MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Demitri heard the reply from the one he loves from her bed room, quickly turning his head around to face towards the stairs that took him all the way up to where she slept in peace. Quickly Demitri ran up the stairs walking in to the room the one he loves rested kneeling down next to the bed with his head down holding in the urge to cry "I am sorry my love I left you, i m feeling as if i am loosing your love and that there is nothing I can do to stop that process. My only chance is to kneel down here humble and ask you. Do you want me to be around?" he asked staying quiet as he waits for her response-
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Mandelyn sat in her room thinking to herself quietly, unusually quiet for her. Listening she heard Demetri rise, he had left her when she wanted comfort as she bled heavily. Sighing she stayed in her room "Yes?!" she yelled back laying in bed Nisa on her lap. She had lost Kakuzus life today, he now was in hell. Osmidian her other dog was murdered by Gabe. Her bed felt empty without his massive body at the foot of it. She wondered why his voice was so exited
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Demitri quickly rose up from the ground where he had been sitting this whole time. Coming into a conclusion that he needed this and that he could not go on if he did not do what he desired to do the most at this moment. He quickly looked around, searching for the one that he loves the most wishing to find her "mandelyn!!!" he screamed, hoping that was loud enough for her to hear his scream for her name
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Mandelyn sighed "nothing important....Ill be trying something soon though...you cannot interfear with it" Closing her eyes she said this swiftly and softly thinking deeper about the situaution
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Strax mumbled softly but loud enough for mandelyn to hear. "whats wrong? i can feel your unease."
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:11 pm

Mandelyn nodded sighing to herself. "Fine as you wish" Closing her eyes she stayed there unmoving, hollow slightly. She wanted to try something Donald wouldnt aprove of, with herself as the expirement. Thinking about this made her feel more alone. Not knowing how to go about this she sighed deeply looking down. Her mind was in billions of places, jumbled. trying to put it together was difficult now.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Strax sighed. "Please just let me stay out here. the bed and couch are too uncomfortable to me." and it will be easier for me to wake up here.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Mandelyn sighed "If I have to order it upon you i will..." she muttereed biting her lip. "Ah i seee"
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:01 pm

"i simply didnt feel the need for all my weapons." Strax shakes his head again. "No im staying out here." Strax never really liked beds anyways. he hated to shirk on his duties also.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:59 pm

"What happened...and why have you changed..." she whisperd "You can protect me when you wake up, Ill be fine... " looking down she whispered.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Strax shakes his head. "No. its my job to be able to protect you." For the first time you notice he only has his Blade of Selena on him. he looks rather... peaceful. Strange. he looks un-intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:55 pm

"Go to bed if you are tired Strax" she whispered quietly thinking deeply
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Strax sits down next to her throne, leaning against it. closing his eyes, he is still tired.

(btw ive been wrong this whole time lol Moros is the titan of doom. ive been meaning to say Thanatos.)
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:51 pm

"Good morning Strax" she says quietly, her voice was soft and pained. Mandelyn nods to the glowing "Atleast indeed" her eyes close softly as she awaits other events she has dremt about. HEr hands shake slightly as she thinks to herself. "mmmm a pity..." she says aloud watching the sequences unfold before her eyes
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Strax wakes up. His internal clock tells him that its 11:55 PM. He walks down to the throne room, finding Mandelyn. 11:59. He walks up behind her throne. "good err morning mistress." The clock strikes midnight. Mandelyn glows bright green. the glow leaves her a few minutes later and she notices every scratch on her body has disappeared. "Heh at least Lord Moros didnt lie."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Mandelyn wakes up pain everywhere, deep inside of her, her body as well. Her sheets were blood stained and fully soaked. Sighing deeply she changed her sheets . Going to the shower she throw the torn clothing away, taking a shower she relaxed, all of the water calmed her, soothed her, washed her. Getting out she dressed in tight faded jeans, a studded black belt, a white tanktop, then a black button up top over that, as well as her dog tags and combat boots. Her hair was up neck exposed. Skin beautifully amazing. Shadows asleep around her.
She walked to her throne knowing she had angered her love deeply. Looking at the red irritated new cuts and gashes now closed was a constant reminder. Sitting in her throne she bit her lip roughtly.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 pm

(g2g byes guys)
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Strax and Kakuzu sleep soundly. But kakuzu wakes up. "I need to see Donald..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Tox sits outside mandys door and stands guard
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Mandelyn wakes up picking up Strax and Kakie taking them to their chambers beside hers. She colapses on her bead once more.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Moros jumps into the air and grabs Gabe's soul from his body, flying to the jail of Hell he dropped said soul into a cell, which takes its form of human, Kakuzu's soul falls outside of the cell, against a wall sleeping. Moros then dissappears. Strax's firey body cools down, the armor gone, his weapons fall, scattered around the battle field, Strax simply falls, passing out in the field
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:55 pm

"Ah noble Demitri, i am only here to take souls as i have said. i havent a reason to fight you. yes even a god can be killed. but not the Titan of death. for i would have to bring my own soul to hell, which cannot happen. all death will stop and therefore the paradox of this will destroy this earth." Moros explained. (really not trying to god mod, but Moros is a charactor im only playing for effect.)
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Mandelyn groaned and whimpered at Tanias licking herwounds healing them shut
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

Again PM me once you are NOT busy. If you havn't noticed you have always placed me on wait. Yesterday you told me to wait, i waited and than you left me here waiting lik the fool that I am. So PM me when this is over

Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm

He tried the best he could to heal them but he couldnt. then he remembered, tanias, he called her and she came and started to lick her wounds, healing them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: