MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Land Austoria

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Land Austoria - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:22 am

For a minuite,everything goes quiet, then a burst of a loud song broke the silence, then around the middle of the song, the doors of the building whip open with a force pretty great, slamming against the walls behind it. then the sun shines in your eyes and you can only see the figure of a woman standing in the doorway.

Then all you hear from her is a slight, dark chuckle from her then loud clacking on the hard floor. Her talls, black, lacy boots comming up to her knees was the source of the noise. The way she was walking gave her an impression, her hands on her hips with an evil cocky smile on her face her head held high and snoody-like. she was wearing a lingire looking top,bright neon pink armbands that matches the bra-like top, a slouchy rainbow belt, 7 a black tutu with a rainbow trim. She was wearing a lot of jewelry & mmulti-colored extentions in her teased blonde pigtails.
The first impression some people had on her was a snoody bitch or a weird freaky girl,but she was the complete oppisite of that, she was actually a pertty funny girl with a big heart she said in the happiest of tones "Hiiii guys!! I'm Nobue McGowan! but you can call me Dawn!" Behind her was a fluffy white llama who was very, very wierd. His hooves clack with her boots as she was holding onto him giggling, "Ok llama..you cause no trouble today. Understand?" the llama made a llama noise as she walked along with him. they made it to where everyone was as she stopped a couple feet from them then backed up some, she always felt like a burden to everyone, so she simply walked away from them and sat on the ground far from them petting her llama.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: |Varoom?|   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:59 pm

As a smile was drawn on Claireiella's face, she finally figured out her body was actually rested on the surface of the cold grass on the ground. The smile stayed there with each tiny movements she did, it was there even when there was a slight frown when the Sun-light hit her Grey eyes. The gentle blush on her cheeks was.. Gentle. It made her look quiet innocent, with the semi-formal clothes she was wearing. Everything seemed to her as if it was rather too bright than it should be, but she appreciated such grace much. Slowly, her lips parted; allowing her teeth to sink into the edge of her bottom lip. There layed a light scar, it looked a bit Bloody; but nothing was really flooding off from it soft skin. ''Oww..'' She whined, in the known small amount of pain. Shaking her head, she let out a sigh; a sudden chuckle slipping off her lips as she remembered something unforgettable. ''Heh,'' ''God damnit!'' She cursed, unwillingly. Her hand reached for her lip, and the tip of her Index finger pressed against the edge of her mouth. She felt something liquid-like on it, and she knew for sure it was a couple of Blood droplets. The smile of her own widened, and she shook her head at how destiny made her day.. In the most wonderful ways it could ever do.

Claireiella kept her rear pressed against the ground for a few minutes; remembering many memories about her and him. It was well-known, and it never was to fade from her confused mind. She knew nothing at all could effect what she was currently having; not even death if it was impossible. The love will stay, it'll stay for good - and as the famous Poetic Master says,
''Love has no Happy Endings. Love doesn't have an ending.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:50 pm

The small cub growled in playfull-ness. Its paws tapping the fingers of the woman."Its a her, and its mother is the one i used to take care of for a long while. Its a gift from both of us" She spoke to Avery and smiled..She than looked at Ace and smiled feeling his arm wrap around her she laughed.."Love you too" She than thought of a perfect gift for Ace knowing how much he would like this gift. She told Ace to get out of the water and stand next to her. Once he did Sh smiled.."Make sure you guys dont shit your pants okay" She nodded at them And she looked at ace..And than she whistled loudly. A high pitch almost a scream of death. But than the wind startled to blow badly around them. Drying them off quickly. A loud screech came from far away. Than a roar became closer. Serenity than ran behind Ace and pushed him into the gust of wind. She than smiled with blood racing through her veins."Ace" she screamed because the wind was blowing so hard he couldnt hear her talking through her normal voice

"Here is your present!" Than suddenly a long beastly dragon dropped down on the ground.It was just a baby but it was huge. Its head was at least as half as tall as him. Its body was bigger than the tiger she met with. It stood so tall. It had a copper eyes. Its scales where blue and red. A blood red stripe across its wings. The wing span was at least just at least half a football field long. The dragons eyes stared at Ace. Then the dragon screeched at him. Nudging ace with its head. Almost knocking ace off his feet. Serenity walked to the dragon placing her hand on the dragon..."His name is Shalel " She patted its head and softly stroked its side. It was bigger than her horse too. She than pointed at the back."Hey Ace get on him.. test him out you would love him A lot.." She nodded at him and chuckled trust me!"

Than she turned to Avery and placed a hand upon her shoulder."Hey listen look over here."She pointed at the water.."Look at it hard do you see that glowing ring?"She smiled and looked at Avery.."Well its something you would love to death..it comes natural from the bottom of the lakes and rivers and waterfalls." She slipped into the water and swam down deep till she grabbed a big necklace at the bottom. She swam up. It was glowing with bright colors One of averys favorite. She than smiled."Each jewel will turn colors depending on your thoughts like if you think happy thoughts it will turn a shade of yellow.. and so forth." She smiled and pulled herself back up from the water and smiled.."here" She held out her hand and she noticed something of Ace. He was missing someone, she knew he had someone special in his life. She smiled at him and thought about herself and how lonely it is to live here.

She sometimes begins to hate it that its so perfect and she has no one to share it with most of the time.She walked up to Avery snapping out of thought and placing the jeweled necklace in her hand.." I hope you enjoy this place..Both of you can visit as long as you guys want to... and the offer to live here still stands no matter what i promise you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:16 pm

The new feeling of letting her beast and herself join together for one simply felt amazing on her skin. She could feel, hear, and smell anything that was under this heavenly place. She looked amongst the premisis with her golden eyes as she smiled innocently, still tasting the soft sweet taste of the fruit among her tongue. She felt utterly at home, but yet she had many homes now. Though she wasn't complaining, she loved them all, she was grateful to have so many people to care for her. But now as she was dripping from the water, her mind on the soft winking of the man that called her sexy. It made her smile, but she still wanted the warmth of her lover, Arcane, to feel him around her in the water, along with the beasts together in harmony.

Turning her eyes she watched everyone around them as she began to let her eyes surround the woman who was walking into a cave. Curiosity began to surround her as she settled herself in the warm water, waiting for her to return before setting back. She simply was comfortable where she was, no danger was lurking through the shadows, just the life that she missed. letting a deep breath pass her lips she felt the soft warmth of the silky water amongst her skin to clear her mind before she could hear a soft mumbled growl of a big cat. She turned and slipped out of the water, seeing Serenity handing her a cub. She looked into the cat's four purple eyes as she smield down at it, touching it's nose sweetly before giving it a soft kiss on its forehead as she spoke, "now thank you so much. Is it a he or she? And are you sure you are giving this to me?" Her eyes scattered among the woman as she waited feeling her pulse slow as she could feel the coolness around her skin. She turned her head before she finally watched the man in the water.

She could feel that he was longing for his lover as well. She knew how he felt before she turned her attention back to the tiger cub in her arms. She cuddled it closer, her fingers tracing through it's fur before she finally sat back, but didn't get the chance to as she suddenly felt the man's arms around them and spoke that he loved us both. She laughed quietly before settling the surprised tiger cub in her arms before she spoke, "I love you too Ace. haha." She chuckled once more before looking at the both of them before sitting on a rock to sway the tiger to back to the peacefulness it was before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:05 pm

As he heard the small quote that she had placed upon his ears, some what true towards the whole situation. "Vary true young woman, but indeed this place is simply marvelous, i have never really seen something as beautiful as this I can tell you that." he whispered, letting a small chuckle escape his lips as the words of confidence escaped his lips. "Thanks for the offer madam, but i already got a home where I am happy, the name of my lands is called Legend as my last name is legend as well. thank you for the offer though, if I ever lose my home land and have no where to go, i am sure this place will be the first thing to pop up into mined to live in. I hope that’s alright if the offer still stands by than." he whispered, watching you throw a fruit at him, catching it looking it over making sure that it was safe to eat. The facial expression Serenity had as she bit into it was funny, it seemed tasty, why not feed off it. Quickly he raised it up to his mouth taking a big bite of it letting the sweet taste take over his mouth.

He laughed watching the fluids of the juicy fruit come off serenity's mouth, it seemed good. Quickly Ace took a big bite off it, eventually finishing it as fast as he could. He desired more, but he did not want to seem greatly at all from how well it tasted, this was not his home, so he could not take everything and simply make it his own. He was grateful that she had actually allowed him to have some of the blessed food, looking up straight at the woman, smiling as he spoke. "Thank you for the delicious treat Serenity, it was truly a feast for my mouth." he whispered, laughing at the fact of the animal been trained but not actually using the abilities to keep the people safe. "Well if it is completely aware of what he does, next time he attacks me he will get a strong slash of my blade thru his head." he whispered, trying to be mean so the animal would be somewhat scared of him. Once he was asked to clime up the rocks to jump off, a small chill ran thru his body. The rocks were not the thing that was bothering him. The crash was what was bothering him. A drop than big upon the water is the same as a drop from a thousand feet up to a concrete floor. He would try it out wither way. Quickly he climbed up the rock eventually reaching the top with both Avery and Serenity.

Once he was at the top of the hill he saw her immediately pass him at a fast speed rate. Jumping off into the warm water as if nothing could go wrong to her. He admired her courage, and simply watching the facial expression she had upon her face made him want to jump in as well. Her well detailed body showed before the big splash came laughing knowing that he had to do the same. Quickly he started to rip off his own clothing, letting him exposed with nothing but his boxers that kept his private member from flashing to the female that he was around. He slowly turned his attention to Avery winking as he smacked her butt gently playfully. "Meet you down there sexy" he whispered, taking a few steps backwards so he could get a run to it. Quickly taking off, running at the speed of a bullet quickly jumping in into the water. His hands waving in circles for the few second quickly getting his chin down and his feet straight so he could make a smooth penetration into the water. "That was awesome" he yelled admiring the fun activities there was upon this place.

Once he was at the water, all he could do is stare up to Avery, wondering what the matter with her was. Knowing that she was completely focused on something that Ace could not understand. the tattoos that were visible upon her seemed to be growing, amusing Ace greatly wondering what was the thing that made her do these things. He would simply stay quiet about it, not wanting to offend her with his own opinion and thoughts about everything. As soon as he was about to see if she was alright, he managed to catch the precious smile that she could only give out form upon his lips. Making a smile of his own spread apart greatly as he watched her, wondering if she would jump in with Serenity and him to simply have fun and enjoy themselves.

He laughed, watching her take another bite of the sweet fruit that serenity had gave us to feed on. He was slightly jealous, he wanted that grape fruit. The pure taste of its juice was irresistible as everything here simply seemed to be perfect. The moon light shining upon us as the water reflected the light making it all around bright to reveal the precious beauty off it. Once Avery had jumped off the cliff, he stared, watching her movements making sure that she was not to get hurt. The only thing that he wished that could happen was that Claire was around, to simply swim with them and cuddle with Ace. Husband and wife together sharing pure love.

Once she came off the water to the surface, he simply splashed both females with water chuckling to himself about it. "Serenity, this is really beautiful, I have never really been in a place such as this with two great friends. " he slowly started to swim forward, placing one arm around Avery as the other wrapped around serenity pulling them into a group hug. "I love you girls, this really means a lot." he whispered, the only thing that could make this the moment of his life was if Claire was around, his sweet caring lover that he wanted to be around with. He simply looked up, watching the beautiful golden dust fall down upon them from the birds, waving at them as he screamed with great joy "Thank you for letting me be at your home!!!" he said, simply looking over Avery hearing her as he nodded" I can see that my friend, I am glad that you are now having fun with me and Serenity" he whispered simply falling deep into the place atmosphere relaxing almost as if he could fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:37 pm

"Wonderfull!!!" She chuckled talking to her looking at the beautiful deadly markings forming on the womans body she was happy that they were getting fond of her home. She than walked inside the forest and past a couple of bushes. She looked around and saw a tigers cave. She walked in it seeing a mother tiger nursing her cubs. Than suddenly Serenity bowed her head towards the Mama Tiger. The tigers look was pure white with a red streak across its spine it had four eyes, with purple eyes. Its nails where pure black and its nose was huge. The tiger stood up it was taller than Serenity. Serenity walked to the cubs and pointed at one of them..The tiger nodded its head. She picked up the baby and walked out of the cave back to where she saw the woman resting.."Hey..here.." She gave the woman a cub. The cubs furr was white with ten streaks across its spine. Its eyes where pure blue but with a hint of purple.."A gift from the nature and me.." She chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:27 pm

The soft thoughts of everything, her beast began to take over. She could feel it raging inside of her, but then it just wanted to relax. She leaned her head back slightly letting her beast form take over. Her Emerald golden ringed eyes turned into a light yellow which had the glow of the beast, they were looking together, cuddled up next to each other as she stood there. She could feel the tracing of many delicate tattoos began to cover around her eyes and framing her face. Each delicate swirl, the soft thorns of the pictures, taking over for the sign of death, but the single flower near her right eye turned into a golden flower. She smiled softly, feeling her muscles increase slightly in size only until she could feel the other tattoos growing down her arm, showing her beastly stripes.

Avery turned her head catching the Frachis as she simply bit into it, but loved the sweet taste, though she loved meet better. She could feel the soft juicy sweetness dripping down the side of her lips until she drew it back and let it hang in her hand before wiping her mouth. She nodded and whispered a thank you before stepping closer to the water, seeing her run forth and jump down the falls. She looked among the woman and smiles. Her teeth growing almost like a vampires, but this was for her beast form as she moved forward with such speed that she now rested on top of the falls before jumping over. Air surrounded her perfect motions of her body as she kept them tight for the dive. Suddenly the air was gone and she could feel the warmth of the water surround her body before she swam around for a slight second, opening her eyes to the darkness.

It was beautiful there before she finally broke the surface, excitement covering her accented beastly voice, "That was amazin!" She chuckled softly pulling herself up onto the rock, pushing back the dress's skirt so she could step over and just rest against the rock. The beast was calm as well and wasn't raging against her as she just simply sat back, listening and watching the beautiful realm that surrounded her. This was breath-taking, simply amazing and she felt that nothing else mattered, just the soft peacefulness and tranquility. Lettin her voice carry over the water to look at the man that she was beginning to call friend she smiled, "The beast is coming together, and I know that it's trained, it just has it's outbreaks." She smiled sweetly before looking away at the water again, ready to fly once more and feel nothing but air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:12 pm

"Thank you.."She looked at the woman."The being inside you..will calm down if the area around you suits its appealing am i right?"She smiled feeling the presence of a fourth being in her.She looked around.."The water is clean and warm..and cool.."She chuckled "You should live here both of you. You guys would enjoy my world. Things here could be so much better."She spoke to both of them as she walked to a tree with its glowing leaves. She than plucked a fruit from its branches and tossed it to the woman."Frachis thats what the fruit is called.." She plucked two more tossing one to Ace. Serenity than bit into it.

letting the juice from the ripe fruit drip down her chin. She whipped the juice up smiling..The sweet nectar of the ripe fruit fulfilling her taste buds"And by the way Ace.. Massia is trained.. it has a mind of its own "She looked up and pointed her finger at the sky"Both of you Look.."She smiled as birds started circling them. She pointed at there wings.."Look at there wings as they fly.."She smiled as their wings flapped and a golden aura came off of the wings that flapped the small gold glitter falling down.."Its their blessing to you guys in there home.. your stepped in there home and you are welcome..plus these birds are very rare here.. so you guys are lucky.. and please try out the water fall you would love it.." She pointed at the top of the hill. It was so far up longer than two football fields together.."Listen there is no rocks at the bottom its completely safe it will be fun come on!" She shouted climbing the rocks. After about fifteen minutes she was ontop of the waterfall. She took off her dress so she was in her

underwear and bra she didnt want her dress getting caught in the way of seeing. She than ran backwards away from the cliff preparing herself for jumping in. She than started to run fast. 90 MPH for when she as just about 10 feet away from the cliff. She jumped up high and began to form a swan dive. She than started to fall in the position she wanted. She than closed her eyes and held her breath. Than suddenly the warm water covered her body as she hit the water swimming deep down. She opend her eyes and swam upwards.She took a first breath out of the water."See its fun!!" She panted and swam to the edge pulling herself up.

^BOTH OF YOU ^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:58 pm

He laughed, shaking his head at the word of her animal not been able to be trained. He knew that every animal could be trained, if the owner of the animal actually placed enough attention to it." Actually if you want and spend enough time with your creature and teach it to behave, it is actually possible for you to make the animal behave around others you know. The key is simple; you have to actually put time into it to actually be able to accomplish what you want to do.' He whispered, as soon as he let her hand go, he heard her request, pulling him on to a horse willingly doing so."Alright they are closed" he whispered, shutting his eyes completely not been able to see anything. Once he felt the horse come to a stop, he slowly jumped off it, making sure that he did not fall down upon anything. Once they took a step upon the dark cave, he heard the echoes and the wet surface of the ground as he walked, knowing that they were now in a cave. Once they came to a stop, he slowly opened his eyes, admiring the precious beauty of the water fall that was right before me. The precious sound of water crushing down upon the lake was music to his ears, simply looking at the most beautiful thing around the place at the moment who was the lady who had brought him here." This is something unbelievable, it is beautiful I have never seen something like it." he whispered, a wide charming smile spreading across his lips slowly reaching out, letting the water trace thru his fingers smiling just wanting to jump in the lake and enjoy himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Ace, Serenity-
Feeling herself just rest against him, she kept her head facing the water, letting her be mesmorized by it as she simply just rested against it as she processed his words of just letting her beast out before she just shook her head and spoke, "I already know the beast." She whispered, but this was before she could see a women come and pick him up. She smiled, feeling the soft excitment pass her mind as she looked towards her, watching her take Ace into a dark cave. She used her senses to follow before she followed in behind. She spoke, seeing the different multi colored flowers as she spoke, mesmorized forgetting about the beast completely, "Whoa." She stepped forward, feeling the soft himidity as she just moved towards the flowers, watching the glowingness, forgetting the other people were there. Her beast was beginning to calm at such a sight before she spoke towards the woman, catching her name as Serenity, "This place is beautiful." She leaned forward touching the flowers, letting her soft finger tips glide over the presence, hearing the soft buzzing bees and soft humming birds against the flowers. This place was magnificent before she finally stepped forward, and standing still, waiting for both of their responses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Ace smiled, watching her, wondering what was wrong with her. He knew that there was something there that was bothering her. He could tell by the way she moved her head and her facial expressions. He simply let his mind flow, letting her thoughts come into his analyzing her, hearing about the true beast that was hidden way deep inside within her. The thing that made him laugh was the fact that she was actually trying to hold it in, he holds a monster within him, which was able to brake thru once in his regretful time line at the beginning of his embrace. He killed many men, was actually recognized as one of the strongest. That was actually when he had let out the dangerous beast within him break thru. It had made him become much stronger than he was, wondering what she was thinking about as he did not want to be in her business any longer."My friend, I know that you are holding in a monster within you, why not let it out every now and that? I am sure that if you do so, it will make you much stronger and feel so much better about yourself. Get to know that other half, if it becomes dangerous and way out of hand, I promise to help you come back to your normal self." he whispered kissing her cheek, wanting a smile to spread across her lisp and forget about everything bad that had been troubling her these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Her eyes were a light crystal blue as he glanced into them. She smiled and grabbed his hand and started to walk away from where they ran into each other."Come with me"She let go of his hand and started to walk even faster."Your going to Love this if you love the way it is now.." They were in the land of water and she chuckled walking faster.."Yea well i cant teach a dog to loose its own mind to do one particular thing you know." She smiled turning back at him as she watched Massia turn into a horse. Massia started to trot . Serenity Whistled and Massia stopped. Serenity picked her pace up running looking back to see if ace was following her quickly.. She jumped on the horses back and clicked her heels against the side of Massia."Come on. your going to love this.."She than smiled and let Massia turn around.Serenity grabbed his hand as he was running lifting him upon the horse. She than tapped Massia lightly and they took off faster and faster. Until they heard the sound of crushing waves. She spoke out to him.."Close you eyes.."She than got off the horse leading Massia lead into a black cave."Keep your eyes closed."She spoke as she opend her fist and allowed bright light guiding the way. Than they felt water sprinkling onto there skin like a light drizzle. Than they came about to be under a large water fall. The light was nowhere to be found. But only pink,light blue purple, green, red orange violet plants glowing there bright light making the place look so heavenly."Open your eyes.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Ace-
The soft algea against her back now began to cool more, though it was getting warmer when she simply watched the man. She saw the soft grin and suspicion began to cover her face as she watched him come closer and pull her closer to his body. Now that she was close enough, she could feel his side against hers as she just simply sat back at the friendly embrace before she sat back, listening to his words. She nodded, looking into the darkness, before back at the water. She could see the reflection of herself, making her think of the beast that was raging against her stomach then she thought about Arcane as she was beginning to miss him, but he had been gone for a while. A counscious thought of if he was coming back came into her mind as she spoke, the accent of the beast still there, "Well that is good to hear. My life is alright, just stable at the time, now all I need to do is control the beast." She smiles, letting out a soft chuckle before she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:31 pm

He let out a laugh as he heard her welcoming to her world, it seemed that she was quiet clumsy to be doing this that often, he could not stop these things from happening, but he could protect her from killing herself and danger from around. "Yea it seems that you need to be more careful and to actually train them to know when someone is a threat and when they are not." he said, trying to say it in the most respectful manner not wanting to insult her in any way. as he was cleaning his sword of her blood, he noticed her hand reach out for him, a small smile spreading across his face, knowing that this was a sign of friendship. Quickly Ace let the sword fall back into its case, accepting her friendly gesture, shaking her hand firmly in sign of respect. "What a wonderful name Serenity is, my name is Ace legend. it is a pleasure to have met a woman such as yourself in here.' he whispered, letting her hand slide off his as his fall back down to his waist. "Yes I like this place, I love the night and the way it makes the area feel peaceful and calm." he whispered looking into her eyes waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:22 pm

A small grin spread across his lips, watching her lean over a rock, wondering if he should join her in this peaceful night that they were sharing together. A small though ran thru his mind, laughing as he would simply give it a shot. Slowly Ace walked towards her, laying against the same rock with her, letting one of his hands slowly trace around her hip, pulling himself closer to her as he did so. Once their lap touched against one another. He let the one hand that had pulled him to rest upon her shoulder leaning forward into a great greeting with a small kiss upon her cheek. “I have been great actually, just here and there enjoying life as it is. Nothing too bad has occurred in my life just yet, what about you? How has your life been?" he asked, quickly that grin he had formed upon his lips switching into a charming smile as he waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:20 pm

She shook her head and felt that the man was licking her wound. Her eyes widen as she started to stutter.."..W-w-welcome to my world.." She mumbled with a chuckle.."I'm fine i was chasing my dog.. i guess he found the scent of you"She rubbed the back of her head.."he has been my guard dog for a while.."She smiled a bit and touched her cheek noticing the wound was gone. She than looked at him and stared at his face taking in every bone structure in his face. She looked at him and smiled while putting out a hand towards him.." I am Serenity.." She spoke out as she slowly got up. She called over Massia her dog and the dog stood by her. She placed a hand on the dogs head.."He is good.."She spoke out smiling to Massia. The dog nodded as its eyes went to a crystal color nudging up against Ace..as in a welcome & a hello. The dog pranced back to her sitting on the ground. "So how do you like my realm..?"Thats all she could talk about. she also forgot to ask him what his name was. and what he was doing here.."Oh i am so sorry i forgot i am sorry i ran into you.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Her body layed against the rock, the softness of the algea against her back as she let her eyes get a glimpse of the moon through the reflection of the water. The soft twinkling of each droplet movin amongst the water realms within the liquid, she began to hear the man's reaction to her being here. Her eyes pulled themselves away from the sparkling water to the man that stood not far from her. A soft smile caressing her lips, her hands laying flat against the surrounding rocks as she spoke, her voice soft, though the beast's accent surrounding it, "I have been okay, just keeping in peace and serenity. How about you hun?" Her voice seemed to carry as her eyes traced his face, watching his reactions as she noticed that he was quieter than the last time they had spoken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:09 pm

As he was simply standing there, in peace minding his own business, a strange type of dog ran towards him, wondering if it was going to be friendly or if it was going to attack him. As he looked harder and focused on it. Seen the dog’s expression and aggressiveness, knowing that it was going to try and attack him. Quickly Ace reached back to his sword, sliding it off its case holding it firm and hard from its handle with his right hand. Shaking his head, knowing that if he wanted he could take this dog out in a split second. "bring it creature, lets see what you can do." he whispered, as soon as he lifted his sword up to attack the creature, a female came in-between them stopping the dog from doing so, he felt his sword be pushed gently knowing that it must have touched her. Quickly Ace placed his sword away, running towards the female growling extremely loud towards the dog so it would go away. Once it went away, he placed pressure upon the wound, whispering into the woman "relax" he said, recognizing the woman as she was the one he was assigned to protect. Quickly Ace licked the wound, taking in the taste of her blood. As his tongue traced the wound, it let off some medicine, disinfecting the wound as it closed within minutes. Slowly Ace got off her, helping her rise up wondering if she was okay. "Are you okay lady?" he whispered waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:59 pm

Slowly Ace turned around, been able to hear the foot steps of a woman walking thru the grass of this place. The vibrations that it gave off thru the ground helped him determined where she was coming from, it was behind him. The only thing he did not know, was who was the woman that had been walking towards him, once he rose his head up to see the woman, it was no other than the one that he debarred the most Avery. Their last meet was quiet interesting; it was glamorous and delightful, wondering if she was actually here or if it was simply his mind. "Hello there dear, how have you been?" he whispered, staying quiet as he waits for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:54 pm

The dogs head rose slowly and sniffed. Its four nostrils finding out some scent near by. The dog started barking its bark was vicious like something of a cow dying with a cats pitched. Also sounded like it was on auto tune. Than The dogs started circling around Serenity. Gaurding her. The dog stopped in the direction it smelled the scent of another it charged forward to find the smell or the person. The dog ran fast its four legs trampling everything in its path. Serenity saw Massia freaking out and Serenity started to run after the dog not wanting anyone to get hurt. She took off her sweater and ran after the dog.."Massia COME here!!!!"She screamed out loud trying to get the dogs attention. The dog kept running and so did serenity. Not long did the dog reach the scent of the being.Than the dog noticed there was two people. The dog stopped as its eyes were blood red. The dog crouched down onto the grass moving its body slowly the barking stopped the dog was about to attack both of them. following them slowly . untill. "Massia where are you!!!!" Serenity blindly ran past her dog and ran into the man knocking herself down on the ground. She looked up dazed from what happened.."Wha...?" The dogs head perked up growling. The dog ran towards her licked her cut cheek. Serenity felt blood dripping down her cheek and the dog tackling her licking the cut.She cut herself with The mans sword on accident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Ace-
The soft sound of the beautiful falls around her, seemed glamorous. The deep darkness of the night as it surrounded her, she could feel her hands gliding over every surface of the lively forest. The farther she walked, she could hear the falls become louder before she finally could feel the soft drops. Letting her beast senses grow, she turned her head, seeing a shadow of a rock, then someone near the edge of the forest. Her body moved closer to the rock, resting against it as she could feel the cool wettness of it as she could hear the soft muttered words of his. Letting her voice carry over the sounds of the fall she spoke, "Hello again." She turned her head, letting her eyes fall down to the ground, running her fingers through her hair before sitting back. The coolness keeping her calm, her toes simply dipping into the water, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:39 pm

As the area of this place seemed to be calm, and welcoming any visitors that would accept to come into this place. A man named Ace legend took a step forward into these lands. The time of this place seemed to be late, as there was no sun but a simple moon keeping the light upon this place. "Hmm what a peaceful aroma and place. He whispered to himself, wondering if he would find anyone that would be interested in talking to someone such as himself, he was a dangerous man, someone that you would not want as an enemy. He was wearing no shirt, as he wanted to feel the smooth wind explore his body carefully, on his back he was carrying a sword, been held there by a sword case that went all around his body from his shoulder to his waist and back to keep the sword from falling. On his pants he was wearing a baggie pair of blue jeans, keeping his member from showing around. Standing there in peace, waiting for the perfect person to arrive and speak to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Serenity fell asleep, as she held onto her dog. The night shift came in and all the wild animals were out walking around doing there business hunting gathering food.A weird noise came from outside. There was something out there scratching on her window. She awoke with her dog moving around barking at the shadow. Serenity saw the shadow and screamed. She got up and saw it walk through the window and reach out to touch her. The shadows face was never made it had two red glowing eyes as it reached out to her its mouth opening all the way. Then it grabbed her than everything went black.Serenity awoke screaming."Ahhhhhhhh" The house was filled with her screams. She panted and placed a hand ontop of her chest trying to calm herself down. The dog jumped up and licked Serenitys cheek.."Another nightmare.." She slowly petted the dogs head.She got up and walked outside seeing the bright moonlight staring down upon the realm. She looked around and saw fireflies roaming around."..So..calm.." She whispered and walked into her house and got a glass of water in the kitchen. She pinned her hair up into a ponytail and walked to her room and pulled out a light white sweater. She than wrapped herself in it."Come on Massia" Serenity said as she jogged down the stairs walking out her house the horned dog following her. She started to walk past the glowing plants that helped her see where she was going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:25 pm

She looked around and noticed another in her land.They were now coming into her land. She adored it dearly and wanted everyone to at least have a share in her world. She walked through the flowers. The soft exotic petals slip against her skin like a soft silk blanket. She let her finger tips spread apart and touch each petal. Her eyes closing as she took in the sweet aroma. She hummed a soft lullaby. Her hair swaying in the calm winds. She twirled once more. She than stopped in her tracks looking at a house with the chimney puffing out smoke. She knew people were living here. She than walked past a small creek. Up the steps she went. she cracked the door open and peeked inside. She heard stomps coming towards her. Than suddenly the door swung open. A tall dog with horns on the top of its head. Four eyes two on each side. Fur that was like pure leather.The dogs eyes was black. As the white mark on its forehead was very shiny. She screamed being tackled by the dog. Feeling the licks being placed upon her cheek. Serenity pushed the dog off slowly laughing. "Calm down Massia" She patted her dogs head and stroked the ears of the dog.She than got up and brushed herself off. She walked in and sighed as she sat on her couch. She sunk in and felt lonely. Her house seemed dark and dusty. She needed life... and love in it. Massia ran over to her and hopped on the couch curling into a ball nuzzling Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Strax sighed lightly. "He has been dead..." Strax sat down, a guitar appearing in his hands, He starts playing Thunderstruck by AC/DC. He chuckled lightly at how hard the song seemed to be. but how easy it really was to play.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land Austoria   The Land Austoria - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land Austoria
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next