MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
+2
Mandelyn~Prince~
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Mandelyn came out of her room pointing to Donald. She looked frightened. Scared. Hurt. She was in her war clothing. Her skirt and her wings looked like daggers. Her armor looked beautiful on her
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Ace comes down, coliding with the groudn with his fist landing upon the groudn first, the ground beneath him shattered creating small cracks to escape his landing spot where he had landed. "Has anyone been calling for me, or is it jsut my imagination?" He asked, looking around, hoping to find someone familiar, he hadn't been part of this realms in a while, hoping peopel still remembered his name around here.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterrp.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:19 am

-Donald chuckled slightly and shook his head. He didn't care much for her over risen anger. He thought he had explained he will never have to heart filled motions torwards anyone. He thought also that ace should hurry the fuck up. Donald was growing impatiant.- Somebody get ace for me.

-- No more from me till ace posts
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:01 pm

She frowned smashing the intercom "BETTER?!" She yelled in her room, then realised it was sound proofed. "I broke the intercom, come take a look see if that makes you feel better." She frowned from how he said he loved her too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:55 pm

-He looked at the girl who kissed his cheek and Nodded.- Ok good. Daddy um.... Loves you too. - He smiled and watched her leave.- I know you are listening in still. Better stop.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:54 pm

She nodded walking up to her fathers throne. Kissing his cheeks softly. "I love you daddy. Tell Ace I said hello." she went into her room, making it sound proof .She listened from the intercom system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:52 pm

-Donald smiled and looked to the girl. Knowing not of her intentions for herself he only smiled again.- I need Ace for my own reasons. - He chuckled and shoo-ed her away with my hands.- Now Go I must speak in private. - He chuckled alittle for he knew Ace knew what he wanted.-
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:45 pm

She walked closer to where he sat sniffing the air. He stank of blood. Her fangs extended from the smell. "Why are you looking for Ace father?" she asked sitting in her old throne. Folding her legs she watched closely. She knew she couldn't travel to Kakuzu's relm until she resurrected herself, in this spirit form she could at least see what was going on. She needed her body to heal itself. It took time... She knew only here, council, and pergatory were where she could travel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:29 pm

- Donald chuckled at the question shaking his head.- Oh No i am great. - He stetched his body on his throne and layed down. He needed Ace for something special.- Hmm Ace. Your lord summons you Now. Get your ass over here. Please? - He chuckled and waited for Ace to appear still.-
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Strax paced back and forth. he knew Mandelyn felt unsafe. but he also knew if he left she would kill him and/or he couldnt get back into this realm. only mandy could at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Mandelyn felt resolve knowing they were safe. She closed her eyes breathing softly
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Strax nods He scoops Kai up, calls for Zero and Ami, when they come up he snaps his fingers and prince appears. Strax then teleports them to a safe haven, where not even the council would be able to have any power. Kakuzu's realm. Kakuzu smiled as his son appeared and snapped his fingers, there would only be one person allowed into this realm after this, Mandelyn.

((yes technically i can do this and its not a mod XD cause its Kakuzu's realm))
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Mandelyn shook her head at the Ace question "No I havent. But I have missed you why would I not?" she felt a burning inside of her, a deep twisting of her heart. "Father...is...something wrong with you?" each word was studdered. She nodded to Strax knowing where he was going "Strax I fear Council is safer than here. Find Prince, find Gabriel. Do not go to Ace. Get them out of here now" she growled on a secure mind wave Donald couldn't hear nor read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:28 pm

-He smiled and waited for ace to appear.- XD
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:26 pm

Strax twirls and fades away, going back to Kai's room to protect her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:25 pm

-Winks at Strax and walks to my throne. Sitting down. His eyes directly on mandy and Strax.-
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Strax looked at donald, wondering how he read his thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:58 pm

-Donald looked to strax and chuckled. He patted his shoulder and walked past him.- No need to think those thoughts my friend.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Strax looked and saw Donald, not sure what to think, he did notice evil intentions in his eyes, but thought nothing of it, after all, it is hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 am

-Donald chuckled when he heard his daughters voice. Although he was rather evil he still had somewhat of a heart. He took one step and flashed behind her and exitted her shadow.- My daughter missed me eh. - He chuckled without even looking at her. His eyes were set on something else it seemed. Having nothing, but ideas running through his eyes. He turned around and Looked down to his daughter after a few moments.- Have you seen Ace?
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Mandelyn smelt him, felt his presence his being. Father. "Father.." she whispered feeling the tingle run up her spine. She ran down to the royal chambers where he stood. She smiled at him. "Father I have missed you." she whispered to him, he voice soft and sweet just as it was for him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:41 pm

A dull roar hit the wall of hell. Whispers of death and sorrow filled the entire dark abyss. He was back. Donald was back again. After his slight departure he was ready to admit he was willing to kill again. He would start to those who betrayed him. To those unworthy of his needs. He looked around in his new form. Warped and twisted like a Jester. He had no more ties. None were attached to him in any way now. His daughter would go against him. His servents would go against him. It was Now in his eyes that he would have to make them depart. He would be willing to end it all to start this over. And now in his power. He could. And He will. Just with a bit of a partnership in which he needed. Ace would help him he thought. If he had the right leverage.- I wonder if Ace Legend would want Immortality.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Strax smiles and pulled her down next to him kissing her lightly. "your welcome. and i love you too" Strax stroked her hair lightly, glad to know he was keeping her safe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 pm

(thats cruel)

She moaned at the bite and scratched down his back especially in the middle "I love you Strax. And thank you"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:33 pm

Strax's body phases through her pinning as he leans up and kisses her neck, the bite marks dissappearing. "small ability me and my father have. healing saliva. a little er... gross but still" Strax laughs and lays back down

(btw the way he phases is a lot like how the cheshire cat does)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next