MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Monastic Rainforest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Monastic Rainforest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:08 pm

The eyes of her ivory irisis moved across the forest. The sweat caressed her skin with such taste and such glimmer that it slowly dripped down into her eyes. The heat had been getting to her. Causing her to move through the forest quickly. Her clothes were worn and almost ripped. The only thing that remained were her jean shorts and tight black tank top. Her skin was golden, not too dark, nor was it really that pale. It was the perfect gold that kept her happy. Her shoes squeaked as she had walked through the little river in the forest, giving her self just a little cool down as she ran. Her muscles moved perfectly with her graceful steps. They matched how she looked. Her face was of a heart when she smiled those pearly whites. Her white eyes gleamed with intensity and curiosity as she kept up the pace. Her long and delicate reddish hair slipped down her back, and over her shoulders, framing her face with correct temps.
Slowing down, she reached a soft clearing, looking at the blowing grasses, the soft breaking of the sun between the trees. She stayed in the shade underneath a tree, feeling her legs quiver until she could barely stand anymore. She collapsed with a sigh, laughing quietly to herself. She had been running so long that she simply just wanted to sit. Her chest pounded quickly, her heart beating in her ears until she finally just lay there. Everything began to relax around her body, her muscles were beginning to end of the ache and burn of exhaustion and her blood was slowing through her heart. Each breath led her to peace and serenity. The voice that had passed her lips came out to be somewhat curious and involuntarilly seductive, "Does anyone roam these grounds?!" She asked, feeling her soft accent caress her words with a soft tone. Her fingers glided over her smooth legs as she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Cynn looked at the man, seeing the anger only rise. His own features beginning to change to the fact that he was happy he was talking with this man. It was showing him how cruel the women could be without even really knowing it. For they aren't the only fragile ones when it comes to speaking out. Nodding his head, feeling a soft punch come across his limbs, making him pull back and just knock another tree out. He felt the anger taking over his limbs, each muscle wanting to react and feel the kill within his own fingers. Letting his ragged, uneven breath come across his lips he laughed, "The woman who calls herself Aurora and her damn sister Bella. She is not around here, she does not deserve to be around here, I can tell you that. I am a man of work, and trying to keep her safe was not part of her vocabulary. I can certainly tell you that." He growled slightly before letting the man continue and he felt a soft groan come across his lips, "I have met that woman, she seems nice, too nice for my liking. Even though I could sense that she had another, she never acted like it. Just to tell you." His eyes bulged slightly at the sight of vodka in the man's hand. He practically pushed his hand towards the bottle when he had offered. The simple liquid covered his tongue and down his throat, but that was only the first shot. The effects wouldn't come on until later. Speaking softly, "You know? I think there should be a day for just guys, all the women have to stop nagging and being so demanding and just plain aweful!" He felt his fingers lean against the tree, tracing it underneath his finger tips before pushing it away and just standing there now, feeling a worthless triumph for pushing nature around.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:47 pm

He nodded agrees completely, knowing that all of the crap females made men go thru made them do the things that were done to them. "Yea they need to show more respect to the ones that work their ass off to keep them alive and healthy. Who was the female that said that she loved you? And who is the other?" he asked, wondering who it was so he could stay away from that female. He did not want to be near anyone that would not treat him with respect that only thinks of him like a toy or a body guard that is stupid enough to actually kill people for no real reason. "Sometimes I wonder, Are we really the ones at fault for everything that goes wrong to a woman? I mean if a man cheats on a woman, that means that the woman was not there for him that much, that she didn't really care much for him. I don't cheat but damn, it seems that my fiancé is cheating behind my back, her name is Mandelyn and I am not sure what goes on when I am not around you know. “He said, feeling the craving to simply walk up to someone and hurt them in every way possible, perhaps kill. He was not happy with the way that women treat men. He had no idea why this thought had come to mind, but he knew that he was sick and tired of every girl’s bull shit. Slowly he reached down for a bottle of vodka, feeling the need to drink some so he could try to forget. Slowly he opened it, chugging a good amount of it as he than offers him some. "Want some, helps with the stress and stuff." he whispered waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:38 pm

A soft anger began to rise in Cynn's lungs, cupping his diaphragm like it was nothing until he released it. His eyes began to turn into a soft grey with the soft red horizontal strip going across the pupil. He watched, seeing the man in front of him vent and he nodded understanding completely. Though he has never been engaged and with the seeings of everything going on he probably never will. Feeling his voice rise as he began to hear the words of feelings something for someone else. He shook his head, pushing away the tree, pushing it to show it roots in front of them. He slammed his hands back into his pockets feeling the need to pace around the open area. He felt his lips move composing the words through his lips, "Man, I do remember this one woman, and man she was the worst of them all. I swear." He laughed, feeling one of his hands cup his face before he let it fall and speak more, "Women can be so disrespectful, thinking that we are the lying ones. I think not. But this one woman, she had fallen in love with me. Which of course happens over 2 days." He laughed more before continuing, "But when another came along and I wasn't feeling the same as her, I was talking to this other girl and she fucking shit her pants. She had been cursing and saying that you should love me. It's called one phrase, don't trust women easily." He bobbed his head, feeling some of his own anger out there in front of him as he could feel the friendship forming through past experience.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:29 pm

He nodded towards him, knowing exactly what he was going thru. Simply because he was going thru it too, everything seemed to be shitty for every man these days. Slowly he walked towards him, patting his shoulder quiet hard in a friendly way. "Oh I see how it is, I am going thru the same thing bro, trust Me." he said, looking over the tree he had been leaning on, punching it quiet hard making a small fruit fall off the tree to his hand. Taking a big bite off it as the juicy flavored sensation took over his mouth while he spoke. "I mean why can't woman respect us you know? I have a fiancé and right now I am pretty angry at her; I mean did she really expect my brother to not tell me of her feelings? Also the way she acts with other men, she is too flirty. That's why my friend, I haven't gotten married to her and I am right here where you stand. I needed a break from all of her shit and peoples opinions." he said, taking another bite off the apple really not happy with his life right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:22 pm

There was a look of anger in the man's eyes. He could see it, sense it and even just flat out feel it with each step he had taken. Each breath that had escaped his lips. Keeping his position against the tree, Cynn looked at the man who had spoken only moments ago. His fingers slipped into his jacket's pockets before he shrugged, playing the amount of anger across his own face to show that he could handle a little bit of what the man had, but he would do nothing until forced to by the man's actions. He sighed once more before speaking, "I would ask you the same thing." He let his eyes roll to the other side before speaking once more, "I had to get away from the shit that has been going on." A soft snicker now played across his mouth before he cursed underneath his breath as the images that had been occuring to him all day finally was laid out on the table.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:13 pm

As he was able to hear the sound of the ground been ripped out, he quickly turned around facing towards the person trying to get the tree out of the ground. He wondered why he was like this; he was not the only one with anger. Prince held rage, infinite anger within him that was about to make him turn into a great devil. "Hmm I can see that you are here, what brings you here?" he asked, Walking towards him with both hands on the edge of his hips. Ready to grab the sword if needed if this man tried to do anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:08 pm

The light through the canopy, the soft air passing his lungs was practically choking and blinding him. The soft patience was binding through him as he suddenly walked into a field of just anger, strong rage and just plain out madness. A lift of the brow began to run across his face before he gripped onto the tree before him. His fingers tightened so tightly, he wondered if the tree was going to give out on him and he was wondering if he should stay back. But there was no other way to turn. he was going to have to deal with it, for he was stronger now. His ice blue eyes looked upon the green before he finally just stepped into the somewhat clearing and seeing a man. Not a man that he has met. He had heard his harsh words as he could see the anger in his eyes. Letting a sigh pass his lips, he pulled up to a tree and leaned against it, saying without hesitation, "I'm here." There was no emotion for he barely had any at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Dynasty

Lucas Dynasty

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:54 pm

As the wind of the area seemed to be calm slowly brushing against the leafs of the trees, a man standing at the perfect height of 5'10 walked thru the forest. He was wearing nothing to cover his upper body; the only thing that he had that was not naturally made was a leather sword case that rested on his back with his sword of a thousand spirits in it. The case was been held with a leather strap that went from one end to his shoulder, all around his torso down to his hip and back up to the other end of the case. The tenderness of the area seemed to delight him, he would not waist his time on anyone that would simply come to him to waste his time, he would only talk to one person and one only. Once he came across a small place where the ground was plain and the trees went all around it. He stopped, not wanting to walk on any further knowing that there were dangerous creatures passed the zone. "Hmm Is anyone here?" he asked, wondering if it was loud enough for someone to stop and reply to his question.

(I am here to RP with cynn and Cynn only)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:01 pm

Avery's eyes stared near the tree as her painted fingers had barely traced it's features before it slammed over against the ground. It's roots being exposed and all dirty. She laughed quietly before letting her eyes turn back towards the man as he stretched then looked at her curiously. She could tell that he wasn't looking forward to her touch if they shook hands or even made contact. She chuckled once more before letting her cheery voice break the soft silence, "My dear, I do not poison people, unless I have reason. I am controlled right now." She smiled, hopefully giving him assurance as her fingers absent mindedly touched her stomach. She could feel her beast there until she could also could feel the other life, she could hear the other heart beat for she now had 3 lives resting in her own body. Her thoughts were caught off guard once more as his lips began to move, producing the sound from his mouth. She listened intently before letting her hands fall and she nodded, "Yea, I'm having a feeling that it is a little boy." She smiled, feeling her blush and at the moment, she could see the way he was looking at her. She let her cheeks clear before finally letting her gaze meet his again. On the other hand, her eyes scattered among the empty blowing trees, hearing the harsh winds above the canopy, for they were safe around the forest floor. For the time being, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Stands up stretching allowing a bit more of his tattoo on his stomach to be shown, he lowers his arms after letting his shoulders pop. When his arms were lowered he looks at his clothes raising his left foot he smiles. "Thank you." A smile on his face he sees her touch the tree limbs seeing it die his eyes widen making a mental note not to shake hands with her. He chuckled at his joke in his mind, then seeing her rub her stomach he smiles always liking children for some reason he nods. "As a starting parent you should be ready for which either you get." He looks around seeing that the two of us were the only ones here for the time being. Seeing her blush he smirks wondering if he made her blush or was it just the talk of a child on her way that made her do it? He didn't question why she did just took it in stride and looked back at her again then up at the sky yawning slightly. He was tired but only a lil bit since he just woke up from a nap recently he was still looking to wake up sooner then later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Letting her eyes cast upon the man, seeing his reaction to her mere presence, she gave a soft laugh, looking around once more. There was nothing but silence and she could see how she had scared him. Barely anyone wanted to visit this place, for she was fascinated with it. So many creatures were here, so many that she wanted to find out them all, but she had no time. Letting her soft laugh barely pass her lips, she smiled towards the man, seeing how much of a fright had come upon him before speaking quietly, "I am sorry dear, I didn't mean to scare you. For I was just traveling around." Her eyes cast upon the outfit another time as she just smiled more, "I do like your clothing choice and hair also. Not many people stand out like that anymore."

She shrugged slightly moving across the open space of trees, laying her fingertips across one of it, letting it die and fall, leaving the roots to hang open. Pulling her painted hand back to her chest she looked towards the man, seeing a distress in his features. A brow began to arch above her eye as she stepped closer, though she was still at least 10 feet away before she began to speak, "Do you fear me? Though, I am nothing you should actually fear, there are far worse than I. I am just here and I cannot do much." She smiled innocently towards the man before letting her painted fingernails run across her stomach and she felt a soft blush pass her cheeks, "I have one on the way. I'm not sure yet if it is a little boy or girl. But I'm excited for either." She chuckled once and turned her head, letting her hands fall to her side before letting her eyes meet the man's, waiting for his dramatic response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Jumps at the sound of the woman's voice not expecting someone to be there that fast he holds his chest and breathes out slowly. "You scared me....Hello how are you today?" Hearing the monster-ish tone to her voice he shrugs knowing that many people have alot of mixed species within them at times. She must have been one of those people however he was rather ordinary, in some cases, he was just a regular human. Not many species liked humans, except when they were hungry, he hoped she wasn't one of those people he found something safe within her from he could just tell it. Even though he had no powers to tell he could just feel it hopefully his suspicion was correct. He looks around slightly up at the sky seeing it to be a nice day he smiles. Then looking back down at her and then his hands still twirling his fingers he stops suddenly wondering if she saw him doing it if she did she probably thought he was weird already and that wasn't a way to start a friendship. He couldn't help it it was who he was and he couldn't change it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:56 pm

The sun shined slightly through the soft canopy, letting down its gleaming stripes of golden light upon the ground in front of her. It sparkled slightly, giving her a reason to squint her eyes as she kept walking. Her arms were of ache and her legs were beginning to hurt. Though inside she was still happy, her mind was on many things. Pressing her lips together she kept moving forward before her eyes finally saw the small gap between the trees. For there was no clearing on the other side, just more trees she looked around. Not far from where she stood was a man, a man with really bright blonde and long hair. His clothing was of rockstar-ish. It made her smile for a man is really brave to wear it. Letting her fingers touch the tree, for the soft poisons escaped her fingertips into the roots, killing it instantly. Stepping back and pushing away a clump of her bangs, she let her eyes fall upon the fallen tree. The trunk had gone from brown to black in a matter of seconds. Her painted fingernails touched her lips before she finally just shrugged and moved along, speaking quietly, her voice accented by the monster within her, "Hello." She had a little bounce in her step and a sparkle in her eyes as she glanced towards the man still leaning against the tree before turning her attention to the small birds in the branches while she awaited his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Appears into the forest stepping into the sunlight, looking around him seeing no one he shrugs. When he was within the sun's light his blonde hair can be shown although his eyes were covered by sunglasses. He had blue eyes if you got the chance to see them, from his cut shirt you could see a lil bit of his tattoo besides the one on his right arm. He sits down underneath a tree not within the sunlight as he awaits for someone else to come if they would. He messes with his hands twirling his fingers in circles with each finger he sighs in boredom and continues looking at his hands while he twirls his fingers, smiling he was easily amused for some people and others not so much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:39 pm

As she felt her thigh lift up against his hips, she let a smile work its way to her lips. She was glad he was happy; cherishing the moments they spent together. Even though they have spent Thousands of days together, they still had that truthful magical love at First sight. The one they had the day they saw eachother. Claireiella still had that moment lingering in her head. It never really was swept away, for she always appreciated the old times she spent with Ace, and the up-coming ones that she was to spend with him later on in her life. Closing her eyes slowly, she began to feel her love's breath against her parted mouth. She had his warm air enter her mouth, and it made her feel close to him in such away she never did - not even when they kissed. It was such immense loving feeling. Tenderly, she slipped her tongue off her mouth, and allowed it to gently stroke his upper lip; moving down into his mouth, and pressing the tip of her finger into the inside of his bottom one. She then quickly pulled her head away from him, letting a chuckle break off her mouth, her eyes gazed upon the sweetness of her loved one's eyes.

Attaching her eyebrows together, Claireiella carefully watched Ace's movements; silently giggling at his reaction to her previous action. 'You love that about him, don't you..?' A vibrant voice into her mind began repeating, as she knew it was inner mind telling her what it truly occupied. ''Yes, I do..'' She whispered rather softly, loving the feeling of having her love even more happy than he already was. She nodded her head, quickly; watching his movements even closer. She let a small smile sneak over to her face, as the passionate blood of hers ran up to her cheeks; causing her face to look brightly Red. She had her eyes on him right from the very start of beginning his God's praises. He was actually praying for a baby from her.. He loved her that much he wanted something else to make a bond inbetween the Two of them.

It was more than amazing how they went on so well, and it was hideously ironic how they lasted for such a long time, when everyone said they won't. Maybe they just wanted to prove others wrong, or maybe...., they wanted to prove their love to one another right. ''Yes, yes! We're having a child. One of our own.. Me, and you, Ace.'' She giggled as she tilted her head down, her eyes witnessing him as he kissed her stomach, and smoothly rubbed over it. ''I love you.'' She whispered softly, as he was talking to the yet non-existent baby. Claireiella didn't know if he heard her or not, but what she said was a true statement. One that would always stay true, no matter what the circumstances, or consequences are. She loved him, and she would never love anyone else but him. Such lover can'not' be taken for granted. She would be a total dumbtard if she decided to let go of him; which she gladly never even take time to think about such incident.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:11 pm

He smiled, leaning his knee forward, brushing her inner thigh up and down with his legs trying to make her feel loved as much as possible with movements. Slowly he raised one of his hands, and rested them on her cheek, running his finger tips across her cheek looking at the special details that her face gave of. After a few seconds, he started laughing, glad that all of this was not a dream and that it was all a true living experience. He had found his soul mate and he would do the best he could do to keep her by his side loving each other forever. "You have no idea how glad i am to be here standing by your side, and be able to touch you, kiss you, make love to you, and most importantly say that I love you with you saying it back to me. There is nothing else that a man could ask for my dear. I have always loved you, and forever I will love you." he whispered, leaning his forehead against hers with a bright grin spread across his lips. His other hand tracing down her side, eventually reaching your leg pulling one up so it would rub against my hip (like the pic). "I love you Claire."

He whispered, looking at her, knowing that she was about to announce the reason why she had been having those pains upon her body. He was anxious on knowing what was causing them to try and fix them. He wanted to make her feel conferrable, no pain no nothing that would make her feel uncomfortable. His mission was to make her feel like in heaven, she deserved a paradise and joy to her world. Although as she was about to say it and paused, that small second he took a deep breath hoping it wasn't something serious. Although everything was gone, all of the wornness and stress from her pain was replaced with joy and happiness. At first he let go of her, turning away and looking at the ground as if he had just seen a ghost. Quickly it all changed once he went back to normal, his eye lids open up wide, as the brightest of smiles spread across his lips. Quickly he fell to his knees with his hands on his face small amount of tears streaming down his cheek.

Quickly he jumped off his feet, jumping up to the air with his hands raised up trying to reach out for the sky with his hands closed into a fist. "Yes! Thank you lord, you have heard my prayers." he yelled, quickly turning back to Claire, walking towards her wrapping his arms around Claire's body pressing his lips to her hard but only for a second. Braking away on his knees as his hands rested on her lap. "You have no idea, how happy you have made me today my dear wife, a child of our own, is coming soon in 9 months. Can you believe that?" he said. Placing both of his hands on her stomach carefully rubbing it and kissing it whispering to it with great happiness. "You my dear son or daughter will be my most precious procession along with your mother. I will protect you and care for you thru hard and easy times. I know you can't hear me but I love you my dear child." he said looking up at Claire with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
http://monsterrp.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Ever so slowly, Claireiella moved her hand over her stomach, as she watched her love slam the rock into Two parts. ''Wow, you got some strength held in there.'' She said, with a chuckle escaping her sweet lips. She felt his hands that were against her hips; moving backwards with them helping her with her actions. Finally, she rested her bottom on top of the current smooth rock that her love attacked. ''I don't know what I'd do without you in my life, Ace...'' She whispered, softly; never really knowing the reason to why that sudden statement flew off her mouth. She never thought about it without letting what she wanted to say out; but apparently, that was what she was truly feeling about her one, and only. Ace was the only one that controlled her heart, fully. He was the only one to show her what strong true love is all about. And last, but surely not last; he was the one to stand all her mad swing-moods, and she gladly did the exact same.

Her Grey eyes sparkled, heavenly, as she continued to gaze into her love's ones. ''You know, they always say; Beginnings are usually scary, and endings are usually sad - but it's everything inbetween that makes it all worth it. So, Ace.. If anything wrong happened between the Two of us, just know it's happening to make us stronger, to make our bond tighter, and our love deeper.'' She stated her last, most truthful lines; the sparkle in her eyes forming into One single happy tear slowly falling off her eyes.

''And, my love? Don't worry about me..'' She kept her hand over her stomach, gently squeezing it. ''I've been wanting to talk to you about this lately, but I figured since you've been away; you'd probably be in one of your winning fights or such - so I simply decided to wait till it's the right time to, spill the beans.'' She applied, a chuckle accompaining her statement; looking straight into her love's eyes. Glancing beside her, she felt his sensual muscular thigh against hers; causing her to feel much of his caring warmth. She slowly let her head fall on top of his shoulder, her eyes closing, and opening in exactly 6 Seconds. Claireiella hesitated telling Ace what the pain's source was, but she wanted to see the immense happiness in his eyes. The reason to why she didn't want him to know, was because she was highly nervous, and stressed. Even though all the troubles those Two love birds got into, they stayed long together, and they beated all the odds, and arguements by lingering by one another's sides.

With the soft bird's voices around them, Claireiella lifted her head up; facing Ace's side. She let her eyes wander around in his iris', and his handsome face details. ''You mean a lot to me than you think.. A lot.. Much more a lot..'' She whispered, her mouth close to his, their breath gracefully mixing. The warmth both of them were producing, made her feel like a true queen; laying peacefully inside of a bed, made of 100% Egyptian cotton. It was cosey, and deep. Sensual, and loving. Everything about them eyes, lips, and that one honest heart, was perfectly drawing her into loving him more each day. ''Here it comes..''

Claireiella slipped off the rock slowly, and gently let her knee make soft contact with the grassy ground below her. She reached for his hand, and moved his palm against her mouth. She very smoothly placed a kiss on top of the skin of his palm; concentrating on the expressions of his face, and the ones to soon follow. ''Ace, my love, my most precious gift in this whole Universe.. You're the most amazing lover in this whole planet..'' Claire breathed in deeply; a deep Crimson blush taking a hold of her increasingly warming cheeks. Her heartbeat increased with each second, and her stomach twisted; the movements inside of it vibrating her inner veins. ''And proof to that...,'' she paused for a few seconds; a vibrant smile laying upon the soft features of her face. ''In exactly 9 months, you'll be the greatest Daddy in the world.'' She cleared her throat, her hand slowly moving towards the edge of his knee, as she looked up at him, lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:48 pm

The fact that he could get a small feeling of how much she loved him, made a small feeling take over his stomach. Something that he had never felt before in his life time. It was something unique, something Claire had accomplished alone. It was butterflies, the feeling that he was feeling was butterflies within his torso, flying all around freely as if to be dancing with one another. It tickled but yet it made him nervous all at the same time. Slowly he sat her down on the plain ground, taking a step or two backwards giving her, her own personal space back that she owned. “God, you have no idea how much I needed you during the past few days. you have had me worried sick on how you were doing ever since that pain you had been feeling within your stomach." he whispered, still vary worried about it, wondering if it was something serious that he should know.

As he saw her body lean against the rock, he stepped forward. Placing his hand on her hips pulling her off the rock and pushing her away from him a few feet away. "Stay away for a little bit, i will make you feel conferrable." he whispered, turning his attention back upon the rock, reaching back for his long spiritual sword that held a thousand souls and growing within it. This blade was so sharp; it could slice thru a mountain like a sharp knife could slice thru butter. he simply stroked his sword once towards the rock, slicing it in half so there would be a line across it. Quickly placing the sword back in its case, punching the top layer of the rock as hard as he could sending it off flying up in the air a thousand feet up in the air towards the ocean. "Much better?" he asked, walking back towards her, reaching out with her hand as he pulled on her setting her down on the now sliced rock.

Slowly he walked towards it, setting his butt on the rock sitting right next to her. He looked her over, from head to toe and back. Admiring the precious beauty that his wife possessed. It made him feel as if nothing else matter, as if this relaxing meadow that they were on was nothing compared to the site of his lover Claire. As he started to scoot closed, his thighs rubbed off against hers. Reaching out with his hand, placing his palm right above your stomach looking at it for a few seconds. Trying to sense some kind of vibration of pain, seen if you were feeling any. If he got a feeling, he would do the same as last time and simply make it go numb for a few hours so she could feel relaxed and conferrable in this atmosphere.

"My love, how are you feeling ever since that little feeling you got in the waterfall?" he whispered, looking back watching his own dragon Credos rest on a clear area covered in fruits and trees to keep him fed up and healthy. He was just a baby, but he would take care of it as if it was his best friend fighting by his side. Slowly he turned his attention back on Claire, feeling the kiss upon my lips that you had set, simply kissing you back for the small amount of time that it had lasted. "Well thank you for letting me know that my love, although I can tell there is a secret that you are hiding from me." He whispered, he could tell from her facial expressions and the small amount of time she took to finish her sentences every now and than. The only thing he didn't know was if it was a good thing or a bad thing. He started to rub her tummy, as if to try and tickle her a little bit playfully trying to get a small chuckle off her lips. "Come on baby, spill the beans" he said, laughing at himself as it was the first time he had actually used that line before in his life. He stayed quiet, taking in deep breaths as he waits for his lover’s response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Claireiella crossed her arms over her chest; trying to slowly get the idea of the pregnancy off her mind. She wanted to tell her husband about it, but she didn't know how to do so. She needed to do it though, she loved how much passion towards him even though they spent more than 11 months with eachother. Most of the people that were married nowadays around her broke up with their lovers, or husbands after a rather soon time. It was devistating, and she thought of it as something much more sad than anything else. Love is like a ship, one that has to move with Two people, not only one.

Gently, Claireiella moved her head to one side; tilting it, slightly. ''Ace?'' She asked; smiling at the fact that he acknowledged her spiritual senses, and whispered her name. It was apparent that he felt the passion she had towards him, and it was also much obvious that he knew exactly.. Exactly how much she loved him. ''Come on my love.'' She whispered, softly; sitting calmly on the huge rock that occupied space on the Monastic Rainforest's land. Her Grey eyes quickly shifted over towards her love running over towards her. A chuckle slipped off her lips, as she felt the butterflies she had missed in her stomach. Where they really only butteflies.., or was that feeling her child forming in her tummy stronger, and creating more powerful abilities? ...Just like his magnificant dad. She didn't know if the kid was a girl, or a boy yet; but she sure would love anything that would come out of her stomach, for it was a part of herself, and her body.

As she opened her eyes widely; sensing Ace's hands slipping around her hips, and lifting her up, she winced a bit; trying much not to show his last movement made her feel slight pain. ''Uh.. Hello, lovely!'' She yelled; tightning her arms around his neck; holding herself tightly to his body. Her stomach did crumbled a bit, but it was nothing important - it hurt her no more. ''I've missed you so much as well..'' She nudged him to set her down, and she slowly placed her bottom back down on the rock. ''I've been good, but now that you're here...'' She paused for a couple of moments; taking a deep gaze into his piercing Brown eyes. She leaned forward; pressing her lips against his; giving him a sweet warm smooch. ''Everything seems much better.'' She applied, grinning to the fact that he appreciated her attendence; thinking to herself that nothing would truly be more beautiful than what currently is.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:58 pm

As the harmful rays of the sun were hitting Ace's skin, Ace relaxed, closing his eyes and letting the sounds and features of this place take a big role in that keeping him calm and relaxed. "Hmmm can't get any better than this." he whispered, the heat of the sun feeling great against his exposed skin, giving him a small tan for his wife. He wanted to look perfect for her, handsome and hot for her to show him off if she wished to the other females. The rock slowly started to suck in the heat, making it warmer on the surface keeping his back warm as well. "Oh this really can't get any better than it already is." he said to himself.

As he was relaxing, a small spiritual feeling started to take over his aura, making him open his eyes and sit up on the rock. He started to wonder from what source it was coming from, obviously, something or someone was trying to gain his attention towards them. "Hmm what is this?" he asked to himself, quickly pushing himself with his hands off the rock, looking around, scanning every little object around, trying to see if there was anything out of ordinary. After a few seconds of searching, his aura regaining its strength, been able to recognize the source where the strange spiritual feeling had come from. It was Claire, the one that he had been searching for to spend his afternoon with. "Claire" he whispered with a bright grin spreading across his lips. Thinking that he was wrong, this moment could get better, and it had just gotten a hell of a lot better that it was before. The feeling of his wife been close was making him nervous as if he was just about to meet God for the first time in his life. He was that nervous around her.

Once he knew who was the person responsible for using spiritual forces to gain his attention, he tried to find from which direction it had come from. He took a moment, taking in a few more deep breaths trying to smell that perfume that she always put on once more. This time been successful and knowing where she was. The grin that had been upon his lips parting turning it into a charming smile for himself. "Here I come my love." he whispered to himself, quickly taking off towards his love scent running as fast as he could towards her, eventually reaching her. Once he was right before her, he wrapped his arms around her hips and lifted her up above the ground turning in circle in place at the same time. "Oh Claire, I have missed you terribly." he whispered, slowly setting her back down on the ground with a small peck upon her lips. "Oh god, how have you been love?" he asked, wondering how well was she feeling, if she still felt that pain that he had witness a while back. Wishing that he was as exited as he was to see her alive and okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 pm

Closing her eyes slowly for a few seconds, Claireiella began to think for a while about how she was going to tell her precious husband about the kid that she was about to produce out of her stomach. A smile swept on her beautiful Pink lips, as she imagined the way he would react if he knew what her stomach held inside of it. Just as slow as she closed her eyes, she opened them; scanning the area around her, closely. She all of a sudden wished her Ace would actually be surrounding her somehow. She had no idea that her wish would come true though, all she needed now was him appearing infront of her, or herself finding him somewhere. She let the smile that had formed on her lips slowly disappear, as a more charming one replaced it.

Claireiella bit on the inside of her bottom lip; a soft shiver running up her spine. Shifting her eyes around, she crippled her eyebrows; concentrating on a being not too far from her. ''Hmmm..'' She hummed, a tad puzzled over the fact of whom was that person standing across of her. Her hand gracefully moved to the top of her forehead; brushing off a strand backwards, and tucking it gently behind her ear. She blinked, a chuckle escaping her lips, as she realized whom that man was. She blamed herself much for not recognizing him in the beginning, and her mind whispered, 'How could you, Claire?' She shook her head, and looked over at her love; closing her eyes once more, and spiritually inviting him to look at her.

Magic would soon play a role, and he would soon find out she was less than 20 yards away from him.
Back to top Go down
Ace Legend
Admin
Ace Legend

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:19 pm

As the sound of the wind brushing against the leaves of the trees surrounding the lands of the forest. A man standing at 5'10 wearing no shirt, only a strap surrounding part of his torso, going all around his body holding up a case of a sword where the on true sword of a thousand souls rested on was been held. On his right hand, on his ring finger, he held a golden ring that had been given to him by his wife Claire Legend. The one and only that he had actually lasted more than ever and the one that he called wife. The ring was the only symbol of their marriage, for now at least it was the only thing that showed that. Below his waist, he was wearing a long pair of jeans that went all the way down to his ankles, where the edge of the pants rested on a pair of boots keeping his feet and toes warm from the wind. The man took a few steps into the forest, hearing the birds sing and the animals communicate with one another, it seemed pretty peaceful at the time. The sun rays making their ways thru the leaves planting on some spots of the forest making the path clear and visible for any creature to walk thru.

"Awww, today seems like the perfect day to be with my Claire bear. Now only if I could find her anywhere." he whispered, setting his hand on each hip looking around. Trying to pick up the smell of her perfume that she usually put on to keep Ace's love status on her high. Although, the true of it was that Ace didn't really like the perfume that she put on. He just pretended to like it to make her feel accomplished and good. He didn't care how well she smelled, or how beautiful she looked. The only thing that mattered to him the most, was her been by his side, for the rest of their lives. Slowly Ace started to walk towards the forest, taking in every object that surrounding him knowing that if something big was removed, some strong force would be around observing him. He than spotted a large rock, walking towards it in a slow paste eventually reaching it. Once he reached it, he turned away from it, setting his bottom on it, each hand resting on his sides against the rock. Admiring what nature had to give out and how great his life is going on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:10 pm

She shook her head at the girl's last question; denying the fact of acknowledging when her due is. She had no idea when the baby was going to get out of her stomach, although she wished for it to be fast, so that she would have the most amazing moments with the little infant, and her love. Claireiella couldn't wait to tell Ace about the baby she had inside of her veins. It was rather a tough deed for her to accomplish; but she was never going to give up trying to tell him the amazing surprise, in the most delicate way ever.

''I don't know what to do. I hope it's soon though, although I know it isn't.'' Claireiella glanced down over at her stomach; placing the palm of her right hand over it, tenderly. ''I'm scared, yet highly excited. Heh..''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:35 pm

She thought a moment. "Wait...are you...?" She whispered the last word "pregnant?" She felt a secret longing stir within her. She was happy for the woman, obviously she wanted this baby and she hoped everything went well. "When is it due, do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monastic Rainforest   Monastic Rainforest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monastic Rainforest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next