MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Abandoned Castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:40 pm

*ignore previous post* :/
Standing up and speaking to Toxic
"It appears you don't wish to kill me, if you did you would have done it already, I can tell from your aura that you are a strange one, I don't know how you know me, but I feel the same of you, you remind me of someone of my old group in my home lands of Okamagimi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Solomon Flinches a little at the touch of this girl he barely knows, but feels at ease, all that seems to pass through his troubled mind is the death of his family, and this new world he has appeared in.
Speaking in his usual hollow low toned Romanian accent Solomon Says "I thank you M'lady, I must give in to my instinct and search around this place, the one outside who made the loud noise...and there are others, I can sense them, two of them seem very old..and yet so powerful, be them friends of yours? I apologize for leaving you on your own here for now, unless you wish to come with me...you seam warm now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:37 pm

-high fives back- Sweetness! afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:36 pm

11 each

no more OOC in the IC zone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:36 pm

"just came in from the roof"he stared at her, expecting a confrontation. Where was what he was looking for. Why wasnt it here? he ignored these questions and looked at sol. "you...you seem familiar"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Avery- *high fives* nice lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:34 pm

Chloe looked at the man who now stood in her kitchen "hello" she said her eyes flickering about after a minuet "how did you get in here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:34 pm

hahah yea! Razz lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Avery- does the chick in your DP have a pot leaf on her ass?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:31 pm

He appeared in the kitchen looking at sol and chloe. "hello..."he just stared at them, his eyes the purest of reds, his sword gone and his jacket missing. he just stood there looking at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:31 pm

Extremely Detailed? How many sentences, and lines per para?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:30 pm

2 paras
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:29 pm

How long of a entrance do you want Me to type Ace?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:28 pm

bah i poofed sorry sol

Sol- Chloe shook her head, hugging her knees now "no i do not"she said, diverting her attention back to Sol, she smiled at the man and reached out, placing her hand on his cheek "we are friends now, and my home is yours "she said simply "the kitchen is there" she said looking to the large, old fashioned cabin styled kitchen "the bedrooms up there" she pointed to the stairs " and the bathrooms between the rooms" she said, smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Leo-
The water was covering most of her hearing. Since she was sitting so close, Avery could barely hear the creatures in the forest and barely even the footsteps of someone near by. In her ears she could each heart beat. The others talking amongst the realm, and the one that seemed to be getting louder. A soft brow had raised above her emerald golden ringed eye. Her eyes sparkled slightly in the dark, for they always have since it looked like the illusion of her eyes softly burning. At the sound of the person coming, as she could only hear his voice softly then it got louder as he recognized her and she him. Pressing her lips together, feeling a soft smile pull at the corners, her eyes traveled over the man of Ace Legend. A soft chuckle had passed her lips as she stepped closer to him, bringing herself closer into a friendly embrace. She hadn't seen him in ages and now he had changed. So many things were running through her mind on how he had been since they last talked and how was Claire! The smile still played at her lips as she spoke, her accent not overwhelmed by the beast for only the beast wasn't really urged or threatened so he was calm, "Hey Ace! Where have you been man? It has been a long while since we last saw one another!" She chuckled once more, feeling her eyes dull once more as usually the glowing and burning was for people she hadn't of met. It was to scare them off, but she didn't need to use it on one of her best friends. Hearing his voice and his curious words on her she laughed quietly, "I have been good, really really great actually." She smiled as she waited for him patiently to answer her questions since she knew that he could read her mind..somewhat. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:15 pm

I am awake it will turn you on a lot trust me)
As the clearing seemed to be clear from all dangerous creatures, a small male figure started to form upon the area. This man happened to be nothing more but the legendary Ace Legend, the one that has been around with his wife for billion and billion of years. "Hmmm, what is this place?" he stated, not really recognizing the area as this was his first time upon the place. Ace slowly started to walk thru the long grass upon the area, looking around the place been able to feel a female and a man in someone’s bed room talking and another female alone upon the place. "hmm i shall speak to the one that is alone" he thought to himself, looking around at the place, searching for the female that he had been wanting to talk to. Eventually, Ace came across the woman, noticing that he had met her before in his past bringing a bright smile upon his lips. "Avery?" he asked, walking towards her eventually reaching her, his smile getting slightly brighter as he wrapped his arms around her" Avery!! haven't see you in a while, how have you been?" he asked, waiting for her response with great patients..

(damn post sucks sorry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:11 pm

He apeared in front of avery and knelt down on 1 knee and bent over. "hello my master...."he stood still, waiting...waiting...His red eyes relaxed yet his body tense. He knew if she didnt recognize him he would be attacked, but still, unmoving he knelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Solomon ignoring the loud noise sat next to Chloe and stared into the direction of the noise, he looks over to Chloe for a second and asks "Do you know who the one outside is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:08 pm

The soft sound of the crashing against the shore as the tide was coming closer up to the edge, a soft sigh had passed Avery's lips. Her muscles ached from the walk and now she just wanted to rest. Her beast was at ease since she had just gotten to be with her mate not too long ago. The soft wind against her skin as she sat in a thin silk robe that cut off at her mid thigh, seeing through she was wearing her underwear. She didn't feel like getting dressed as she just sat back against the rock, her stomach moving slightly with each breath intake and exhale. Her eyes were on the water, especially on the moon's reflection. The water was magnificent as she softly waited patiently for someone to look her away into the night, to make their way over and speak with her. Moving her eyes away from the water, she stared towards the gothic castle and the beach house, feeling at ease. This was like her home in the nicer part of Hell. It was still creepy, not that it gave her the creeps, but it was quiet and peaceful. She didn't stay here long though. She would get bored with serene and thirst blood and gore soon..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Sol- your posts arent too short, they can be as long as you want, I dont care, and take you time, I know your new so I'm not grilling ya or anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:03 pm

[b] IGNORE THAT POST!!!!!!! new post below!!!

Chloe wraped her arms around the man, allowing him to carry her into the castle, once inside she wiggled down, locking the door and grabbing the man's hand, leading him away from it, into a room, flicking on a light. When the light shines it is clear that the inside of the home is well taken care of and comfortable. Chloe disapears into a closet, changing from her dripping suit into warm ripped jeans and a tank top, the rips about her knees, hips, thighs and butt were placed as if by accident, and gave the jeans a worn look and feel. Chloe sat upon the couch, patting the spot next to her for the man to sit, braiding her hair back into a french braid. "tell me why--" her sentance cut short by the piercing scream from outside. Chloe fell silent, listening intently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:00 pm

*TOTALLY LOST* <.<...are my posts too short?...and does it take me too long to put em up?....I really fail at this X D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Chloe's gaze snaps to the gate and her ears ring from the piercing sound. She wonders what is happening and looks about her. The beach is empty except from Sol and herself, and she known no one is in the castle. Chloe looks up, catching a glimpse of toxic and she shreiks slightly. wondering what he wants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Solomon takes notice that the cold from the water is sweeping in too much, lifts Chloe up onto his bag and wraps her arms around his neck, and runs up to the castle in a rush to warm her, slowly taking notice of the mist left behind from the one with the strange aura...
Solomon whispers into Chloe's ear "Strax took his leave due to a call from his jewel...it is not your doing that he leaves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Standing at the top of the castle holding his sword tox looks out, now in complete form. He watches and waits. KNowing soon.....very soon...it will happen. He looks at the sky and yells a deafening tone that is heard for miles. The sword goes fling to the castles gate and stabs into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abandoned Castle   Abandoned Castle - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Castle
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: