MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm

"Totaly not what I meant Kakuzu..." she muttered into his mind trying to tend to Amilieah. "Hello child" she tried to smile at him while looking at her other daughter tending to her crumpled form. she was balling her eyes out. Regaurdless of how upset she was Mandelyn kept tending to her daughter Ami.

Kai sat beside him head held high. She closed her eyes smiling brightly
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Kakuzu nodded and a small human, with silver hair and green eyes appeared next to Mandelyn. "Kakuzu sent me, im Sae Perry, pleased to meet you"

Strax smiled and sat down when the song was over, placing Kai next to him as the party continued.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Kaililieah smiled brightly kissing lovingly back.
Mandelyn mindlinked to Kakuzu "I need help."
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Strax smiled and kissed her lovingly. "Welcome, to the rest of your life, my beautiful bride"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Kai didnt want to ever let him go. She danced closer to him nuzzling close. Kissing him sofly she smiled giggling softly
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Strax danced, slow and close. Kissing her lightly. "yea, finally" He chuckled as Kakuzu repeats a verse just to made the song longer.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Mandelyn watched from Council the clone smiling as she watched Kai dance. Amis clone smiled as well. In actuality the two real versions of themselfves were balling their eyes out, Mandelyn holding Ami "Shh its okay just cry it out." she rubbed her daughters stomach. A child was inside of her, her husband was missing and possibly dead. Both wept silently.

Kai wasnt even worried about them as she wrapped her arms around her husbands neck. "Finally." she whispered to Strax
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Kakuzu smirked but kept quiet. "Now Onto the Dance!" Kakuzu pulled his guitar out and smashed the Alter with it playing Wonderful Tonight afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Mandelyn had mentaly bitch slapped Kakuzu for his comment "Then you think I am hot eh? Cause we all look alike smart ass" she spoke into his mind from wherever the true her was.

Kai kissed him back passionately as well and also full of love
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Strax slipped his ring onto her left ring finger and Kakuzu clapped. "You may kiss the smoking hot bi... i mean... the Bride"

Strax rolls his eyes and kisses Kai passionately, full of love
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Kai's smile was huge. Her hands took his in hers as she mouthed "I love you" mandelyn turned away eventually fading from sight.
A clone was left in her and Amileahs place

Noone had noticed.

Kai smiled slipping his ring on his left ring fnger with a wide beautiful smile
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Kakuzu turns to Strax.

"I vow to love you for all eternity, to protect you from harm, to keep you happy, to take care of you with all the power i hold within myself... and some of Kakuzu's" Strax smirks. "I promise to take care of you when your sick, to make sure you are safe every day. I Promise... to love you with all my heart." Strax smiled warmly towards her.

Kakuzu smiles and Mayu appears, a small blue fox, with the rings on her tail. Kakuzu takes them and hands them to Strax and Kai. "i bestow the rings upon both of you. simply slip them onto eachother."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Mandelyn simply just growled in a responce and gestured the two onward

"I will love you orever Strax, I am yours forever and always will be. I was never so happy as to when you asked for my hand and I hope to make you as happy as you are making me"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Kakuzu played until Kai made it down to the alter. Strax was still extremely nervous. Kakuzu smiled and raised his hands. "We are gathered here today to join these two in the eternal ball and chain we know as matrimony. Before we get started... actually... i think its better to skip the objections..." He glances towards Mandelyn before continuing. "Alright kiddo's give your personal Vows"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Mandelyn just stood frozen in her place at the Alter. Hands digging into eachother fingernails and claws kneeding into her hands. Her wings were like daggers and clawed into her back.

Her daughter Kai was far to happy to see the uneasy and angered dispositions of her sister and her mother.

She looked as mandelyn did on her wedding day. Stunning beautiful perfectly amazing
The dress fit her just as it did mandelyn.

Amileah kept looking down at her wedding band trying to hold in her tears
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:46 pm

"Alright, take your place... or seat... whichever." Kakuzu walked back to behind the Alter. He had a guitar and he started to play the Wedding March. Strax heard this and froze, he was frozen in fear, but Kakuzu granted him the ability to move and think clearly again.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Mandelyn snarled at Kakuzu licking her hand "do not do that." she muttered. Looking at Strax then back to Kakuzu she bit her own lip "Get it started before I change my mind" she muttered to Kakuzu
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Kakuzu smirked and licked Mandy's hand. "if i remember correctly... he lives in hell... he is already six feet under..." Strax looked really uneasy as he noticed Mandelyn's annoyance and he bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:38 pm

"I am calm for her sake otherwise your son wouldve been six feet unde already like Dante" She muttered. when he yelled the last word her hand clampe over his mouth "I have a migrane, you need to be quiet"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Kakuzu laughs. "please Mandy, calm down for your daughters sake... besides this means now we are RELATED!!!!" Kakuzu literally yelled the last word loudly.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:35 pm

Mandlyn's mind wasn't letting him help or calm her. "I'm not a kid anymore Kakie.... Well that dog needs to..." she started muttering incoherantly and folded her arms tighter
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Kakuzu stepped over next to Mandelyn, placing a hand on her shoulder. He was trying to use his powers of the mind to calm her down. "Calm down little one, you know what they say" He smirks "Every dog has his day"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:30 pm

Mandely growled "Stay out of my head pup..." she crossed her arms over her chest looking at Kakuzu, he knew what she was thinking and feeling. Even if she didnt have feelings for Strax anymore the betrayal was still the same. Different wasnt the word for it. Odd. Creepy. Make her skin crawl. Anger. Many words. Mandelyn felt the weight of where she threw off Strax's necklace at him when he was infatuated with her daughter. Felt her neck for a moment coughed and let her hand drop
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Strax smirks at Mandelyn. "I like that word... clusterfuck... But you are right.... its so... different..."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Amilieah flitted around her twin sisters beautiful body snipping peices of her dress together. "Not my fault you let the dog sleep by you." Ami kept murmuring as she snipped at her sister. The dress was fixed now and more beautiful than before. It was their mothers wedding dress and they were all going to be in it someday. Today was Kais day. Ami looked down at her ring and sucked in a few tears so KAi could not see.

Mandelyn had flown in for the event, a man she once was infatuated with marrying her daughter. What was odder was that man now called her "mum" And His father, was her best friend. Just the intertwined clusterfuck of it all made her grin.

Eventually the girls made their way to the clearing.
Kai was hiding behind a tree waiting for her cues and such
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)   Strax and Kai's wedding (finally) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next