MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
+2
Mandelyn~Prince~
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 pm

"A peaky vampire" she shows him the bite marks upon her neck "Im fine now though" she giggled at his kiss upon her hand
Back to top Go down

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Strax smiles and kisses one of the hands pinning him down. "and what problem is that love?"
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Kai giggles up at Strax trying to move and snapping her teeth at him. "I have been well. I dealt with a problem today" she grinned deadly and pushed him down now.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:17 pm

Strax entered, smiling lightly at first as he closed the door then he turned and pounced on her, pinning her down playfully. "hello love, how have you been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:12 pm

She snapped out of her giddiness and nodded "Of course you may"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Strax woke up and knocked on Kai's Door. "Love. May I enter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Kailileah sits on her bed a smile across her face
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:46 pm

Strax, slightly weary, enters the hallway nearest the bedrooms and went to sleep
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:44 pm

Mandelyn had finally fallen asleep in her sisters arms from exaughstion, rage, anger, hate. She felt numb. Lisah carried her into Hell a snarl upon her lips from the visions in her sisters mind. She laid her in her and Prince's bed as she sat in her left hand throne fuming
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Strax was literally blown against the wall by the power behind mandy's rage
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:37 pm

"Get out of my head!" she roared in anger blocking him from her thoughts as she flew. She didn't want the help, didn't want them hurt, the blood... she shook her head clear as more tears fell down her face
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:34 pm

The clone poofs and Mandelyn hears a voice in her head "I never left. it was psychic. i made a clone to show me everything so you had back up even if it wasnt much"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:31 pm

As Gabriel had left she sighed out softly, her breath froze in her chest. Lisah didn't ask, she already knew. Mandelyn just shut her eyes tighter, murmuring under her breath. Mandelyn knew Strax was there, she grabbed his throat "I told you to stay home pup, with my family. With my husband, to keep them safe in my absence. So why are you here?! Wh are you not with them." she growled more tears fell down her face as Lisah pulled her away "Go home boyo..." Lisah whispered to him taking Mandelyn to where they once played a s children
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Strax shivers, slightly enraged but for a reason he didnt know. He did however know that he was to protect Kai and the others with his life. Finally he had a reason for living. He had a reason for being...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:26 pm

He saw the tear stroll down your cheek, wondering what had made you cry this time. he knew that these kind of things never made her cry, so there had to be an explication for these events. "Hmm thank you." Now I must be leaving to do my fake Coucil stuff, i will return as soon as possible." He whispered dissapearing intot he wind like ashes in the air.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:23 pm

She could feel the tension in the air, taste it. She wanted to kill Micheal too, she just knew the proper times and places for such events. "If you are ordered to kill any of my family, I assure you Gabriel you wil have a lot of fight to handle." she closed her eyes trembling softly. A sigh blew from her lips as future events passed before her eyes. Lisah held her on her feet glancing at Gabriel for a moment then, biting her sisters shoulder to awaken her. Mandelyn snapped back to reality, nodded to Lisah then answered Gabriel. "You may." she nodded as a tear slid down her pale face. Her wings involuntarily snapped out. She wanted to run away from what was to come, to destroy the world and watch it burn.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:18 pm

Gabriel looked back at the Micheal, a small evil purr escaping his lips as he wanted to kill him right there and than where he stood. "I am sorry for this pathetic been has done to you, but if I am ordered to kill someone in your family, I am afraid I won't have a choice dear. So I am here, on my feet before my enemy, asking if I may join your side in this battle if anything goes down." he whispered, having his thumb stroke your cheek as I was tempted to kiss your lips. "I can't harm an old friend of my." he whispered looking at you waiting for your response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:12 pm

She growled slamming her fist into a tree and shattering it "I am not threatning you, neither are they. Keep them out of it." she sneered at Micheal "Oh so if say Micheal provoked me then I could kill him ithout reproccusions ? Because Gabriel he pinned me to my bed, slammed me into a wall threee nights ago becauseI wouldn't get into bed with his scrawny ass" she hissed these words. She twitched at the mention of the past "I wouldn't expect you to not kill me, Im not asking for you to not kill me. Jus to leave my family and their families out of this." she turned her head to face him "Im not sugjusting you leave me alone or comply to stay anywhere near me. A funny habbit with Council, you hang out with one demon and they kill you."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Gabriel couldn't help but laugh at her empty threats, he was not afraid of her and she knew that. If it had to come down to a death match, Gabriel would make sure that his power, would rise over yours and kill anyone that stands in my way. "Now that I do not find fair, I can not help if your family provokes another member of the council, that will be your own fault not my. Although if you wish to be a hypocrite about it, than I guess I can not change your mind." he whispered, leaning forward pecking her chin slightly. "Just know, even though we have a long history and happy memories behind us, doesn’t mean I won't come at you as if I would come after a killer after they had murdered my mother. I hope you know that, I was just trying to be your friend and stay by your sire for as long as possible, doesn’t seem you will allow that now will you?" He whispered biting down on his bottom lip as he stared into your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:00 pm

Mandelyn glanced at Strax and nodded.
Lisah growled a warning to Gabe. "Please do not touch my sister." her words and beauty matched Mandelyn's tones and anger
Mandelyn twitched angrily "Gabreil I know you must know who." she whispered back in the hug a welcomed embrace from an old friend. A comrade. She took a step backwards from him putting a small distance as he touched her cheek. "I am married now, I am sure you and Council know that. As is Amileah. Kailileah is to be married to my protector." she stiffened at this. "If they, their husbands, their husbands family, or any of the children are hurt I hold you personally responsible. If Prince is hurt in any way shape or form, see to it the Council knows Hell will and can brake loose." Her eyes were fierce though blind. Her Shadows wanted to play, wanted to roam this world. "Is that Clear?"
She nodded to the battle fact "You will be my enemy yu know this. It's a shame, but we all know we will have to fight. Or die." she looked away "Or you could endup like me and believe me it was no fun at all. You will be experimented on, and if you don't break out you will end up like Alissa. Or worse." She nodded again "thank you for your hospitality and the kind gesture."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Strax was watching. to make sure Mandelyn was ok. He thought he could possibly help from here. but not much.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Gabriel sighed, not sure why such a man would hurt someone as beautiful as her. Slowly he turned to face Micheal, his eyews seeming as if he was coming impatient with someone as foolish as him "Did you not hear the words that escaped out of my mouth, I said leave now before I rip your head off your shoulders." He whispered in an angry growel. Looking back and mandelyn, walking straight to her, wrapping his arms around her perfect body, kissing her cheek as he ehard her words. "To tell you the truth, I have no idea who placed a hit on you. Just know that whatever happens here, even if I become your enemy in the battle fiels, i will not harm you at all." He whispered, placing the back of his palm against her cheek, staring into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Mandelyn sttod there in a glare with Micheal, he had just been shocked by the sisters , Mandelyn and Lisah for touching Mandelyn. She wanted to throttle Micheal. "We all need to have this meeting, this war is going to end before it starts." she looked at Gabe eyes pleading for him to end the hits out on her and her family. Mandelyn took it and shook it electrical shocks were gentle but noticeable. "I have been better, who put the hit out on me and my family and why am I branded again?' she growled in detest of the brands, of the hits.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Stone

Gabriel Stone

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:36 pm

"thank you." quickly Gabriel rushed to the room that mandelyn was in, walking into the room seen a man named micheal into the clearing. "I think you should go before something goes down, I will handle this." He said, extending his hand out to mandelyn. "How have you been my real close friend." He whispered leaning foward kissing your chin waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:34 pm

"Its Nisa Gabe..Shes topside, Micheals with her, hes giving her shit, but hes one of your boys so she hasn't masacred him yet. Clearing you used to have meetings in" Nisa tapped one of her pups paws with her own to get him moving "Bed Morpheon"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next