MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ace and Chaela's meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ace and Chaela's meeting Empty
PostSubject: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:50 am

Chaela, had finally moved on. She was able to take her sea green eyes away from the pictures, the letters and lastly.. the ring. Her eyes, were finally clear. Not the usual red color they were from all the bitter sips of the southern comfort, or the Parton. How many nights, did she spend staying awake looking out to the horizon to see him coming back? How many times did she linger on the past, instead of look to the future? None of that matters now. It was done, and she had learned that no man is worth tears if he just disappears one day. No man is worth her feeble attempts to end what she called a pethetic excuse of and existance, the one her sisters helped save. She knew, she had to rid herself of all these remnances of the old days. So she did. She set each precious picture, each note filled with love.. even the ring. But she wouldn't set the ring ablaze. She'd throw it off the edge of the cliff, letting it get lost to the depths of the sea.

Having now rid herself of these omens, she sighed, and took one last glance at the pile of ash in the home-made fire pit. it was hard, to do what she has, but it was nessicary. Turning and walking along inthe dense forest, she pulled the fabric of her sleeves down, crossing her arms acrost her chest. Seeing an old familiar site, she smiled, and practically ran to the front of the castle she used to occupy with him. Every thing was different. The walls didn't hold the same feeling of saftey, the lush smells that used to caress and run to Chaela's nose had disappeared. Standing in the doorway, she shook her head, deciding she had no right just to enter the house without permission, and moved to a small bench covered and masked by vines and rose buds that let off a most delecable scent. This is were she sat, waiting for company that she thought might come, and just to remence on old memories that she wasn't quite ready to give up.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:17 am

As the tenderness of the wind brushed thru the leaves of the trees, the small palms of them danced up and down letting the leaves dance down on thin air until they crash on thin ground. The one leave that was set at the ground was stepped over by a man standing at a perfect height of 5'10 wearing no shit. The only thing he was wearing to keep him somewhat warm was a long cape that covered his member and part of his torso. The only thing that could be seen thru this cape was a strap that went from his shoulder to his waist. This strap was the object that held his sword compound to his back. Ready to be used at any time that it might be needed to be used on. "Hmmm home sweet home." He whispered, letting the strong wind that were dancing against the atmosphere carry the echo of the words across the land. Knowing that, this place must have been abandon by everyone after he had left.

Slowly, he starts walking towards the castle that was set in the middle of the landscape. Noticing the dust, vines and insects become the new inhabitants to own this place. What a shame he though, a place this strong be populated by wild creatures than its original purpose to be owned by Vampires. Once he started to walk thru the halls of the castle, his nose vessels managed to pick up the smell of a beautiful woman. The smell seemed to be familiar to his nose, as if he had seen this person or actually had sexual contact with her. "Hmm could it be?" He asked to himself, the only person that matched the DNA test from the smell, was his former mistress Chaela. He hasn't heard any news from her ever since his friend Zeta had left her abandoned. Quickly he made his way towards the smell, hoping to come across the owner of it, to see if his nose was playing games with him, or was actually speaking the truth.

As he rushed thru the halls of the palace, he came across one creature, that was alone, and sitting on an old bench. Her beauty glowed thru the palace, making every man, and every creature turn to face her simply from the amount of beauty she contained. She seemed to be blonde; so far she matched Chaela's looks. Quickly he walked towards her, eventually reaching her. He placed one hand on her back, as he kneeled down to his knees, so he could look into her eyes. "Hello there, mind me giving you some company?" he asked, noticing the details of her face, knowing that she was now the woman he though she was. The one and only that could actually erase Claire out of his heart. His former crush and mistress, Chaela. His eyes opened wide, his jaw dropping but at the same time, his lips been able to make a large charming smile upon his lips to form. Dimples forming at the end of each smile as he saw her. "Chaela." He whispered," It is me, Ace, your old slave that you use to make love to. Remember me?" He asked, wishing that she looked deep within her pass, to remember him, and their good times together.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterrp.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:37 am

The swoft touch of a hand upon her back made Chaela jump a little, her long blonde hair moving in a wave caused by the slight movement. Her blue eyes and soft pink lips smiled widley as she saw who it was. Each individual speck of color in his eyes peering into hers. She smiled wider; the same smile she used to when she was happy, and safe with the now-or so she made heself think- passed Zeta. Finally an old friend, someone she missed but didn't know where they were. She nodded, and scooted over a little patting the bench next to her, pushing her golden locks behind her ear before speaking in the same voice as always; a river of mealting honey, or a soft angel's call. " Of course you can sit with me, Ace. And yes I remember you well..." She said, unable to make herself look away, until she realized she was staring.

Turning to face the ground, she blushed deeply; a soft rosy color flushing her cheeks. She in truth, remembered him very well. She rembered how she used to wait to see him, how she used to think she liked him alot. Nodding a few times to herself, she turned back to him again. A soft peel of laughter passed her lips as she looked at him closley. He hadn't changed one bit. His cloths were the same, he still had the sword he always carried concealed beneath his cloths, and that smile. the one she thought could light up the darkest of places; caressing each and every shadow. Even his smell was almost the same. The soft welcoming scent, like a lover's embrace in the middle of the night. But something was off, the smell had grown distant, and become sort of.. cold in a sense. her face soon came overcome with worry, looking deep into his eyes. She noticed they had changed too; become what she would call maked and empty.

"Ace.... what happened to you since I last saw you? I've never seen your eyes so distant, and cold." She said, turning her whole body to face him as she corssed her legs, biting on her bottom lip. She still cared, in fact.. she even still cared about Zeta. Just not in the way she used to. Chaela sat, fumbling with her fingers as she waited, and thought. She knew she still liked him, but she ddn't know how much. Every day since she was left in the castle had taken a toll on her, and caused her to put up the same old brick walls. No one was let in. Not even her sisters. Why was he any different? She thought to herself. Why was Ace so different that she'd let him see her emotions right away with out asking? Looking down and frowning softly, Chaela sighed, then looked back up, waiting to hear each individual harmounious tone in his voice again, speaking with her on this bench.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:58 am

The great amount of beauty, and passion that Ace had contained within his body every time they talked, was great. Her face, her eyes, her lips, everything that made her body structure be the way it was, caught his eyes. Not been able to help him but to look over her, and admire it as much as he could. Slowly he rose up back to his feet, his legs pressing down against the ground to lift him self up. Once he stood up, he walked to the front side of the bench, seeming as if he was about to kneel down, although his butt stopped him by placing it against the bench. He than intertwined his own fingers with one another, letting it rest against his hips, right above his shaft. His head slowly glancing up at her beautiful eyes, noticing her stare, wondering if it was a stare to admiring his looks, or simply a stare that she could not believe he was there with her. "I have missed you greatly my dear friend, every hour of every day, my mind spent time thinking how you were, and if you were alright. Now I see that you kept your figure stable, you have even improved it, as well I don't see any visible scars, knowing that you are fine." He whispered.

Reaching his right hand out towards her, knowing that she was now looking at the ground blushing. Was she blushing because of something I said, or for old time memories? Either way, he enjoyed watching the beautiful burning blush upon her cheek. He set his palm on her cheek so gentle, that it felt like a feather had just landed upon someone's stomach. His fingers traced back to the back of her neck, as his thumb moved the hair that covered your face to the back of your ear. Once that was done, he traced the blush corners, with a great charming smile. "You haven't changed one bit, you are as beautiful as ever, and your kindness is something I always appreciated you know." He announced, leaning forward, planting a small kiss on her burning cheek. This small kiss on the cheek was a normal one; this one took a few seconds to part away, wanting to feel her skin against his.

Although, his attitude changed towards her question, immediately the one person he called wife rushed thru his mind. She was the reason why he was so distant, she was why he was now the way he was. He looked away from her, covering his shaft with the cape, he was not wearing any pants or underwear, so he had to cover up with the cape that he held. "Umm well, I have been this way ever since Claire and I got a divorce." He whispered, looking up at her crystal eyes one last time. "I really don't want to talk about it though, it brings back old memories, that I really don't want to have." he said, biting down at his lips, desiring her lips so bad, he would soon try to steal a kiss from her. "It doesn’t matter now; I mean we are not talking right? That is something I have always enjoyed my love... I mean umm my friend." he blushed greatly, knowing he had just called her love, when they were not even together. His back arched against the bench, keeping his body close to him as he waited patiently for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:24 am

She frowned again, looking down. She wasn't fine.. nothing had been alright since she last saw him. She'd slipped into the comfort of the bottle, of the sting of lonliness. But she wouldn't tell him that. She wouldn't tell him she was a complete wreck, and just got everything together. She smiled, looking down as she could read the curiosity on his face from her perifials. She thought that it must be due to the second their eyes locked when she was staring, how she looked away and blushed. She nodded, once as her hair followed the movement. Her hands sitting in her lap as she looked at him through the corner of her eyes, whispering gently " You don't know anything..... in all honesty.. I haven't been fine. I actually just got everything back to normal. but, yeah. No visible scars...." She paused, turning her head to him again, and sighing as she took in his face for a couple seconds, before continuing. " I've missed you too, old friend.

Her eyes darted down, her fingers clasping together in her lap. Why am I being so open? She asked herself. She hadn't said anything more than hello to many people for the last 16 months or so. Her lips smiled again as his hand caressed and touched the skin of her cheek gently, then her neck to remove hair from her beautiful face. She had always thougth of herself of average looking, not too pretty, but not ugly. Chaela looked to him again, meeting his gaze. his words echoed in her ears, as she opened her mouth to speak, stopped by the soft kiss placed on the burning skin of her cheek.

Her face became clam, and serene more and more with each passing second. For some reason, he was the only one that made her calm so quickly latley. She did 't understand it, but she liked it. She appreciated it. She nodded once, listening to his words still in her head as his voice echoed with more words, a soft and melencholy song speaking to her. Waiting to hear him stop, she listened, watching him. She was surprised to hear that he had parted from Claire, and she shook her head. Lingering on that thought, because she thought they would always be together, no matter what he caught her off gaurd when he said "my love". Her eyes snapped upward, looking at him curiously. Deciding it was nothing, she tilted her head to the side, speaking again. " Of course, I won't make you speak of things you don't want to. And thank you, your words are sweet. " Before tilting her head right again. She too, looked down at his lips, only for a second, before looking back up, waiting again.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:47 am

The words of sadness crushing against his ear drum, made Ace's body tremble in sorrow and worry. He did not want his friend to be sad; he wanted her to feel love, pleasure and most importantly as if she mattered in this cruel world. "Oh, I am sorry to hear that dear, you didn't have to tell me if you didn't want to. I thank you though, for sharing your problem with me. It means a lot, and shows we are still close friends." He whispered, placing the tip of his finger at the edge of her lips, tracing it over real slowly, keeping the silence for a while. Wanting this to be a moment of romance, and old time. He missed this female; he missed the taste of her lips, her precious skin rubbing against his body. Those sharing heat at night, making sweet love under the stars, it seemed as if it had been years since they last had an encounter with one another. This was truly the meeting of old friends, and future lovers."You have, no idea, how bad I have wanted to speak with you. Ever since that last moment of passion we shared with one another, I felt something with you; I didn't know than what it was, but now I know everything." He whispered, reaching both of his hands out to get hers, holding them up by her palm as I whisper. "I have been in love with you, ever since I saw you, be taken away by my friend Zeta." he said, his eyes locking with hers wanting her to know how he was feeling towards her.

He was nervous, he had never really admitted anything like this before to a friend, and it was the first time this was done. Lately he had been crushed by females, as if he was a stepping stone for their joy and benefit, they have used him. Something he would not allow to happen again ever, he was set to find the one he would spend the rest of his life with. Knowing that she must be close, she might be right before him after all. His cheek flushed with a burning heat, creating a slight amount of a pinkish color to take over his cheeks. He had admit to his former Mistress that he had been in love with her, that it had been hard going with life, without having her in it. He was glad she was here now, before him, been able to feel her touch and touch her. Everything seemed to be building back up on him, his happiness slowly growing as the will to even hold the happiness there was growing back once more.

As the smile started to form once more on his lips, his eyes regain its glamorous aqua blue color. The color of love, this color only appeared when he was looking at something so beautiful, that it had the power to keep his attention for hours. "It is alright my dear, thank you for dropping the subject, it is hard, but I will live. The thing that does matter is that I managed to find the courage, to tell you how I feel about you, and still feel about you." He laughed, looking down at her lap, trying to find the courage to ask her the question, which got Claire and him together in the first place. He slowly took a deep breath, raising his head back up to her level, so he could look at her eyes perfectly. "What I am trying to say is that... is, well Will you be my one and only? The one to hold my heart, the one I wake up to every morning and the one I will one day call my wife?" he asked." Will you be my lover Chaela?" he asked, his face getting the serious face, wanting her to know that he was serious, that there was nothing more that he wanted but to be with her forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:17 am

Do I tell him? She wondered to herself. Do I tell him how much I've missed him.. how I've waited and waited for not only Zeta to show up over the horizon, but him as well? Or do i let it linger.. forever inside of my mind? Her mind went wild and frantic as she thought, and remembered vivid images of when she really did matter. When she could call someone her own and tell him she loved him everyday, when she could wake up to his sweet kisses and his gentle embrace. her eyes meet his lips again, then his eyes. Waiting to hear his voice sound though the air space between us. Her lips pulling gently at the corners as his fingers glided with utmost care over them, wanting to lean in and press her lips to his once more, like they used to. Closing her eyes as her lips parted with the movements, she stayed still. Slowly they fluttered open, just in time to catch his face as more sweet nothings began to sound.

Listening closley to every word she moved ever closer, not even noticing the movement until she was almost able to close a few inches of space to be about an inch or so away. Her lips smiled, her heart even began to beat a little louder. She knew each word was true, she knew that he really did feel for her. Her lips parted, her body leaning ever so slightly more toward him. Pressing her lips gently to his cheek, she whispered against the slightly pink skin, smiling still. "Your words... mean so much to me." She said, smiling as she just now realizes her hands are in his grasp, and she all but has to get up and sit down again to be straddling his lap. This is were she stayed, takign a deep breath before continuing, looking down at the intertwined hands. "Why didn't you.. or I.. tell eachother the way we felt before I got deeply involved with Zeta...?" She questioned, before continutng without waiting for a responce. She knew she had to tell him, she couldn't keep it to herself, or it would hurt him. She couldn't stand that knowladge, that she hurt someone she cared dearly for.

"You love me... as I love you.." She said, looking down as she pulled her face away slightly, just off the length of his shoulder now. She waited, for him to speak again and when he did, she just nodded. Who was she to force a subject onto him? Her eyes slowly made their way up, locking once more with those eyes she so easily fell into each time, and she smiled widely, seeing the beautiful aqua blue she loved so much. Though she was ignorant to it's meaning, she knew it was of good origins. Heaing the questions, the statements, her smile grew. her eyes danced around his face, taking in the serious nature of it. she knew she couldn't, and wouldn't hold back anymore. Slowly and carefully, she got up, still keeping his hand in hers as she moved to straddle his lap, facing him as her hands moved to her lap again, her forehead against his. Her soft blue eyes moved to his lips, then back to his own eyes again, before letting her fall shut as her lips closed the distance. pressing hers to his gently, they smoothly glided over the soft pair of lips she saught; letting them find their own rhythm to make a sweet kiss of their own. After they lingered long enough, she pulled away, still smiling. "Yes..." She whispered against his lips, the sweet smell of pepermint rolling off her lips to spread against his face gently.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:37 am

A bright smile that already was formed upon his lips became much brighter than it already was. The joy and peace that she gave off to him was great, he had never felt this way for no one this fast. She was truly someone special, he would make sure that he did not mess this up, that he would stay by her side for as long as she wants him there to stay. Once she leaned up, setting her bottom on his lap, he blushed, feeling the smooth yet so soft butt cheeks that he used tot ouch before be on his lap, it felt amazing. Old memories racing in his head, glad that he had actually came across this beautiful woman once more. Although, what he was truly trying to hide was his penis from showing, it was only covered by the cape that was set on him, the cape that could easily be removed by the wind, he kept one hand there trying to hold it down to keep the romance going.

"I truly o not know, perhaps you were blinded by the activities that were caused back than by Zeta. I mean all of the passion and emotions he gave you might have blinded you with fake feelings for him. The other thing could be, I was taken and you simply did not want to be the one to blame for me leaving her." he said, smiling at the feeling of her warm ands placed against his, it felt so smooth, yet so peaceful. The only thing he regrets was not doing this any sooner. Once he felt her lips press against his, immediately he knew the answer towards my question, slowly closing my eyes, as my hands wrapped around your back. Not caring for the cape any longer, all he cared about was to kiss your lips, and to love you forever. "I am glad that now you and I are lovers my dear Chaela." He whispered with a smile.

(sorry it is short, I am getting writters block)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:58 am

She smiled, nodding with each word he said, not minding his hand grasping his cloak, not minding the fact that she was actually kind of cold as her long sleeve shit was thin. leaning her head onto his shoulder she smiled still, wrapping her arms around his waist. She was happy, and hoped that this realtionship lasted this time. That one day, she acually would be able to be called someone's wife. The thought rushed though her, and made her giggle softly to herself. Chaela was relaxed, and happy and content to be here. In his arms and close to him. Surley it couldn't be going this fast.. could it? I mean.. I haven't spoken to him in months. Chaela said to herself, obviously not aloud. Shrugging it off, she didn't really care; for she had what she wanted.

she pressed her lips to his cheek again, leaning her head onto his shoulder once more as she Peered at him again. This time, she really took in his facial features. His beautiful eyes.. his soft lips. the curve of his jaw. Those dimples that always showed upon his face when he smiled. her own lips saught his neck, but she stayed put, Chaela woudn't do anything until she was sure it was the right place and time. Letting her hand com free and around to his cheek, she caressed the skin softly, simply staring again. "or.. perhaps we just didn' t say anything.. because we were afraid." She whispered, not willing to move, because she was in her 'happy place'.. the place she searched for for what seemed a long time now.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:55 am

The smooth feeling of her skin against his own felt fantastic, as if he had just a lot of feathers dancing and glittering against his skin. he could not believe his dream had come true, to be able to call her my lover, to kiss her, to make her my own, and hopefully someday, have a child and yet be able to be together while the child is born. All of these factors came to mind, when he saw her beautiful face. Ever since he was her salve, it didn't feel like he was, simply because all they did was fuck, and for him it was making love. He enjoyed it, and would forever do so, until the day that he dies. No matter what happened between them in the future, if there was a split or a big fight, he would forever treasure the memories that they would make in the near future. Ace's eyes quickly turned colors once more, to a pure ocean blue color, only much brighter than the ocean. This showed how much passion and love he was feeling for her, as if he never really needed anything that he had thought he did. The true feelings of Ace, was exposed and visualized, when he was around her.

Although he did not care about what people though, he only cared about his own emotions and how his lover was at the moment. A small chill ran thru his neck, down his spine and around his body at the touch of your gentle hand. Immediately, he knew that she was cold, wondering what he could do to keep her warm, without having to do physical movements on her that would be inappropriate to the world. He quickly took off his thick warm cloth off, having a pair of jeans on the pocket of it, putting it on so I wouldn’t be completely exposed to the world. Slowly he wrapped it around her, followed by his hands rubbing against her back. "Are you warm now my love, you seemed kind of cold a few seconds ago." He whispered, a small grin been able to spread across his face at the feeling of your hands around my waist. It showed you were honest about your feelings, and that you were committed to this relationship. He slowly kissed her cheek, whispering into her ear so gentle and quiet, and the sound of his voice seeming as if it was as smooth as the ocean currents. "I will never let you go; I will never let you fall without a reason. I will forever treasure you, and forever keep your happiness at a high level. All of this I offer to simply ask in return for love and company from you. I love you Chaela, I always have, and I will always love you." he whispered hoping it wasn't too much for her to take.

As he watched her head move back from his shoulders, he took a moment like she did to appreciate her beauty. His eyes rooming down her body, taking in every curve, every scar, every single feature that her body had to give out, was analyzed slowly by his eyes. Feeling like the luckiest man on the world, simply because he was before the goddess named Helen. Her beauty was like no other, as if every man was chasing after her, as well as the great amount of beauty contained within your body. Your personality was the thing that extended out the most. A small blush took over his cheeks, feeling your warm soft lips press against my cheek, as well as your hands taking over by touching my cheek. Quickly Ace moved his hands from your waist, to your butt. My palms resting on each butt cheek as my fingers wrapped around the whole thing, my index finger barely been able to trace down your line pulling you closer, close enough to have both of our hips rub off against one another. "Perhaps you are right my love, it does not matter now though. The fact the I was your slave back than, means nothing to what we have now. You are my as much as I am yours, my feelings for you are true, and will not change any time soon." He whispered, his eyes not been able to stop staring into hers, as if they were doing all of the talking, on a simple stare into the eyes. The talk of lovers, the feelings of passion, and the looks of a goddess was all that she contained and loved. Staying quiet, to wait for the precious voice her lips gave out, to respond, to his words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:55 am

Each and every contact of their eyes sent a warm feeling through her body. Looking down at the thought, she frowned agains softly. The only other person she ever felt this way for abaondoned her, and she didn't want to be broken again. This time, her sisters wouldn't be able to help. The biter nights alone would bring on the pain they used to plus some. Chaela was doing exactly what she promised herself she wouldn't. She was trusting him, with all of her heart. Though her ind screamed and pleaded not to. Looking up to meet his beautiful eyes Chaela couldn't help but let the smile paint her pink lips. Quickly the thoughts of worry dissapeared and they were replaced by more calm and passionate thoughts, slowly but surely. She hoped that she'd be able for at least, a while, wake up to his smile, be able to fall asleep in his arms.. maybe even start a family.

She sat there, thinking if she even fell this quickly for Zeta, or if she even had this much wanting for him. Slowly un winding one arm, she brought it around front; slowly tracing the planes of his bare chest. Her eyes locked upon the smooth surface of it; each and every curve of the mucles that lay slightly hidden beneath the large cloak he was now putting over her shoulders, in attempts to keep her warm. Smiling as she curled closer to him, her hands clasped together touching his chest and her collar bone. The smile that now painted her lips seemed to forever be there. Ever since he first sat on the bench with her. Nodding once, solomly as she tilted her head at a soft angle to peer up at his face, watching his lips move with each word that sounded from his throat, and flew and spilled out of his mouth like water. "Yes.. I'm warm enough baby.." She said, using an old nick name she used to call him; that hasn't passed her lips in what seemed years upon years of time.

Each sweet nothing whispered in her ear made Chaela smile, and made her heart beat more and more. She couldn't help it, nor did she want to. It was time, to take down the brick walls she built around herself, to ensure no one ever got in again. As soon as he had stated his feelings for her, they came crashing down, tumbling to the earth. A small voice in her head screamed and pranced around, beating and kicking and screaming at her. She pushed the voice aside, and went with what she thought was the righgt thing to do. To let him in, to keep those horrid walls that no one was able to get over. How could a relationship work, if he coudn't get close to her? If she wouldn't answer the door when he tried to enter her world. Now that he had, without her contesting the oh so welcome person into her world again. This was it, She knew she'd be with him as long as she wanted, or until she called him away. it seemed ridiculus to her, because she couldn't see herself hurting anyone like that.

Leaning her head down softly, her hands on either side of hisface gently, pulling it to mine. The space between us now closed, and her lips almost touching his; she finally pressed her lips to his; her eyes closed. This kiss was different from the rest; noot like the ones she gave him earlier, Not like the ones she gave to him so generously when they tangled together in the sheets. This one was like a song; beautifuly and perfectly sung without instruments, without words. A sweet melody made of only actions. Her lips flooded her feelings to yours; her great undying love; her immense passion, lust, happiness, and her excitement to be able to call him hers. Her lips were soft, yet rough and applied pressure onto his, shaping and moving around every crease to give the kiss further meaning. Letting her lips linger for a bit, she pulled away, her eyes still closed as her forehead laid upon his. “I love you... so much...” She whispered softly, not able to make anything else come out of her lips, just able to stand here, with hin in this place, sitting on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:57 am

Once their eyes made contact once more, a strong chill ran thru his body, making his body twitch a little bit. This chill wasn't a regular one; it made him feel happy, and pleased with everything he had at the moment. This felt like heaven he though, as if the world was at war, trying to win over her heart. Something both sides would lose at, simply because hr heart, her body and her soul was Ace's. Not even a perfect sunset, was a match against Chaela's beauty in Ace's eyes, she was everything and anything any man could ever have at the time. As his eyes moved from her tempting eyes to her charming smile, his heart started to pound against his chest, as if it was trying to get out of his chest and run off to you and simply love you. He was extremely grateful to god, that he was now able to call, his friend his woman forever. He knew for a fact, that someday when they are married, they will start a family, something he has had trouble doing at the past. Hopefully she would be the one to stay with him, his last past "families" had ended as soon as a child was on the way. It seemed Ace had bad luck at things, something he wished that could fixed easy in time, praying to god, that someday, he would find someone, that would stay with him forever, to raise a kid together, and to love each other for eternity.

The great tenderness that her face and hands showed for his body seemed to be pleasant. It was obvious that her eyes enjoyed the view of his muscular body, something he had spent years on developing for the joy of the female eyes, and the jealousy of men. he loved doing so, his body seemed to attract a lot of females lately, although he would not allow them to do anything but to hug them, he was too deeply in love with the female that was sitting on his lap, with his cape around her, and the one that owned his heart forever. A small chuckle escaped my lips at the feeling of your hands tracing around my muscular chest, the smooth skin on your fingers tracing around my chest, sent a small ticklish feeling thru his skin. The charming smile that had been glittering on his lips didn't seem to be disappearing any time soon, the moment that they were spending with one another was magical, he could feel the sparks grow with each second that they spend with one another, with every touch that she did, and his heart grew bigger for her and only her. He would destroy a thousand suns, to keep her warm and satisfied with the universe. "I am glad you are my love, you mean the world to me." he announced, placing one hand on her lap as the other rests on her back, keeping her on his lap and safe from all danger that might occur while they are together.

As he simply sat there with silence for a few seconds, a lot of memories and thoughts rushed thru his head all at once, he wanted to marry her, to love her, and to kill anyone to who would threaten her life. He was sure that he could do it, that he would do it, and that he would die before she would. His eyes looked straight forward towards a wall, his eyes still kept its beautiful blue color as he thought. He could feel the happiness that he gave out to her, the emotions and the wall that he was able to crush down. He had accomplished something that he knew for a fact many men have tried to do, and that is to gain her trust. He felt proud, as if he was a nice man, a man with morals, responsibly, and been able to hold a relationship together. This was the best feeling that he could have at all in his life; he hasn't felt this happy since he knew he had managed to have a child. He was that happy to have her, so happy it made a small tear glance down on his cheek on to your nose. showing how happy and in peace he felt, usually all that he was able to feel was the pain of a sword thrashing thru his skin or the burns in a battle that he had to win to survive. This was something rare for Ace, something he struggled to gain every once in a while. He was glad that this moment of honesty and love, was been spent with the one that his heart treasured the most, Chaela.

Slowly, he turned his gaze back on the beautiful Chaela, watching her rise herself up to plant a passionate kiss upon my lips. Simply taking in deep breaths, the wind coming thru my nose rumbling right above the sensitive skin that was between your upper lip and nose. My lips slowly stroking making a pattern with your movements, making a rhythm like a song would on someone’s wedding day. His eyes quickly shut down closed, my one hand on the back of your head pushing your lips into my, parting my lips every once on a while so I could gain some air. My body sending vibrations of passion thru my lip into yours. Showing how much passion I was feeling for your meeting. Ours lips dancing in harmony, until it was stopped by your words. "My love, you are the most valuable thing there is in my heart, you will always be part of it and I will forever treasure you to it. I love you so much more than anyone could love a lover, my love for you is a billion times larger than the universe could ever get. Simply because my love for you has no limits, if it did it would have to be all of the stars mixed together and all of the planets to simply make a small portion of my feelings for you. All of this, because I simply can not live with out you, and you are everything I truly need. My one and only, the one that will have my heart forever, Chaela I love you." he whispered, wondering if she would appreciate the words that had came off his lips, having true meaning to them on how he felt for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:55 am

"Ti amo, Asso." Chaela stated, using some of her knowladge of the Italian language, to say the three little words that mustered up all of her feeling. She coudn't come up with many words, many sentences, nor could she even begin to make him understand, that this was the fist time in a while she could feel for someone. Feel anything, period. She spent, night after night trying to hand onto Zeta, trying to forget Ace and convince herself she didn't love him, that she felt for only one person. But now it was clear, she did feel for him, but she cared for Ace too. And now nothing was in the way of her and him, or at least she hoped. She knew that even if they weren't married, or enternally bonded together that there was no one else. She knew that for her this was how it should have been.. how it is now in her slice of what some would call paradise. She knew it could get better, she knew that two things could happen to her to make it heaven on earth for her. She also knew, that there was a strong possibility of those happening. Right here, she smiled, looking at her hand as it reached to grab one of his hands that was in her lap to intertwine and lace their fingers together; and she knew that she'd promise to always be here for him. To promise her love would never waver, or stray from the path.

She smiled, and looked back up at him, staring yet agian into his eyes. The eyes she could so easily and willingly fall into, the eyes she could simply look at for hours, taking in each speck of color, each individual grain of perfection. She knew, that neither of them were perfect. She knew of his fighting past, she knew that when ever his love had become pregnant they split, and were never to talk again. But she made another promise, this time to him. So she wouldn't be jsut another girl who got away, just another love he has lost. She knows how it felt to be alone, to hear you weren't good enough, to be cast aside like a broken toy. "I promise.... I won't let myself leave you.." She whispered, looking at their hands sitting in her lap still. "You're my life now....." She said, pausing to bite down on her lip gently. How do I tell him that this is almost nothing compaired to what I had before? how do I tell him that this is better... that... I woudn't care if i never married him, as long as I'm able to call him mine forever? She aked herself. Somehow, this seemed too good to be true. She couldn't piece the puzzle together, as to why this was happening.

Stop doubting.. some puzzles are meant to be a mystery. She stated to herself, looking up at the sky; the soft clouds carelessly dancing acrost the blue sky, the sun shining brightly and beating down onto the ground. Smiling as each and every word passed his soft lips to sound in her ear, she peered at him though the corner of her eye, before turning her head back to him, listening to him try and explain how he felt, trying to find the right words to discribe it. She had to admit, it was cute how he was making sure she knew how he felt. She smiled, and leaned her head onto his chest, still hearing each pledge of his feeling for her, how she knew he'd anything to keepher happy. how when ever she needed anything or wanted it all she had to do was ask. "I don't need materialistic things....they don't last. All I need.. is to know you love me. And that we'll both hold on for as long as time allows." She whispered, kissing his bare chest tenderly as a small shiver ran down her back again, pulling the cloak tighter around her, presisng more into him. Chaela still couldn't manage to tell him how she felt; she couldn't even find the words. " I love you. So so much. I can't go and tell you all the things your telling me now... I can't even think of anything else besides those three words.." She mumbled, knowing the words were true, hoping that would suffice; and that he'd accept it. Just as she accepted his kind words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:06 pm

The dew on the grass and the sweet breeze sweeping acrost the medow Chaela stood in made her smile. She hadn't taken time in a long time to enjoy the simple things in life. Not the sweet smell of the wild dasies, not the sleek moisture the dew gave her hands when she ran her fingers ofver the grass. Not the sun beating on her pale skin. She was glad she finally came to peace with herself, and with her broken heart. In all reality, it was being mended. By every touch,a nd every kiss. Every tingling trail going down her spin of his hands sewed it up a little more each time. She knew everything might fall. she knew everything might crash and shatter around her. she also knew, that this was a chance to finally be happy. To beable to wake up smiling for once. To be able to say her life is whole.

She owed this gratitude to the one holding her damaged heart now; Ace. She made her shadow-filled world burst open with life. he made it so she saw every minute detail, every flawless color. As she sat on a red blanket she laid out, chaela could feel her heart beat. She knew that he wasn't far behind; that he would make sure he found her; she knew he would more than likely, whisper more sweet nothings into her ear. Looking around, her eyes gleamed and glistened with the bright sun. In truth, she wasn't taking in the scenery. She was looking about the tall grass, over the soft glow the wild daises cast for any sign. Her eyesite and smell keen; and waiting to see or smell a single shred of him; a small wiff of his lush scent.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:29 pm

As the flat planes of the land kept in peace, a peaceful man coming from the west started to make his way thru the short grass on the ground. His choice of clothing were simple, he did not wear a shirt, simply to keep all of the unnecessary weight to be on him. He wanted to feel conferrable, and the only way to do so, would be to feel the feeling of the wind brush and clean his skin. On his lower body, he wore a baggie pair of black jeans, been held with a belt that strapped around his waist, clipping the L shaped Buckle on the belt to keep them from falling. The L simply stood for Legend, the name of the legendary family that ran through the lands. As he kept walking though the empty field of grass, he came to a stop. In the center of the field, where the rays of the sun could hit just at the right angle, and the strong wind coming from the north where the forest rested came from to be free. This was his way of life, peaceful, yet dangerous towards all threats that come in his way. Although he would only fight if he was forced to, such as a threat against his family, or the one he swore to protect Chaela. These would be the only way anyone, could provoke Ace to fight a strong or weak man.

Slowly, his arms reached out towards their sides, aliened perfectly with his heart, his hands opening up letting the air travel through the fingers. The sound of the rising tide of the ocean, crashing down against a rock or the beach took over his ears. He was relaxed, having the light of the sun light up all of the details that Ace contained within his body. The breeze of the north picking u slowly, showing the waves of the wind as it brushed off against his jeans. Making the front part to crash down on to his leg as the back part simply waved from one side to another. Taking the shape of the crashing wind against his pants. His hair simply brushing back, having it dance free with the wind in peace. As if they were dancing for the last time in a romantic dance. A large grin spread across his lips, his heart beat beating with strength against his chest, showing it was healthy, and strong enough to contain anything that would show up and try to destroy. This was truly the peaceful meadow of Ace, one of the two ways he could have a real smile on his face.

As the wind kept crashing against his body, brushing against it, it also carried the smell of the beautiful Chaela. Slowly opening his eyes, letting it travel around the clearing, taking in every small detail that it contained. Eventually been able to see her, standing all alone, having the beautiful light of the sun glow on something much more precious and glamorous such as Chaela. The grin that had formed upon his lips, quickly fading away, turning into a charming smile that he always had when his eyes had laid eyes on her. "Chaela." He whispered, letting the strong wind that blew hard towards her; carry the sound that had come off his lips to her ears. Hoping that she would be able to hear his word, standing straight and firm. Having his arms slowly come back down to his sides, slamming down onto his side. Ace slowly than traveled his hands around his hips, having his thumb on each hand enter his pocket, having the rest of the hand outside of it letting his weight on one leg as he waited for her to notice him, and hopefully come to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:52 pm

The strong wind didn't bother chaela any, it actually felt good on her skin. What bothered her was that she was alone, sitting on this soft blanket while she enjoyed the coolness of the damp grass on her bare feet. her jeans were slightly destroyed, her white tinktop clinging and curving itself to her hour-glass shape. Each soft beating of the wind brought more and more scents; more and more sounds. Each one chaela smiled at; the soft chriping of the birds. The sweet smell of the damp forest's greens. Until, finally a hint. A soft scent of her lover; the sweet whisper of his voice. Her head snapped up And turned, to the direction the voice sounded from. Chaela smiled, and scrambled to her feet; almost tripping as she tried to put the flip-flops back onto her cold feet to go and greet him.

letting her golden locks of hair fly and swirl around her, the smiled stayed upon her face. Pushing several twigs aside, jumping over a fallen tree and climbing over a rock or two,
Chaela smiled and sighed in relief as she saw him, standing in the forest. She couldn't help but stare at what she called perfection. The scars and burns didn't matter to Chaela. The muscles that could pretect her, the hands that could hold her. None of that mattered. What she classified as perfection was the sweet nothings whispered in her ear by lusting lips. The tingling touches left by wondering hands. the beats her heart skips when he holds her close and explains what she means to him in hin life now.

Slowly walking around, so she could try and surprise him from behind; she felt her hands snaking around his hips; pulling her body to gently press it against his as she laid her head on his back. Now she could relax. She wouldn't have to wait for him to come to her, to see if he was alright. From the looks of everyhing; he was as he always has been. Tall; soft blonde hair that flopped to right before his eyes; tone body with numorus scars. Stepping around him in a swift spin she smiled as her hands snaked around him again. Encasing him in a prtective circle though she wasn't the strongest. Smiling still as her soft pink lips parted so she could speak in her lush voice of a river of melted honey "Finally.. your here my love." She stated, before pressing her lips gently to his jaw, happy to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace and Chaela's meeting   Ace and Chaela's meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ace and Chaela's meeting
Page 1 of 1