MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Abandoned Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:50 pm

wow...I repulse males apparently...

Chloe stands and looks at Sol, smiling and nods toward the castle "come on" she said sweetly and waited for the man to stand, her gaze flickering to the blood red mist and puppy's leaving
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm

perhaps another time. but i must leave au revoir. *Dissappears*
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Solomon gazing off into all directions, seeing all that is in the night, notices the strange one...with an odd pressing aura, in the direction of the tree....he pushes this thought away, and gestures to carry Chloe to the castle, at the same time nodding to acknowledge Strax's presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:47 pm

He slowly steps into the water and unsheaths his sword. he then stabs into into the ground and walks waist deep in the water. Looking around slowly he shows his fangs and disapears along with the sword, leaving only a blood red mist where he once was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Chloe's gaze lingers on puppy. She smiles after a moment and shakes the man's hand "I'm chloe" she says softly, looking from Sol to Puppy. Chloe smiles at both, catching a small glimpse of toxic, she peers closer but decides its a shadow and turns to Sol "that would be alright" she smiled and looked at puppy "join us will you?" she asked and peeled the bikini top loose of her breast, letting it reform to her chest but not as tight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Tox watches and smiles slightly. He knows that soon the water will be empty and he will be alone. But he must wait it out. He jumps from his tree and puts on the jacket and boots. Slowly he walks to the edge of the water, staring at the small ripples in the tide, longing for it. Staring out across the water he glances at strax and chloe, but looks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Solomon, A 7 foot tall boy, with long silver hair, and misty blue eyes, wearing a white jacket, ceremonial clothing of the Arnould family with the design of an hourglass with 2 halves of a moon on either side fashioned on the legging's, the rest being black leather, and a black leather jacket with white fur around the cut off arms.
He stares at the girl Chloe who appears to be the caretaker of the massive castle behind him.
"May I take you back to the castle?"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Strax's golden eyes slide over to the young woman and he smirks, revealing his sharp teeth. He walks over to her, his green fur swishing through the air, he kneels down next to her.
"I wont hurt you, don't be afraid. alright?" Strax holds out his hand, to shake hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:35 pm

Chloe's gaze flickered to the man with the knifes and she became uncomfortable. scooting away as far as possible without going into the water more. Her gaze remained among the man as she dedicded if he were a threat or not

(eeps short, still got writter's block)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Toxic, called Tox at times, sits in a tree and watches while eating an apple. His black and red longsword sheathed on his belt. His combat boots sitting under the tree along with his trademark jacket. He relaxes and just watches, nothing more, staying completely silent as the scene in front of him plays out. His hair slightly spiked and brown, with red bangs.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:30 pm

Strax walks in, his seven weapons on him. Two great swords, being the Blade of Morpheus (BoM) and the Blade of Cerberus (BoC) hang on his back. His two Katana's on his sides, the Blade of Selena (BoS) and the Blade of Diana (BoD). His dagger, Kratos is strapped to his leg. The Blade of Morpheus is a green Ethrael blade, used to be held by his father Kakuzu. His Blade of Cerberus is a black sword, used to be held by his brother Shen. The two katana's are twin, however the Blade of Diana used to be his mothers, Kyuu. While the Blade of Selena was originally his. Kratos is a small black dagger, infused with darkness. On his arms he has bracelets, attached to chains, attached to hand scythes. On his back is Mayu, the small blue fox with the tips of her ears, tail and feet being black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Chloe seemed to snap out of a trance, the waves crashing against her she pressed herself into the overcoat, thankful for the stranger's hospitality "I am well dear" was all she said, her eyes whispering a thank you to him, her voice was soft and sort of suductive. Chloe smiled at the man and walked withhim back to the shore, sitting in the shallow water as she would keep sand off her body. "I take you are looking for me?" she questioned, nodding to look upon the stranger's face and his apparel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:22 pm

I look out into the water, seeking information on this 'chloe' I notice the goosebumps on her...and find it hard to look away from her body..but my honor kicks in and I run forward into the water, wrapping my overcoat around her...in hopes of getting her warmed...and ask. "M'lady...you should get out of the water."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:15 pm

The large gothic structured castle sat upon a hill, overlooking the ocean, it wasnt so much a castle as a huge beach house. From the patios you could hear the crash of the ocean against the shore, and smell the salt in the air. Seaguls squak along with other night creatures. The house seems abandoned, no lights show through its blackened windows. The castle seems to loom over you as you look up at it.
leaving the structure you walk down a cobble stone path, broken apart and eroding from years upon years of being walked upon. As your gaze stretches out across the sandy beach and out into the chilly water, seeing the reflection of the moon, you spot a woman in the surf. The woman is Chloe, She is the owner of the castle and standing waist deep in the crashing tides. Her orange bikini soaked and clinging to her skin as a new sort of skin. Her body is prickled with goosebumps but she makes no efforts to warm herself. Chloe's chocolate brown hair cascades down her back and pools into the water, wet and curled. Her eyes are a smokey silver as she looks at you, watching you come down the path. You reach the beach and the sand squishes between your toes. you continue to walk upon the beach and down to the shore, possibly a good 40 feet from chloe at the time. (continue)

Sorry...crappy detials and not much to go off but I have writers block at the moment.

Rules of my relm
leave the drama at the door..dont bring it here
stay in character since this is the IC only part of the site
be nice and dont ignroe anyone
thats all I ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Castle
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4