MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:41 pm

He shot his gaze to Claire and picked her up by her throat. His voice became intense. Fire blew all over your face as He talked to you.- Never Touch My queens Scarf again. You got it inferior Demon. - His voice shot out towards you like piercing arrows. His ears Twitched to hear his daughters voice. He sighed and let you go. He shot out a dark gaze sending you away from the area. His eyes still locked on you.- Never again. Last warning.

- He looked over to his daughter and smiled. He patted the smaller throne next to him on the left.- Yes My child. You may come up here with me. What is it you want my Dear? - His voice was calm and censer. He knew that she wasn't really his but he treated her as suck. He wanted nothing more but to please this girl. She was his kin in away. She looked up to him. He appreciated that most of all.- Is there Anything I can do for you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:36 pm

my bad xD

then hold up a minuet i gotta re work that.

bahhhh i am sooo tired of hearing "whiskey is on the rocks while your sister is on my mouth" everytime i get a text ( i hit a button so it wont play the rest of the song after that)
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Mandelyn walked up to her father, Donald, she slowed to a stop kneeled onto a knee looked up at him and grinned "Can I come up now?" she asked still kneeled. She was happy to be back home, her shadows danced playfully on her arms, she giggled. She missed her father, and her mother. She was to edgey this week, she just wanted to be home, play and relax. Her shoulders were rigid, her eyes tired, her hands bruised and bloody. She looked up at her father waiting for his answer. Hoping she could do as she wished tonight. Even if she was of age he still was overly protective and controlling of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:33 pm

As the immense feiry passion of the flaming blazes wandered around Hell, Claireiella woke up from her long beautiful sleep at the sounds of the Human beings screaming. ''Oh come on. Shut up yall. You know you deserve to be here, no more whining; or I'll show you what the real suffering is.'' Shaking her head, her dark Brown hair blowed up in the stiffed air, gently. She let out a sigh, which looked more like a huff of a smoke; due to the reflecting vision of fire in one's eyes. Her right hand moved up to the edge of her hair; pushing a strand off her eyes, and back a bit behind. She softly tucked it behind her ear, and she continued on with her path; her feet pressing against the firm ground of Hell.

Her eyes closed for a couple of seconds; allowing her to re-think her next move. ''Oh what the hell.'' She ironically said, laughing a bit at her statement. Swiftly moving, she walked up towards the Queen's chair; shifting her eyes around to see if anyone was observing her. After she was sure no one was concentrating on what she was doing, except this one person who was hung by a hook from the back of his neck, till the front of his throat. ''What?'' She questioned him, and he instantly directed his sight downwards. ''I thought so too.'' She applied; looking back towards her feet. Claireiella quickly grabbed one of the Queen's scarfs; cleaning her Black high-heels with it. After she was done, a simple smirk played on her lips; backing away, and leaving the 'Royal' area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Chloe- You kinda need to reply to my entrance lol. I want this to uild of my return to start out XD
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Name:Mandelyn Leeanna
Species:Demon
Deadliest Quality: Temptation
Powers: Mind reading, glamouring, teleportation
Weakness : Charm, peircing of the heart, scyers crystals.
Bio: Mandelyn wears a crimson tanktop cutting off just above her birthmark on her chest, She wears a black silk skirt flowing around her thighs. Black knee high combat boots were on her feet. A silver pendant sword necklace was around her neck. Her hair flowed down to her middle back. Black, with a crimson streak in the front. Her eyes were dark emerald, shining brightly. She had larger canines, pearl white shining. She smiled deadly, sweetly, seductively. Her voice was seductive, wanting, needing.
History: First Mandelyn asked what The Dark God had wanted of her, he replied that he wanted twenty five innocent souls, she brought them to him willingly and obediantly. He then told her to bring him six pairs of Angels wings as well as six jackels. She brought them to him once more. After this he had asked for six infants. She brought them to him again. She was brought to Hell then for her deeds, of murder, chaos, and destruction. And so she became his daughter. She loved him as a father as her father. She would do as he had asked. Any deed.
Dislikes:Loud noises, vindictiveness, complete syrenity
Rank # [[ Will be given to you later ]]

Next is your Power grid:

Strength 1- 10 :8
Wisdom 1-10 :9
Charm 1-10 :6
Deadliness 1-10 :8
Stamina 1-10 :9
Speed 1-10 :7
Online Dice needed. I will know If you BS Me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Chloe's throat ached. how long had it been since she had fed? she couldnt remember. The deep violet dress she wore offset her skin. The neckline plunged deep, her breast over flowing its boundries. The skirt to the dress was short, and barely long enough to cover her ass. Silver heels on her feet pierced the floors of hell as she walked. Chloe's Charcoal hair cascaded down her back in curls, much like a river, ringlets hanging in her face. Was chloe tempting? was a woman in a dress that nearly showed her entire body tempting? She hadnt a care. Full lips parted, glistening behind them shown white teeth, her fangs receeded for now.

The burn within chloe's throat did not sece nor did she seek out any prey. She simply let it linger there, in the back of her throat, its intensity growing. Chloe wondered about, her smokey silver eyes comming to rest upon the man whom now sat in lucifer's throne. A smirk spread across her lips but she remained silent. Continuing her gaze about the others in this hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:15 pm

Chloe- Its all good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Name: Chloe Leigh Legend
Species: Vampire
Deadliest Quality: Temptation
Powers: lauring prey, a bit of mind control, temptations
Weakness: light energy, holy engery, fresh blood
Bio: Chloe was 20 years old when she came across the "wrong people" and ended up getting into a fight, during the fight she was bitten and thus tirned into a vampire.
History: In BIO
Dislikes: godly people, bright lights, too much noise
Rank # none yet

Strength 7
Wisdom 7
Charm 10
Deadliness 8
Stamina 9
Speed 7

( i think i did that wrong o.O)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:58 pm

Name: Avery Shade
Species: Entity
Deadliest Quality: Murderous
Powers: Speed, Reflection, and Powerful Strength
Weaknesses: Sunlight (Able to resist but is weakened), Ice, Sharp objects
Bio: Avery was born in the darker shades of hell. She was born to the devil himself, one of the many daughters which had been created. Her, being one of the lucky ones, she had become a minion to the devil for her gift of holding a beast within herself. It was uncommon around the devil. She had grown up until she was finally able to break free, able to see the surface. It was on a mission to make sure that she kept control of population, this causing her to feel as free as she wanted.
History: Had killed many towns and millions of people to keep control along with a couple of her own sisters and brothers in hell.
Dislikes: Jerks, stuck-up bitches, easy prey, light.

Strength: 10
Wisdom: 8.75
Charm: 5.5
Deadliness: 9.5
Stamina: 9.5
Speed: 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:55 pm

- Darkness falls to the Center Of Hell causing the ashes from the continues burning to rise. The Creator Had Finally been reawakened. Covered in ash the Master laughed Shaking all the ash off. He seen Lucifer In his throne and laughed tossing a spike into his chest. Lucifer melted as the spike penetrated his chest. Donald Chuckled taking his seat at the throne once more. He began to look around to see which of his loyal subjects would come to a new master. One that is Far More Destructive. And the root of all evil. Nothing seemed to nice about this maniac. He let out a hot breathe as fire blew out his mouth and nose.- Who dares to try and Stand by me. Who has enough balls to fight against heaven. Who hates the world as much as I. Who wants to rule those pathetic humans. And Most of all. Who wants to taste blood again. - He let out a menacing laugh Letting Hells fire rise and increase and temperature. The heat unbearable to those who had weak spirits. Lust giving to those strong willed. Donald looked around watching the new hell form back to the way it was meant to be.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm

._. Of course..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:28 pm

I am the maker so I modded mine alittle dear lol

ok ranks

Me- Leader
Bella- Queen
Leo- 2nd after queen
Claire- Finest General
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:24 pm

You got some big numbers there yourself, but I'll prove my applications right later on. Hopefully. <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:21 pm

getting some really big numbers here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: |Vampiress Character Sheet|   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:16 pm

Name; Claireiella Legend.
Age; Immortal.
Species; Vampiress.
Deadliest Quality; Seduction.
Powers; Air Elements.
Weaknesses; The Vision Of The Cross, The Holy Bible's Spoken Words, and Sun-rays.
Bio; Claireiella had always been a woman of her own. She had always been lonely, and surviving with no by her side to help her out with anything. That started even since her parents abandoned her, and threw her infront of a Church's gate. An old man picked her up, and he was sarcastically the Father. He didn't want such crime to be put against him, and he sure didn't want that child to be called his own. So. He gripped the young baby, and he went far in the forest, and he setted her there inside a cave. She lived her whole life as a loner, with no one at all to take good care of her. Although, one day.. She went to sleep in her cave, and she had no idea why she did so early; but she knew it was probably because of her increasing boredom. She woke up in the next morning, crawled out of the cave, and found herself screaming in the pain of the Sun-rays hitting her flesh; causing her to feel the actual burning feeling. Eventually she figured out it was because of the Sun, and she quickly crawled backwards into the cave once more. She looked at her 9 inch nails, and her eyes went wide at the marvelous shocking length of them. She then sensed her 6 inch fangs pressing to her lips, and she shook her head; barely believing what happened to her. Finally, and at last she got used to the situation, and she easily lived with it, day by day; wondering who did this to her. Apparently, a Vampire came up to her when she fell asleep, and bit her quiet hard; sucking all of the Blood away from her skin; causing her to look that much pale. On some night, Claireiella was wandering around the dead shore of the beach. Her eyes were vaguely narrowed, as she wanted to pay secured attention at the being laying on the harsh sand. Her head tilted sideways, as she stood before her body. That mischievous smirk of hers playing on her whole face. All she did was enjoy the sight of the man. She kneeled down, pressed her fangs to the skin of her neck, sucked his Blood, and.. ..Turned him into a Vampire. A full one, just like her. His name was Ace Legend.. Or so he told her. Ace Legend... And Claireiella Legend. It was, and still is truly a non-existent Legendary story.. Such a beautiful dream.
History; Eh. I believe I just typed it up there; but she managed to enter hell by the help of her love's powers, and abilities.
Likes; Blood, Coffins, Tight Black Corpetes, Affection, and Abs. (This is not even a joke.)
Dislikes; Sun-rays, Humans, The Cross, and Guardian Angels.
Rank #; Stays yet unknown, until further info.

Strength; 8.
Wisdom; 9.
Charm; 10.
Deadliness; 6.
Stamina; 9.
Speed; 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Leo No idea. But I do Have to say No more OOC on here. That way I can Keep up with the storys and charrys on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:09 pm

I wonder where she is, I want get this site to work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Leo- Nope I am on there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:06 pm

grr I think she is in MYB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:05 pm

That is what I am waiting for. That way I can Give Ranks and stuff. So rp will soon be hapening. Once Mira gets here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Hey yeah! Donald! Aka Irish man! Let's attempt an RP XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:02 pm

Oh well as soon as Mira posts her stuff i am Rping with her here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Wewt for setting Leo free with a license to kill XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:59 pm

Leo. You won't really be taking orders. You do your own thing lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: