MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:33 pm

She refused the steak "I dont need it..." she whispered. She kissed him back softly, looking exaughsted, she felt around for his hand trying to hide her blindness now. "I love you too Prince" she whispered softly
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Prince sighed, looking down at her he gave her a rot stake too, followed by a kiss on the lips letting her know even though he was angry, he was still in love with her. "I lvoe you Mandelyn."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:27 pm

She sighed softly, thinking deeply to herself
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:27 pm

He looked down at some regular food, and foudn it disgusting, so h picked out a rot stake and ate it liek that.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Mandelyn felt odd, alone, hurt, destroyed. She breathed deeply wanting to fight the war to begin, to end it all..
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Night passed by as it was morning, slowly Prince rose up from his bed. walking out towards the kitchen walking by mandelyn as if she wasn't there at all.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:19 pm

She stayed up all lnight, self loathing, she finally ended up crying until she couldnt anymore. A large wind blew through the corridors. She felt like ice, cold and distant.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:17 pm

he sighed, not responding to anything she had said at all. Once she had left the room, he fell on his back, sighing covering his face with his hands trying to relax and get some sleep. Slowly he closed his eyes, falling back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:15 pm

She could feel him turning away "Strax asked me to kill him I did not...I apologized to them..." she whispered "Im sorry I upset you." tears ran down her face as she got out of bed her heart ached terribly. She felt around for the walls so she could walk. Then went to the throne room.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:12 pm

He opened his eyes, looking at her and sighed, turning away from her geting on his side. not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Mandelyn got cleaned up then came into the bedroom, silk boxers on, silk bra, she crawled into bed beside PRince whimpering softly. "Love...are you awake..?" she asked softly feeling around for his hands
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Mandelyn just did her duties, killing the evil people of the world. Watching them die. She waited for Prince to calm down and when she did she came home. She was full of new gashes, and blood. She got into the shower rolling her shoulders
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:47 pm

He heard Strax's word, stopping on his tracks turning around to face the man that had adressed him face to face. "Do not thank me, I just find what she is doing unfair to you, me and her were in the same situation, her father didn't want me to marry her, and look at us now. I think she dosen't have a right to stop two lovers from seem each other, if she does she will only be killing you and her emotionaly."
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Strax sighs and he goes back to Hell. He finds Prince.

"Thank you for standing up for me... however i wish to know why... after all i was your enemy for a little while wasnt i?"

(i g2g)
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:40 pm

"Get the hell out of my way Strax" she pushed past and was crying "He doesn't care what i have to say. At all now. For caring about your ass. Now leave me alone. He hates me i assume... and it is killing me." she growled at Strax "So I cant do anything but hope he forgives me and wait here, and deal with some business"
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:35 pm

prince simply kept walking, ignoring every single word that she said to him meaning nothing to him at the moemnt. Prince could take care of himself, and if he failed he knew he would have his brother by his side to protect him. he did't need anyone's help perhaps it would be time for prince to go on, on his own to try and find peace and quiet. To enforce it inot his life by killing off every danger that comes between him and the thing he will be fighting for.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:32 pm

"And She is gone now.... out in the open." Kakuzu sighed.

Strax had a bittersweet feeling. He teleported next to mandelyn and slid in front of her. stopping her from running. "go ahead. make it count. my soul will simply return to hell anyways."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:28 pm

She tried to keep herself from enflaming "Perhaps that is true, but the second that you are gone it is done. They will find us and they will kill us. Maybe not Strax, you or Kai, but Amilieah, her child, Zero, and myself." she shook her head "They see everything, I was once an angel I know these things."
She watched Prince punch it, feeling her heart constrict. "I fully understand Prince. But you don't understand what Council does. No I won't stop taking it if it keps you safe." She growled "Fine." as he left the room she glanced at Strax her eyes ready to burst into tears, her hands were enflamed. she opened her wings, grabbing her broad sword and left for herself and Prince to calm down. She ended up topside, walking, running on the asphalt.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Prince bursted with anger, showing it with a single punch against the wall. His hand penetrating the brick wall without a scratch on his hand. "Do you not understand the words that I speak mandelyn? If they don't try to be happy, than they will simply be in sorrow, there is no point in life to try and keep us safe if we can not be happy. Stop taking all the damamge, let them try and do something to us because I promise you, there won't be a council anymore if they try anything. Now if they need someone's permission than. I give it to them. Just let them be free and do as they wish, stop taking the damage for us and let me and my brother handle this." he whispered, looking at strax and the door, walking right through it angry.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Kakuzu walks into the room "You dont seem to realize, unless Strax and I are out in the open we, and whoever is around us, cant be seen. Our Psychic cuts our ties with anything we want. and although we cant cut your ties with that curse, we can however cut the ties to the "radar" you speak of. in other words right now, we are all invisible because im in the room. Kai is actually really safe because Strax has the same ability."

Strax smiled, having know that Kakuzu would make it all better.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:19 pm

This just upset her more "No you did not ask. She is only sixteen. She has much more to learn, and with the wars coming up now she is a target because she is engaged, just Like amileah because she is married. This makes Kakuzu, Donald, You, Me, Ami, Kai, Strax, and Zero, as well as any children or affiliation as good as dead." she turned her face away. "I told him that because I cared. Because I would rather he not be dead at the Councils hands and by extenuation my own." She sighed closing her eyes "My friends my family, you are all going to die if we don't stop this. Strax and Kai were under the radar until that stunt." her eyes when they looked at him, were clouded over, she was going blind. "I have been taking the physical damage and mental damage of their actions to keep them and us safe.." he noticed more brands, more scars on her body.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Prince sighed, hearing the words that mandelyn was saying to his friend Strax. he did not agree with any of it, he would have to stand up for him, knowing this was not fair for him. He reached out, placing his hand on her shoulder with a small purr escaping his lips. "Enmough Mandelyn, they are both grown ups, they don't need our permission for marriage if they love each other. I mean come on, did I go and ask your father for your hand in marriage? No i did not, so leave the guy alone already, you are acting like a child towards all of this. Because if what they are doing is wrong and should be stopped, than why are we even married when we did the same?" he said, his eyes still bright red, hoping you would stop this none sence.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Strax simply stood on the other side of the wall. he knew how angry she was. "this is going to be impossible"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:08 pm

"You should have paid attention more then Strax." She watched him back into the wall, her calm broke quickly, trying to master her anger about this was difficult. Her hands were ignited, she slammed the black and emerald fires at the wall where Strax had gone into. Her hands doused, her calm came back. She looked at her husband, her life, love and soul softly. When he pushed her hand away she felt a twinge of hurt inside her, closing the wound she sighed "Dangerous how? It is far more dangerous for you not to feed." She felt another twinge as he moved away. Closing her eyes trying to control it she breathed out deeply. As he kissed her she kissed back softly. She calmed slightly "I am angered with myself, with Strax for asking Kailileah to mary him without my or your permission." she looked down "Half angel, just like I was before the brands." he could see her eyes were clouded slightly. She shivered from his hand "I still am sorry"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Strax stood. "I simply dont remember that being one of the rules, however, as you wish." Strax bowed and backed into the wall, slipping through it as if it wasnt there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: