MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Land Austoria

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Land Austoria - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:03 pm

Claireiella smiled back to Strax; nodding her head. ''I'm glad I met you. He has a son, and he's all grown now so it seems. Where has he been? I haven't seen him in a very long while...'' She applied, briefly; sitting up on the bed he layed her upon. Her hand were folded together; resting on the top of her lap.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm

Strax's eyes flash, much like Kakuzu's and he smiles, seeing how she knew him and his father. He then smiled again. "Ah... I saw the Ace of Spades, but I'm guessing he is your Ace of Hearts. I'm guessing that makes you the Queen of Hearts. Hmm... just don't live up to her name of the Bitch, and make sure not to drive him to be the King of Hearts... the suicide king." Strax smiled lightly and nodded. That was his name.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:20 pm

She tilted her head sideways, as he asked his question. ''You seem psychic much, why don't you figure it out yourself?'' She replied to his question with another; awaiting its response patiently. She knew Kakuzu long ago, when he used to train her. She was just a little bit younger than she currently was, and she hit her First fight just because he was the one to help her in the First place.

''Oh!'' She partially gasped in a quiet voice, as she felt him picking her up. She then felt something warm, and fuzzy underneath; finally realizing it was only the Pillow beneath her bottom on the bed. A smile swept on her face; lifting it back up to look over towards the man. ''Hmm.. Ace?'' Red lines began playing around her cheeks, as Claireiella tried as much as possible to hold in the soft chuckle that eagerly wanted to be released. ''A very dear card to my heart. Someone I sincerely cherish. Know what I'm saying.. Strax?'' Pausing for a few seconds, she only wanted to make sure it was the right name. ''That's your name, is it not?''
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Strax turned to her. "Forgiven... now how do you know my father? And me for that matter?" Strax was obviously really confused now. He walked her over to a hut and brought her inside, picking her up and putting her on a bed. As he picked her up a playing card flashed through his mind, the ace of clubs, he quickly thought of the card and how he just held her, even though it was for a brief second. "So... who is Ace?" He asked, having figured it out from his psychic hint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm

The man knew nothing about the lady laying down on the ground infront of him, and he just offered her his help without even awaiting her acception? How cute.. She thought to herself; noticing his way of walking away from her. She held up her stomach; standing on the ground, the bottom of her palm pressing against it; holding her up, strongly. ''Son of.. Kakuzu?'' She let out a chuckle; shaking her head at the current circumstances. ''Kakuzu, Kakuzu? Are you serious? You're his son..?'' She smiled, softly; walking over to him, and gripping his lower arm into her hand. ''I know you.. Stop it right there, don't go away.'' She applied, waiting his turn.

''I'm thankful, and I'm sorry. Is it not enough how I appeared to be so much apparently weak. I do not have that much strength to hold my anger, and confusion inside of me. I feel weird.. Real weird.. Forgive me, yes?''
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Strax looks at her.

"I am Strax Aerio Eragous, Son of Kakuzu. That is Mayu the Fox. and my shadow friend is Shade. You seemed to be in pain so I stopped it." Mayu uncurled and rubbed up against the young woman, showing that she was alright. "Although I'm not sure why you were in pain, I have put a pain reducing spell upon you, you should be fun as long as you don't get too much pain at once."

Strax sighed and started to leave, she seemed ungreatful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Slowly, she whimpered; laying her back down against the tough ground occuping the space of the Water Land. A sigh slipped off her lips, as she felt the sensual feeling of cold water rest upon her forehead. Closing her Grey eyes, the soft glamour in her iris faded away, just as she closed them. She knew it had been much more hard for her to stand.. All this drama, and mixed up emotions. The pain, the tears, and the current immense unknown feeling she was having. ''Wh-Who are you?'' She asked; her eyes opening widely once again, as she seemed as if she was trying to visualize who stood up before her.

She felt a smooth gentle sensation beneath her head. ''What the hell?'' Midways through the process the being infront of her was doing, Claireiella pushed him away; shaking her head, her brows attached. She also felt the bouncy feeling of the cottoned-like pillow underneath her head. ''Who are you too?!'' She asked the creature laying under her head. ''You fre-..'' She paused; deciding not to spell what she was going to spill off her lips.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Strax blinked at the suddenness of her reaction and then kneeled next to her, placing a hand on her stomach he searched for the reason of her pain. He stayed completely silent, he also put a hand on her forehead, searching for any signs of mental causes for such pain.

"Shade. Go get me a large leaf, soak it in water, she feels slightly warm and it should calm her down a little. Mayu curl up under her head, be a pillow." Strax ordered, still searching for the problem.

Shade went out to the Land of Nature, finding a palm leaf, he then went back to the Land of Water and soaked it in the river, he folded it up and placed it on her forehead, leaning her back to where Mayu, the Light blue Fox, has laid down, creating a nice pillow.

Strax's brow furrowed. There was no Cancer, there was no bad bacteria, nothing. She was perfectly healthy. Strax sighed and simply took out a small bottle, from mid air. He took out a small brush also and painted a symbol on her forehead in clear ink. The symbol glowed for a second and faded, as did her pain. It was a simple pain reducing spell that would break when a lot of pain was inflicted upon her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:12 pm

''Mmm..'' She groaned, painfully; resting on the cold grass. Her eyes were yet closed, and her body was unwillingly shuddering. She had no idea what was going on with her, but she felt rather weird because of the sudden fall. Another frown appeared on her currently pale face, although it still had that tanned complexion. She heard sound vibrations roaming around her ears, she somehow knew someone was there. As it is well-known to her heart, she wanted, and much wished Ace was the one to run over to her. She realized otherwise, as she felt some unfamiliar hands touch her body from the back of it. ''Huh?'' She slowly opened her eyes, then she once more felt safe warmth, so she ignorantly closed them again.

Next thing Claireiella knew was seeing some creature infront of her. A human possibly. Her sight was vaguely blurry, for water covered most of her face. ''Mmm.. Uh.'' She groaned, a bit crushed over the incident that just occured to her. ''Oh My Fuckin' God!!'' She screamed in pain; her hand quickly breaking off the way towards her stomach. It held itself there, strongly; as if it was securing it from anything painful intruding her body. It was something from the inside though. Something was deeply hurting her, and she still had no idea why. It was killing her. It was murdering her inner soul. It was slowly vanquishing her abilities.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Strax's ears twitch as hears a soft thud, his hearing ever advanced because of his psychic.

"Out." He commanded his shadow creature, it jumped off his body and stood before him, a black creature of what looked evil, but was quite good. The darkness that it is filled with shivered and it knew what Strax wanted. It slithered off into the direction of the thud, searching for the cause. It turned into a jet black copy of Strax, and used its keen nose to sniff out anything strange.

The Shadow reached the Land of Nature and smelled a creature. It climbed up into a tree and jumped from one to another. It found the creature whom had caused the thud. It jumped to the ground and picked up the young woman, carrying her back over to the Land of Water as quickly as it could. It set the woman down in front of Strax, who looked at the woman, he vaguely remembered her, but couldn't remember her. He looked for signs of heat stroke, for wounds or bruises on the back of her head, but alas he couldn't find the reason why she was passed out. He went over to the river and got a bucket full of water and he splashed it on her.

"Hey girl, wake up." Strax commanded nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:30 pm

As the first foot of her own was pressed against the Green grass of the realm, Claireiella made her First appearence into the Nature part of the clearing. Her eyes closed for a couple of seconds, as her nose sniffed forward; smelling the soft breeze of the atmosphere. It was much beautiful, and the essence smelled amazing. Of course the usual scent of Claireiella took over the realm; covering most of the surrounding with the familiar yet mysterious mixture of pure Tulips, and White Roses. Slowly, she made her Second step; walking gracefully upon the ground. She cleared her throat; swallowing her own warm saliva; rethinking about disarriving. ''Hmm..'' Rather quickly, Claireiella changed her mind; deciding she should stay in it place for a little bit more. Something flew over her mind, and penetrated it; flowing around in her roaming thoughts. ''Wonderful.. Now, if only..''

A smile formed on her pretty little Pink lips; decorating her whole face with the happyful expression of a wish. She wanted her one, and only to be currently around her. Her dear. Her darling. Her husband. Her Ace... Claireiella loved that man much more than she could ever love anyone. She knew he was the one to always be around her. She knew he was the one for her, and she also knew nothing would ever change her mind about such fact. Her head tilted to one side, as she let the rest of her thoughts drown down to her heart. They swept gently; recovering the pain gained from being away from her dearest.

Her Grey eyes glanced over to where a large rock rested. A sigh broke off the smile that was printed on her lips. She shook her head; slowly making her way towards the seen rock. Pressing her feet yet gracefully upon the ground, her lips parted; allowing her upper canines to sink into her bottom lip. Her long Brown hair peacefully layed on her uncovered shoulder; the magnificant Sun-light snuggling into each, and every strand of her hair. Suddenly, and out of no where; a giggle escaped her lips, as she moved her hand up till the curly formation of her bangs; pushing it backwards. Shaking her head once more, she was apparently laughing at something she remembered. She then slowly moved her hand back down to her stomach, a frown taking over the happy expression, and throwing it away like it never really existed. ''Agh..!!'' She whimpered in hurtful pain; her teeth nudging eachothers. ''What the...''

Midways through the place she wanted to be at, she fell to the ground. Her eyes slowly closed, and her hand still on the top of her stomach. She was sadly passed out. The reason yet unknown, and still unacknowledged.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:46 am

Mayu yipped and chuckled. "im Mayu, Familiar to Strax Aerio Eragous. You should meet him." Mayu said cutely. She danced her way back to Strax and sat there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:45 pm

She jumped off the tie swing falling down hitting the ground with laughing. She gets back up She looked at the little one and smiled.."I am Serenity and who are you?"She spoke at her with a smile placed on her lips
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Strax lay in the lush grass, slowly falling to sleep as a light breeze brush over him, his green fur looking fairly similar to the grass around him, but darker. Mayu ran over, sensing a young woman. She trots over to her.

"Hey. Who are you?" Mayu questioned once she caught the woman's attention. Mayu looked rather young, but was in fact 103. She was still naive at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:04 pm

She than held onto the tire swing as she felt her body go weightless as she flew back and forth. Her eyes settling high up in the deep blue sky. She smiled sweetly as she rocked back and forth. She than removed herself while swinging and climbed up onto of the tree swing while still swinging back and forth. She almost fell off but she held onto the rope. Her eyes gazing around the luscious place that she was going to call home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Serenity walked barefoot with the grass tickling the bottom of her feet.She looks up at the sun and felt it baring down upon her. She raised her arms up high and started to run. She than did a running cartwheel in the grass. Her legs flying way up in the air and landing back down on the ground. She than did it again keeping up with the speed she was at. She than tripped up laughing as she fell on the ground. Her dress up to her knees. As her brown hair curly hair was all frazzled up. She combed her fingers through her hair and stood up rubbing her head. "Hmm what should i do.."She asked herself quietly and ran to a tree slipping into the tree swing. Swinging her legs back and forth enjoying her peaceful world.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:34 pm

A small bubble of psychic appears, next to one of the houses in the land of water. the bubble pops and Strax walks out. Mayu is on his arm. She jumps to the ground and sits at the edge of the cliff.

"Master.... this looks dangerous... are you sure you want to be here?" Mayu asked, her blue fur shining as she looked to him. Strax smiled and backed up, he then burst full speed, his green fur rippling in the wind. He dived off the cliff, knowing how deep the water was exactly he used his psychic and power over air to blast him into the water, so deep that he grabbed a shell from the bottom and swam back up before drowning.

"Got it!" Strax yelled up to Mayu, who breathed out a sigh of relief. Strax climbed back up the cliff until he reached the top. He handed the shell to Mayu, before she could yell at Strax, and she smiled and nuzzled his arm.

"Thank you master." She cooed happily.

"Your welcome little one." Strax laughed lightly

(ooc real quick. Strax and Mayu do NOT have a relationship like a master and pet do on myb, they are great friends, not sexual.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:20 pm

The land of Austoria was created out of a woman's Imagination that happened to turn into reality.Small places set up for lodging or just to live. There was fresh ripe fruits everywhere. No one could ever go hungry.Water falls and lakes covered the land of the realm.The grass and the nature as well. What was there was sheer beauty.
-------
Land of the water
------
There was two main things on this realm. Land of water. Land of Nature. Now the land of water is different from water all around it has luscious forests. Well the whole realm does. But this part of the land involves beaches water falls lakes and rivers. For which the relaxation of the soft gentle wind and chimes from a house on top of a huge hill where a waterfall is there back yard. Through the crashing sounds of waves can be heard a mile a way it is still a relaxing Place to be. The water will be great one of the main water falls is 'Autumanga' Which is the largest out of the whole realm. It has four houses on each side of the river on top of the water fall. And down below water. Surprisingly there is no dangerous rocks at the bottom and the water is deep enough so that you couldn't kill yourself. The Exotic fish that live there are very friendly and playful. The birds are exotic also. Dragons roam the world as well you could actually train yourself a dragon and only use it for flying purposes. The world of Water was created for just the enjoyment.

---Land of Nature---

In this land, there is more earth than water. Yes a few occasional lakes and rivers maybe one or two waterfalls. A great verity of fruit and vegetables growing. A lot of Mammals for food. Wheat and so forth. Trees grow endlessly as the houses her built on grassy plains. For housing and lodging. Now also it is a little bit different from the Animals. More Mammals and other types of birds. The canapes are endless as well. The land of A woman's is a peaceful resort a perfect get away should I say.

----

The use of this place is to relax rp
There is a couple of rules no fighting in the realm in here.
Keep it pg-13 no over the limit snuggling or kissing.
If you are going to rp or stay in the houses make it known.
And make sure you know how to rp more than 3 sentences.
----

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3