MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ares and Avery's meeting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ares and Avery's meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:42 pm

As the wind of the calm aura of the place barely started to pick up, the sound of large bombs creating large craters on the ground spread across the area. Quickly a man, wearing hardly anything to cover his muscular body up walked upon the planes of these lands. "Hmm what kind of war zone is this?" he asked, taking a few steps forward, the sound of crashing metal expending around the area with each step he took. A large set of golden scratched armor set upon his upper body and held his arms. Barely been able to cover his chest, leaving his stomach exposed to the air. only thing on his stomach was a leathery strap that went around his stomach, and attached to a leather strap on his back, stretching from the armor to his lower armor keeping them in tact and in place so they couldn’t move as much. On his lower half of the body, he had a pair of shorts, with long leather strides coming from his waist and down with a small metal pin attached to the center of it. This kept his skin warm and ready for battle. on his right hip, he carried a long sword case, keeping the one sword that killed and completely destroyed the men and women he fought over the thousand years he had lived. On his head he carried a helmet, covering most of his face, leaving part of his mouth and glowing yellow eyes to show. on top of the helmet, long amount of hair spiked out of it, showing at least some what of respect and love towards his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Her fingers touched the delicate leaves, barely even with the touch she could feel her poisonous DNA spread across it, killing it instantly. Shrugging slightly, Avery moved forward, feeling a jerk in the earth, and barely being able to stop herself from falling. She fell towards a tree that was near by, killing it underneath her fingertips before she growled slightly wondering what in hell had caused the shaking. Moving forward she finally entered into the cratered area, seeing only man, covered in excessive armor, way to much for the day and age. A soft raising of the brow began to wrinkle her forehead before she heard his words and she spoke with a high growling accented voice, "Hun, this isn't a war zone if you truly look around." A soft sigh passed her lips as she finally stood directly across from the man. Her silk covering only showing a black velvet corset and leggings to keep her body warm. Everything so tight it showed every femine curve, every muscle within it's limits. Lifting her arms to cross over her chest as she flipped her dark black hair over her shoulder, showing more of her tattoos as they slithered slightly down her arms with thorns. Her monster within was scratching against her tummy, but she wasn't going to act weak compared to the man. She was still waiting for his response before she sighed once more, tapping her toe as she leaned to one hip, looking and tracing his body, taking in the muscles and hidden face from the mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:01 pm

The sound of birds singing, and people still alive around the area made him nervous. He was usually trying to kill at all because no matter what gender or what race they are. That was his way, and that will forever be his way. "Hmm" he whispered, hearing the voice of a woman, her voice catching his attention, slowly turning his body around to face the woman that had opinion said this was not a war zone. "Excuse me but did I ask you? No I didn't, you will be surprised what war can do to any landscape, even this one, trust me, I know" he said, those last few words a little bit lower toned than the rest, speaking the truth an only the truth. He ran his eyes down upon her body; see the kind of clothing she liked to wear, completely different than his own that was for sure. "Hmm you have some weird taste in clothing." he said, running his eyes back up her body, watching her curves and every small detail it could give out to the human eyes. Although he did not enjoy her company, he did like her appeal. She seemed that kind of woman that liked to keep herself in shape, and her spots well taken care off. He simply turned away from her, been able to smell the blood that ran thru her veins, meaning nothing, not scaring him one bit. The feeling of her wanting to simply attack him didn't go away, knowing that there was something within herself much stronger than her, arching for a battle for him. "You should control your animal and your manners, it might get you killed someday." he stated, looking away once more, the shadow that the helmet reflected upon his face covering everything but the mouth. Making his eyes glow deep and simply impossible to look at. Within them, there was nothing but blood, death and battles. The past battle’s monster as if you were in hell for a second. Making every person that came across him and looked into his eyes get a small taste of what he had been thru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Avery looked towards the man, seeing how he was reacting to her being here. A soft playful smirk pulled at the corners of her mouth as she kept her arms tight against her chest as she heard his words. Shrugging slightly, she kept the smile on her face, taking a step closer, her monster burying itself in her stomach as she spoke aloud, her voice still accented and somewhat tempting, "Well did I ask for your permission to speak? I think not. And you really think I don't know what war can do? I have been through it, lived it, bled.." She shrugged slightly then she watched his eyes, seeing as he was scanning her outfit and body before she heard his rude comment and she grinned, "Well I wasn't planning on pleasing anyone. And certainly not you." And in truth, she did keep her body in shape, she had to or the beast would take over. She needed to be stronger than the one who was within her. She would be a worthless host and be thrown back into the depths of hell if she didn't do her job. Pressing her lips harder together as the grin faded into a flat lipped expression she watched, seeing how he had turned away from her seeing as if it was going to drive her crazy. Or even make her mad, which it didn't, just made her more curious on what the man had intended to do. Leave? Whimp. Stay and be rude? Jerk. Perfect placing. Hearing his voice and the words that came across his lips she laughed slightly, "I have seen what it does, and right now I welcome death, I have been through it, along with what you have been through, the look in your eyes proves it. If you are trying to intimidate me, you are doing a crappy job." She laughed yet again, waiting for his response, maybe even a snort or growl, whichever, she didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:19 pm

He quickly raised his head up and snapping his body around fast against her. His hand closing hard into a hard fist, making all of the strong bones surrounding and keeping his arm looking the way it did to let out the sound of them cracking against one another. he was not pleased with what she had said, taking a few steps closer towards her, shaking his head been able to see the death within her and how she was going to die in the future. "Actually you do need my permission to speak with me, and if you think you have seen war, I call you a dumb bitch. That is what you are, yes indeed and dumb bitch. it is obvious you have no clue who I am. My name is Ares, god of war. If you think you have seen pain and death, you obviously haven’t seen the pain I have caused towards others and how much I have received." he said, pushing his finger on her chest hard, intending to cause some sort of pain, running his finger in-between her breast and stopping right on her belly. Been able to feel another source of life within it. "If you keep pushing it, I will kill you, the child that you hold within your stomach and the father of him." he said, his voice harsh and determined. Wanting to make it crystal clear to her, he was serious, another rude comment from her and he would kill her and send her straight to hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Avery let a soft sigh pass her lips as she shrugged then suddenly seeing the man so close. She could smell his breath along with feeling it lightly on her skin as she shivered slightly. Feeling the smile on her face, she could hear his words, but see no real meaning to them in his eyes. A soft sign of playing with him. She shrugged slightly before she was poked in between the breasts then right at the tummy before he spoke of a child. She shook her head thinking it not true as she whispered, "Bitch huh? I agree, I am one. Oh well, doesn't hurt me at all, though the poke did, but that can be healed. Along with the child, you are feeling a beast within there not another life." She let her eyes softly look to the side as she just barely even turned slightly, shrugging her shoulders once more, feeling unaffected by his threat. He could kill her, let her go back to the depths of hell, she had already seen it. Have lived it, didn't see anything within it. She was still on her mission from hell. To be the host of the beast, but now, she was finally meeting a man giving her something that would let her go back to her family which lies in the shadows of hell. She spoke quietly turning her back towards him and stepping away, keeping her face tight before she spoke, her voice still accented and tempting, "Well Ares, God of War, you meet a woman from the depths of hell. I am Avery Shade. Hell is where I live, there is nothing of a threat that lies in your voice. You do not scare me, try again, kill me go ahead." She kept moving her feet, her hips hitting each side perfectly and at same time than as before. The damned person who wanted to treat her that way, so be it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:33 pm

"Vary well" he whispered, not in the mood to play games with a woman such as her. Slowly he took a few steps backwards, reaching his arm over his chest, getting a tight grip on his sword. Sliding it off its case, revealing its sharp yet powerful sword. "You brought this on yourself, and since you are already dead, well I guess there is no coming back for you" he said, quickly running towards her, pulling his hand back along with the sword, one strong stroke of the arm holding the sword was made towards your head, aimed at your neck, the force behind the long sword, so powerful, it crushed everything as it moved side ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:43 pm

As she turned, she could hear his breaths and his threats once more. Again, the man was going to try and scare her, along with his sword. She could hear his armor as she turned feeling and seeing the sword as she lifted her arm up quickly, blocking her neck as she felt the sword go deeply within her arm, leaving nothing but only muscles barely hanging, her hand going numb as she looked towards the man, her eyes glowing black now. The beast taking full control. Tattoos covered her body, blood spewing down her arm as she pressed her chest against his as she pushed away the sword. Her eyes on his as she whispered, "And what the hell was that? I have done nothing to but tell you the truth." Her deep breath cascading across his mask, before she just turned away, "Just stop while you're ahead. You feel that you need to kill to the death, then go kill a village or something." She just turned, letting her golden eyes now fill with fire and anger as she began to kill the grass beneath her feet, her arm still danging by only a couple pieces of bone and smooth muscle. Her blood dripped before she finally turned around towards him, "I bet you could be really nice if you broke down your strong macho fucker personality for once." She growled once before slipping into the shadows, not even looking back, not even caring. Now she needed Arcane, but of course he is never around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 pm

He looked at the female, watching her stop the blade with her bare hand. Wondering how was she able to do so, although he was impressed. Enough to actually get him to calm down and acually try to be nice with her for the moment. "Hmm that was a nice way to stop my blade from killing you, I love woman like that. Let’s start out again. "Before he could finish off, she had turned away. Walking towards the shadow not looking back, shaking my head knowing that he had to do the right thing and actually apologize. "urgh I hate this." he whispered, watching her hand bleed slightly from the sharp end of his blade. Reaching out with his hand, holding her hand pulling her to him gentle. Once she was in, he pressed his lips against hers, slowly with every stroke of his lips, he parted them wanting he to forgive him. Although, him likening her wasn't the only reason why he had kissed her. He was actually healing the large cut with a kiss. Pulling back after a few seconds. "I am sorry for what i did to you dear, I think I just lost it and don't really know how to express any other emotion other than hatred and pain you know?" he said hoping she would accept his forgiveness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:30 pm

Watching, seeing him so close, she felt the pain in her arm but she ignored it, showing no weakness in front of this jerk. She could hear his words as it spat from his lips. She was tired of his shit until the very last word of his comments before she just whispered, "Let's not and you go." She turned her head, feeling that she just wanted to go away and heal. Stay in the darkness and think about things alone. Her lover, wishing that he was here even though he wasn't. He was still gone away, she pressed her lips together, feeling her cut limb just holding on by the few peices of muscle. Her legs were achy as she could feel the loss of blood, her fingers in her good hand twisted into a fist until she felt his hand take hers, pulling her back to him. The embrace was something that she didn't really expect to happen. She was expecting something more of a -pull you back and kill you right then and there- kind of thing. Her mind raced as suddenly their lips were together as he pulled her closer, her hurt arm and feeling weird. Her beast within herself was jumping around ready to fight the man who was holding her so close. She barely did anything with his lips against hers, she couldn't fight for she could barely feel her hands, so she stood there, motionless. Her lips moving with his because of his lips so hard against hers she couldn't keep them from moving. Though when the kiss was fading and he had pulled away, whispering in a soft hasty voice of that he was sorry. Then she reacted, pulling away, feeling her hand once more, but it wasn't recovered yet. She brought it up to her arm, feeling enough blood on her corset before she finally looked at him. Her eyes gazing into his, searching for what to say in her own mind before she actually spoke, her voice accented and deep temptation, "A little close, but I understand what you are going through. I have been through it as well, which is the reason why the look in your eyes didn't scare me." She lifted a corner of her mouth in a playful smirk before she finally leaned into one hip, looking at him, taking in all the muscle and excess armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:43 pm

At first he was surprised that she didn't really start slapping him or try to push him away from her. That was the first thing that came thru his mind at the kiss. Although she didn't, she didn't kiss back or anything but she somewhat. He felt her lips move with his motions, not really exited towards his own kiss but he was trying to cure her. Slowly he pulled away, watching her nodding towards everything that had came off her lips. "Yes Indeed, the thing that my eyes show is the slightest and actually the less painful moments of my life. I have been thru much much worse than that, and never ever in my life I have kissed a woman." he whispered, looking at her wondering why she didn't pull back. If she didn't really like the kiss, she could have simply arched her back away and simply move her head around but she didn't wanting more. "Umm.. Umm" He said, not been able to resist the kiss that he had been craving. Pushing her to a tree, removing his helmet letting it fall and crash down to the ground. Leaning forward, pressing his lips against her lips. Wondering if she would kiss back

(sorry it sucks, I am a lil sleepy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:53 pm

The soft wind across her cheeks, the soft air biting at her throat as she inhaled it in was beginning to drive her crazy. Or was it just the way she had lost blood that it would cause her to be easily swayed? Pressing her lips together as she had stepped away from the man, cradling her arm in her good hand, waiting for the man's words until she heard them. She let her eyes trace his features, take in his emotions through the simple wrinkles that held worry, sadness, hatred and everything else that couldn't be described in perfect wording. Her eyes held his until the very last note, the very last word that caused her to blink a couple of times. The words of never kissing a woman passed her mind. She began to think about it, barely even lettting it surround it in her thoughts as she just shook her head. Her beast was aching against her tummy, seeing that it was wanting it's mate, it had been gone for a while. She let a soft sigh pass her lips before she spoke, "Well that is unfortunate, but--" She saw his movements, barely being able to express them within her mind to calculate something better to get out of the way. Not even a second later her body was pressed up against a tree. The living plant dying underneath her skin as she felt her lips become poisonous against his as she turned her head breaking the kiss before she could let the poison sink in. She whispered, "No, Ares. I'm not the woman who will be your lover for I have my own. I can be a dear friend, but nothing more than that." She let her fingers of her good hand grasp at his arm, pushing it slightly so she could slip out of his grasp, leaving him to stand in the position when he tried to kiss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:28 pm

As she moved out of the way, not really been able to kiss nothing but the wood that she was pushed against. Slowly, he pulled back, his hands letting go of her so she could move her arms freely around with no interruptions of her movements. He nods, not really caring if he failed at the kiss the second attempts, all he was satisfied with was the first kiss that they shared with one another. "My apologies young Avery, I just could feel the small disturbance that you hold within your arm, I was simply offering a chance to remove that comfort away from your hand that is all." he whispered, sliding the sword once more off its case, this time its purpose wasn't to kill, his intentions were simply to clean off the blade, and to sharpen it more than it already was. Although, the sword already was as sharp as any blade. It could slice thru a 50 inch thick rock with it as if it was butter with a real sharpen knife. "Anyways, let’s start over, since our first introduction was not so pleasant. My name is Ares; I am the god of war. No one does killing and fighting better than I do." he whispered, this time trying to not offend the lady away like he did the first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:11 am

The bark against her back, the surface so rough against her soft skin, she leaned back harder against it. She had pulled away far enough that she could just look at the man as he straightened. She could see the feeling of satisfaction on his face. In the small features it showed the lovely kiss they had shared, but more like brought upon by him, but she could see the desperateness in his eyes before their lips met. Her eyes met his as he spoke, the softness of his voice caressing her ears as she leaned back, her fingers killing the tree instantly. Gulping once, she raised a brow looking at him, hearing the words "young Avery" for she was not young. She hated being called young, but she held the features back and just left the small emotionless expression to rest upon her face. Then with the hand, the kiss wasn't really helping it, she still couldn't feel it as she rested her fingers across it, she ran it across the smooth muscle that was still exposed. Turning her head she let the beast join with her, the tattoos growing more vivid down her arms and around her eyes before she could feel the healing process begin. As it did so she spoke, the voice of the beast accenting her words along with her own tempting tone to make a perfect mix after hearing all of his words. Though before she even let her lips move, she saw the sword, but she could see he was sharpening it and cleaning it off. She nodded once before resting harder against the tree, speaking civilized, "Ares, I wish you not call me young. I am of a race that never dies, but can be hurt. So your cut that you left me is nothing of what I have really suffered." She let a deep breath pass her lips once more before continuing, "I am Avery Shade, a host to untamed demon." She smiled softly towards him, her eyes never leaving his as she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:00 am

The way that she spoke did not satisfy him, she asked for too much. He was not going to listen this time since she was not stronger or his mistress in any way. "Hmm not call you young? Are you kidding, you compared to me; you are a day old baby. I am a god; I have walked this earth since human first started to be intelligent enough to actually cause some sort of civilization. I will call you Young, simply because you are young. So I ask you please, Do not ask for another request or I will act up with the same amount of disrespect you are giving me towards you, do you got it Kid?" He was not pleased, and it showed by the tone of voice that he had shouted at her. He may find her attractive and someone growing within him, but no one, not even a child of his own will disrespect him and get away with it. Slowly he placed the sword back in its case, knowing that he will not be using it any time soon. He was discussed by her attitude, obviously her parents did not teach her manners of any sorts towards her superiors, she may hold a beast within him, but he is the killer of all creation and the maker of it. This female would suffer the consequences if she crossed the lien with his patients. He watched her lips grow a smile, simply staring at it, keeping a straight focused face upon her waiting for that precious smile to be gone with the set of words he had just said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:17 am

Avery looked towards the man and could feel the anger building up again. The soft smile that spread of her lips was turning into a grin. Apparently he didn't like her asking to not be called young as she heard his words. She chuckled softly and began to lean off of the tree, looking towards the forest again whispering, "If you do that, you are in for much trouble." She chuckled once more, feeling the playfulness crossing her features. She began to slip around the tree, pushing her hair over her shoulder as she kept walking into the shadows. She kept her breath even before she looked forward, and turning around to face him so then he couldn't slash at her suddenly. Her heart was racing in her chest as she let out another slight comment, "And hun, I am not young." She kept walking backwards then turned around, chuckling more, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:23 am

He chuckled, hearing her fake threats that she had thrown at him. He was not afraid of anything, mostly because she was nothing and she could barely harm him in any way. "Oh really? Well, Kid, you need to watch yourself. You are really testing my patients YOUNG one." he said, deciding to not waste his time on someone such as her any longer, turning his body away from her, walking away slowly away from a disrespectful bitch such as the female she had just met. “Oh and for the record, your beast is weak, just like you." he stated, angry at the fact that this woman had the guts to actually talk to him the way she did. Laughing at the thought that she thought she could harm him in some way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:29 am

Her back was towards him as she heard his words. Softly turning her head, she brought herself to a stop to face him as she began to see his back. Her eyes traced his armor and the muscles of his exposed arms while she just crossed her arms over her chest. She spoke, seriouness in her voice along with the accented words, "Old man, you have no idea what is coming for you. And weak is a word for you. You have no patients because all you know is war. And by the way, my beast is not weak. You will be able to see that soon." She chuckled more as she just flipped her hair, knowing she was getting on his nerves. Now she was just waiting for his response and a deep sword into her back as she knew he would do it, or back into the slice that she already had. She stood there before letting her eyes glow slightly like the fires of hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:37 am

He stopped, hearing her words escape her lips shaking his head. Turning his eyes to face her, hearing the challenge that she had placed upon the place. "You think I am week, you are week in both physical and mental ways. You got no stance, no fighting technique and ha your lover doesn’t even love you enough to be around as much to be with you." He stated, hoping that it had hurt her emotionally since it’s the worse kind of pain there is upon life. "Now I would love to see this beast of yours, I will just add its head to my collection of dangerous beasts that had been thrown at Me." he stated. Turning away once more, not wanting to waist his time on an easy kill such as her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:43 am

She stood there, her hands finding their way to the tree, killing it instantly. She felt herself tense when she heard the words of her lover not loving her enough to be around her. A soft tension in her muscles caused the beast to react in her body. Gripping onto the tree, she felt a deep breath pass her lips before she let her head fall feeling herself not worth enough to get close to the man. She spoke softly as she lifted her head, "And you think you could be a better lover?" Her eyes was meeting the back of his head as she just leaned against the tree. She felt her arms go weak, along with her knees as she held it back in her features. She wasn't going to let her weakness show before she let a soft growl pass her lips before she just squeezed her fingers, breaking the tree in half and causing a domino effect as she lifted it from it's roots and threw it aside. Her beast was acting with her before she finally stood, exposed to him, her arm still hurt and bleeding. She knew she wasn't up for a spar or even fight to the death. She knew she would be the first to die, but her eyes kept towards him as she just stared towards him, her veins beginning to bulge, her eyes beginning to glow more as she still waited for his answer. He had no idea what was up with her life. He didn't know her lover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:50 am

He quickly stopped walking after the sound of her growled expanding upon the land. Slowly turning his body around, a large smirk spreading across his lips at the vision of a destroyed female with no morals nor a lover to care for her. "Actually, anyone, even a human would be a better lover than you’re so called Lover Arcane. So your answer to that is yes, I know I am a much better lover than your man." he shouted, watching her lift off the rock and throw it a side along with the tree braking in half. He wasn't scared, nor was he going to be scared with someone this weak. "Just look at yourself, you let your emotions take over your actions, showing that you are not strong at all. and if you think that you can't die, the fact of opinion is that if you can bleed like you are now, you can die." he said, closing his hands into a hard fist as he locked eye sight with her. Waiting for her to do an aggressive movement to provoke him to erase her name from the map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:58 am

She now stood there, feeling her breaths passing her lips quick and shallow. Her eyes closed a couple of times before she looked towards him and listening to his harsh words. He didn't know what he was doing. And she knew she was weak about now. Her eyes caught onto his before she stood straight, composing herself, feeling her beast just as angry as she was, but she was hiding the claws. Her eyes still on his before she let her lips move, letting her accented voice surround his ears, "You have no idea what you are saying. You know nothing about me and him. You know nothing of what we are. I, personally, know that you could beat me and take my life to add to the ones that you have there in your sword." Her eyes traced his features, the look there was expressionless, just deep black holes with nothing there in her skull. She looked empty and she definitely was hurt. Then she continued, "To add another soul to the sword that means nothing. A tool to kill more, a tool that will never satisfy your thirst for killing." Her eyes stared towards him as she composed herself, keeping her arms at her side, showing nothing of anger or hurt in her features, just plain, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:05 pm

He shock his head, gaining more knowledge on how foolish this woman was. "Do you really think I do not know who you are? I am a god; I watch and observe everyone at once. I know who you are, what you have done with Arcane and the fact that you are carrying his baby within your grasp. I know everything there is to know about you, and Personally I think its nothing but a waist of time and space having you around in this world if all you do is be rude and disrespectful to everyone." he said, keeping his guard up and ready so if this female tried he would take 3 lives form her. Her own, the beast and the child that she holds within her stomach. "This sword, has taken many many lives. More than you will ever see in your life, and you would just increase the number of people that have fallen upon it. Yes it is a tool, but a vary useful tool for survival and like you said for satisfaction." he said, laughing at the fact that he was getting to her, harming her and destroying her inside out. Her words only made it worse for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:11 pm

She could feel his worthlessness and herself feeling the same way. She turned her head, hearing his words as she just let her head fall. Her hand ran through her hair, feeling the soft sweat there as she just stared at the ground, letting him have his satisfaction of finally tearing her down. She sighed once before she spoke, "I don't care anymore." She spoke taking a step back and saying before she turned, "It's not a baby. It's the beast you are feeling as another life." She closed her eyes and just kept walking, feeling herself just sink off. Feeling defeated and just wanted to get away. She didn't want to see anyone and now she wasn't even going to look her lover in the eyes anymore. She couldn't handle it as she just now walked off of the court, feeling her heart in her throat, the beating causing her breath to stiffen before she finally slipped and disappeared within the shadows. She hoped the man was happy, hoped that man felt well enough to cause her to sink off. But that would be all the man was good for. A jerk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:23 pm

He laughed at the fact that she didn't know she was pregnant; he would simply drop that subject knowing she would simply just refuse to it. He slowly cracked his knuckles, turning away from her giving her my back screaming once more before she was to disappear into the darkness. "I told you, you were a waist of space here; you won't even fight back and defend your honor. You truly are pathetic; you can not take the truth. You try to believe otherwise when everything around you is a lie. A hint of advise would be start over, leave your lover, change your name, and never look back at the past." he whispered, walking away the opposite direction from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ares and Avery's meeting.   Ares and Avery's meeting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ares and Avery's meeting.
Page 1 of 1