax and Kakuzu back with spiritual, and brakken energy. Creating a sheild around Tox, Strax and Kakie, she watched Gabriel. Turning in her shadow, she ended up behind him whispering in his ear "Death is so close Gabe." Slicing at his back with Blood bane she stepped back eyes shining darkly "Youll pay for taking me to early"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Gabriele took out a pistol and just shot at her, it striking tox and tox not moving at all "now will you strike?"

Tox didnt even feel the strike he just watched in awe at his fathers stupidness and watched mandy
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Mandelyn growls lowly "Oh gabe, im not weak anylonger. You have no army, Hell and Earth and Heavan have armys, you? Have idiots who have no clue what to do." She smirked "Im waiting on you to strike, Ive been provoked but until you strike? I wont kill" Her voice was calm, her thoughts collected, body relaxed
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 pm

(sorry i had supper im back now)

Strax growls but stays back as all his weapons float out of their sheaths. He gets on all fours and runs full speed at his enemy, his eyes turning to slit pupils. "Die!" Strax yells, a new side of himself showing.

Kakuzu's face hardens as he runs alongside Strax, pulling out his Keyblade and Reapers Scythe. "Death shall befall you." Kakuzu states.

Morpheus disappears, having no more power. Moros however appears, and hangs above everything, the Titan of Death is only waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Tox finaly got the plan and satyed behind her, ready to attack. "dad, im sorry, you cant win, were all too strong for you!"

Gabriele was getting upset."why dont you prove it then? and by the way, you remember how i was suppose to save you? tox told me, but i decided, why? one weakling dead only serves me to have a stronger army!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Mandelyn growled at Toxic pulling him behind her yet again "Gabriel your armor? Its useless. I can do so much more in other areas of fighting its unimaginable to your pathetic mind" grinning she stayed calm having no weapons drawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:52 pm

"stupid girl, look at my armor, its imposible to hurt me, even with you pansy spells!" gabriel spat at her

"okay thats it father!"tox pulled out his blade and marched tword gabriel
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Mandelyn laughed grabbing Toxics arm whipping him behind her "No Gabe you are wrong. Ive grown up a long time ago"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Tox started running tword gabriel and morpheus and kept gaining speed. "i will destroy you..."he wouldnt stop, no matter what. he would kill him.

Gabriel smiled knowing what was coming "silly girl...here i am untouchable to you or my son or that green mutt you have!"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Mandelyn watched silently "Gabriel oh Gabriel, you must forget I am his daughter, Donalds. I can kill you here, make you be a slave, then kill you again, youll be nothing" she seethed spitting blood to his feet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Tox stares around. "where is he?" he was getting more pissed by the second. he clossed his eyes and saw what gabriel was doing. "what the..." how did he get this power???

Gabriel stood up. "if you kill me i will be here anyway so whats the difference?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:42 pm

Before Strax could fight it she sent energy into him. She stood still then waiting for Gaberiel
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:41 pm

(THATS A MOD TOX ) (edit* attempts to shoot him)
Yes toxic he is" Mandelyn stands. "Osmidian where are you..." she bites her lip looking for her dog. Nisa whimpers "Gabreiel has him..." Mandelyn growls deeply wanting him dead all the more now
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:40 pm

Strax Teleports Toxic to the room, kneeling from slight energy loss

Morpheus slams the bottom of his staff on the ground blasting psychic out, knocking everyone but himself down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: