MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:06 pm

"Because Mandelyn cares about and for you" Nisa shrugged frowning at him. "Nce weapons"
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:50 am

Strax's brow furrowed, confused at the last sentence. "who is hector? and why is he out to get me?" With his second question Kratos appeared in his hand but instead of him holding it, it attached itself to the bottom of his wrist, so his hand was open but he could still stab.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Mandelyns eyes glazed over, her head fell to Princes shoulder, he could hear Hectors words and now her repsonces. Barely breathing her nose bleed more profucely. Prince could see the flash backs hear her mind screaming her body fighting "GET OUT OF MY HEAD HETOR YOU ARE WRONG YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DO THAT EVER! YOU CANT HURT ME OR MY FAMILY OR MY PROTECTOR!" Prince now knew why she was so testy lately, why she had been so distant, all the past conversations, controlling of her mind and body, Prince had now seen. Hector, the cause of it all, the cause of her anger her hate her rage and her anger. She wanted to kill him now, no matter what the cost.

Nisa shrugged "For you to find out i suppose" she icked his face "Cheer up pup. " nodding she agreed "I doubt it as well. Replacing the lock she sighed Hector is out for your soul to destroy mandelyn.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:17 pm

"learn what? I freaked out. i lost control. I would apologize but it wouldnt be believed." Strax scratched at the collar some but went back to his guitar. He sighed and a crack could be heard from the door as the lock broke off, he figured he wouldnt be allowed to have a lock at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:17 pm

-His voice echoed back and forth in the room around her. Knowing full well she knew what he was going to take.- Strax's soul will be mine. Just like your families. Just like all the people I have killed. - Memories of your parents flash efore her eyes.- And now I need you. You owe me for what I gave you. Or your father will cease to exist in this realm much longer either.-He chuckled showing her her fathers death by his hands.- Now we don't want that do we? - His laugh exited first then his image.- You know what you must do. Or they all will vanish. One By One.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Prince simply turned his head around to face her, reaching over to her wiping off most of the tears that had taken over her cheek. He than managed to hear that small whisper, wondering why she had said that. Quickly he gripped upon her hand slightly harder, trying to get her attention to face him so he could speak. "Why do you think you are going to die love?" he asked her, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Nodding to him she held onto him tight still crying. GAsping in in a sharp pain she screamed in agony hearing Hector in her mind screaming into Hectors mind she yelled to him "He wont die we have fixed that! And aside from that He has died now, so yu cannot kill him He is now in Hell with us. He is now a soul. You have no power over them. You have no power over me!" blood ran down her nose again, trembling heavily she whimpered, grbbing onto Prince tighter. "Im going to die.." she whispered aloud as Hectors voice had left her mind.
Nisa came to Strax with a collar "Yes that is the point, you need to learn" she fitted it on him then sat on his bed
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:08 pm

He felt the slight squeeze that she had placed upon his hand, simply nodding not been able to look at her face to face from how he had talked to her. he felt slightly bad on how harsh he was, but he had to let it all out, he could not take the torture any more and her had to let her know how he felt about the whole situation. Quickly he lay down with her on the bed, nodding slightly, leaning forward as I press my lips against hers. "It is alright darling, just watch what you do and say." he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:07 pm

-Hectors laugh emits in your ear again. Soft and faint. His voice echoed in her ear. Small and sweet.- Its one or the other. One lives while the other Dies. You either choose to uphold my justice again. Or rot away and let Your friend die. The choice is yours.- And just like that. All noise had stopped. Nothing was hear again. A silance of death was here. Her now motives had to change. Choose to let him free. Or let her friend die. All was coming into place.-
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Strax set the violin down and picked up the guitar and started playing similar songs.

"hmmm I wonder when im getting my collar. Why dad? Why did you have to make me such a low life creature this time? i hate being controlled to that extent." Strax then sighed. "i guess thats the point....."
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:03 pm

"Ill work on that.." She whispered whimpering still feeling upset. She walked to her room, sqeezing his hand, still crying slightly. "Im so sorry for the way I act and treat you... " she whispered to him laying down she held onto him feeling broken. She was tired she was a horrible person, she felt terrible "Im so sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:01 pm

-Hectors laugh emits in your ear again. Soft and faint. His voice echoed in her ear. Small and sweet.- Its one or the other. One lives while the other Dies. You either choose to uphold my justice again. Or rot away and let Your friend die. The choice is yours.- And just like that. All noise had stopped. Nothing was hear again. A silance of death was here. Her now motives had to change. Choose to let him free. Or let her friend die. All was coming into place.-
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:00 pm

He heard her words, wondering why was she telling me these things now that he was leaving instead of than when he was actually caring for her and protecting her. "Look I know that you love me and that I make you happy, but your way of showing love is way too much for me dear. You expect too much from me, most of the time when we speak I just learn your likes and become something I am not to satisfy you, and that isn't enough either." he whispered, feeling her kiss upon his lips, pulling back from the kiss, shaking his head." I know what I want to be happy dear." he said, following her, deciding to stay with her although he is still not satisfied by the way she treated him. He quickly ran to her, intertwining his fingers with hers as he simply looked straight forward.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:58 pm

Strax looked around his room, all his weapons hanging up, his guitar in one corner, a grand piano in another, but he chose the instrument in the third corner, the violin. he started to play really sad music, such as moonlight sonata.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:54 pm

"That is not all you have to offer. You love me. you make me happy, I love you...please stay...." Shedidnt tell him al those people she had asked him to exicute, were all after her, she didnt want to start another fight "Then dont fight..." she said softly. She felt unloved unneeded, unwanted. She cried more, anger starting to rise. "You probly dont want or need me or....anymore...Im sorry...Ill be here If you need or want me..." looking down she had to force herself to let him go. she was shaking. "whatever makes you happy.." she whispered to him kissing him gently she whispered "I love you" she turned away "Ill be in my room if youd like to come..whatever makes you happy do."

"Th-thats good Strax.Sleep w-we;;" she cut the mndlink short not wanting to talk anymore, just wanting to lay down and suffer for what she had done
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Strax spoke back to mandelyn. "yea im.... fine... for a dead slave of a man anyways..." Strax examined his new body, he wondered what could have caused him to morph like this. Something may have been mutated on him when he died? "probably the poison..." he stated out loud.

(yes this is acctually because of the "taint" that was put on strax right before the battle but he doesnt know that)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:48 pm

He watched her run up to him in tears, wondering what it was this time that she wanted from him. The last few days the only thing that she had been wanting from him was to kill People and more. He could not take it any longer; he hated killing people, although the only one that actually was worth killing was strax himself. He than felt her arms wrap around him, he simply rolled his eyes and waited for her to face him so he could speak with her. "yes I was going to leave forever, seems that the only thing I bring to this place is fights and more death." he said, still determined to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:44 pm

Running to where he was her hands were still broken, she was still crying, but she held onto him tight "We both were angry, we both had a bad day, i shouldnt have acted that way...Im sorry.." she whispered crying holding him there. "you were going to leave forever?" she squeaked, starting to cry more she held to him tighter
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Right before he had reached the gates of hell, he stopped right on his tracks. Turning around, taking in a deep sigh as I take in the details of the place. "Good bye hell forever." he whispered, but right before he would leave he decided to take a few minutes on his own to take experience the heat one last time. he kneeled down looking at the lava around simply tracing his finger against it.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Beating a wall until her hands were broken, the wall had crumbled and dust was everywhere. She screamed angrily. "I HATE MYSELF!" She screamed through hell. "HE LEFT I MADE HIM LEAVE AND I AM A BAD PERSON!" She yelled kicking and screaming blasting powers everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 pm

he looked at her simply agrivated towards the whole situation, not been able to take it anymore. "Well you know what, maybe you are right. I should simpyl jsut stay out of your way and let you do things your way. i am sorry that i care for my fiance.!" he yelled, not really in the mood to take her crap so he simply stood up and left hell the same way he had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:27 pm

She could tell he didnt like her mind reading much "Well you used to think it was cute, so i melded minds because i care about and love you, obviously you dont like it. Its me and I cant help it. So Ill go the distance to my faher and get it removed." Standing up she was trying not to cry "Im sorry I thanked Kak, that you arent Satisfied with the situation, Strax is now stuck in hell, he cant leave. Ill leave you alone seeing as you dont want to talk and are starting to hate a part of me" Leaving the room she snapped pants on leaving her pajama pants behind.
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:24 pm

"feeling alright up there Strax?" she asked into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:23 pm

He heard her question, starting to hate the idea that she could read minds easily. It kept all privacy away from him, knowing he would have to keep his thoughts to himself from now on. He simply shock his head, not really wanting to share why he felt that way. Her actions towards the whole situation didn't really satisfied him. Most thing that did bother him was the fact that she thanked someone that simply sealed strax's soul in a jar when I was the one to kill him off. All he got was a nod and nothing else. "Don't worry about it, I rather just watch and stay quiet." he said not really feeling like talking to anyone just observe.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Strax's body burst with a flash of green light, But he was born a new. He now had patches of red in his green fur, They were placed on his forehead (triangle) and two stripes down his arms. His golden eyes having flecks of black in them. He had many scars left on him from that battle, but it did not matter, his memories flooded back to him and he staggered backwards. His claws extended, as a new power of his fathers showed in him, he could now send a paralysis poison into his enemies by scratching them. His claws were now white with flecks of red. He fell to the ground roaring in pain, the roar was silenced by the sound proofness of his room. Two black demonic wings splitting out from his back, different than before, they wernt dark matter, they were real wings. He staggered to his knees and then all the way up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}   Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp} - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: In Character :: Storyline RP-
Jump to: