MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:37 pm

...can't really thing of anything....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Yea although I want all of the members of my site to feel as please and confterble here as they would at any other site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:51 pm

No no, I would not ask any to change for one such as I. Besides, it could very well be my solo oppinion. Mine and mine alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Hmm thank you, I am glad to find this place well made. I will speak with Adam, I will try to get the order of posts changed. I can not promise anything though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Ah, I see. Perhaps that is only Myyearbook. And no, before any make assumptions; I do not wish to change this place what-so-ever. I simply find the order that the posts appear upon Myyearbook conveniant. "If" you have customized this place, I would like to extend my personal oppinion and congrats on what you have done. I dread what this place looked like to begin with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:16 pm

I tried it, I can't find the thing to make it switch that way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:08 pm

I like it so far. But the ONLY thing I would sudgest, is, if you can, flipping to post order--making it so the most previous post appears first to the viewers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:52 pm

hehehe thank ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Agreed xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:49 pm

Leo is a sexeh MOFO! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Yes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Wow, Leo xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:16 am

jeeeeeeesus!! these what? 3 days? have been sooooo long and boringgg with out my precious computer!!! I was stuck drawing anime....>.> how fuckin lame.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:58 pm

(agreed with nate and same here)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Well I don't try to rp because right now, my rl is much much more important than my rp one. I am trying to be as active as I can without being involved to the point where I have to be on every minute of everyday. There is allot of things going on, I also said that I have retired for awhile and I stay by that until such a time as my life is back in order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Replied
Back to top Go down
Mandelyn~Prince~
Admin
Mandelyn~Prince~

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Im bored strax tox bella and donald need to get on...cause i gotta leave for every weekend D:
An IM lol
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:33 am

people need to get online im bored XD
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:55 pm

well at the home page where it says peopel registered it gives ya the list of people who are online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Idk. I tried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:46 pm

it dosen't allow me to sign up lol so i can't really log in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:45 pm

You might have to log in like a myspce or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:40 pm

the first one allowed me but it dosen't let me sign up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:37 pm

hmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:37 pm

nope dosen't let me, it is only acces for the MYB and other sites. dosen't allow me to dowloud it down to another site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once   I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want ALL members of MosnterRP woth reply to this at least once
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MonsterRP :: OOC :: RP related OOC-
Jump to: