MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Irish Pub

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Sandra burts out laughing hard at that. Going back in her room she pulls clothes from her hat. A v-neck belly shirt, skin tight jeans and a studded belt. Changing into this outfit she steps into the hall and sees a mirrior. Adjusting her breasts she frowns at her hair. "Hmmmmm.." Taping her head with her cane it changes into a dark red. Gringing down she bounces down the steps and lands near her boss. Arms open she smies,"Hows this Boss?"
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Smiles looking up to her and chuckles.- The dress code is sexy. Dress to seduce the guys here. Gt me more custimers.- Smiles and nods-

Writers block will start again in about an hour or so
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Sandra blink as her mouth feel open."At test?" Shaking her head she stomps from the room and into her. Her door remains open as she looks around. Bed,table,light..."Okay..livable." Poking her head out of the door she yells to her Boos,"Hey Boss, is there a dress code?"
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:55 pm

-Smiles and turns around quickly pressing into her body softly- Nope I am testing your abilities to adapt. And you pass- He smiles and disappears back to his bar looking at the sun falling over the shores of kerry.- Soon customers will be coming. And we are very short handed. Be ready for drinkers.- He smiled and sat down for a bit. Awaiting the horde to come-
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Sandra falls back into the room emmiting a scream."What the hell?!!" She looked around at the spike geting closer and closer. Glareing at her boss she hisses,"What the hell is this? Why do you have this thing in here?!?!" Pulling her top-hat from her back pocket she flipps it out. Placing it on her head she starts to dissappear. After a loud pop she appears behind her Boss. Wrapping her arms around his neck she hisses in his ear."Why the hell are you trying to kill me?"
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:40 pm

-He smiles watching her go up the stairs. He had a smile on his face that would scare most. He awaited for her to open the door. - Oh she did it. - He moved behind her and Kicked her into the room and looked the door.- I told you not to. - He smiled watching her in the dark ness. An Iron maiden appeared around her. Closing slowly wrapping her down to the back. Now the spikes drawing closer and closer to her skin. All the lights turned on and shined on her incoming death. All this room was were torture devices that could be escaped from.- WHat do you say now?
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:33 pm

Sandra takes the keys with a smile. Oh no...A place she wasn't aloud in. Thats not good. she had a bad hobby of going somewhere she wasn't aloud. Biting her lip she looks up the staires. Turning back to him she takes a sip of her wine. Her pay really did matter to much to her. She really wouldn't use it to much. Allowing herself to grin she speaks with humar,"I'll try my best not to wander into your room Boss." Downing the rest of her wine she slides from the chair and walks up the stairs and stop at the top. Room number 1. She walked to the door that held a 1 on it. Okay. Her gaze wanders down the hall to the last door. Her leg lifted to walk towards it but she stops herself."No...he said NOT to Sandra...this isn't home, so you can't go into rooms whenever you want." shaking her head she pushes open the door and looks in.
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:23 pm

-Smiles and nods at her wih requests.- You may become a waitress if that is what you want. As for that wine you have. You get that free for working for me. Pay for you will be 15.75 an hour. As for you staying her. - He gets a set of keys and hands them to you.- Room 1 will be yours. The Room at the end of the hall is mine. Please don't journey into there. You will not like the outcome. - He chuckles and nods alittle- Anyways. How did you find out about my humble bar. I had just opened. - He smiled looking to her eyes again.- ANd no. Nothing is on your face.
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:18 pm

She takes the drinkand gingerly takes a small sip of it. Her eyes widden as the liquid goes down. Very Rich..It was like nothing she had tasted before. She had drunk some things but no like this. When she looks up she notice him stareing at her. Arching a brow she makes a small joke,"Is there somthing on my face?" She felt awkward right noe, and for her, that was hard. Taping her finger-tips on the counter-top she things. Pursing her lips she finaly says,"Maybe I can start of bussing tables??"She thinks about that. Yeah, that could be easy for her and it would give her a chance to retrain her ballance."Im not offended, but could I stay here? My home is far from here and it is a pain in the butt to get away from my home."
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:08 pm

-He smiles and nods. Chuckling alittle pouring her a glass of rich wine. He made direct eye contact letting his eyes flash green looking deep into your eyes. Almost staring into your soul.- Well there are many things we could set you up as then. What do you wish to be if I may ask? - he chuckled slightly and shook his head alittle.- I didn't mean to offend you I am just making sure my workers are comfy here in Me pub. - he chuckled slightly pouring him some of his secret scotch. Putting the bottle away. Taking another shot and began to smile.- Well I am waiting me Lassie.
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Sandra plops down into the seat and stares at the man. "As many as I have too I guess.."Did he think she was homeless? What the hell! She didn't dress like a hobo...did she? She looked down at he clothes and frowns. Shaking her head she looks back up at the man. "Im not homless.."
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:54 am

-Donald smiled and looked to sandra nodding softly.- How many hours you willing to work. I have an Inn upstairs as well. You could Have a home here if you are Homeless.- He smiled looking to her watching her eyes closely. He jestered to the seat infront of him again.- Please sit.
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Sandra places her hands on the bar table and tilts her head. "I guess a job would be nice." She grins,"But I have no idea how to make any drinks." She looked around the bar and smiled again. It was nice. Cozy...Her kind of place. "Although, it might get in the way of my other job." She lifts her hand to her lips and taps them."Well that would be a problem...." She looks back to the man behinde the bar. "What would the hours be?"
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:24 pm

-Donald turned around and smiled nodding. He motioned with his hand open and pushing down.- Shh no need to yell me Lassie. - He smiled jestering to a seat.- You wish for a job or just here for a drink? - He smiled as he heard her previous comment but avoided it for a bit. He looked at her body first. He noticed she was very good looking and smiled. He watched her every move as she stepped forward. Donald let out a wonder why she had come as he walked behind the bar. Leaning over to watch her enter- Please sit.
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Sandra arched a brow at that. Nice... Linking her fingers behind her back she stands in the back silently. Smiling she watched the man down the shot. Hard stuff? She tilted herself and lifted her hand to her lips and taps them. "I wonder what was in that glass." Before long she realized that she had spoken aloud. Lifting her head she moves foreward and speaks loudly and clearly,"Hello There Sir?"
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:13 pm

-Donald looks up onto the empty pool table. He smiled since noone was around. He walked out from behind the bar and set up a triangle rake. He pulls out the cue ball and lines it up perfectly. He leaned down to line up a shot and took it. As the cue ball made contact with the other balls they all scattered everywhere. . He smiled and began shooting freely. Each shot another ball made it into a pocket. Never scratching. He had one last shot. The 8 Ball. He smiled and got out some scotch. He place a shot glass into the pocket in which he would make with the 8 ball. Lining up the shot Donald took it. The 8 ball went smoothly and gentaly into the pocket without breaking the shot glass. He smiled and downed the shot letting the 8 ball fall into the pocket after he was done.-
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:04 pm

|Yawning loudly as she walks into the unknown realm, she stretches her arms above her head. “Oh dear…” Placing her hand over her mouth she stifles the rest of her yawn. Relaxing her body she lowers her arms. Placing her hands on her hips she looks around the realm. She doesn’t smile as she assesses everyone there. Feeling she wasn’t in any danger she lets her arms fall to her sides as her body relaxes. A smile blooms over her face she looks around at everyone in a new light. She tilts her well formed chin up and grins. Her blue eyes, outlined with a modest line of eyes-liner, sparkle with fire and determination unending. Her face was smooth but pale, her lips were crimson. She had high defined cheek bones and an impish smile. Her pink hair splayed down her shoulders carelessly like running blood. Walking forward in a confident but graceful stride she again looks around. She wore a black tight hip-length tank top that outlined her small but shapely body; her long legs were covered in a pair of tight skinny jeans held up but a studded belt. Upon her head was a small black top-hat and in her hand was a twirling cane. Stopping a few feet from everyone she smiles happily.”Hello? Is anyone around??”Her elegant southern voice pours melodically from her lips like the soft flow of a spring in the middle of summer.|
Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:32 pm

A pub unlike any other rests on The shores of Kerry. One that is hidden by tide of water and Silk. A pub Named O'Donnells. Inside the Pub there were 2 pool tables. A bar With all kinds of drinks. Anything you wanted this pub had. It was Under new manage ment. And needed dancers,bouncer, and another drink mixer.

Rp as what ever you want.
fights are to be had outside.
Drink and Be hearty.
Life is a party here. Keep it going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Irish Pub Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Irish Pub   The Irish Pub Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Irish Pub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum