MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:30 pm

"No Im not. I would Love to kill them all Strax. All of them." her eyes held bloodlust and need to kill
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Strax moves quickly ready to catch her. He pats her back lightly. "you going to be alright? and would you like to go somewhere?" He offered to help her go anywhere she needed
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Mandelyn nods to him "Its...oaky.." she whispers. She stands up holding out her hands infront of her face
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Strax hears the screams and he bursts in, he however notices that she is fine... relitively. "sorry for bursting in ma'am" He leaves the room and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Mandelyn woke up screaming in agony. The genetic materials of when and what she had in her old body started to take over. She writhed on the floor. She turned into a wolf letting out ear peircing howls. then to her human form, then her angel form, then her eco forms, the elementalism forms, then her demon form . Letting them all meld together she turned back to what she looked like again before the changes in her dna. She lie barely breathing.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 pm

Strax Walks around wondering what he will do, he had to protect them. He would have to wait until Kai woke up along with Mandelyn. He didnt dare leave his post. He Didn't want to chance it.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Kai and Amileah were fast asleep. Mandelyn had a second body no. Her true body. She too fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:58 pm

The children landed next to Strax and he brought them to bed quickly. He then heard the cry of Selena, and he ran outside, seeing Mandelyn falling he Growled and jumped, catching her in his arms. He quickly ran her to the Royal Chamber, so she could recover, He stood, decked out in all his weapons, having borrowed the Blade of Selena again. just in case a battle followed
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Mandelyn watched the blade glow walking up the stairs. Council opened up. The angels all stod in awe whispering her name. Her story, the rumors. She walked in swords dangling from her perfect hips, her beautiful body. Her genetically enhanced body. Aarous, Amatil, Marcus, Michell. All greeted her. "Lets get this over with" she muttered. placing her hands on a desk. Guns in her hands.
"We have a deal for you"
"what kind of deal" she asked Micheal watching his intense eyes shine at her
"The kind we do not kill you in"
"I am listening"
"Leave Prince alone he is an angel not fit for you"
"you must forget Micheal..." she said eyes closed fingering the guns "I used to be your superior, I can still kill you all" she whispered toxically
"Deal?"
"Never."
"big mistake" he drug the girls in duck-taped and drugged. She hissed a growl "Get bent. She ended up with them all on the floor, holding the girls, she sent them down to Strax. She was bloody, bleeding. "I will never Micheal leave him or my children or my friends. Ever" she said snapping his neck. Alarms rang sounded. She teleported her old body to her home in hell before she got to the gates angels tried to stop her. "Fuck off" she said slamming them into walls. She fell from Hevan then slamming to the floors of hell. Groaning she felt the genetic atter go into her system.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:41 pm

"Selena... send luck to Mandelyn. for whatever the reason she has gone to Heaven" The blade of Selena, which Mandy has, glows for a second then stops.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:38 pm

"I can do that...she will be happy to hear from you" she walked out grabbing her swords. going up top she waited at the gates of Council
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:36 pm

"Alright Mistress... if you could... let Kai know i say hi..." Strax pulled out his sword and exited, starting to patrol.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:34 pm

"No it is not alright..." she muttered to herself "I am fine... I need to go up to the angel Council...they have invited me for a meeting...I need to go alone. Protect my home and my love please." she murmured "The girls are safe...they are members...they cannot die."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Strax walks in, not having heard what she just said to herself "Yes Mi'lady?" Strax asked "is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:23 pm

"Strax" she called him back to her. She kept getting messages from the angel Council. Sighing her daughters were angels, she damned herself to free them. "I need to get my ass up there.." she muttered
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Strax sighs and Teleports the man out of Her room, and then Strax leaved, feeling rather disliked.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Strax would not be getting out of it slowly in any way. She watched duncon eyes flaring. "Hello Strax.." she replied cooly watching duncon. Her eyes were like daggers
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Strax held his sword to his side still concentraiting, waiting for the man to leave.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:17 am

Strax had moved to the doorway, hearing her last sentence he turned and walked in, still standing by the door, but the simple movement showing he was at her disposal. He was trying to make up for everything, slowly, but still trying. His hand did not move to his sword however, instead he concentrated, so he would be able to teleport this man out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:07 pm

"I plan o stay with him for all eternity now kindly get the hell out of my room?" she asked him cleaning her room up qietly wanting him to leave her alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 pm

-He smiled and appeared infront of you.- No running away now. I have more to tell you. - He chuckled and looked into your eyes- Back to this love thing. You ignored it. Why fight with the one you love if you love him. I mean. Love is supposed to be perfect. And perfection never fights. - He smiled looking deep into your eyes.- now tell me the truth. - He locks all doors and shuts off all mind connections so its only me and you who can hear.- DO you really love him. Or is he just the now guy who you love but don't plan on staying with for all eternity?
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:54 pm

Mandelyn growled at him knowing she had to back down. "For now you win, just wait though duncon youll see." she spat on the ground ."My father backstabbed me and aparently never fucking cared then. Going to her bedroom she slammed and locked the door, swearing to herself, beating on the walls. She did have an Idea of what would happen for she knew it all. Smiling to herself all she had to do was again bide her time. She wanted him dead now, she could wait though, she knew what she was now, he didnt, he had no clue, noone did. Grinning she whispered "You may have taken a few pawns, but i will take your king dear duncon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:48 pm

-He smiles and raises his hands chuckling to himself.- Really you think you are calling the shots. WH=hen you know nothing of the 7. Nor the Grace of 8. Pity. One so small thinks so much. Well Go ahead and try to get the angels to kill me. - He chuckled and stood up.- Send the Seriphims to Kill me. Oh wait.- He paused and smiled. He held up a small amulet.- Only 3 people have the power you speak of. One is hiding. One stands in front of you. The other Is you SO Called back up. - He leaned down to look into her eyes and smiled.- As for you demons loving you. Guess what. They would stab you in your back if they knew you were not the true ruler. A massive riot will bust. Angel would turn against you. All would try and kill you if they knew they had a chance to take the throne- He smiled and Held a contract in his hand.- As for the souls. I hear by take them in the Name of the Angel of Death Azereal. - He handed her the contract and smiled. Taking the throne burning a pentra gram on his chest.- And Father is only on vacation. Never did he give you his soul. He is just letting you think you shine. Something bigger is about to go down and you are clueless.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Mandelyn growled hands and body glowing brightly, pinning him to the wall by him throat she spoke words seething "Duncon you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. I am half angel now, an angel is the King. What do you think will happen to you if i bring Council down here? Oh yes i have the power to do this, as well as all the demons on my side, They enjoy my ruling, will gaurd and protect it with their lives. The angels? If you even think about trying to take over, I have an agreement with them that they will come down here and harm none aside from who I indicate. you have no idea what I can do to you or who I am now. Leave my home unless you have a war to fight or will back down and be a general." she said unclenching her fist from his throat "Even if he did not leave it to me, I am the one in the high chair, I am the one calling the shots, and I am the one who will kill you if you attempt a damn thing." she growled sitting back down. "If you dont fight about something it isnt worth it it means you do not care, you wouldnt know what love is, noone will have you more than a fortnight."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 pm

-He smiled and looked to Mandy.- You think you are his heir. Ha You not even good enough to be that rock I spit on. Let alone a queen of hell.- He chuckled and looked away.- And If you love him. Why fight with him. I mean. Love is eternal and all. But no where in the dictionary does love have fighting involved. - He chuckled again.- And Yes there is an Heir. He just had alittle run in with me not to long ago. A small boy named Malick. Well. Was a small boy. - He laughed outrageously at this.- You think you are the True queen. Ha you are nothing of the sort. You don't even bare the cross nor the symbol. Donald didn't give you anything. He lied to you. - He smiled and chuckle slapping his knee.- And you thought you had power. God that makes me laugh all to much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: