MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
+2
Mandelyn~Prince~
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
+Aurora+

+Aurora+

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Mandy-Her lips parted slowly as she noticed the smile at the unkown woman.."Hello" Aurora said with her fingers gliding up and down her arm as she stood there with a smile curling her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:14 pm

The light of the moon lighting up the area seemed to calm down everyone upon the realm, although light surrounded this area with fire and rage since it was hell he had just stepped in. A legend, if not a myth had entered the room, a man wearing no shirt, carrying two swords on his back with long blue hair covering his eyes walked into the realm through the trees of the forest, his eyes could barely see through the small space his hair had in-between each hair. His eyes looked from side to side, seen a beautiful blonde female in a distance wearing a dress, his tongue licked over his lips at the beauty he could see. His body switched from the direction he was facing towards the beautiful female in a distance, taking the first step towards her; followed by many others he had eventually reached this female. His hand reached out, having his stormy blue eyes look her from her eyes down her body and back up into her eyes. "Hello there, my name is..... Ace.... Ace Legend" he whispered, raising his head up, enough for her to be able to see his beautiful dead eyes, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterrp.heavenforum.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:09 pm

"You needed to experience the world fr what it was and go out with what I had taught you Nathan. I had to leave so you could grow" she whispered as his hands had ran across her wings her black flames had died down slightly as she had smiled brightly at him sighing happily she embraced her old friend and student tightly.

Sencing a new precence she turned to the woman noticed her as Aerons and nodded with a smile .Aeron once loved her but it was no more. She folded her wings in with a smile. She loved the world. Her world
Back to top Go down
nathan

nathan

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Looking upon the wings of an old friend a soft laugh passes through Nathan's lips. "This is hardly hell" the flames turn for a dull orange to pale blue showing that he was relaxed. A hand reaches out and runs along the wings of his friend no pain was sent shooting through his body. "Why did you leave me all those years ago?" the question was something that had been plaguing his mind ever since her disappearance all those years ago when he was still innocent to the ways of the world. His eye's were now cold but somehow there was a kindness hidden deep inside them only ever shown to those who knew him well enough.
Back to top Go down
+Aurora+

+Aurora+

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:03 pm

A small petite woman was walking in the green forest. Her baby blue eyes sparkling like the galaxy above them. Her smooth pink lips that were as soft and moist. Her voice was that of an angels. Her attitude was always positive since Aeron swept her off of her feet. She felt at home with him, she enjoyed every little moment they could share. She was in love and surprised. He lifted the curse and made her a better being. This womans name was Aurora. She had long wavy blonde hair, she always wore a long dress that sometimes went up to her knees or her thighs. This time she wore a long white shirt with blue jean skirt under it, she also wore cowboy boots with her headband wrapped around her head keeping her hair in place. She looked around to see if anyone was there.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:59 pm

Mandelyn stood from her throne smiling "Welcome to Hell Nathan." she whispered from the shadows. Her wings were sharp like daggers, they were as if daggers in the lighting. Her perfect body aside from mismatched scars was in a black dress. Her onyx hair fell on her shoulders. A rose in her hand. Nisa sat beside her smiling
Back to top Go down
nathan

nathan

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:57 pm

The winds blow through the air as a being descends upon the lands, his wings spread as the flame dances upon them. He looks around as boredom seeps into his mind. As his consciousness finally becomes accustomed to be alive once more he stretches his muscles a little. "Hello?" his voice calls out wondering or rather hoping that someone was around to reply to him.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 am

Strax took immediate notice. "Mum you look tired." He stood up and placed a hand on her shoulder. He started to send her energy and took her fatigue from her. he spoke into her mind. "Kakuzu was part vampire... meaning im part psychic vampire, i can steal fatigue, or any emotion." He smiled lightly, and hugged her. "would you like some help with this? you look busy."
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:20 pm

she nodded to him, flitting around helping people with their drinks and foods. She was tired, sore and needed to sleep son or feed, but with Council here it wasnt an option for either
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:20 pm

Strax sits down in a corner. "alright mum"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:19 pm

"No just getting them drunk because i cant drink" she giggled "Kidding. But its okay really Strax"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:51 pm

"I actually meant am i interrupting an important conversation?" Strax backed off a bit, just realizing that he is kinda the center of attention right now.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:48 pm

"No you're allowed to be here, my home your home. And you're on my faculty"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:42 pm

"The worst part is that it was just training... although we had a bet going... the dick will do anything to win" Strax rolled his eyes. "so ummm am i interupting anything?"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:38 pm

"Kakuzu..." she groaned "Id go but he'd just teleoport me away too..." She smiled softly, feel your new sibligs kicking " she smiled again
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm

Strax waved nonchalantly to the council. "im not. my dad and i were fighting against a few enemies and he teleported me away... i blame him" Strax shrugs and smiles lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:33 pm

"Why are you wrecking my house is the better question." she put her hands on her back, she was pretty far along. "To much to handle right now. Im trying to keep a war from breaking out with old friends..." she gestured to the council members
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Strax slams into a wall. "ugh.... fucking dad..." he looked at Mandelyn. "hey... whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:23 pm

lol i guess this is over
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:22 pm

Nisa let her hands wave them back to right before the affair had started before donald came around before any problems became. She reverted to her dog form and smiled as mandelyn walked into the yard passing out drinks to Ace Prince herself and the council members. She was pregnant, from Prince, and Aces daughter was growing inside of her as well a side affect from the time loop. No memories remained from it at all, no memories ever would remain from the loop.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:19 pm

He waved "good bye mandelyn"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:18 pm

"You'll still have a daughter Ace that I can't change say goodbye to her." she looked where Mandelyn was and sighed
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:17 pm

"Then go head, it will save me a hell of a lot of prombles" pats the human form creature" thank you"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Nisa growled transforming into her human form for the first time since her daughter was born. She growled in her dress that looked like mandelyns . "It is my business when she is my daughter Ace Legend. I do not condone her actions and I am thinking of reversing our time stream so you and her never were." she looked like mandelyn but just a smidge older
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:13 pm

He looked at the dog, rolling his eyes he turned away "none of your buisness dog" leans foward and licks its lips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next