MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:25 pm

AMileah kissed himn just as he had kissed her smiling widely as it had fit. She went on the ground with him laying atop of him. She continued to kiss him in pure extacy and bliss all her own. Tiny shocks were sent throught his body. "I love you as well Zero and I too always will" she kissed him again and again never wanting her lips to part his or be without him
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:22 pm

Kissing her back as lovingly and deep as she kisssed him, he smiles underneath the kiss. Breaking away from it although he didn't want to, slipping the band on her finger he smiles. "Perfect fit." He kisses her again deep and then lays down on the ground pulling her down with him as he was now engaged to her. Nothing could break this happiness that filled him at the moment and the rest of it when the two were married and begin raising a life of their own as anew. "I love you too Amileah always will." Kissing her again he couldn't help but kiss her lips they were like extasy to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:18 pm

As she opened her mouth to answer seeing him get upon his knee her eyes had widened. Her own fangs had extended. She felt faint and dizzy smiling wide as he had asked her she felt a tear slide down upon her face. "Yes Zero Kiryu I will marry you" she whispered in shock and awe as he stood up she kissed him lovingly and deeply "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Smiling to himself though she could see it as well, hearing what she said he smiles a bit wider allowing his fangs to be shown. He nods to her, "Are you sure your ready I don't wanna pressure you into anything.....I never will as long as you deny me this kind of thing." He respected her as a person and his lover knowing that the two will have to make some decisions as well. "I have a question to ask you though." Putting his hand in his pocket having a ring box in his pocket getting on one knee. "Amileah Lyrian will you marry me?" Opening the ring box as it revealed a diamond band the sun shining upon it making it sparkle. Awaiting her answer to his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:11 pm

"You shall see my love" she whispered back, her lips trembling in pleasure, she leaned to kiss him "I am ready." she whispered to him smiling brightly
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Smiles stopping suddenly, "Oh? What makes you say that?" Looks at her smirking still thinking that she was "ready" now. He looks at her awaiting his reply to her question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Soft moans flooded off Amileahs soft lips as Zero did this making her incapable to answer him. She leaned into him happily. Her wings twitched, her body surged. "I..dont think you'll be..sleeping tonight..." she managed to get this from her lips barely working.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Nods to her statement about not being cold then shakes his head, "No I can't sleep the day away. When night comes I will though." Smiling still, "Thank you for the offer though." Feeling her relax a bit more he smiles nibbling on her neck gently so he wouldn't pierce the skin. He continues rubbing her hips and nibbling on her neck. Smirking to himself then continues playing with her neck. He licks her neck then nibbles it again and again wondering what it will do to her if he continued doing this for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:53 pm

"No I'm not cold" she whispred back to him enjoying all that was goin gon. Smiling to herself he felt him rubbing her hips she noticably relaxed from this. She was reading his mind but she wanted to, but did not speak of this just yet. "Why?" hearing him yawn she looked at him "You should get some more sleep love"
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Feels her hands upon his as the smile stayed on his face, she always made him smile, looking around. He looks back in front of him moving his other hand to her left hip he rubs them gently. Feeling her shiver he holds her a bit tighter to warm her up faster. "Cold?" He stands there as his eyes returned back to normal, he sighs happily. He still wanted her but he didn't say anything about it, thinking that it would scare her off still. He keeps to himself as usual if she wanted it she would tell him, he hoped. He yawns kinda tired still from the a couple days ago when he trained intensely. Hoping she didn't hear it but he knew that she did. Hearing what she said he nods. "I feel as though I should still..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:25 pm

Smiling as he walked over to her she waited tilting her neck as he reached her for him. "I know you will be." she whispered back. As he bit into her neck she bit roughly on her lip, leaning into him. A slight moan was in her throat begging to come out. Her blood, was mesmerizing, addictive, warm, ticklish, as he fed. It was a harmony in his body as he fed from her. Nuzzling into him as he finished she smiled "You do not need to thank me love." she whispered back.Putting her hands on his own, she smiled enjoying him holding her, feeding on her. Shivering in pleasure she smiled back at him.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:30 pm

"Okay." Hearing her tell him he needed to feed smelling her blood when she cut her neck. He was mesmorized by the smell of her blood. The memories of his brother feeding from her when he was around, disgusted him as he knew that his brother was the weaker one in the family. At least in the two of them he always tried for things that he couldn't have. Snapping out of it he looks over at her then appears behind her. Whispering in her ear, "I'll be gentle." Biting her neck gently he begins to drink from her slowly and steadily. His hand on her hip and the other on her stomach, he keeps them there whilst he feeds once he was done he kisses her neck where she cut. Making it heal the blood on his lips still he wipes them off then licks the back of his hand. Resting his head on her shoulder by her neck his hands still on her hip and stomach unless she wanted him to move them. He stays there whispering in her ear again. "Thank you my love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:25 pm

"No not running away, deciding not to go" smiling she cracked her back, yawning herself her fangs were longer. "You should feed soon dear. " she smiled at him again, cutting her nape of her neck open for zero with her dagger she let the blood drip down her neck wanting him to feed, to taste, to drink. The scent was overwhelming, tantalizing, memories of Dante feeding on her came to his mind. How he would feed right in-front of Zero, Amileahs blood taunting him to taste her. The demon inside him trashing out from this, needing him to be calmed.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Feeling Amileah's kiss he opens his eyes, moving his arms from her to let her get up. Hearing the message he rolls over on his stomach looking at her. Then saying jokingly "Running away again my lover?" Smiling as he said this he looks up at her then stands up after awhile stretching his arms his shoulders popped loud. Lowering his arms he yawns again allowing his fangs to be shown after closing his mouth he looks around wondering what to do while she was gone. He decided to meditate to gain better control of his powers as he did this whenever he had free time. Waiting to hear her answer he looks at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Waking up still atop Zero she smiled, it was morning. Birds were singing lovely tunes, th wind was playful and calm. She brushed her hair from her face, glowing brightly she kissed Zero gently and sweetly, getting off him gently. Her hand was flashing sighing she touched it, opening up a transparent screen before her eyes. "Council has invited Ms. Lyrian for a conference. she is requested to return as soon as possible." closing the screen she ignored the message, to happy to deal with work for now. Stretching her wings out she smiled at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Feeling her go to sleep her hair over her face he smiles at her sleeping closing his eyes trying to drift off to sleep. Keeping his guard up in case someone or something tries to attack them he would be ready for it. Soon after he closed his eyes he drifts off to sleep the wind blowing moving his hair slightly. Keeping his hands around her so she wouldn't roll or fall off of him, that would be a painful way to wake up. His breathing regular he was at peace with the world and everything about himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Smiling down at him she leans down, her cleavage clearly visible. She kisses him softly, sweetly, gently, passionately, and lovingly. "I will try. Thank you my love." She laid atop of him. She enjoyed him rubbing her back. She felt safe and relaxed, home. Nuzzling closer she slowly drifted off to sleep "I love you Zero.." she whispered as she fell asleep. Her Auburn hair fell into her face across her face. She was at peace now with the world, with her life.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Seeing her stradle him he smiles, nodding to her comment. He looks up at her seeing that she was tired. "Your tired please go to sleep it will make you feel better." Pulling her by her hands down closer to him he hoped that she would take his advice. Yawning himself he was tired also but probably not as bad as she was he looks down at her rubbing her back slowly and gently in hopes to relax her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:49 pm

Smiling at him she kissed him tenderly back. Her lips saying things she dared not, moving in harmony with his own. His hands felt right to her, perfect. Nuzzling him she stradled him smiling down at him reading his thoughts. Her hands were on his, her eyes sparkling with joy, happiness, love. "Forever is in your eyes my sweet." she whispered to him. closing her eyes she sighed happily feeling tired, She had not slept in all the years she was gone. Restless, unsettled.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Smiles at her hearing what she said, "Good, I'm glad that you've grown to love me too." Feeling her hand on his chest he looks at her in time to hear what she told him. "I love you too Amileah." His eyes as he looked at her still full of want but he kept to himself not wanting to scare her away with his wants. The love stayed within his eyes as well. Intertwining his fingers with hers as she held his hand, feeling the softness of her hands knowing that his were rather rough feeling probably to her as he fought alot. Looking into her eyes seeing her sparkling eyes he seemed to get lost within them again. He kisses her gently closing his eyes, his hands on her hips wishing that she was sitting on his stomach he was a rather romantic person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Smiling at him she nodded "My love for you is real as well." giggling and smiling she walked over to him laying down beside him. Placing her head on his chest, she smiled happily. "I love you Zero." she whispered to him feeling drowsy as well. She nuzzled closer her body soft, her eyes heavy. Finding his hand she intertwined her fingers in his. Her hands were soft, her body felt warm to his. Her eyes were beautiful greens, tints and speckles of blue were seen in them.
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Hearing her squeak he smirks feeling his own lip getting bitten by her he breathes out happily, this was a big turn on for him biting his lip and neck. "I figured you would Amileah as you can tell I like you biting me too." The smile on his face still he looks at her in her eyes hearing her thoughts slightly. "My love for you is real Ami always know that and remember it." He yawns as he was tired laying down slowly on the ground he stretches out putting his arms above his head as his shoulders made a low popping sound. Lowering his arms he looks up at her smiling again he continues to look up at her since he was laying down anyways. He loved the way she looked and wouldn't change anything about her. "Come down here with me?" Looking up at her his eyes pleading with want and love for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Amileah tightens the embrace holding tightly to him smiling widely. "I misssed you so much" she whispered softly into his ear. As he kissed her she blushed deeply kissing back. She still thought she was dreaming, that he could not possibly love her. Sqeaking as he bit her lip she nipped his own teasingly "I like you biting me" she grinned hands on his shoulders now
Back to top Go down
Zero Kiryu

Zero Kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Looks up at the sky seeing it brighten slightly he cups his hand placing it above his eyes, to rid some of the light. Seeing a staircase he tilts his head never seeing that before, as long as he remembered. Sensing a familar presence he smiles, could it be Amileah? His lover, watching as she walked down the staircase, her white dress made him smile seeing as it contemplated her curves he smiles a bit wider. Hearing her say his name. "Yes my angel?" The same smile on his lips he was happy when he was around her and she felt the same about him. Appearing next to her he hugs her tightly having missed her. "I missed you alot while I was away." Kissing her lips once he moves away he bites her bottom lip gently smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:56 pm

The skies got slightly lighter, the clouds drifted from hiding the stars. The mist and clouds once covered the clouds formed a stairway for Heaven. Opening her wings, she delicately walked down the staircase "Neglate" she said, the gates and stairs dispersing. Her hips were swaying gently, a white sun dress that haltered, complimented her curves, her precious beautiful body. Her luscious lips spoke one word "Zero?" her voice was entrancing enchanting, hypnotizing. she waled to the lake delicately, sitting on a rock gently. "hmm..." she whispered starting to hum sweet tunes to herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|   Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom| - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next