MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Obsidianand Nisa shook their heads"Been to long of a day for her.Strax needs to put her back to sleep. She needs to cope with what will happen. So in shortnot now" Obsian stated Nisa stiffened more. "Just go back to bed.Shell be up when she cools off." Nisa nuzzled him towards his room. "Common you"

Mandelyn felt as if she were breaking Straxs hand could be felt on her back. "I...cant.." she sobbed shaking her shadows whipping around her "He wasnt even going to tell me!" each word cam out cut, pained, torn apart, and with a sob. Her body shook violently . "Just because they dont care doesnt mean me and mom dont!" She ripped her pillows apart, fathers flew all over the room her own wings foldede in, black primarys emerald secondaries, they folded so tight they started to cut her back open. "He doesnt underfuckingstand!" She hit the walls making her bones crack, blood ran down her back, down her hands. "Im rying to make him proud! Trying to prove im good enough to be his daughter! Mom shows her affection more than him..." she leaned against the wall sliding down it "I want him to understand..." she whispered voice broken
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Strax moves over to mandelyn placing a hand on her shoulder. "please calm down" Strax looks at her, hoping his eyes will catch hers.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:48 pm

He suddenly awoke and heard mandelyn. He ran out of his room, leaving everything except his black jeans, blackish gray belt and black tshirt and runs to her room's door and stops, seeing the sentinals. "i guess you wont let me see her..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:47 pm

-She looked to you, frowning softly. He did know her too well. Letting a soft sigh from her lips she looked at him for a minute or two, biting her lip softly before answering. "Ace. Ace Legend." He has, to the best of my knowledge, been sentenced here has he not?" She said, tiliting her head looking at you curiously. She wondered, Should I try to enter his mind, to see his reactions? Pondering that, not even catching half of the words that flew from his mouth like a bird presented with a chance at freedom, she shook her head softly, hearing the command that she must carry on when and if he died. "No. i won't." She said, having gone over this time and time again with him. " I do not care if the others don't care. I do." She said, getting up from her chair to position herself on your lap, facing you as her hands rested on your hips. Having known his thoughts of this for many days, though she was away she could still hear him. She would, like Mandy, willingly put her own parts into his pages. She would, also willingly let him make his own mark on hers. She was content, and if this is how it would be she would be happy. Weather they could walk up to a preacher and watch them sin or weather they would be here she didn't care much. As long as she had this, someone to hold, and a beautiful daughter to call her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Once the gates of hell were open for Ace to arrive upon the area, Ace walked down the hot rocks and dirt that surrounded the place." Ahhh second day here and yet still no change over my opinion over this." he stated, shaking his head as he walked down thru the halls of hell. He wondered if there was going to be anyone of interest here, he might be a demon but that doesn’t mean that Ace was as cruel and mean as he was suppose to be. Ace was actually a nice guy, even though he has been walking upon the earth for billion of years and still growing. Once he reached a big spot where everyone seemed to be gathering at, he noticed a beautiful female arrive right about the same time as he had surrounded by blood. This creature must have fed not too long ago he thought to himself, quickly turning his body around to face the young creature, walking towards it stopping right before her. His eyes looked upon her body, checking for anything that might be of danger for him of any kind. Smiling finding nothing of danger upon her, reaching his hand out towards her hoping she would accept his friendly gesture. "Hello there, welcome to....... Hell. My name is Ace Legend, husband to Claire Legend. Who may you be if I may ask?" he wondered, staying quiet and firm as he waits for the female's response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Mandelyn snapped awake hearing her fathers words her head twisted fast to to door. Panting she opened the door."Just because the generals wont care doesnt mean me and mom wont! I wont let you go and die like that." her emerald eyes were filled with tears."Mom doont agree! Say something! " She cried. She didnt want her father to do this.She didnt want her mother alone, her and her mother to be left alone."I will never agree to thatFather." she closed her door crawling back into bed."thats what he meant....all those years ago...he wasnt going to tell me...." she punched her pillow screaming into it like a child throwing a tantrum. She curls up with Mayu muttering to herself
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Strax's green fur got darker his gold eyes turning a darker gold.
"mayu ill be right back, take my blade of morpheus and keep watch over her i have to release these things." Strax ordered, She nodded and got out of the bed turning into her human form, very pale, with long blue hair with black tips, she takes the sword from strax, who then dissappears outisde, he looks straight up and yells loudly as he releases a strong beam of darkness, which reaches into the sky and eventually dissappears, strax teleports back into her room and falls onto the couch, passed out. his green fur lighter than it was when he first came here. he wakes up an hour later and mayu turns back into her fox form and jumps into the bed with mandalyn. cuddling with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:38 pm

-He smiles and takes her hand into his letting out a chuckle.- What about that good looking man. What was his name? - For Donald Did now her actions. He couldn't hear her thoughts. Although he could He trusted this women. - And Earth will be a vessel like none other. The preachers will know that Sin is freedom. There will not be a heaven nor a hell. Just Life and Death. I began this war. I will End it. No matter what it does to me. - He smiled looking to his queen.- And o matter what happens to me. Do not fall back. My generals won't care if I die. So you shouldn't either. Nor should Mandy. You 2 will fight on. at all costs. - He looked sternly into her eyes. No one knew how much He hated where he was. Being the only one who could defy god. Being the only one who could end it all. This was His story. He needed the pages of others to help throughout it. But he would have to close the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:38 pm

A woman stumbled across a dry patch of grass. Her body covered in blood. Black feathers dancing around her. She panted as she fell down on the ground. Blood dripping from her cracked lips. She won another fight and killed another. She closed her eyes and imagined of being in a cool shower. She wasnt so evil all the time its just when someone hit the spot she would go blank. It was her family she blamed. She opend her eyes feeling her 'heart' beat in her chest. She felt weak as her wings slowly tucked in. She looked at the blood remaining on her body. She wished she had kept her anger in control. From now on she would try her best to refrain from fighting. But it was then and there she saw a shadow beyond the point she was at. She sat up and squinted her eyes as her long blonde hair cradled in front of her breast. Her white clothing in-graved with blood, Also her hair covered with dry blood. She needed a shower. But she felt out of it. But she stood up strongly and walked to a nearby tree and stood their leaning on it.."Why hello.." She spoke out her voice so soft and smooth like an Angel
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 pm

Mandelyn sighed in her sleep smileing. She rolled onto her back streching out. She giggled and smiled in her sleep. When she smiled it was pure beauty. Her skin was soft, gentle, her face was less worn angry. Her body was relaxed instead of rigid. Her shadows form fitted to her amazingly perfect body. Her emerald eyes were softly closed. All her stress was relived, gone. She felt much better. All she wanted now was to wake up. Go for a run in cool brisk air. that would complete it.

Nisa shook in happiness that she pleased her master. "Yes sir, but a man is watching over her. Yes sire" she turned around ready to gaurd the door again "Strax and Demerti Demetri is now her lover" She flicked her tail running to the door gauring it feircely once more. "She would like your input on the situation though" nisa barked over to him. Donald heard her dreams abrubly stop, her laughing. Strax was fixing her dreams for her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Name:RoseMary
Species: Dark winged angel
Deadliest Quality: Temptation
Power:Illusionist, Kiss of temptation Ice elements
Weakness:Hurting people she cares about. never seeing people she loves again. The thought of a lover cheating
Bio: Rosemary was a little girl when she was raped by her family. They literally took part of sharing sexual things with her when she was only 9. She didnt know what was happening but it didnt feel good either. After she hit ten she knew what happened and she was filled with rage. She grew pure anger and killed her family members off one by one. She wasn't always like this. She was sweet and caring..She still is.. but once you hit that sour spot and trigger her anger she will fight until your death or hers.But other than that she was brought to hell by her deed.
History: Killed everyone in her family
Dislikes:Cocky ignorant people, Non caring people.
Rank #
Strength 1- 10: 6
Wisdom 1-10. 9
Charm 1-10 :7
Deadliness 1-10: 8
Stamina 1-10 :6
Speed 1-10 :8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:29 pm

-Donald looked down at the dog who licked his hand. He kneeled down and petted it.- Good girl. Go watch over her ok. I will deal with that later. I want my own time with my Wife. Let her rest. Although. I would like to know the names of the 2. - Donald smiled standing back up. He looked sternly at the door of her daughters room but he smiled.- There is not much I can do for her affairs since she won't want me to impede. - He heard her daughters nightmares and frowned.- The one thing I can't take from her. Those Damned Dreams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:29 pm

He decided enough was enough. he went to his bed, laid down, and forced sleep, but his dreams are all the same.....he leaves the 1 hes supposed to be protecting to save his squad...and they betray him...never different, always the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 pm

-She smiled crookedly at the soft touch that so often felt it's way acrost her stomach, placing her hands on your chest for a few seconds before your lips pressed to hers; a soft yet fiery song played by two lips, working in perfect harmony. The intense heat around her made her giggle, her lips parting softly still being kissed. The lust and love she felt for Donald was strong. Even if he was taken by some other than herself she would pursue him, until he was hers. She simply nodded, and smiled at you softly. "I have not meet another like you. I have no reason to betray..." She said, smiling softly. For it wasn't true, she had happened acrost someone she felt very attracted to, but she did not get to any point with then beyond words; for she knew, that even a sinner like Donald would shun her away, wanting nothing to do with her again. Rolling her eyes softly at the question about Earth, she sighed. "It was terrible. Every where I looked there where people preaching about how this and that is a sin. It was awful. I mean, why not let people decide their lives instead of having them mapped out. " She said, walking her way slowly to her chair backwards, still in his arms as she kisses his lips softly once more, breaking away from him to sit herself on the chair-

Last edited by Bella.Baby♥Taken♥ on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Strax looked at her body, sighed and walked over ot her, putting his palm on her forehead, sapping her nightmares. "please forgive me." he mutters to her then he looks up "Morpheus, god of Dreams, fill her with great dreams, ask your brother phantasmus to give her fantasies she have always wanted. keep phobeter away from her though." Her nightmares dissappear and they are replaced with her dreams and fantisies she has always wanted.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Mandelyn heard her mother leaving "Mom you can come in if you would like" she whispered into her mothers mind. Nisa and Obsidian whimpered at the queen folding their ears back. "Sorry mam" they lick her hands while saying this. Laying back down at the door they gaurd it "Shes to worn out today. Shes done to much and needs rest but she wants to stay awake for you and Donald, Another male, and her gaurdian. " nisa whimpers. Mandelyn wonders if her mother will come in to talk with her.Nisa trots with Bella nuzzling her "She licks Donalds hand "Your daughter has a lover, and another interested in her someone from her past life is here it upset her" She said to the both of them then stood gaurd at Mandelyns door again.
Before Mandelyn could speak she gave into her sleep, her darkness, nightmares of old memories assaulted her mind. Her body twitched from various fights. whimpering she curled into a ball holding her knees to her chest "Stop...please...stop" she cried in her sleep. "Someone help...no..>" she twitched father digging her nails into her palms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:21 pm

He lays in his bed motionless. his body all of a sudden flipped him off the bed. He could sense that some1 touched him. he stood up and looked around his room slowly, scanning everything.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Strax smiled. "ill tell you about them in the morning" He walked over to mandelyn and placed a finger on her forehead, unlocking sleep, making her give in to it. He then speaks to her mother through his mind. "your majesty, your daughter is asleep, i thought i should inform you, she has given me permission to keep watch over her tonight." Strax sat on the couch again, keeping his eyes on the door. Strax then teleported to the wall snapped his fingers. "negate" The wall ends up so it wasnt destroyed at all and strax takes toxic back to his room, gently putting him on his bed and then he teleports back to mandelyns room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:15 pm

"i trusted them...."He punched the wall with all his force and collapsed to the floor almost unconcious. "it wasnt my fault...."he passed out in the corner of a hall, a hole above him in the wall and his body so pale it was almost see through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:14 pm

-Donald Smiled at the entrance of his Beautiful queen. He let his right hand scrap softly a crossed Bellas stomach pulling her to him. He lust was the very thing that Donald loved. Her very Beauty was Unmatched in His eyes. Everything about His queen was perfect. As he Pulled her to him He gave her a kiss fit for royalty. He deepened the Kiss every second of the bliss. Fires arose all around them Intensifying in Heat. He broke the kiss after about a minute. He let out a chuckle and smiled.- My queen. You have returned to me. Even when I was Gone for so long you stay loyal. How has Earth been? - He let out a chuckle for he knew that she had been just like he. Angry at the world. Soon heaven will fall to his feet, And he could Finally Give his queen Freedom. He knew that is what she wanted most. Same with His daughter. All of them. Donald was not evil Just Hateful. Sin is not Evil. Donald knew that. He wanted the others to know that as well. He jestered to her throne. - Please Join me at our Seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Seeing the creatures guarding her daughter's door, and barred her own set of fangs at them; pearly white teeth that could easily cut through their fur like a knife and butter. Nodding, and straightening out of her crouching position at the sound of her daughter's voice, she sighed softly, walking off and trying to further find her king, or anyone that could talk to her. Noticing a small tear in her tink-top, she shrugged, still walking and waiting for any sign.

(ahh it's horrible. I NEVER type that little D:)
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Mandelyn smiles at Strax "All of them please " she whispers close to sleep. Shadows now a blanket over her she hugs the blue fox. "Shes cuddly..." she lays her head on a pillow of feathers. Her eyes were heavy, sleep filled. "who is this cutie? " she says cuddling the fox yawning. She wanted to stay awake so much. However she was to exaughsted. "Toxic...I wanst safe noone came to help....and look what they did to you..." she sighed "Ill think of something for you to do.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:08 pm

He left his room and looked around."well...i did make a huge mistake leaving you, but i had people coming to help, my old....squad...was in trouble and needed me! i had to, i thought u were going to be safe..."he put his hand on the handle of the blade, which had chnaged to a fading black to reeddish color. "and well...i want to make it up, idk how, idk wat u have in mind but i do, and i will, ok"
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Laying in her bed Mandelyn scenced her mother. She smiled "Hi mom." she said into Bellas mind. Bella noticed Obsidain and Nisa Gaurding her door on complete edge, fur turned into daggers teeth bared at nothing
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Strax laughs lightly, hearing Mandelyn's thought. and he takes a seat on the couch, the rest of my weapons appearing on the floor next to me. "so, do you want to know about any of my weapons yet? and if so which one? Strax looks at Kratos and whispers into it, a light blue fox appears in my lap, the tips of her tail, ears and feet, are black. "Mayu, hun, go over with Mandelyn, she is royalty, but i think shee needs something to hug." Strax orders his familar. Mayu jumps onto mandelyns bed and sits next to her, looking at her.

(ooc Blade of Morpheus, Blade of Cerberus, Blade of Selena, Blade of Diana, or Kratos)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: