MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Piper and Ace's meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

Piper and Ace's meeting Empty
PostSubject: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 am

Cassie will be starting.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterrp.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:49 am

the sky stars to turn funny colors and then all of a sound there is gust of a heavy wind blows in and the sea rumble and waves crash. lighting strikes throw the sky and the sky turns a golden color and . There is a bang of thunder and the clouds part as a golden charity descends from the sky above and the being pulled by a Pegasus with wings as white as snow and so great and power full. as the Pegasus touched the ground the ground shock a little there were two angles driving the charity and they both played a melody so sweet that it could put a baby to sleep.then they both stepped back on the charity and then they descend back into the sky and the sweet song faded into small little chords. as the clouds closed back and the sky turn back to its regular sky blue color. there stood the most beautiful female that had ever grazed the earth.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:59 am

As the sound of the wind brushed off against the leafs of the trees, a man standing at a perfect height of 5'10, wearing nothing on his torso but a leader case holding his sacred sword of a thousand souls on it. It was been held on his back, a leather strap going around his body from his shoulder to his hip and back up connecting to the other end of the case. He was quiet a handsome man yet vary nice people. Once he had stepped into the area, he noticed a glamorous female arrive from the ocean floors. Wondering who this new comer might be, slowly he started to walk towards her. Eventually reaching her, his eyes running from her eyes down to her toes and back up taking detail into her precious body."Hmm hello there, my name is Ace Legend. Welcome to the lands of the unknown." he whispered, his had reaching out towards her hoping she would accept his friendly gesture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:20 am

i don't accept the friendly gesture i slowly back away from him not knowing what this man was capable of. i look around me trying to figure out were did this man come from. I've heard his name before but I've never been this close to a legend i don't know if i was just dreaming or what but it felt real. i took two steps forward and then i touched the man to see if he was real. well i wasn't dreaming because his body was warm and it was not a dream after all i had meet Ace the Legend.how could this be i didn't understand i was very much confused but i didn't dare utter a word. i bowed to him on one knee not standing until i was told to other wise.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:28 am

The grin that Ace contains upon his body slowly faded into a serious look. He started to wonder why this female was seemed to be terrified; as if she had just seen death it self cross her right before her eyes. He did not move from his stance, not wanting to scare her more than she currently was. He would wait till she was conferrable been around Ace just like he did with everyone else. Slowly he closed his hand into a fist, knowing she would not accept his friendly gesture. His knuckles popped as his lips managed to pull off one last grin upon his face after she had bowed down. "No need to bow down to me stranger, I am no one special in particular to say the truth. Please make yourself conferrable around me, I promise I won't bite... hard." he whispered, a small chuckle escaping his lips as he did so. Waiting for her to rise up to her feet and be herself around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:39 am

i stand as i look at this man still unfamiliar to me but i didn't want offend him at any point so i just relaxed and just stayed standing in front of him speechless. i looked at the mans weapon made me very uneasy but still i said not a word i picked up a stick,then with that stick i wrote in the sand Hi my name Is Piper. didn't want him to think i was some stuck up little snot nose but i had to say something, somehow way shape or form. still this man puzzled me and i want to know a lot more about him i just didn't know how to get it out of him, so i took the stick again and asked him why did you greet me? and why are you interested in me?
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:47 am

Ace looked at the woman, wondering why she was so scared to simply speak to him and make her self knows. There was nothing wrong with her talking he was sure that her voice would be music to his ears as it always had been from other. "Ahh Piper, what a beautiful name for a lady such as you to posses. It is a pleasure to have met you dear Piper, I hope you are conferrable here in this land that happens to be in the middle of nothing." he whispered, watching her write more stuff on to the sand. "I greeted you because it is the nice thing to do, you seemed lonely so I came and made ya some company. As for your second question, you are a beautiful woman, and I simply want to make friends with you. I can leave if you want me to." he said." Now it is my turn to ask, why don't you speak to me?" he whispered waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:03 am

i drop the stick and put my hand over my mouth i say nothing just shake my head to what he said. then i removed my hand and folded my arms and looked at him hoping he understood what i was saying and if not i was out of luck. i only had one shot to tell him why i don't talk to him and if he didn't get it well then i guess i was no us to him. so now i stand there no stick still in silence and looking at him with my arms still folded over one another. this little game of shredders was kinda getting old kinda fast and sooner or later i knew he would have exploded on me and either leave or just try and kill me. well which ever he did it would be my own fault for not talking to him and that would be my cross the bare, then i just walk over take his hand in mine and just hold it.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:09 am

He looked at her, laughing knowing she would not speak. Her covering her mouth was a sign that she would not, so he would simply respect her choice and let her be the way she was. He would not leave though; he found her real attractive and someone that he would love to be with someday. Vary kind and nice female, the qualities that he pretty much looked in a woman. "Alright well I will talk to myself than. Are you alright though?" he asked, his eyes widen as she walked up to him, getting a hold of his hand smiling wondering why she was doing this. "Umm umm." he said not sure what to say to her but to simply enjoy it. He intertwined his fingers with her own and gave her a charming smile waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:19 am

i looks at him and smiles back but not for long the smile fades away. then i lets go of his hand and and sits on the ground then pat the ground beside me as in code for telling you to come sit by me and well trying to get to know you better.waiting i look out the ocean waves crashing on the rocks and the tide coming in and washing back out. there is one thing i still couldn't peace together why was this man so eager to hear my voice is he trying to make me talk so he can hold a conversation with me or just to see if i am weak will and will not last long not talking.what ever it was i bet it was some plan to try and get me to fall for him and well so far it was starting to work a little but not a lot he was in the friend zone at least. i sat there pondering did he feel what i felt or did he just want be friends and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 am

He smiled at the view of her bright white smile, it seemed as if the brightness of the sun was weak compared to the beauty of her smile. "You are beautiful my dear Piper." he whispered, the smile fading away at the feeling of your hands been removed from my hand. Although he watched her pat the ground next to her, nodding taking a few steps forward so he would be standing right before her. Slowly kneeling down so he could set his bottom down on the soft sand. He than looked up at the sun, using his fire bending to move the sun from its original position to its spot where it would become a sunset... a permanent sunset, letting the rays of the sun shine on the surface of the ocean giving it that beautiful glow to it. He than looked at her, knowing he had to get a smile out of her. Slowly he reached out towards the grass portion, been able to pull off a black rose from the ground and on hand. "Hmm here may I?" he whispered, moving the hair that covered your face to be right behind your ear. Placing the black rose right about it kissing your cheek gently. "A beautiful rose for a even more precious woman." he whispered looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:51 am

as your are about to kiss my cheek i pull away and blush. not knowing that was going to happen i look at you out the corner of my eye knowing i must have hurt you pride. i look back at you and mouth I'm sorry but i don't say the words. i stand back up and turn to walk away from the place were you are siting. i didn't want leave but i felt like it was time for me to leave and let you be alone so you could have time to yourself and not be bothered by a stupid girl. so then i slowly make my way up the beach i take the rose from behind my ear and i hold it in my hands and hold it close to me as i walk. i walk in total silence alone up the beach to a place where i am alone and there is no one there but me.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:57 am

He looked at her, watching her rise up from the ground and walk away from him. He was not going to bother and follow her; it was obvious that she wanted to be alone so no one would bother her. Slowly Ace raised his knees up to his chest, staring out at the deep blue ocean and the beautiful glamour it gave off for his eyes to feed on. Ace slowly wrapped his arms around his legs, holding them close as he faded deep in deep thought thinking about what he had done, and if he should have done what he did to her. Knowing that it was something disrespectful and that he should have not done it ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:20 pm

takes the rose and walks back down the beach to were the man was but when i get there i notice he is gone i look around wondering were he could have gone.i sat down on the beach again this time alone with no one to talk to just me and that black rose to remind me of him.maybe i should have let him kiss me on the cheek maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. wel now i regret getting up and just leaving him all alone that was rude of me i take the black rose and turn it red and then smiles walks over to the ocean and place it in the water and lets the tide care it out into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Ace happened to be walking thru the shores of the tie that the ocean created. Been able to smell the tasty smell of the tropical water, something he had not smelled in a vary long time. Making him relax, all he could think about was the child that was on the way from his past wife Claire. He wanted to take care of him; he wanted to be there to support and for him to look up at Ace. Although it didn't seem it would happen, he hasn't have had the chance to see or feel the growth of the child like he would like to. This made him slightly sad. As he kept walking he saw the beautiful woman walking on the beach, a large grin spreading across his lips making his way towards her. Once he reached her, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a hug wanting her to be conferrable and relaxed. "Hey why did you walk out on me like that?" he asked, waiting for her response letting his hands rest on her shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:38 pm

notices the mans arm wrapped around me and then turns to him and smiles and shrugs. then moves my hair out of my face.poke your chest with my finger and is impressed with your muscles and is very much attracted you u but doesn't tell you.then i look into your eyes and and get lost in your eyes but i noticed your were smiling to so then. took my finger and placed on your lip and wait for a reaction from the one they called ACE. now i was playing a game of trying to play hard to get but at the same time trying to attract the man to me so that he would know that i did like him somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 pm

He smiled, watching the sudden change of movements towards his affection that she had. It made him feel happy once more, the way that she traced his chest, feeling his detailed muscle trying to burst out of the skin was sort of seductive. Smiling, his hands slowly tracing down her back, stopping right on your lower back as his thumbs barely were able to enter down your bikini. "You know, you are either hiding something, or bipolar because you changed." He said leaning forward, pressing his lips against her chin slightly trying to let her know he was interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:59 pm

noticing your lips on my chin i smile,just knowing that you were interested in me made me smile even more placing my hand on your chest to feel your heart beat to see how fast it was beating, was your heart racing for me like mine was racing for you. I keep my hand there for a good 2 to 3 minutes then i wait for you to say something to happen. then my chin slipped down a little making my lips touch with your lips, into a kiss that was not just a kiss it was more then a kiss it was two world coming together to make one or two people kissing on there wedding day at that moment a tingling sensation went through my body and i was on top of the world.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:48 pm

The feelings that were rushing thru his head at the touch of your hand against my chest was incredible, something that he could not explain. He loved it, staring into your eye, his precious aqua blue eyes locking eye sight with your own. "You know, I wish that..." he was interrupted; he could not finish the line because her lips prevented him to do so. He quickly ran his hands lower, placing them on your butt as I carried you up shore so he could be at the sand. His lips kissing hers back, as if they were dancing in peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 pm

feeling his grasp picking me up and carrying me up shore was like i was flying and he was the captain of my air plan. i was kissing him more deeper, intenser as we made our way up the beach my arms around his neck, his hands grasping my bottom i loved ever moment of it there was a spark between me and him he was unlike any other lover that i had ever had in my whole life when we made it up shore i lay down in the sand with my lips still tangled with his my toughie running of his. what are these emotions that i am feeling is this love am i in love with this man could this be?
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:11 pm

He smiled, feeling the strokes of her lips against his lips. Once she was laying on the sand. Ace simply strapped on leg over one of hers as the other kept from all of his weight from crushing her. Hs hands traveling upwards towards her body, eventually reaching her arms slowly he traced the tip of his fingers own her hand, eventually intertwining his fingers with her own Raising them up and placing them on the sand right above your head. Slowly he broke the kiss, smiling towards the great amount of feelings that were growing within his core. "My dear, let's make this official, will you be my lover?" he asked, waiting for her response with great intense of excitement mixed with how nervous he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 pm

finale after she knew that he was the one for her the words came out of her mouth "i do Ace i want to be with you,i want be you lover". smiles, "you passed my test you broke my silence by proving to me that you will do what ever it takes to have me." slowly i kiss your lips again your arms still around me and my arms still around your neck. i was excited that you asked me to be with you and i was happier then ever even if we had just meet we were going to do great things together i just know we would because you were the best in my eyes and i saw no one else but you.

Last edited by ~PIPER~SOPHIE~GRACE~ on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Slowly Ace pulled his hands up to her cheeks, his fingers stroking her cheeks over and over looking back and forth between your eyes and lips. He loved this girl; he had already fallen for her. She was the one for him, the one that would be with him until they were nothing but dust in the wind and their souls were separated hers in heaven and his in hell. Although he was immortal, he could never die from age. Hopefully she was too, than they would be able to be with one another truly forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piper and Ace's meeting   Piper and Ace's meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piper and Ace's meeting
Page 1 of 1