MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Monastic Rainforest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:47 am

Claireiella slowly rested her head on the girl's shoulder; letting out a long sigh. ''Yeah.. I know what the so called problem is. It ain't a problem though, and I have to suffer till that specific problem...'' She paused for a few moment, letting her head tilt up for her eyes to meet Sammi's. ''...Gets out of me.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:22 am

She froze in surprise as Claireiella rested her head on her shoulder. "It's...it's okay. I understand, in a way." She slowly reached up, stroking Claireiella's hair. "Do you know what's wrong? Maybe we could fix the problem?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:01 am

She slowly cocked her head to the side, as she sensed her calm spirit taking over. She needed not to be all mad, and ticked off about everything. She hated it so much, and she longed to apologize for the inconvience she had cuased the girl standing before her. Ever so gently, Claireiella rested her hand on the girl's shoulder; softly smiling at her voice saying that music is her only shelter. ''I know what you mean, dearest. Don't worry about it. One more time, I'm highly sorry for shouting at you that way, I know you meant no harm.'' She applied her last sentence; her hand slipping off the girl's shoulder, and wrapping around her stomach once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 am

She studied Claireiella. "Is everything okay? I mean, obviously not, but can I do something to help?" She glanced down at her iPod, seeing her curious look at it. She felt the need to explain. "Music is my soulmate...it's my escape...it's my only friend." She looked down sadly as she said this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:36 am

Claireiella looked down, and over at Sammi's Ipod. What was she doing with an Ipod in a Rainforest? She wondered, pretty much confused at the weird people across the whole universe. She shook her head; wanting her thoughts to be swept away, fully. Sighing softly, she looked back up to Sammi's eyes; shrugging her shoulders. ''Nice meeting you too.''

''I can't really explain what this whole place about, I just know it has disgusting creatures!!!'' She yelled; giving a blameful look to the little insect laying on the ground, lonely, and silent. ''Uh.'' She slid her hands up till her chest once more; tightening her arms around her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:32 am

She shrugged. "It's okay. Everyone has their moments." She smiled slightly. "Nice to meet you, Claireiella." Her head tilted slightly, listening. She looked down at her iPod, changing the song. She smiled in satisfaction, then looked back up at Claireiella. "So, can you tell me about this place?" She hoped maybe she could distract her from the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:17 am

She pressured her upper teeth aganist her lower ones; shaking her head at the current circumstances occuring. She hated how much she suddenly bursted off on someone whom had no idea what was going on with her, therefore; they would just make an assumation that she's a literal bi-polar person. Another sigh slipped off her lips, as she went back to pressing on her jaw; looking up towards the girl. ''I'm sorry. I really am. I don't know what has been hitting me lately. I... Yeah. I just don't know.'' She shifted her eyes around; wrapping her arms around her stomach. ''The name's Claireiella. Claireiella Legend.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:10 am

She took a stop back in surprise. "I'm sorry, I was just asking...I'm Sammi...new here, wandering around, exploring, blah blah blah." She sighed, brushing her hair behind her ear. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She figured she'd remain calm, maybe this woman had a reason to be so...angry.

[[Sorry I'm kinda sleepy so I'm not at my best right now xD]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:54 am

She stayed silent for a couple of moments after she was done with her calm counting. She sighed in relief; feeling much more better than before. Clearing her throat, she moved her hand uptill her hair; brushing a strand of it smoothed one backwards. ''AHH!!!!'' Claireiella screamed; jumping off backwards; landing right on her feet once more. ''Damn this shit. Who the hell are you?!'' She yelled at the girl who asked her if she was okay or not. ''Do I seem okay?! Do I?!''

[I'm sorry. xD She's having swing-moods, ya know..]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:47 am

She looked to the woman who had just entered, her brow raised in curiosity. She started as she heard her yell in surprise at the bug. She glanced over, checking out the insect and winced in disgust. She back to the woman. Lowering her music, she slowly approached her as she was counting. "Um...ma'am? Are you okay?" Her Southern accent was accompanied by a slightly raspy voice, the kind made for singing. "I'm Sammi by the way, if it matters."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:34 am

With the gentle steps of Claireiella's feet upon the ground, she made quiet a calm appearence. Her head moved around; wondering if anyone was there. She had no idea how she could stand such pain; wandering around in most of the world's clearing without getting tired. [Sarcasm intended] She had always been a fighter though, she knew from the early beginning that something about her was different than all the others.

No, she was not self-absorbed. No, she was not making up a lie about her person, and believing it. But yes, she had been proven to be right. She had been proved the difference she claimed to own, correctly.

A soft sigh quickly ran out of her mouth; her weight shifting over to her right side instead of the left one she was standing on. Her head cocked over sideways, as her eyes began scanning the area. Suddenly, her eyes widened, and her iris' changed colours to dark Grey, taking over that soft one away. ''What. In. The. Freakin'. Hell?!'' She applied loudly; swiftly walking backwards, away from the huge insect that was right beneath her foot. ''Oh my God. Such stress can not be put upon my back. It just can't. It can't!!'' Screams were about to be made, but she gained control over herself, and decided to calm down. ''1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...'' She proceeded on, her breath a bit ragged, her stomach slightly aching. ''...7, 8, 9, 10.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:21 am

Sammi walked in, her ballet flats making no noise on the decaying leaves of the forest. She was listening to her music, full blast, and she pulled out her phone, checking it. "Damn, no service..." She muttered. "Oh well. It's not like he's gonna text me anyway. He doesn't care..." She closed her phone with a bit more violence than she meant, putting it in the the pocket of her dark wash jeans. She sighed, running a finger through her hair as she stood in the middle of the rain forest's clearing, the filtered sunlight making her look slightly green. She looked around, not seeing anybody and not caring. She sighed again as she stood there, like the loner that she was. She started singing along to the song playing. "Take me back into your arms..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Her eyes looked upon him as she could feel with her instincts as they improved with the beast raging against her stomach. She could feel her hands grip against the tree after she had shook the man's hand. A soft breath passed her lips before she spoke once more, a soft tempting smile playing across her lips before she finally straightened against the tree, "Thanks." She began to raise a brow again until she could hear his comments. She laughed lightly, shaking her head, before looking at him, pushing away a piece of hair that had strayed away from her forehead, "Dude, this young child is nothing of what you have seen before." She looked at him innocently before letting the temptation come across her features once more and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Prince laughed at the word that had escaped her lips; of course she was not that young upon this world. Although if she was to compare herself to him, she would seem like a child although his appearance made him look younger than her. He was one of the first organisms to have stepped upon the planet earth, he was 50 billion years old and still growing, and in the shape of a young man at the age of 17 he was left. Feeling the slight firm grip Prince slowly did the same, letting her small soft tender hands slide of his own as she introduced herself. "Well Avery, it is a pleasure to have met a young beautiful woman such as your self." he whispered" Of course you are not, although if you really think about it, you are more like a small child compare to my own age" he announced looking straight at her waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:56 pm

She could feel the heartbeat nearby. SHe could hear it in her ears as she could also feel the beast perk up just to see who was around. Her eyes began to have a black slit down the middle as the beast was looking with her. Her eyes looked upon until she finally let her eyes meet the man who was walking towards her. He was handsome in a way that seemed dangerous, but not really tempting. The thought only a tease as she leaned harder against the tree, letting her arms cross until the man had gotten close enough and extended his hand. She looked down at it, reluctantly taking it, letting the beast in the handshake give a firm grip along with feeling the true soul of the one that was in front of her, before pulling her hand away. She could hear his words along with the pure deep sound of his voice. Her eyes kept to his, until she heard the phrase "young one" A soft raising of the brow expression passed her mind, she spoke, "I'm Avery Shade, it's nice to meet ou Prince, but may I assure you, I am no young one you think me of." Looking at him, before letting a soft sigh pass her plump lips, she finally let her eyes scan the forest once more, waiting for a response from the man.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:50 pm

The soft breeze flowing thru the fluid that it is called air traced the thin layer of the atmosphere holding the gravity in place. Prince slowly vanished in place, coming forth upon the place that he had never seen nor touched before in his young experimented life. "Hmmmm what is this?" he whispered, slowly taking a few steps forward letting the soft wind crash to his body, the sweet feeling of it letting a small chill go up his spine in a good way. Letting the pleasure take over for a second, slowly opening his eyes once more, and looking around at the place for any other visitors that might be walking upon the area. he gently came across a gorgeous female that he had never seen before in his life. He wondered if she was new, slowly he made his approach towards her, stopping right before her raising his hand out towards her hoping she would accept his friendly gesture he was offering. "Hello there ma'am, welcome to this land. My name is Prince Legend, who may you be young one?" he asked in a low toned voice, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Humidity surrounded her. She could feel the dew on her skin and the sweat across her forehead as the heat was getting to her. Her Emerald Golden ringed eyes looked ahead as she could see the outlining of many trees to come. The trunks around here were covered in a green, jade, covering, almost a frosting over a cake. They colored the trunks with a bright green. The canopy was dark and she could feel the darkness surrounding her. Turning her head, she ran a hand through her hair as she could feel the beast inside of her getting restless. Sighing softly she finally reached far enough, so she leaned against a tree, taking a breath as she looked straight, letting the darkness in her eyes grow. Now she waited for the response, anyone to come out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:54 am

Strax sits in the thick canopy, sleeping. His dreams are filled with sugar cane and women, as he snaps out of his dream. He looks around.

"Ugh sleep teleporting again..." Strax gets up and climbs down, looking around, he tries to figure out where he is.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:42 am

Seen from above, the tree canopy provides a continuous cover with a few emergent species towering overheard. The canopy provides a protective buffer for the lower vegetation, filtering the heavy rainfall of the violent tropical storms so that the force of the large drops is reduced and much of the water reaches the ground in a fine mist.

Underneath the canopy are layers of smaller trees and shrubs with large climbing plants clambering through the vegetation, using trees as support and linking the different levels of the forest. The Lowest layer is in deep shade with very little air movement. Only a few seeds and scattered herbaceous plants grow at ground level. This open vegetation bears little resemblance to the impenetrable ‘jungle’ of the early travelers’ tales which occurs only at the edge of the rainforest.

The forest floor is covered with thick layers of rapidly decaying plant material. Within the rainforest of the levels provides different habitats, all with their own set of environmental conditions, for plants and a multitude of animals including; birds, bats, white and pink cocoa flowers, Brazilian nuts, fleshy fruits, and cauliflorous plants.

The trees are broad-leaved with straight un-branched trunks and silk roots providing additional support. Their leaves have drip tips and hairless surfaces, to prevent rainwater from accumulating. They have jointed stalks so that they can adjust their positions according to light. New leaves are often soft, drooping and brightly colored and those of young trees also differ from those of mature ones, in response to conditions above and below the canopy.

Scattered through the basin of the forest are large stone tablets, many of which are covered in a think layer of bright green moss rooting off from the base of the rock. Each Stone holds a very deep imprint of an ancient symbol that seems to attract each other creating a web of energy throughout the forest.

RULES: You know them. Keep them in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monastic Rainforest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2