MonsterRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MonsterRP

This is a place where you shall come and Role play, and talk to other Role players. There will be different categories, one for RP and the other for simple OOC. There are a few rules though first rule is simple, Do not mod in any way or in any form.

HomeNews/UpdatesGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Helinae |Kiryu Klan Kingdom|
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby kellyj994 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:52 pm

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:26 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend's escape
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Lexi Skye Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 am

» The meeting of Pantera and Cynn Monogatari
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby .:Pantera:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God-Legend and Cynn meet at the school.
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Cynn Monogatari Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:22 pm

» Strax and Kai's wedding (finally)
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

» Hells Maker. {Devil Type Rp}
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:11 pm

» Ace! get online
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon May 31, 2010 3:04 pm

» Chaela's suicide
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Ace Legend Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian God Legend vs. Ace Legend
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:52 pm

» The Grave of Avery, Beloved by all. Please respect, although i know you all will
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

» Anything RP all Creatures
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S Claire Legend
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:57 am

» Kakuzu Star Strax Saxert Sweeney Freddy Ikuto Starling Dream Houkou Bloodbane Psychic V.S. Zero Kiryu round 1
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 pm

» Strax Vs Ace Round 1
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 am

» Mandelyn Leeann Lyrian-God (Prince's) VS. Aeron Dynasty
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:37 pm

» Kakuzu Psychic Charry sheet
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

» Crossing of the Worlds. Mix of Hell and Okamigimi
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Mandelyn~Prince~ Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 am

» .Land of Birth.
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 pm

» The Wedding Of Amileah Lyrian And Zero Kiryu
rules of fighting Icon_minitimeby Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:20 pm
Poll
Would you like to see a new background and logo on the site??
 Yes
 No
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

rules of fighting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:46 pm

We will get to that when We manage to get the time. It is on our 'To Do' list...
Back to top Go down

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:23 pm

I'm currently fighting Ukami, but that's with Xavier. And Ken hasn't been around in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Strax Aerio Eragous Kai's

Character sheet
Name: Strax Eragous {Kai's}

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:22 pm

well if Ken did what he did for his fight against wyatt, Kakuzu would win, cause Kakuzu and Wyatt did an acctual unplanned fight and tied.
Back to top Go down
http://okamigimi.weebly.com

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:18 pm

The funny thing is, that even with all those enhancements, I could probably beat him. I have an OP character, made to be OP to fight against Ken, Rilla, Kotaro etc and have a chance of winning. It's Xaviers dad, Gizu.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:47 pm

btw if you think Strax is OP and close to a mod, you should have seen Kakuzu. He had the 5 hearts thing each with their own kekkei genkai, he had Hinata's Sasuke's and pein's heart so he had their eyes, he had a werewolf heart for werewolf abilities, and then he had Hidans heart for immortality. lol practically god, hence why i dont use him to fight.
Back to top Go down

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Hey, we have all stolen from Naruto at some point. People may not like it, but it's often the basis of all roleplaying abilities.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:02 pm

Kakuzu had Sharringan, Rinnegan, and Byakugan (yes total naruto stuff) but because of those eyesights, Strax could have a better eyesight, but im going to have him at 200 even.
Back to top Go down

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:29 pm

I would put it closer to average yes. With Xavier, the reason that I have his reaction time so low, around 185-190, is because of Ikan, a sight enhancement. But I don't just say 'oh he has better sight' no, he sees through Atomic Displacement. If you wanted a good deal shorter reaction time, than your best bet is to create a new type of sight, or go off of an old one.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 pm

well if its 215 millaseconds i would say that it would take Strax 195 millaseconds. would that seem fair? or should i have it closer to average
Back to top Go down

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:12 pm

There are those, such as Xavier, whom are immune to such poisons or acid affecting their body. If you were to say what the rain would do than they could tell back if their bodies could withstand or not and if they could not they could die or find shelter. And to ADD time to reaction would be slowing down your reaction time. The average time it takes to react to something is 215 Milliseconds.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:01 pm

the psychic only gives strax one extra second while the animal gives him 2. so he has 3 seconds extra to decide how to dodge. its not a ton of time but i should specify it more. the mimicry had been alright because if it didnt work, Strax passes out right after, and the acid rain thing is an auto hit technically. hence why i put it there. but ill ask ace
Back to top Go down

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:56 am

I think you should try to have only one reflex enhancer, having two could be seen as a mod due to overly increased reflexes. And as I've said, the Mimicry is still iffy but that could be due to the fact that I don't think it's right to be able to copy an attack that someone else worked hard to create. The Acid Rain could be used if throughout the battle you had little tidbits saying that you supplied the clouds with the ingredients to make it.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:51 am

xavier- could you do me a favor, and check my charactor sheet, at the bottom are a list of all the special attacks i have used, split into Useable and Not useable. could you tell me which of the useable you think wouldnt be useable and vice versa? (although i doubt that the vice versa would happen XD)
Back to top Go down

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:47 am

Mhm. I see it all the time. Powerful attack after powerful attack, the level of which would tire one out after 1, and put them on the brink of passing out with two. Granted I used to do the same thing with Xavier, but I've learned now.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:33 am

i have to agree with that, people go on for hours just fighting and fighting, thats why i was one of the weakest originals, cause i added in fatigue. however strax uses psychic all the time so its second nature, once he has used up a lot of it he becomes sluggish, gets a migrain and goes more beast.
Back to top Go down

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:30 am

Good, exhaustion is something that has been needed to be incorporated into each persons attacking style.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 am

-.-''' thats kinda the point of Strax's most powerful attacks. if they dont work he passes out and is very vulnerable to being killed. i have always had it that way.
Back to top Go down

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:26 am

There are some rules that should be kept in play from the T1 style of fighting, and charging is one of them. Allowing someone to post an attack at its highest point without any time of charging is just absurd. If the body was not prepared for that, the attackers body, it would put such strain from the outward push and loss of energy that it could possibly kill them. At the same time they would be very exhausted.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 am

T1 is charging, i dont get it. i dont get the point. sure it makes the fighting more organized, but i never got the point of a charge. it doesnt work for me. i rather the chaotic way, it is more realistic.
Back to top Go down

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:18 am

Right now there are no strict set of rules for any type of fighting, as far as I know anyway. We had originally gone off of the T1 style of fighting and then I heard that someone had created a new style that was going to be used more, but heard nothing new on it.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:15 am

its not reading the mind, its that his psychic is like a third eye, giving more accurate readings. and even up close if i were to use a blast of psychic, i have to give people ample time to dodge. of course with me i say that if they are touching me in any way, i have the right to at least blast away anything touching me. as for the attack, that is why im asking about it. now i dont do speed mods, i try not to mod at all, obviously i do need the rules because im slightly rusty about it.
Back to top Go down

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:04 am

Which is exactly why I don't use powers. With an energy all you have to do is think of the energy, say what it does and blast. When you do that you are at a long distance, giving the opponent ample time to see it happen and move out of the way, unless of course you use a speed mod. But of course a speed mod is just what it says, a mod regarding speed that puts an attack as fast as light for instance. With melee attacking/hand to hand you push the fight up close, attack with speed, strength, agility with everything the body itself has to offer. Physics and science come into play when you fight me, and if you try to break physics in the fight, such as momentum, I would count it as a mod.

I understand your characters use of such energy, but the ability to read the mind of another person without their consent is a form of auto hit, which as Ace says, is a mod.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:00 am

xavier- as i said, im hoping he does make healing against the rules. however Psychic energy is Strax and Kakuzu's energy they use, which simply makes it hard for people to mess with their mind. but they can fight without it, however it is very hard because they tend to need it a lot. because of it, they have better reflexes. but i applaud you, not using a power allows you so much more by making you think of ways out.
Back to top Go down

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:52 am

Well for me, whose battle revolves around the stylings of hand to hand and bone Manipulation/mutation, the existence of even the smallest of wounds are crucial in battle, so that would put a hinder on my style of fighting and I don't want to have to create some sort of energy to survive.
Back to top Go down

Character sheet

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:49 am

xavier- i know i thank you. i may sound harsh but i dont mean to be. honestly i hope he makes is fair, even if it is bad for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rules of fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules of fighting   rules of fighting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rules of fighting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next